Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11789154 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (16196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Oga tell me something new, u say this stuff whenever they have a match. Now u are waiting on them to lose so u can say I told u so.

When did you even start defending the Nigerian league sef?

You that were rubbishing the NPFL just to promote a then clubless Awoniyi over Junior Ajayi. Even accusing me of working with the NPFL. I don't forget things o.

Your defense of the NPFL only probably started with your defense of Steven Odey's call for inclusion into the main national team.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
somehow:
Dang, well I used to watch their home matches, may likely resume this season since they are also on the continent.

I watched a lot of Ikorodu united and Remo stars last season but unfortunately none of them is in the league this time. I'll make do with Gateway united who have returned to abeokuta after using ijebu ode last season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
komekn:

And there are those who think the Championship is ewah and dodo.

What I have said is the EPL is the most competitive league in the World. The championship is its first cousin and the gulf is there but not as huge as some may think.

For instance the Bundesliga has been dominated by one club for near two decades. The Scottish league by Celtic for almost a decade. La Liga not so much and Seria A as well.

It's in this regard I look at the championship as being on par or superior competitively not necessarily technically to leagues that are ranked below the top 5.

I would say the lower half of the Bundesliga is on oar with the Championship my biased opinion.

A physically weak player like Kelechi will find success hard to come by in the Championship.
The league rewards physically strong players with good ariel prowess. A guy like Kelechi who shy away from the physical side of things will be eaten alive in that league.
His best bet is to leave Blighty and seek pastures new. Although, he will take a reasonable amount of pay cut, which his handlers will certainly not entertain.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

You that were rubbishing the NPFL just to promote a then clubless Awoniyi over Junior Ajayi. Even accusing me of working with the NPFL. I don't forget things o.

Your defense of the NPFL only probably started with your defense of Steven Odey's call for inclusion into the main national team.

Because I feel Awoniyi is better than Ajayi does not mean I rubbished the NPFL. The rest is just childish stuff. This was the same type of stuff u said before WAFU and also Benin.
I defended Odey like I will defend any Nigerian footballer that is being talked about unfairly. This tactic of claiming that I am bandwagon jumper is rubbish and farce.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Because I feel Awoniyi is better than Ajayi does not mean I rubbished the NPFL. The rest is just childish stuff. This was the same type of stuff u said before WAFU and also Benin.
I defended Odey like I will defend any Nigerian footballer that is being talked about unfairly. This tactic of claiming that I am bandwagon jumper is rubbish and farce.
do you really blame anyone for expressing doubt as concerns the abilities of these NPFL players?

Even you, what do you think they will achieve in CHAN realistically?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Looollll @bringing hell. cheesy

But you shaa get my point. Nacho cannot be first choice in Russia. mbanu!

Ighalo is more experienced and all and just finished a fine season in China PR. In the last few games he was also really good.

These are not world class performers... in fact, both are not close to being called "near world class sef" as of now... but Ighalo edges Nacho for now and will lead the way in Russia.

Omo, na wetin we get be this oooo... sadly so but wetin man go do? sad We are just banking om the team chemistry to push us on.

Mickael2:

it's not as if Ighalo is bringing hell with him either, the two of them aint good enough to be our first choice as at now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

Chaaiiiii you and Marvelous Basco ehn!!! grin

Buttttt........

Chisos!!!! What kind of hippocampal fibres do you possess Dad? shocked See memory bikonu shocked shocked Was I even born?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

What happens when you see your dad and one of your best and favorite buddies slugging it out in a debate? sad

Hmmmmm.... Well, just allow them finish and then afterwards get them their get-along shirt.... sad

Make una finish first... I dey one corner dey wait with una own getting-along shirt...

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Remo star came to waste their time in the NPFL and Akin alabi's money went down the drain. Since he's got links with ferense in Portugal, I will advise him to loan some of the players from there to Remo stars if the gain promotion back to the NPFL.
Danycrusoe:

I watched a lot of Ikorodu united and Remo stars last season but unfortunately none of them is in the league this time. I'll make do with Gateway united who have returned to abeokuta after using ijebu ode last season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
do you really blame anyone for expressing doubt as concerns the abilities of these NPFL players?

Even you, what do you think they will achieve in CHAN realistically?

Nobody wants to talk about team selection or tactics but we are ready to blame the players.
They can win the trophy, the other teams don't have 2 heads.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by robosky02(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
cc robosky02

that's what we heard of coutinho till barca signed him grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Well said. smiley

That is the whole truth. We are yet to reach a super fierce level of competitiveness in our attack where top class options can easily fill in. It is unlike our midfield where we have a semi-fierce or lemme say really growing sense of a strong competition already building up for the coming years in Ndidi, Onazi, Etebo, Ogu, Agu, Esiti, etc....

