Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11786805 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (16195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Famocious:
NIGERIA AND LEICESTER CITY STRIKER AHMED MUSA NOT GOING TO TURKEY

Nigeria and Leicester City striker Ahmed Musa not going to Turkey

Nigeria and Leicester City striker Ahmed Musa’s agent has rubbished claims that the Super Eagles international is heading to Turkey.

According to Tony Harris, Musa is not interested in a move to Turkey, saying the player will remain in the English Premier League and take his chances with the Foxes.

This comes after reports that Turkish Super Ligue side Bursaspor and City are in negotiations for a loan deal for Musa who is yet to start a game for the former EPL champions this season.

"Ahmed Musa is a very influential player who will be able to add value and class to us," said Bursaspor's Hasan Parlakay.

"If we are realistic, we cannot buy him. But he wants to play with Nigeria in the World Cup. For this you have to keep playing and keep form in the league. We have players in our team from the same national team, [Mikel] Agu and [William] Troost-Ekong.

"Wearing the Bursaspor shirt on loan until the end of the year is an attractive offer. We hope to give good news in the coming days."

Despite confirming the interest from Turkish sides, Harris said the winger will not consider a move away from King Power Stadium.

"We have indeed been approached by the top three clubs in Turkey but Musa is not keen to go to Turkey just yet,” said Harris.

"There's a big chance that Musa will remain in England. I'm however, surprised about the link to Bursaspor.

"I don't know where the rumour came from. It's a complete joke and a figment of someone's imagination. Rest assured Musa is not going to Bursaspor."

Source: https://africanfootball.com/news/738964/Nigeria-and-Leicester-City-striker-Ahmed-Musa-not-going-to-Turkey

If this is true this agent is not a good person and Musa needs to acquire common sense. I guess he is more interested in the salary but it's not like going to Turkey will make him a pauper.

How do you even take chances that don't exist?
Rohr should start looking for Musa's replacement.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Simple My Good man. smiley

Gbam! Nacho is not going to Russia as first choice. Ighalo will lead the attack except we are playing with two false 9s in a 3-5-2.

Nacho will be Ighalo's backup in Russia. This is what many are not understanding. He will start from the bench in Russia but what is certain is this: He will be in Russia except injury calls of which I pray it does not.

Team Chemistry and balance is key here. We need our best bench as well as our best first XI.

kingphilip:

see the issue you're failing to understand is getting a better replacement for him between now and the world cup and not people basing his making it to Russia on sentiment

The world cup is just 5 months away and for the now there's no one firing from all cylinders that can be called up as his replacement and integrated into the team before the world cup and that's what people are hinging his making the plane on

And besides he's not our first choice self
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
The one player I know we can throw in for Musa is Henry Onyekuru but it won't be easy. I don't know for sure how many forwards Rohr will take to Russia but when I did my own list permutations, I found that either Musa or Onyekuru will make Russia or be dropped. We cannot have both in Russia.

Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Moses Simon have all sealed the wing positions. The last wing slot being fought for is owned by Musa and so far, I see Henry Onyekuru as his main contender.

It will be tough dropping a player of Musa's WC experience but let us see shaa. The only thing that can make decisions easy for Rohr is if injury strikes but I pray it does not befall any of our players especially the key ones.

Bringing in other names as Musa's replacements will see the likes of Samuel Kalu, Peter Olayinka and even Samuel Adegbenro get a look in. Don't also forget Noah Sarenren Based of Hannover who will be back very soon in action.

But in all oooo... will be tough dropping Musa. And if Musa is dropped, then it means Henry Onyekuru is the man to be picked.

DrLikita12:

If this is true this agent is not a good person and Musa needs to acquire common sense. I guess he is more interested in the salary but it's not like going to Turkey will make him a pauper.

How do you even take chances that don't exist?
Rohr should start looking for Musa's replacement.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
**Off discussion**

Nigeria's D'tigeres have been grouped alongside Canada,Australia and New Zealand for the 2018 Commonwealth games...

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
The Carabao Cup semis are played over 2 legs. There's still a return leg to be played for.

TheGoodJoe:
Remember the name - Lee Johnson

Lee Johnson bows out of the Carabao cup after giving Manchester City led by Pep Guardiola a tough game. A game which took Manchester City until injury time to secure their place in the final at Wembley. Even though Lee Johnson's Bristol City side bows out of the competition, their memorable display will remain in the minds of their fans. I hope they get promoted to the EPL.

Lee Johnson's men knocked out four Premier League sides on their way to the Semi final against Manchester City, knocking out Watford, Stoke, Crystal Palace and United.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
The one player I know we can throw in for Musa is Henry Onyekuru but it won't be easy. I don't know for sure how many forwards Rohr will take to Russia but when I did my own list permutations, I found that either Musa or Onyekuru will make Russia or be dropped. We cannot have both in Russia.

Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Moses Simon have all sealed the wing positions. The last wing slot being fought for is owned by Musa and so far, I see Henry Onyekuru as his main contender.

It will be tough dropping a player of Musa's WC experience but let us see shaa. The only thing that can make decisions easy for Rohr is if injury strikes but I pray it does not befall any of our players especially the key ones.

Bringing in other names as Musa's replacements will see the likes of Samuel Kalu, Peter Olayinka and even Samuel Adegbenro get a look in. Don't also forget Noah Sarenren Based of Hannover who will be back very soon in action.

But in all oooo... will be tough dropping Musa. And if Musa is dropped, then it means Henry Onyekuru is the man to be picked.

If Musa does not get a loan deal somewhere he would be match rusty for too long. No one else has it as bad as him. Even Iheanacho sees game time once in a while.

Imo it would not be right for Rohr to take Musa who is unwilling to get playing time when there are others who are in a better position than him.

Onyekuru was playing weekly and getting good reviews before he got injured.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Icon79:
Baba, any info on Kelechi?

Sources are telling me that at least 2 Premier League and 1 oversea teams have expressed interest on him. Newcastle wants him for 15 million pounds, but Leicester declined. Problem is, Leicester wants to recoup most of the 25 million quid they splashed on him in August shocked

O pari

Source
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
taken to World Cup because they play week in and week out for their clubs abi? See, words of an internet coach

You wilk carry a bunch of guess work, untested and mistrusted players like Ogbeche, Uzoenyi, Oduamadi them, so that they will go and disgrace you in Russia abi?

As far as I am concerned, Rohr is just saying that to spur them to action, have you heard that he is scouting for new players recently?

So he needs to be spurred to action? Meaning he's been inactive. If Nacho on a Leicester bench is your best choice then our WC is a joke

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Is it not same Fred Friday that scored over 30 goals for Lillstrom before he moved to Alkmar. I discover there are thousands of Nigerian players in Europe but vast majority are average or bellow.

If you go to Belgium and hang around you will meet lots of players with failed dreams.

If I wasn't a man I would cry, washing cars to survive too ashamed to come back home. It's heart wrenching some manipulated and decieved by ruthless unscrupulous agents.

This the dark underbelly of football TRAFFICKING that nobody talks about and few see.

� SAD

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
forgiveness:

Southampton fans urge club to sign Leicester striker Kelechi Iheanacho

by James Beavis

According to reports in The Sun, Leicester City are reportedly ready to cash in on out of favour striker Kelechi Iheanacho this month, and Southampton fans have urged their club to make a move for the Nigeria international.

The Foxes only signed the 21-year-old in a £25m deal from Manchester City during the summer, but he has struggled to make an impact at the King Power Stadium and has scored just one goal in 13 appearances in all competitions – the majority of which have come from the substitutes’ bench.

The centre-forward, who The Sun claims is earning £115,000-a-week at the east Midlands outfit, wasn’t even handed a rare start when Claude Puel’s men faced League One side Fleetwood Town in the FA Cup on Saturday, and the club could be forced to take a loss on him if he is sold.

Southampton fans were quick to have their say on the Nigerian via social media, and while one said he is “just the sort of player we need”, another said “if we’re going to spend £20m on someone I’d rather it was him than Walcott”.

Here is just a selection of the Twitter reaction…

#saintsfc would def take Iheanacho this window, just the sort of player we need

— simon thorpe (@dankiz1) January 9, 2018

Just putting it out there but would anyone take a chance on iheanacho? #SaintsFC

— Aaron Davis (@NervousPilchard) January 8, 2018

Despite his falling at #lcfc, I'd have kelechi iheanacho here at #saintsfc.

— Andrew (@andrewh2k17) January 8, 2018

Maybe cheaper too.

— Travis Tufte � (@MarvWaitforit) January 8, 2018

YES

— Saintjeff (@saintjeff52) January 8, 2018

wanted him in the summer, if we're going to spend £20m on someone I'd rather it was him than Walcott.

— Stuart Miller (@SaintStu19) January 9, 2018

Scored goals for fun at city

— Nick & Alex Gregory (@SaintsTravel) January 9, 2018

To be honest I thought he was one that got away during the summer, would of loved us in for him then. Right now though I got no idea what will sort us out!!

— Matt Hookway (@MattHookway) January 9, 2018

Play VideoPlay
Unmute
Current Time 0:59
/
Duration Time 0:59
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%

Fullscreen

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/918561866?-18946:4882:0

Fans talk is essentially WIND & FRESH AIR amounts bto nothing and shouldn't be regarded as anything.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

to be honest with you brother...musa can be easily replaced...reason why I am angry wit Harris.....of an agent.
all he needs to do...is get move somewhere to start playinh competitive football...because as it stands now musa has the upper hand but not playing league football gonna speak well for others like Henry, yinka, kalu etc....

