Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11726858 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (16169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

What i think u mean is a seasoned vet. He has enough experience for me after a full season in the epl and also playing champions league. Sane would be right to ask for help adjusting, a year is enough it doesn't take a lifetime.

I do not disagree that Iheanacho has enough experience. I think we should kill the word experience. That I my point. We can not tag Iheanacho an experienced player but he is experienced enough.

The question should be, is Iheanacho good enough for the team? It is easier to make the right decision. Yes.

Was Iheanacho better than Bony last season? Yes. That would have saved Pellegrini the stress of juggling playing Bony because of experience over Nacho.

When Rohr goes to camp with his lads. His job is to find the best keeper. The experience talk is a big distraction from clear choices.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
AIG07:

all accolades should be directed to d super analysts who have been keeping d threads going.

you're highly welcome-hope to see more of you here.
Ok Sir, thanks.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm... My own mind no even de this goalie matter again. Na how tomorow n sunday matches go go smoothly-na im i just de think.

We can't afford to loose more players to injuries(read that algeria has lost Bentaleb to injury).
I'll rather have 10 best players who de gidigba for pitch n an average goalie than having a best goalkeeper between d sticks n an average half-fit 10players, atleast d former will cover d weakness of d team.

E de do me as if make our players no feature for their respective clubs wknd matches.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I do not disagree that Iheanacho has enough experience. I think we should kill the word experience. That I my point. We can not tag Iheanacho an experienced player but he is experienced enough.

The question should be, is Iheanacho good enough for the team? It is easier to make the right decision. Yes.

Was Iheanacho better than Bony last season? Yes. That would have saved Pellegrini the stress of juggling playing Bony because of experience over Nacho.

When Rohr goes to camp with his lads. His job is to find the best keeper. The experience talk is a big distraction from clear choices.
We are not talking about having so much experience, but the anxiety that comes with doing something for the first time in a new terrain. Assuming if it was to be a new player, there wouldn't be much concern. But the keeper's position is more sensitive than other position.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
AIG07:
Hmmm... My own mind no even de this goalie matter again. Na how tomorow n sunday matches go go smoothly-na im i just de think.

We can't afford to loose more players to injuries(read that algeria has lost Bentaleb to injury).
I'll rather have 10 best players who de gidigba for pitch n an average goalie than having a best goalkeeper between d sticks n an average half-fit 10players, atleast d former will cover d weakness of d team.

E de do me as if make our players no feature for their respective clubs wknd matches.
Na true you talk oo!. Maybe Rohr go tell our players make them dey jump leg. Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jefersoun:
We are not talking about having so much experience, but the anxiety that comes with doing something for the first time in a new terrain. Assuming if it was to be a new player, there wouldn't be much concern. But the keeper's position is hyper sensitive.

How do you know Alampasu will be anxious? You are judging based on your belief. Not on what you are sure of.

There are many young keepers who made debuts and put in brilliant performances.

So you will prefer us dropping a better option because of a belief that the better option can get anxious.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How do you know Alampasu will be anxious? You are judging based on your belief. Not on what you are sure of.

There are many young keepers who made debuts and put in brilliant performances.

So you will prefer us dropping a better option because of a belief that the better option can get anxious.
Did they debut for their national team in an important and highly tensed game? That is the question. We all know that we as human, tend to feel a bit uncomfortable starting or doing something for the first time, be it a new job, project or whatsoever. Ok take for example, Ikeme wasn't that excellent in his first game for SE, but with time he became better.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jefersoun:
Did they debut for their national team in an important and highly tensed game? That is the question. We all know that we as human, tend to feel a bit uncomfortable starting or doing something for the first time, be it a new job, project or whatsoever. Ok take for example, Ikeme wasn't that excellent in his first game for SE, but with time he became better.

Who told u Ikeme wasn't that excellent in Tanzania? Btw he did so right after losing his club place to a costly mistake. On paper he was not the best choice but football isn't played on paper.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When we talk of an experience player, we are not talking of youngsters. When there is an award for young player of the year, it is not for experienced players.