In the Super Eagles attack, we have Victor Moses, Simon Moses and Alex Iwobi as undisputed Wingers/Attacking wing forwards who also van play as dynamic AMFs drifting into the centre or away from the centre to the wings.

Their competition? Musa, Onyekuru, who again abeg? Nobody apaer from rising rookies in Peter Olayinka, Samuel Kalu, Samuel Adegbenro, Isaac Success who is not back to form or fitness, etc...

It will take the next three to five years for our attacking talents scattered all over to peak or rather reach near peak levels and make our attack on the wings super competitive.

Now let's come to the centre forward role...

We have Ighalo... Then we have Iheanacho. Their records in rhe GWG speak for themselves.

Their competition? Kayode, Nwakaeme, Odey, etc.... like seriously?

Others are Uncapped: Bonaventure, Onuachu, Fred friday, Sadiq umar, Simy Nwankwo, etc...

Do you see the problem? Which of these names will bring something absolutely better than the first two choices.

See ehn... We are not there yet in terms of having a world class attack with blisteringly good options. We just have the raw materials right now. We need to allow them gel in the GWG and grow at their clubs too. This is why the ones we are taking to Russia in our attack are the best we got right now. They have potentials to be world class but they are not just there yet. (Sorry Chief Icon4s.. I just dey use this trademark phrase of yours here).

Take a look at France. Les bleus wink

Look at that attack bikonu

In the centre they got Benzema, Giroud, Lacazette, Mbappe, Moussa Dembele, Antoine Griezmann!!!!! haba!! etc.... They can easily swap anyone here!

On the wings they got Kingsley Coman, Anthony martial, Ousmane Dembele, Mbappe again!!, Griezmann again! as a right wing forward or SS, Thomas Lemar, etc....

This is just off the top of my head... Omo see class options!!

If our attacking options was anything like France's or close to it ehn... Nacho and Musa will be temporary history in the team. Fact. But actually and unfortunately it is not like that for now.

Lemme make it even clearer... At left back alone, they have Benjamin Mendy, Layvin Kurzawa, Jordan Amavi etc.... Any of them can be benched easily Kurzawa can bench Mendy... Or Mendy can bench kurzawa. The quality is still high in either case.

Our Super Eagles Neva reach that level yet... It is only in midfield we are getting close to that level of competitiveness. A midfield where even an Etebo is not sure of Russia is a midfield I call very competitice indeed.

Please guys and ladies... This is the current state of our Super Eagles and I am appealing to you all to be patient with this team. Let them keep growing and evolving because we are not there yet.

The reason we had it seemingly easy in the WC qualifiers was because our team showed a consistent glimpse of the Super potentials we have and if built upon as we are doing now, we will truly become world beaters again. It is a fact.

So biko... That is it for now ooo. We are not thereyet but the team is taking shape gradually and will still evolve in bigger ways post-Russia.

Humility017:

I am with you on that...the problem we have been having is that some players lack the motivation/inspiration to attain glorious heights......
I just hope he makes the right move...had it been the super eagles was very competitive I doubt him and musa would be this complacent.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Nobody wants to talk about team selection or tactics but we are ready to blame the players.

tactics? I have never noticed any tactics from those players. I watched WAFU partly and the only tactic I saw was high balls...everybody just kicking the ball into the air and hoping their team mate would get it.

But since you have brought it up, why don't you lead the way?

I like your faith in the team considering the players have been on vacation for a while now. Even Colin Udoh doesn't have high expectations

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
robosky02:

that's what we heard of coutinho till barca signed him grin

na only you hear that one.

Musa is sha not going to Turkey, don't get your hopes up, na so people getg hope that time that he was moving to Hull City, we all know what became of that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
somehow:
NNL grouping s

Group A1:

Gombe United
Sokoto United
Adamawa United
Zamfara United
Giodama FC
Jigawa Stars
Katsina Feeders

A2

FC Taraba
ABS FC
Kogi United FC
NAF FC
Mighty jets fc Jos.
Kaduna United

Group B1:

3SC Ibadan
Warri Wolves FC,
Gateway United FC,
FC Agege Spartan,
Akwa Starlets
Abia Comets

Group B2

Osun United FC
Remo Stars FC
FC Ikorodu united
Delta force fc
Crown FC
Dynamite FC
Delta Stars
Papilo FC
Nnewi United

I thought Taraba FC has been disbanded?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Chaaiiiii you and Marvelous Basco ehn!!! grin

Buttttt........

Chisos!!!! What kind of hippocampal fibres do you possess Dad? shocked See memory bikonu shocked shocked Was I even born?

Someone cannot air his opinion in peace again?