I think no sane coach will ignore if he keeps playing well for someone like musa who often dont make the match day...so Harris have so much work to do...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
That is true but like I already said, the decision isn't so straight forward. Left to me, Onyekuru is the man to step in if Musa does not find where he will be getting playing time. He has enough big game experience from the UCL and more and has featured a few times for the Super Eagles.

Musa is in a dilemma right now. And Rohr faces a tough decision to drop one of his senior players in the team. Time will tell shaa. I hope musa makes it easy for all of us by moving to play.

DrLikita12:

If Musa does not get a loan deal somewhere he would be match rusty for too long. No one else has it as bad as him. Even Iheanacho sees game time once in a while.

Imo it would not be right for Rohr to take Musa who is unwilling to get playing time when there are others who are in a better position than him.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
That is true but like I already said, the decision isn't so straight forward. Left to me, Onyekuru is the man to step in if Musa does not find where he will be getting playing time. He has enough big game experience from the UCL and more and has featured a few times for the Super Eagles.

Musa is in a dilemma right now. And Rohr faces a tough decision to drop one of his senior players in the team. Time will tell shaa. I hope musa makes it easy for all of us by moving to play.

I hope so too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Joebie:
oh really?

Yes it does.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
I have already harped on the other points you raised but replacing Musa won't be as easy as you think. Even in the last friendly, he was used, wasn't he? And he delivered in that cameo... didn't he? Naturally, Onyekuru will take Musa's slot but Rohr will want it to happen in a way that will make it Musa's fault and not his. It won't be easy man.

Humility017:

to be honest with you brother...musa can be easily replaced...reason why I am angry wit Harris.....of an agent.
all he needs to do...is get move somewhere to start playinh competitive football...because as it stands now musa has the upper hand but not playing league football gonna speak well for others like Henry, yinka, kalu etc....

I think no sane coach will ignore if he keeps playing well for someone like musa who often dont make the match day...so Harris have so much work to do...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
komekn:

Fans talk is essentially WIND & FRESH AIR amounts bto nothing and shouldn't be regarded as anything.
you think this guys lack a knowledge of the game....?
you sayn things that amount to nothing close...that can be reasoned.

read through...I was amazed how one of them...talked about probably he had a tough path in leicester.....
everyone deserve a second chance...you can't start judge a player when you've not given him a run off games...not the commeo appearance like 30-4 mins

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
TheGoodJoe:
Remember the name - Lee Johnson

Lee Johnson bows out of the Carabao cup after giving Manchester City led by Pep Guardiola a tough game. A game which took Manchester City until injury time to secure their place in the final at Wembley. Even though Lee Johnson's Bristol City side bows out of the competition, their memorable display will remain in the minds of their fans. I hope they get promoted to the EPL.

Lee Johnson's men knocked out four Premier League sides on their way to the Semi final against Manchester City, knocking out Watford, Stoke, Crystal Palace and United.

And there are those who think the Championship is ewah and dodo.

What I have said is the EPL is the most competitive league in the World. The championship is its first cousin and the gulf is there but not as huge as some may think.

For instance the Bundesliga has been dominated by one club for near two decades. The Scottish league by Celtic for almost a decade. La Liga not so much and Seria A as well.

It's in this regard I look at the championship as being on par or superior competitively not necessarily technically to leagues that are ranked below the top 5.

I would say the lower half of the Bundesliga is on oar with the Championship my biased opinion.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I have already harped on the other points you raised but replacing Musa won't be as easy as you think. Even in the last friendly, he was used, wasn't he? And he delivered in that cameo... didn't he? Naturally, Onyekuru will take Musa's slot but Rohr will want it to happen in a way that will make it Musa's fault and not his. It won't be easy man.

the bolded make so much sense....
I think Henry will bring his own uniqueness to the team...
to be honest musa destiny is in his hands..
it all depends on him....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
komekn:

If you go to Belgium and hang around you will meet lots of players with failed dreams.

If I wasn't a man I would cry, washing cars to survive too ashamed to come back home. It's heart wrenching some manipulated and decieved by ruthless unscrupulous agents.

This the dark underbelly of football TRAFFICKING that nobody talks about and few see.

� SAD
I think illiteracy is one of the paramount cause of this loopholes....
many of these players rarely know the content of the contracts they sign......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
DrLikita12:

it is so embarrasinh to see a player could be so comfortable playing for the reserves while his mates are playing for the main team.....

to be honest should musa jettison this loan move I will ever see him as a non ambitous player.....

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Joebie:
oh really?

Dari- bisa- Dari 100%
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
komekn:

Do a bit of research and see how many Portuguese international and top young prospects have left Porto, etc the top flight of Portuguese football to play for Wolverhampton Wolves Fc. Who by they way are on a straight run to the EPL.

