Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11786868 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) ... (16195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
tbaba1234:
Maduka Okoye is training with the first team for 'preseason'.. Preparation for final part of the season.
If I say I don't like this Maduka boy I lie. See body!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
I'm a football enthusiast. Been following this thread albeit keeping a low profile. I must admit that I'm amazed by the intelligence and maturity displayed by members on here. Have decided to come out of my shell and become an active member here. Welcome me guys!
Welcome Bro. This thread is sweet. It's full of warmth. We do fight here sometimes ooo but it's a good fight. Welcome once again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
tbaba1234:
Apart from a few new additions in attack and replacement for newly foreign based, we just presented the same WAFU team. The best defender is injured.

Osas Okoro, who was a weak link is still in the team. We still have the same tree chopping CBs.

What is the point of playing Rabiu Ali? He is in his 40s. There is no super eagles future. How about a young and promising CM? Is the 40 year old Ali still the best midfielder in the league? Ifeanyi Ifeanyi is average at best. The midfield is very thin.

I am happy to see young faces in the attack, Nura and Sunday, hopefully they get plenty minutes.
Rohr is forward looking, Salisu is looking over his shoulders. How can he be working with Rohr?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
ola aina just scored for Hull City giving them the lead

14 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Mikel Agu is a fine player who can bench alot of your DM when he finally settles in.....Remember this statement today because I will unearth it someday
I believe that guy is the future of our defensive midfield when Onazi is done

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
safarigirl:
which Kayode? All the chances he got, wetin he use them do? Even Onyekuru and his 25 minutes cameo against Algeria has shown more promise than Kayode.

KC has earned his spot, he has passed the stage of 'give him a chance' in SE because he made use of his and became valuable.

Kayode has not done anything and he is fast running out of chances.

Kayode and Kelechi are not mates in Super Eagles, Kelechi na him senior brother. Let us compare Kayode with the likes of Nwakaeme, because they are in the same boat.

Kelechi's boat is with the likes of Iwobi and Awaziem, people wey hold ticket to Russia barring injuries
please don't because of forgiveness belittle kayode...that guy I like for his discipline and work rate....he reminds me of ideye.

though nancho is quite ahead...kayode is still a talent that needs to be harnessed.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
Liecester fans abusing iheanacho on twitter. This boy don suffer walahi.

Fuckkkk Leicester fans. They whole lot of them can go to blazes.
I'm beginning to hate that club aswear angry

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kog45:
Thank God we have foreign born defenders who are not typical African defenders, players like Balogun, Ekong,Ebuhei,Aina and Idowu so let them continuing believing we have porous defence.
Shows they know very little about our team and its good omen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
tbaba1234:
Bristol City have asked to take Kelechi Iheanacho from Leicester on loan...
awwww...that's a good move...
provided he gets to play weekly....and still gets his British passport...

I pray nothing blocks the move

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
KevinDein:

I already hates the club...save for ndidi and I believe a good world cup outing could help him get a better club like Liverpool or spurs...or even PSG

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
terzurum5:

A valid question for our candid considerations Sir. I think this is another area we need to deliberate on seriously and make recommendations to the appropriate quarters.

What can we do to improve on poor spectators in our stands during matches?
cc: Komekn, Forgiveness, Safarigirl, TheGoodJoe, TheSuperNerd, Bascovanveli, Kog45, Dannycrusoe, Kennysville, LakeSidePapa, Orkpekyandega, tbaba1234, Joebie, joseph1013, Goldfish80, AIG07, Isahalbash, Joebie, Kog45, Goldfish80, daveP, kennysville, realpoacher, certitude, humility017, enomakos, Mikael2, petrobros, chrisoblog, loogan, do4luv14, icon79, maidaboi, Icon4s, lakesidepapa, goldfish80, Xzbit91, lexyman, ChrisKels, bigblangston, goke7, Chrismario, Daninya11, shawwal1, ganiyat2adeyeri, yemyke001, edi287, krattoss, eseose9, oasis007, jihday, tglobal, jars, Cheapgoals, mikron, elyte89, MilitaryCommander, kratoss, e.t.c

1. First of all, all clubs should be privatized or let the public have the major shares but their traditional names must be retained because clubs likes Rangers, 3SC, Enyimba, Kano Pillars might loose their indigenous fans.

Billionaires like Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Alaka, Kalu Orji, etc should be encouraged to buy these clubs. If Dangote buys Kanno Pillars, Adenuga buys 3SC, or Kalu Orji buys Enyimba and pump money into it like those Chinese billonaires are doing bros, things go change.

2. Infrastructures must be improved. Well maintained and beautified stadiums with lush green grass could serve as a factor to attract just normal or neutral city dwellers for sight seeing and die hard football fans.

