Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11777518 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) ... (16192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Edin Dzeko fell out of favour towards the end of his Citizens career as his relationship with staff deteriorated. He said: “In my last season [at City], I didn’t play a lot and I didn’t have the best relationship with [manager Manuel] Pellegrini.

“I wasn’t happy about that because I knew my qualities and I wanted to play more as those were my best years.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/en/news/edin-dzeko-explains-why-he-had-to-leave-manchester-city/1030663#8bS9mcJAHggCwKH4.99

As a Citizen I would expect that you would know that as at then Dzeko was quite vocal about the fact that he was sitting on the bench for Aguero and the coach took offence with that, I even told you severally then that Aguero isn't world class and I personally do not know why he started ahead of Dzeko. The coach saying that they let him go is just to cover up, knowing fully well that Pellegrini isn't the type that says much to the press

Pellegrini plays with two strikers most of the time. What you are writing there does not contradict Pellegrini's point.

"We let Jovetic and Dzeko go because I see Kelechi every day and know what he can do. I am very happy... Manuel Pellegrini.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

That was three seasons ago, he has been poor for the past two seasons. But the point anyways isn't about an EPL club signing him, it was about the dude trying to diss Perez

He said Perez was poor, you provided report Perez was poor. So what is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Not going back to my statement okay because I know what I said

Perez had a nightmare at Arsenal ,seems you don't get me then google is there for you

Nothing much to say to you for now till you bring up another hate speech .

So why exactly are you now skipping the fact that Perez scored three goals in the UCL? Bros, next time before you start talking or using examples check your facts so you won't be seen as a troll. That Perez comparison is totally wide of the mark. And to think that you actually compared Perez's season at Arsenal with Iheanacho's current season for Leicester shows just how much you despise Arsenal and everything Arsenal, hate isn't good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Edin Dzeko fell out of favour towards the end of his Citizens career as his relationship with staff deteriorated. He said: “In my last season [at City], I didn’t play a lot and I didn’t have the best relationship with [manager Manuel] Pellegrini.

“I wasn’t happy about that because I knew my qualities and I wanted to play more as those were my best years.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/en/news/edin-dzeko-explains-why-he-had-to-leave-manchester-city/1030663#8bS9mcJAHggCwKH4.99

As a Citizen I would expect that you would know that as at then Dzeko was quite vocal about the fact that he was sitting on the bench for Aguero and the coach took offence with that, I even told you severally then that Aguero isn't world class and I personally do not know why he started ahead of Dzeko. The coach saying that they let him go is just to cover up, knowing fully well that Pellegrini isn't the type that says much to the press

I wonder why you went through the trouble of the post. It does not contradict the point of Pellegrini preferring Iheanacho but proves it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

He said Perez was poor, you provided report Perez was poor. So what is your problem?

I am not even arguing that. OK Perez was poor but he still had better stats than Iheanacho in the season under review so if he was poor am I wrong if I say Iheanacho was poor too? Then he called me a hater
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Pellegrini plays with two strikers most of the time. What you are writing there does not contradict Pellegrini's point.

"We let Jovetic and Dzeko go because I see Kelechi every day and know what he can do. I am very happy... Manuel Pellegrini.

You know perfectly well that Aguero and Dzeko could not start at the same time. Back then Aguero was a true 9, it is funny because you are the one who has always pointed out that Aguero had to develop his all round play for him to play for Pep so how are you now telling me that Aguero and Dzeko could start at the same time na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

So why exactly are you now skipping the fact that Perez scored three goals in the UCL? Bros, next time before you start talking or using examples check your facts so you won't be seen as a troll. That Perez comparison is totally wide of the mark. And to think that you actually compared Perez's season at Arsenal with Iheanacho's current season for Leicester shows just how much you despise Arsenal and everything Arsenal, hate isn't good

Lol see as you dey cover up your hate

Perez had a Arsenal nightmare with lesser game time

Seems you said I called Perez a flop why not bing out the place where I said that

So using Perez as an example of a player who things didn't work out with at Arsenal means I compared him to iheanacho?

Bros if you can't understand things then you can use the help of google

Lol, you are now saying I despise Arsenal ? But always supporting iwobi

Bro you are clueless ,you are twisting things because it didn't go your way

Try harder
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Lol see as you dey cover up your hate

Perez had a Arsenal nightmare with lesser game time

Seems you said I called Perez a flop why not bing out the place where I said that

So using Perez as an example of a player who things didn't work out with at Arsenal means I compared him to iheanacho?

Bros if you can't understand things then you can use the help of google

Lol, you are now saying I despise Arsenal ? But always supporting iwobi

Bro you are clueless ,you are twisting things because it didn't go your way

Try harder

Bros either you have selective amnesia or you are just arguing because you have an internet enabled device.

Komekn said no EPL club would sign Iheanacho right now(because of various factors) then you said even Perez was signed despite his nightmare at Arsenal (I wonder what your definition of nightmare is). Now Perez didn't have enough minutes to shine yet he scored goals, Iheanacho has been getting game times yet he has been poor so which EPL club will purchase him? Even after I went through the stress of explaining to you that after Iheanacho's last season at Man City, which was similar to Perez's season as stats can prove, that various clubs were still lining up for him but it won't be the case right now if he wants to leave Leicester you yet managed to call me a hater. Na me make mistake come dey argue with you sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Nigeria's Odion Ighalo does not plan on playing in second division
By Oluwashina Okeleji
Football Writer, Nigeria
21 December 2018

Nigeria's Odion Ighalo has said he is in no rush to decide his future after being relegated from the Chinese Super League (CSL) with Changchun Yatai.