Iheanacho is a promising talent, not experienced player.

Ok look at the golden boy Sanches, the boy has already played and won a Euro final and before that he was in the champions league. At his age he has more experience than alot of older players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ndidi is the probably the best Defensive midfielder in Belgium, destined for the top, it seems. Is it time to drop Onazi for Ndidi. I believe that they can be played together with mikel pushed further forward.

Nigeria vs Algeria: Wilfred Ndidi Should Pair Mikel In Midfield Not Onazi- View From Belgium

As Nigeria gear up for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers game against Algeria in Uyo, a game that has been termed the sternest test yet for manager Gernot Rohr. The coach has been urged to play Wilfred Ndidi in the middle alongside Mikel Obi.

Ndidi was played from the right full back position in Nigeria’s 2-1 win over Zambia in Ndola, but Belgium based African Football expert Willy Musonda believes the 20 year old is under utilised.

” I saw the game between Nigeria and Zambia and I think Ndidi didn’t play up to 50 % of his abilities. In Belgium he is about the best defensive midfielder in the country” He told Owngoalnigeria.com.

“His passing range and his success with tackles have been one of the strength on which Genk have been building from since last season. He has added goals to his game as well, something you hardly see in defence minded players.

” It’s a no brainer, for the amount of space he covers against Algeria, I expect the Nigerian coach to play him from the middle, he could be the link between defence and attack.

” He doesn’t commit foul around the edge of the box or in dangerous position and his recovery rate is second to none. Rohr should be brave enough to drop Eddy Onazi and play Wilfred Ndidi in the middle”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/04/nigeria-vs-algeria-wilfred-ndidi-should-pair-mikel-in-midfield-not-onazi-view-from-belgium/

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Who told u Ikeme wasn't that excellent in Tanzania? Btw he did so right after losing his club place to a costly mistake. On paper he was not the best choice but football isn't played on paper.
Was he that excellent compared to our last match. And to think of it tanzania was a lesser opposition to zambia. Let us forget about this argument jor. Time to pray for an injury free SE.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Ok look at the golden boy Sanches, the boy has already played and won a Euro final and before that he was in the champions league. At his age he has more experience than alot of older players.

Sanches does not have more experience than Osman of Everton. Osman is more experience but Sanches is better.

Sanches is a promising talent that won the Euros and plays in a top club. Not more experienced.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jefersoun:

You can not attribute a reaction of someone to the same reaction of others. Remember, the other teams with these young keepers had quality keepers already.

If Enyeama or Ikeme was in camp, this discussion will not take place. I am talking of the current keepers selected. An 18 year old De Gea who made his debut for Atletico Madrid and later helped the team to win the Europa League and UEFA Super Cup will bench Ezenwa and Akpeyi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jefersoun:
Was he that excellent compared to our last match. And to think of it tanzania was a lesser opposition to zambia. Let us forget about this argument jor. Time to pray for an injury free SE.
No we r on the same page but he was even better in Tanzania he kept a clean sheet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Sanches does not have more experience than Osman of Everton. Osman is more experience but Sanches is better.

Sanches is a promising talent that won the Euros and plays in a top club. Not more experienced.

Hey! Don't cheat with ur analogies, why can't u look for a player in Portugal? U are only experienced in a certain department. Osman might be a seasoned epl vet but he can't tell me what playing a big match for his country feels like so in that department he is inexperienced.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
tbaba1234:
Ndidi is the probably the best Defensive midfielder in Belgium, destined for the top, it seems. Is it time to drop Onazi for Ndidi. I believe that they can be played together with mikel pushed further forward.

Nigeria vs Algeria: Wilfred Ndidi Should Pair Mikel In Midfield Not Onazi- View From Belgium

As Nigeria gear up for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers game against Algeria in Uyo, a game that has been termed the sternest test yet for manager Gernot Rohr. The coach has been urged to play Wilfred Ndidi in the middle alongside Mikel Obi.