3. Security must improve else nobody will invest in where his/her business is not secured and nobody goes to a place where his/her life is endangered. The security must be within and outside the stadium because it makes no sense if you know you will face the unknown after an evening match out the stadium. This was the main reason I refused to watch the finals of the 2000 AFCON live at stadium for the fear of the unknown.

There should also be ban placed on marijuana, bottles, cigarette etc from entering the stadium.

4. Officiating must improve in both the home and away matches. To achieve this, Referees must be well paid and protected. If these are guaranteed and there are also consequences for bad officiating then expect the best from them. I suggest 500 thousand per month for a referee.

5. CAF and NPL should set a very high standard for those willing to acquire a coaching license and it should be mandated that only those licensed should coach a club or country in Africa.

This is necessary because the quality of football played in our league is substandard. I remembered what I saw the last time I went to watch Enyimba twice last 3 years ago. Bros, the game was boring and annoying. They barely played the ball on the ground. Ball control zero, positioning and organisation zero, passing zero, tactics zero, etc. All I saw throughout t he match was kick and rush with no substance. It was not encouraging to go waste money to watch low quality football.hat does not

6. Players's welfare must improve. If you want the best playes ro play in your league, you must pay them well and regularly. Any club that does not pay as at when due should be thrown out of the league and the players should be free to move anyway without the receiving fadin.

Players contract should also be like that of European clubs. This one year contract does not make sense.

7. All clubs must have academy and team B that plays in th 2nd and 3rd tiers of our league. It should be modeled after the the la liga league.

8. Publicity. After improving the quality of our games then we should think of showing them live on Tv by local TVs where the club resides and later cable stations. Matches must not be played when big clubs in Europe plays. However, the quality of the matches on Tv must be of high. We can't continue to use two cameras to visualize matches, e no go work. At least, 10 cameras should be used else nobody will be attracted to see the quality of play when they see poor visuals. When they are attracted by good visuals and quality football then people will be captivated to come see live matches at the stadiums.

9. Transportation is another factor. If there is means of travelling as far as Kano to P/H within 2 hours by rail at a very affordable rate, it will save the players from stress and fatigue from 12 - 13 hours journeys. Even the fans can travell that far and come back to their cities the same day.Other factors must be put in place before this one go happen even if train dey.

10. To attract attention to our league, clubs should spend money to buy the best players from the Egyptian, Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan, Ghanaian, South African, South American, other African and small European leagues to come play in our league. When this happens then come see how all eyes will be on our league. European leagues are not developed because of indigenous players, it is rather the other players from over the world especially Europeans that developed their leagues. Somehow, the CAF team of the year this year could be strting point to identify better players in African leagues,

11. The prize for winning the league should be very enticing. Like 100 million dollars.

12. Lastly, success they say have many friends. If Enyimba, 3SC and Rangers starts winning home and away league matches, wins CAF Champions League trophies etc within 3 years, bros, stadium go full.

We do not to wait for the economy to boom. Just persuade these billionaires to buy and fund the clubs and you go see wonders.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mujtahida:

If I say I don't like this Maduka boy I lie. See body!
which team is that?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
KevinDein:
Fuckkkk Leicester fans. They whole lot of them can go to blazes. I'm beginning to hate that club aswear angry
What happened?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
Liecester fans abusing iheanacho on twitter. This boy don suffer walahi.

abusing him for doing what?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
which team is that?
Shey you asked tbaba1234 before and he told you. Fortuna Dusseldorf. I just like him. Not advocating his becoming one of our WC goalie sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ola Aina wit a goal for Hull city

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
You talk like that because you are sentimental. you don’t invite by comparison. You invite by reality on ground. If you are a coach and a player in your team is performing, will you drop him? Second question, if you were a coach, and a striker is still struggling to score his first goal for club, would u invite him? Consider the questions separately.

forgiveness:

If KC is not doing well in his club but he still gets the chance to play for the SE and 'performs', how do you know Kayode will not perform better in GWG if given the chance though he has not scored 'this' season since club performance is not the yardstick for call into D SE?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Goke7:

I hope you will still be able to stand on this point when things get better with moses, we are always too quick to judge our players, even the salas, abua and mane you mentioned have had their off days. As good as mane and abua is, senegal and Gabon are yet to win the afcon, I could as well say they are not brilliant enough if I come from that angle or can you give a good excuse on why senegal and Gabon are yet to win the afcon with such kind of players? Even with a Sala, Egypt could not beat cameroon to win afcon.

We have started getting emotional again just because a Nigerian player is not doing well presently, na wa o!
I vigorously countered him the last time he opined that Moses dribbles too much and is overhyped. I asked is it the pre Rohr/wingback Moses or the Moses in the Rohr /wingback era? I pointed out that the current Moses is not overhyped in his performance for us. He said Moses doesn't defend. I proved to him that of all our forwards Moses was the one with the best defensive attributes.