Ebuehi is in a much lower league than the Portuguese league. Do you think he will have straight run into the first team at Benfica. Playing for a big club is only relevant if you are a first team continous player. Be very clear no bias but Ebuehi is not a stand out top 3 player in the Eredivisie.

In this regard it's better to be Lion in a small club than a mouse in a big club. Consider Etebo is the darling of Feirense and courted by many big clubs my analogy reflects this. I remember very clearly when Bournemouth were interested in him. Unfortunately his agents probably didn't tell him.

Finally, the EPL is the next door to the Championship it's easier to make the cross over if you are killing it in the Championship.
bro......forget it.
signing for benfica will enhance his development...he is better suited for free flowing football and not the English systems of kick and rush....
I will even want Spanish move for him in the nearest future....and not epl.

one thing you must know...not all players are suited for the English system...Di Maria for example never lived up to expectation when he was in England but that does not mean he was a bad player....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Dang, well I used to watch their home matches, may likely resume this season since they are also on the continent.
Danycrusoe:

no I don't cuz I'm not based in lagos and schooling doesn't allow me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
lexyman:

i think Southampton style of play will suit him .... he will do well if he consider going there ... i am worried modern day professional footballer , should be able to adjust to any style of play , provided you re not play out of position ..... Southhampton the Market place some 2 years all the big club in EpL went there to shop .sad they re yet to get over it .
yeah....to be honest it makes no sense when a player is never given a run off games and he is quickly judged...
some players need time to prove themselves @club level...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2018
oloriooko:

Nacho is a talented guy with potentials that need to be developed, all he needs is to meet the right coach who will see his potentials and help him develop them.
That's why I canvass he should not keep warming bench in Leicester, he needs to seek regular play time
I am with you on that...the problem we have been having is that some players lack the motivation/inspiration to attain glorious heights......
I just hope he makes the right move...had it been the super eagles was very competitive I doubt him and musa would be this complacent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Simple My Good man. smiley

Gbam! Nacho is not going to Russia as first choice. Ighalo will lead the attack except we are playing with two false 9s in a 3-5-2.

Nacho will be Ighalo's backup in Russia. This is what many are not understanding. He will start from the bench in Russia but what is certain is this: He will be in Russia except injury calls of which I pray it does not.

Team Chemistry and balance is key here. We need our best bench as well as our best first XI.

it's not as if Ighalo is bringing hell with him either, the two of them aint good enough to be our first choice as at now.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Oga tell me something new, u say this stuff whenever they have a match. Now u are waiting on them to lose so u can say I told u so.

Hahaha, you don't know me.

God forbid me wishing any Nigerian Team to lose.

What do I stand to gain? I don't need anybody's approval for anything. "I told you so" that what?

Even though i wish the team wins the trophy, I don't just have Faith in them. That is it.

I am not excited about the team. That is all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Musa matter just tire me tire Naija wahala. The guy no wan serious for im life, if to say na me be d Rohr I for don drop am since. Pesin wei no even sabi square play na to dey ballon ball go corner upandan.

If you wan be superstar, no dey fear to dribble or fear to make mistakes cos na wetin dey kill Naija players bdat... Just dway Mikel dey play like pesin wei dem programmed for Chelsea, Iwobi im no wan dey Mk mistakes but end making over mistakes, Moses self dey fear Mk Conte no vex im just play like robot.

It's better to play your mind than wanting to please someone.

It's just like taking a pk under pressure, where your chances of missing is higher than scoring. Why not just take it without any pressure? if u score good nd if you don't fine.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Lion's den. 2 out of the 3 countries listed here are world powers in FBB
Danielnino00:
**Off discussion**

Nigeria's D'tigeres have been grouped alongside Canada,Australia and New Zealand for the 2018 Commonwealth games...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2018
komekn:

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Mickael2:

it's not as if Ighalo is bringing hell with him either, the two of them aint good enough to be our first choice as at now.
bro, who and who should be first choice for us. Since they are not good enough??

You don't say things like this , without suggestions...

angel mickeal.. Name two players that you think should replace ighalo and iheanacho.. .

Players that you think are good enough oh...

Oya talk...

No try dance around the bush with big English.. No try am, just two names

You must talk today grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2018
NNL grouping s

Group A1:

Gombe United
Sokoto United
Adamawa United
Zamfara United
Giodama FC
Jigawa Stars
Katsina Feeders

A2

FC Taraba
ABS FC
Kogi United FC
NAF FC
Mighty jets fc Jos.
Kaduna United

Group B1:

3SC Ibadan
Warri Wolves FC,
Gateway United FC,
FC Agege Spartan,
Akwa Starlets
Abia Comets

Group B2

Osun United FC
Remo Stars FC
FC Ikorodu united
Delta force fc
Crown FC
Dynamite FC
Delta Stars
Papilo FC
Nnewi United

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (16195) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.