I said I don't have faith in those boys and he interprets it as I want them to lose.

Will I ever wish any Nigerian team to lose?

I am wishing they don't tarnish the image of our Darling Super Eagles. If Rwanda beats us now will it not be in the records that Rwanda has beaten the Super Eagles of Nigeria?

You lose to Rwanda and Beat Poland ans you will expect your FIFA ranking to skyrocket?

I am not conservative with words here. It is either I say it as it is or I don't say anything at all.

Bascovanvelli does not like the Green and white Jerseys more than I do.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
tactics? I have never noticed any tactics from those players. I watched WAFU partly and the only tactic I saw was high balls...everybody just kicking the ball into the air and hoping their team mate would get it.

But since you have brought it up, why don't you lead the way?

I like your faith in the team considering the players have been on vacation for a while now. Even Colin Udoh doesn't have high expectations

I groaned and moaned about tactics all through WAFU. We should support our national teams regardless. I am not in love with everything about this team but that will not stop me from supporting them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Team selection or tactics?

Oya raise one aspect of the team selection or tactics and let's discuss.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

I said I don't have faith in those boys and he interprets it as I want them to lose.

I am wishing they don't tarnish the image of our Darling Super Eagles. If Rwanda beats us now will it not be in the records that Rwanda has beaten the Super Eagles of Nigeria?

You lose to Rwanda and Beat Poland ans you will expect your FIFA ranking to skyrocket?

I am not conservative with words here. It is either I say it as it is or I don't say anything at all.

So because of that u resort to telling lies about my character. U are waiting on them to lose.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

What happens when you see your dad and one of your best and favorite buddies slugging it out in a debate? sad

Hmmmmm.... Well, just allow them finish and then afterwards get them their get-along shirt.... sad

Make una finish first... I dey one corner dey wait with una own getting-along shirt...

No worries we are only debating. At least no name calling and insults.

That is how we roll.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol... Chief... I understand your fears and concerns as regards the results of the CHAN tourney impacting our Super Eagles' rise up the FIFA world rankings. smiley

I understand also your fears and show of small or no faith in the team based on a lot of factors obviously.

It is your opinion and I respect it. Maybe Marvellous Basco reacted because you sjowed almost same fear before the wafu. And I was around then. You did show those fears too... lol cheesy But in the end, I understood your fears. Although we got to the final, we were really exposed too in same final.

Anyway, Sir Marvellous BascoVanVeli, biko ehn... I understand that you were seeing kind of a de ja vu scenario when Chief Icon4s said what he said. He has a right to not show much faith in the team based on valid reasons too naa... lol But yes, I know you reacted to his comment because he did same thing before wafu but please understand that this does not mean he wishes the team bad. I used to misunderstand him a lot back then too when he said our 2015 U-20 will flunk at the U-20 WC. Mehn, i was livid but with time shaa... I came to understand why he said what he said. I came to see that he actually loves to see Nigeria succeed and fly high. Only thing is he can be quite conservative with expectations unlike you and I, Marvellous Basco buddy. smiley

Please ehn... biko. Na matter of understanding why someone said something... Abeg. e do inugo? Thanks man smiley That's why you na my Guy wink

Icon4s:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

No worries we are only debating. At least no name calling and insults.

That is how we roll.

Na so Dad.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

So because of that u resort to telling lies about my character. U are waiting on them to lose.

I told lies about your character, how?

And how will I ever wait for a Nigerian team to lose. Do you know what you are saying?

Is it a crime now not to have hopes or faith in a team. I have said the pure truth. I don't have faith in that team. Is that a crime?

What you are even supposed to do is to convince me and give me hope. You have Faith in the team please tells us what makes you have Faith in that team. We want to benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Humility017:

I am with you on that...the problem we have been having is that some players lack the motivation/inspiration to attain glorious heights......
I just hope he makes the right move...had it been the super eagles was very competitive I doubt him and musa would be this complacent.

The bolded is the Koko, you nailed it bro!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

I told lies about your character, how?

And how will I ever wait for a Nigerian team to lose. Do you know what you are saying?

Is it a crime now not to have hopes or faith in a team. I have said the pure truth. I don't have faith in that team. Is that a crime?

What you are even supposed to do is to convince me and give me hope. You have Faith in the team please tells us what makes you have Faith in that team. We want to benefit from it.

U know what you lied about. Funny u talk about Stephen Odey but didn't I defend our clubs in the continent? That was way before there was a call for his inclusion in the national team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
somehow:
Remo star came to waste their time in the NPFL and Akin alabi's money went down the drain. Since he's got links with ferense in Portugal, I will advise him to loan some of the players from there to Remo stars if the gain promotion back to the NPFL.

it's not Akin Alabi. Alabi is 3SC n nairabet, I suppose u meant Kunle Soname
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

Team selection or tactics?