What I see is this:some of us have a thing or two against certain players, some are real, some are just false perceptions. While the player is doing fine, they pinch themselves and wait. Once the player hits a rough patch they come out singing.

I rarely get into player award debates. I do think that Moses doesn't deserve the award ahead of his betters but if you ask me to vote I will vote him a thousand times!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
komekn:

Hard truths.
What is the hard truth there? Being critical is not necessarily being truthful. What is truthful about what he said using quantitative, verifiable objective criteria?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Liamm(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
safarigirl:
abusing him for doing what?
they were expecting him to change the game with his 12mins cameo. they also blasted him for not showing commitment in the game. i'm beginning to think iheanacho is trying to force his way out of leicester. leicester would be reluctant to sell especially with nacho being their record signing hence his pathetic displays of late
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Liamm(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
KevinDein:

i tell you bro. bunch of despicable lots they are.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anthony Ujah on target for Mainz 05 against St Gallen in an international club friendly

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Did not see Kayode in the match Girona lost to Valencia 1-2
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Liamm(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mujtahida:

Welcome Bro. This thread is sweet. It's full of warmth. We do fight here sometimes ooo but it's a good fight. Welcome once again
thank you sir. it's a pleasure being here. i've had one two shots thrown my way already but this is nairaland so i'm braced for it. it makes the experience even worthwhile grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dannyxy:
Lolz, sometimes I feel some people just criticize a player, so they can gain attention..

OK oh, attention gotten..

Zappacosta now better than moses ehn, lolz. Isorai..

Moses was injured for more than a month, and Chelsea lost about 3 games, even got a whooping for Roma...
Who was playing then?, was it Moses's ghost?..
Conte even had to start playing aspilicueta as a wing back at some point, because zappacosata was not performing up to moses's level,
and immediately Moses came back, they quickly put him back into the fray of things, and guess what?, his first start, he got an assist, and since then Chelsea has not lost a game..

Agree yesterday,, he was not at his usual best, he set the standard for himself, so we expect him to perform to that standard at all times, but he didn't yesterday, and I dare say it's because he was fatigue, it's always easy to know when moses is fatigue, it you follow him, few days rest, and he is back to his energic self..

See ehnn , we know wetin Una dey find, but truth is, moses go continue to bench zappascosta, because, moses is class, and class will always surpass form..

Btw, shey Leicester city don sign new midfielder , silva ehn, I dey wait for Una, very soon , na ndidi matter Una go dey use nose follow nyash, dey try detect any fowl smell.. We dey kampe , dey wait Una..

Touch not my players, And do my eagle no harm.. Hehehe
In their minds criticism = truth

But I critique their criticisms. Not because I oppose criticisms but when criticisms is not factual, when it is based on false perceptions, on tags which when examined hold no water it should be vigorously challenged.

Granted Moses of the past was wasteful but I once analysed Moses in all our WC matches. He didn't over dribble, he initiated most of our attack from deep within our defence (showing that he our most defensive minded attacker). He has improved. But imagine him being looked at through the eyes of his performances three years ago.

Let's do away with criticisms for criticisms sake. It makes rubbish out of the word

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
What happened?
Their shoddy treatment of Iheanacho. Yes, I can be that petty.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
kennysville:

You see now? Guilt conscience dey worry u sef. Who mentioned Iheanacho in the discussion now? How Iheanacho take enter Kayode gist?

Now that you have done so, can you read your response and frankly tell me why you shouldnt be arraigned and prosecuted for double standards and bias? Na wah for you o! Your bias no be here. You are quick to tear down Iheanacho. Now your beloved Kayode is going through the same patch, you are here making excuses that he is not happy with team mates. Him team mates dey hold him leg? Cant he drop deep and collect ball to go and score? Abi no be the same recipe una dey give for Iheanacho?

Bottomline, let us learn to encourage our wards and not tear them down in the name of objective criticism.
And just in case you are wondering, I am not holding any brief for Kelechi. I am not a sellout to my tribe as well. That should spell the whole gist so we save ourselves any form of speculation. Naturally, I wouldnt have responded but because you quoted me with so much brevity and bias,

Let me sound it clear to you. Kayode and Iheanacho are not going through THE SAME PATCH.

Iheanacho is under-performing and not making day squad matches but Kayode is performing and making day squad matches if fit.

Iheanacho is thinking about British passport and doesn't mind to play with academy boys but Kayode despite having few playing time has requested to move to where he can play.

It will be foolish and sentimental of me to pretend Kayode is not performing in the role he was played. Yes, he was played mostly as SS or RW in most games he came on to play. So, far he has 3 or 4 assists to his credit and he has won MOTM and la liga team of week. That was even in the game he played for 90 minutes.

I have watched both played with my two koro koro eyes and I can tell who is under performing and performing. S0 far Iheanacho is under performing and if he does not improve, I sorry.