Ndidi was played from the right full back position in Nigeria’s 2-1 win over Zambia in Ndola, but Belgium based African Football expert Willy Musonda believes the 20 year old is under utilised.

” I saw the game between Nigeria and Zambia and I think Ndidi didn’t play up to 50 % of his abilities. In Belgium he is about the best defensive midfielder in the country” He told Owngoalnigeria.com.

“His passing range and his success with tackles have been one of the strength on which Genk have been building from since last season. He has added goals to his game as well, something you hardly see in defence minded players.

” It’s a no brainer, for the amount of space he covers against Algeria, I expect the Nigerian coach to play him from the middle, he could be the link between defence and attack.

” He doesn’t commit foul around the edge of the box or in dangerous position and his recovery rate is second to none. Rohr should be brave enough to drop Eddy Onazi and play Wilfred Ndidi in the middle”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/04/nigeria-vs-algeria-wilfred-ndidi-should-pair-mikel-in-midfield-not-onazi-view-from-belgium/
A fit Onazi w start ahead of Ndidi for now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
safarigirl:
....but Alampasu is already playing club football undecided
He plays in a developmental league. Caseranse plays in a league closer to the last tier in Portuguese football than it is to the first division.
It's just like out version of the Nigerian amateur league.

I've seen a few games in the Portuguese division 1, apart from the big teams (Braga, Porto, Sporting Lisbon) the average crowd attendance in the top tier is very very poor. Sometimes you can hear the echo around the stadium when teams ppay(to tell you how empty the stadium is).

In the Portuguese 3rd division, where teams play at neighbourhood parks, average crowd attendance could be just a hand full of families /students.

This is not meant to slight Alampasu, but to give you a detailed idea the level which Alampasu plays. Ask yourself if that level is international quality level required to get capped.

How many players in that league are internationals for their countries?
We cannot handle the game against Algeria with kids gloves.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

but Dele has also had a full season in Portugal. He was a second choice but decided to go play football, we can't punish him for doing the right thing. The other 2 have one meaningful start between then so whoever starts will basically be thrown in. There is no easy decision to be made here we will be taking a gamble with anyone of them so why not start them on equal note. Just don't write Dele off so soon.
Give me names of players in the Portuguese 3rd division who are internationals for their country.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Preseason? That is now a criteria for experience.
Pre season is the blending in process of players. Managers use pre season friendlies to know which youngster is ready for the first team.
Iwobi, Akpom, Iheanacho, Ejaria etc.. sold themselves in pre season training to their managers. You don't just start playing a youngster out of the blues in the champions league semi finals.

In national teams, managers use friendly games to introduce youngsters. Iwobi, Iheanacho got their first starts in friendlies.. That's the proper way to introduce kids into a national team.
Why should Alampasu be thrown straight into the deep end? Its not like he's playing top league football in Portugal.
Even in the 3rd division he's currently playing,he's conceeding an average of 1.6 goals per game, those numbers are below average numbers.
What exactly do you see in Alampasu that all protocols should be broken for?

Unless, Akpeyi's right hand is somehow amputated 24 hrs before the game, I don't see Ezenwa nor Dele starting. Am sorry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
tbaba1234:

Hey hey.!!! they should leave Onazi at the blocking role with Mikel, there combo have been great and they keep understanding themselves. Ndidi can replace Onazi as a Sub or when Eddy is injured. Besides, Ndidi is NOT better than Eddy.! Yes.!

@He doesn’t commit foul around the edge of the box or in dangerous position.
I can't believe this, Ndidi committed a fowl against a Atl bibao player in the 18 yard box and it was a penalty. We should just stick with the Onazi-Mikel.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Hey hey.!!! they should leave Onazi at the blocking role with Mikel, there combo have been great and they keep understanding themselves. Ndidi can replace Onazi as a Sub or when Eddy is injured. Besides, Ndidi is NOT better than Eddy.! Yes.!