Oya raise one aspect of the team selection or tactics and let's discuss.

Only 4 midfielders selected, no replacement for Afeez Aremu I have said this already.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
sir Terzurum5 do check ur inbox

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Lol... Chief... I understand your fears and concerns as regards the results of the CHAN tourney impacting our Super Eagles' rise up the FIFA world rankings. smiley

I understand also your fears and show of small or no faith in the team based on a lot of factors obviously.

It is your opinion and I respect it. Maybe Marvellous Basco reacted because you sjowed almost same fear before the wafu. And I was around then. You did show those fears too... lol cheesy But in the end, I understood your fears. Although we got to the final, we were really exposed too in same final.

Anyway, Sir Marvellous BascoVanVeli, biko ehn... I understand that you were seeing kind of a de ja vu scenario when Chief Icon4s said what he said. He has a right to not show much faith in the team based on valid reasons too naa... lol But yes, I know you reacted to his comment because he did same thing before wafu but please understand that this does not mean he wishes the team bad. I used to misunderstand him a lot back then too when he said our 2015 U-20 will flunk at the U-20 WC. Mehn, i was livid but with time shaa... I came to understand why he said what he said. I came to see that he actually loves to see Nigeria succeed and fly high. Only thing is he can be quite conservative with expectations unlike you and I, Marvellous Basco buddy. smiley

Please ehn... biko. Na matter of understanding why someone said something... Abeg. e do inugo? Thanks man smiley That's why you na my Guy wink

There were Nigerian teams I have had high expectations and predicted will perform well and there were some I have predicted against all odds that they will not perform well and most played out that way.

This forum was not created during the Manu U17 era.
But during the Amuneke U17 era I predicted our boys will win even despite their mediocre showing at the CAF U17. When the lads lost to Croatia in their 3rd group game I knew how I tried to convince lads here that that game does not matter and should not be used to assess the team. (Something similar that repeated itself in the WAFU tournament between Nigeria and Ghana). Amuneke's boys still went ahead to win the trophy.

I was among the very few that didn't rate highly the highly rated Manu's U20 boys. You saw how they ended. What of the Amuneke's U20 boys? The last Super Falcons team to the World Women championship, I predicted a maximum of 1point from that group and that was what they got.

If you have followed football well enough u will know what should constitute a team good enough to contest for a title.

I have not seen anything inspiring from this CHAN team. Who are their key players that we'll say "ah because this man is there will do this or that".
The team may come out and shock us fine, and excellent. But I don't build my expectations like a castle built in the sky.

If Bascovanveli has seen things in that team that is getting him excited he should please share with us.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Only 4 midfielders selected, no replacement for Afeez Aremu I have said this already.

Ok, So what tactics are you proposing for the team to cope without Afeez Aremu?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Icon4s:

There were Nigerian teams I have had high expectations and predicted will perform well and there were some I have predicted against all odds that they will not perform well and most played out that way.

This forum was not created during the Manu U17 era.
But during the Amuneke U17 era I predicted our boys will win even despite their mediocre showing at the CAF U17. When the lads lost to Croatia in their 3rd group game I knew how I tried to convince lads here that that game does not matter and should not be used to assess the team. (Something similar that repeated itself in the WAFU tournament between Nigeria and Ghana). Amuneke's boys still went ahead to win the trophy.

I was among the very few that didn't rate highly the highly rated Manu's U20 boys. You saw how they ended. What of the Amuneke's U20 boys? The last Super Falcons team to the World Women championship, I predicted a maximum of 1point from that group and that was what they got.

If you have followed football well enough u will know what should constitute a team good enough to contest for a title.

I have not seen anything inspiring from this CHAN team. Who are their key players that we'll say "ah because this man is there will do this or that".
The team may come out and shock us fine, and excellent. But I don't build my expectations like a castle built in the sky.

If Bascovanveli has seen things in that team that is getting him excited he should please share with us.

U still sounded like a broken record. It wasn't meant to be funny that was a fact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

U know what you lied about. Funny u talk about Stephen Odey but didn't I defend our clubs in the continent? That was way before there was a call for his inclusion in the national team.

Well, you may have been defending the local league since the days of .....who sef? Segun Odegbami. Hahaha.

But I noticed it became loudest since after Stephen Odey came into the spotlight.

It is no crime bro. Nobody is crucifying you for anything. Keep up with the good work. But also respect our fears and worries about the CHAN team. At least I expect you to tell us things that will ginger us to have high hopes on the team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (16196) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Jojodjo, Ajd19, elyte89, codemaniacs, DrYa, Danielnino00(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.