If you like tell me I am bias till tomorrow, it is not new to me.

I have said many things here but people called me names but I don't care and refused to be infected with low thinking syndrome caused by fear of victimization and false accusation. Gbam. Till tomorrow I say what I see. If you like call me mr bias or sentiment.

Tomorrow you go hear from Kayode why he wan leave Girona. Na there we go know who dey give excuses.

Now, claiming I am bringing down Kelechi even in the face of reality is the biggest sentiment on your part.

If I may ask, How many matches of Kayode and Iheanacho you don watch this season to conclude they are in the same path?

Which roles did Kayode play this seeason? I know you don't have an answer without googling. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Joebie:
You talk like that because you are sentimental. you don’t invite by comparison. You invite by reality on ground. If you are a coach and a player in your team is performing, will you drop him? Second question, if you were a coach, and a striker is still struggling to score his first goal for club, would u invite him? Consider the questions separately.

thanks oga joe...you hit the nail on the right spot...
watch as he will....try shift the goal post to save his point...I respect kayode and I like him alot...but the dude is nowhere near nancho whenever the super eagles is mentioned.

sometimes whenever I see his argument especially the long epistle of comparism of some midfielders the other day...all to make case for ajagun and raheem lawal, I imagine and think for awhile...could it be my brother has lost touch wit reality?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
forgiveness:

Let me sound it clear to you. Kayode and Iheanacho are not going through THE SAME PATCH.

Iheanacho is under-performing and not making day squad matches but Kayode is performing and making day squad matches if fit.

Iheanacho is thinking about British passport and doesn't mind to play with academy boys but Kayode despite having few playing time has requested to move to where he can play.

It will be foolish and sentimental of me to pretend Kayode is not performing in the role he was played. Yes, he was played mostly as SS or RW in most games he came on to play. So, far he has 3 or 4 assists to his credit and he has won MOTM and la liga team of week. That was even in the game he played for 90 minutes.

I have watched both played with my two koro koro eyes and I can tell who is under performing and performing. S0 far Iheanacho is under performing and if he does not improve, I sorry.

If you like tell me I am bias till tomorrow, it is not new to me.

I have said many things here but people called me names but I don't care and refused to be infected with low thinking syndrome caused by fear of victimization and false accusation. Gbam. Till tomorrow I say what I see. If you like call me mr bias or sentiment.

Tomorrow you go hear from Kayode why he wan leave Girona. Na there we go know who dey give excuses.

Now, claiming I am bringing down Kelechi even in the face of reality is the biggest sentiment on your part.

If I may ask, How many matches of Kayode and Iheanacho you don watch this season to conclude they are in the same path?

Which roles did Kayode play this seeason? I know you don't have an answer without googling. grin

if you want to make a case for Kayode, keep Kelechi's name out of your mouth

The mere fact that you continually compare them is testament that Kelechi is the STANDARD Kayode will have to reach to be considered Super Eagles material.

There are levels to this shiiit nigga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Humility017:

thanks oga joe...you hit the nail on the right spot...
watch as he will....try shift the goal post to save his point...I respect kayode and I like him alot...but the dude is nowhere near nancho whenever the super eagles is mentioned.

sometimes whenever I see his argument especially the long epistle of comparism of some midfielders the other day...all to make case for ajagun and raheem lawal, I imagine and think for awhile...could it be my brother has lost touch wit reality?

What is the reality? because I know you don't have one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
all ye barca fans rejoice for coutinho has signed for Barcelona. .

but like seriously. .

This Coutinho January move doesn't really make much sense to me..He's not going to play in the champions league and barcelona are comfortable in the league..
They will win la liga without him, he will not be more expensive in d summer, may even be cheaper so why take on the burden of paying his salary between now and june when they don't really need him?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
they were expecting him to change the game with his 12mins cameo. they also blasted him for not showing commitment in the game. i'm beginning to think iheanacho is trying to force his way out of leicester. leicester would be reluctant to sell especially with nacho being their record signing hence his pathetic displays of late

There is a British football mentality and a continental one.

So for instance the football expectations and culture in the Portuguese league are decidedly different. In this regard some players are more suited to the technical astuteness of La Liga and not the physicality of the EPL. However. some players are quick to learn and or adaptable.

This mentality affects the spectators where they expect huge amounts of effort, endeavour and a general bulldog mentality. If you do not show these attributes you will lose most English fans.

KC has lost value he needs to restore that not just for Leicester but for his own career progression. That's why the talk of a loan move to Bristol city could be a lifesaver for him.

He needs to hit the ground running NO pauses and near catching your breath. This will give him the platform to relaunch his club career. I do not think his national team position is in contention.

However after the World Cup life continues, its his club performances that will push him upwards primarily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) ... (16195) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.