I can't believe this, Ndidi committed a fowl against a Atl bibao player in the 18 yard box and it was a penalty. We should just stick with the Onazi-Mikel.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:14am On Nov 05, 2016
goldfish80:

He plays in a developmental league. Caseranse plays in a league closer to the last tier in Portuguese football than it is to the first division.
It's just like out version of the Nigerian amateur league.

I've seen a few games in the Portuguese division 1, apart from the big teams (Braga, Porto, Sporting Lisbon) the average crowd attendance in the top tier is very very poor. Sometimes you can hear the echo around the stadium when teams ppay(to tell you how empty the stadium is).

In the Portuguese 3rd division, where teams play at neighbourhood parks, average crowd attendance could be just a hand full of families /students.

This is not meant to slight Alampasu, but to give you a detailed idea the level which Alampasu plays. Ask yourself if that level is international quality level required to get capped.

How many players in that league are internationals for their countries?
We cannot handle the game against Algeria with kids gloves.

I'm sure he experienced enough crowd jitters when he played at the finals of an U17 World Cup

. is it the crowd that will scare him? Is that why he shouldn't be played? Cuz he might freak out if he sees a large crowd?

Doesn't he play other games outside his tier in Portugal? You know, like how the English clubs play other games to unite the different tiers....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2016
goldfish80:

Give me names of players in the Portuguese 3rd division who are internationals for their country.
he's a goalie, not an outfield player.

Give me players in the Israeli league who are internationals for their country, or in the SA league....

The rules that apply to outfield players do not apply to goalies, especially when they are no older than 20 years of age AND African
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:

I'm sure he experienced enough crowd jitters when he played at the finals of an U17 World Cup

. is it the crowd that will scare him? Is that why he shouldn't be played? Cuz he might freak out if he sees a large crowd?

Doesn't he play other games outside his tier in Portugal? You know, like how the English clubs play other games to unite the different tiers....

So,you are comparing an ordinary kids tournament to a high profile world cup qualifier with all its intensity.

This is not just about a stadium filled with people dancing and waving flags but the seriousness,importance and weight of this encounter.
What we 're saying is that this is the wrong match to be used in testing a greenhorn. It will not be a clever move,except we have no other choice. No serious coach will try such gamble.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 2:15am On Nov 05, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can not attribute a reaction of someone to the same reaction of others. Remember, the other teams with these young keepers had quality keepers already.

If Enyeama or Ikeme was in camp, this discussion will not take place. I am talking of the current keepers selected. An 18 year old De Gea who made his debut for Atletico Madrid and later helped the team to win the Europa League and UEFA Super Cup will bench Ezenwa and Akpeyi.
That is why i said club football is different from national team. Due to the limited match in the national team, your mistake may be costly, and thinking of that may make a debutant feel a bit nervous. Am not disputing Alampasu's talent, he is a great guy. It is normal for we human in general to have that nervousness when starting something for the first time, most especially with limited time. Get my point, with limited time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

No we r on the same page but he was even better in Tanzania he kept a clean sheet.
How potent was his opponent? How many great saves did he make? Can you compare them to zambia? These are what we should put into consideration.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 2:28am On Nov 05, 2016
The risk involve in fielding Alampasu is too high, this may make or break him. We all know how we do behave. Take Enyeama as a case study. Just because of one incident, we started hearing how bad, rude and proud he is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:51am On Nov 05, 2016
Chance for Akpeyi to cement Super Eagles
place, says Erico

Cape Town - Former Nigeria goalkeeper Joe Erico has backed Chippa United's Daniel Akpeyi to cement his place in the Super Eagles team.

The goalkeeper has been called up to the national team ahead of their World Cup qualifier against Algeria, and Erico believes this is Akpeyi's chance to prove his worth.

"His (coach Gernot Rohr) choice of Akpeyi is a
good one and it shows that his good work at his
club is recognised," Erico told Punch Nigeria.

"Nigeria is blessed with good goalkeepers. With
this invitation, Akpeyi has a chance to play his
way into the national team.

"Akpeyi will not find it easy to get a starting role
but this could be his chance. Ikeme became the
first choice after the exit of Vincent Enyeama -
and he proved his worth, hence the new coach
decided to retain him.

"Enyeama had other challengers when he was
first choice but none could outperform him when they had the opportunity, that was why he remained the first choice for a long time.

Goalkeepers get better with age and Akpeyi is no exception.

"This invitation is an opportunity for him prove
that what he did against Egypt (in the 2017
Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers) was no fluke.
Akpeyi has good reflexes just like Ikeme, but only some inches shorter. I believe that he will deliver against Algeria."

Akpeyi meanwhile has described his delight at
being called up for his national team.

The 30-year-old goalkeeper was initially left out of the squad, with Carl Ikeme preferred, but after an injury to the Wolverhampton gloveman, Akpeyi was called upon.

The Chilli Boys 'keeper is looking forward to the
challenge and is confident the Super Eagles will
get the best of the Desert Foxes.

"Of course, I consider it always an honour and
privilege to serve my fatherland, I'm happy with
the call up as I'm 100% fit and determined to
justify my inclusion in the game against the
Algerian opponents, Desert Foxes," he told
SuperSport.

Source: http://m.sport24.co.za/sport24/Soccer/PSL/chance-for-akpeyi-to-cement-super-eagles-place-says-erico-20161104

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2016
lakesidepapa:

@bolded, Ndidi is generally a clean tackler.. It does not mean that he does commit fouls at all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Bulbwa Advises Iheanacho, Iwobi, Ighalo:
Esperance Teammate Hicham Is Slow & Makes Mistakes

Bulbwa (no.7)- bending, second from left

Espérance striker Bernard Bulbwa will definitely
be monitoring proceedings at the Akwa Ibom
International Stadium when the Super Eagles lock horns with the Desert Foxes in a crucial World Cup qualifier.

And he has put country above club by providing the lowdown on Esperance teammate Hicham Belkarou, who is in line to feature against the Super Eagles having made Algeria’s 23-man roster.

“Hicham is a good player, very good in the air but slow on ground. He is a very calm defender, he doesn’t kick balls anyhow, he always wants to play, ” said Bulbwa to allnigeriasoccer.com.

“He is good in long balls, he can kick them
directly to his man.

“The only weakness which I know he has as a
player is when strikers rush on him he makes
mistakes because he never wants to kick blindly.”

Asked what he has discussed with Belkarou about the upcoming clash, Bulbwa answered :

“He can’t speak English and I can’t speak Arabic but he is always showing me a hand on his throat which signifies that Nigeria is going down, which I don’t believe. ”

Bulbwa was part of the Nigeria U20s squad at the 2015 Fifa U20 World Cup along with Manchester City’s Kelechi Iheanacho, Gent’s Moses Simon, Genk’s Wilfred Ndidi, Turkish-based defender Musa Mohammed and goalkeeper Dele Alampasu, who have been called up for the game against the North Africans.

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=20960

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2016
I had the opportunity to watch Sone Aluko in action for Fulham in their 1-0 away win against a very good Brentford side in an English Championship game.... Friday night "tins" grin

He was quite impressive and was easily Fulham's best player, most lively player and the most dangerous player on the field anytime he had the ball.... He was also the scorer of the lone goal and would have had like two more had he been more clinical.

Sone Aluko still got the "moves" shaa.... He's good. We should give him a call-up in march hopefully.

MEANWHILE... KENNY OTIGBA'S CALL-UP IS A SUPER MUST!!!!

#CallUpOtigba

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Aluko with his current form is seriously knocking on the door.. Let's give a call-up for one of the friendlies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (16169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Psittacus(m), foxman04, Hanibal(m), viciati(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.