Ighalo, 29, finished as the CSL's second top scorer with 21 goals, but it was not enough to save the side.

He says he will use the coming weeks to consider whether to remain in Asia or return to Europe.

"Playing in the second division is not in my plans, so I need to weigh my options well," he told BBC Sport.

"There's the African Cup of Nations next year to think about and I need to keep playing at a highly competitive level.

"I don't know yet about my future. I cannot make a hasty decision so I'll use the next few weeks to decide.

"I have been getting direct calls from different agents and clubs, but now enjoying my Christmas break with the family and it is the job of my agent to speak to them."

Since his move from Watford in January 2017 Ighalo has scored 36 goals in 55 appearances.

"It is rather ironic that my best season in China ended in a relegation, I have never been relegated in my career so it hurts as the captain of a fantastic club with amazing people and incredible fans," he added.

"In life you can only make the move upward and forward."

Ighalo, who has played in Norway, Italy, Spain and English side Watford, is a target for many teams in China, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

A former youth international, Ighalo has 10 goals in 25 appearances for the Super Eagles and his six goals helped Nigeria seal a return to the Africa Cup of Nations.

—BBC

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2018
NEWCASTLE MUST BEAT CRYSTAL PALACE IN RACE FOR CHELSEA WONDERKID TAMMY ABRAHAM
Kyle Archer Kyle Archer
1 day ago

Newcastle are set to fight Crystal Palace for the signature of highly-rated Chelsea product Tammy Abraham, per The Northern Echo.

What’s the word?

It is being reported that Chelsea will look to cash in on 21-year-old Abraham in the January market, following the striker’s stunning form on loan at Aston Villa.

The London side inserted a recall clause in the loan agreement, and current Blues manager Maurizio Sarri is not understood to be an admirer of the Camberwell-born wonderkid.

Crystal Palace have already expressed an interest in signing Abraham should Chelsea look to cash in on their player, with suggestions that the Eagles will bid around £10million for his services.

Rafa Benitez had previously tried to lure the Chelsea product to St James’ Park, when he looked to complete a loan deal for the striker upon the Toon’s return to the Premier League.

The deal fell through, unfortunately, when Swansea entered the race and offered a greater financial package. Benitez cannot repeat the same mistakes should Abraham hit the open market come the New Year.

—FootballFanCast

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Report: Josh Maja and Lynden Gooch leading candidates to leave Sunderland
John Verrall @JohnVerrall1 day ago

Jack Ross' Sunderland side could lose two of their star performers over the first half of the campaign.

According to the Northern Echo, Sunderland could well lose both Josh Maja and Lynden Gooch in the January transfer window.

Maja’s and Gooch’s contracts at Sunderland both expire at the end of the season, and the Black Cats have not yet been able to agree terms with the young pair.

Sunderland may now look to cash in on them, rather than lose them on a free.

Both Gooch and Maja are considered exciting prospects, so Sunderland are sure to receive interest in them in January.

And the Northern Echo now claims that they are leading candidates to leave Wearside next month.

Lynden Gooch of Sunderland celebrates after he scores the third goal during the Sky Bet League One match between Sunderland and Barnsley at Stadium of Light on November 27, 2018 in...

If Jack Ross’s side do lose Maja and Gooch then Sunderland want to make additions, but it would be a serious blow to their promotion hopes.

Maja, in particular, has been a major threat to League One defences and he currently leads the scoring charts at Sunderland.

If the forward was to depart the Black Cats would be under pressure to replace his goals, and failing to do so could seriously dent their promotion hopes.

—HITC
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

That is what you get when competition is non existent.

How can a national team player be in China division 2 for hell's sake?. What the fawk!.

Its time Rohr throws that no.9 role open..... if Iheanacho and Success can't challenge Ighalo for the shirt then call ups should be handed to Stephen Odey,Paul Onauchu,Dennis Bonaventure, Emem Udok,Blessing Eleke and even Tony Nwaekeme. They are playing at a higher level than Ighalo and scoring goals too

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Danielnino00:

Its time Rohr throws that no.9 role open..... if Iheanacho and Success can't challenge Ighalo for the shirt then call ups should be handed to Stephen Odey,Paul Onauchu,Dennis Bonaventure, Emem Udok,Blessing Eleke and even Tony Nwaekeme. They are playing at a higher level than Ighalo and scoring goals too

I agree with you bro

To be sincere success and nacho are not doing enough to challenge ighalo at all .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

You know perfectly well that Aguero and Dzeko could not start at the same time. Back then Aguero was a true 9, it is funny because you are the one who has always pointed out that Aguero had to develop his all round play for him to play for Pep so how are you now telling me that Aguero and Dzeko could start at the same time na

Aguero and Dzeko started a lot of games together for Pellegrini. I wonder what you are trying to paint here. Pellegrini is known to favor two strikers. Even if he plays one striker, the amf will play advanced roles.

The word is simple and all you are typing can not change the simple fact.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

I agree with you bro

To be sincere success and nacho are not doing enough to challenge ighalo at all .

I disagree... Success has barely played a full 90min action with super eagles, let him play like two full matches b4 we decide to relegate him to nacho level if he doesn't perform.

I believe d likes of osimhen,odey,success shld b given more chance while nacho shld b excuse for now till he pick up his form cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bigblangston: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Pellegrini was at Villareal. Took over the team when they got promoted and led them to the Champions league semi finals where they crashed out to Arsenal after Roman Riquelme missed a penalty that would have taken them to the finals against Barcelona. He had Senna, Sorin, Riquelme, Carzola, Forlan in that team.

Coached Malaga. When he took over them, they were number 20 on the table. When he was done with them, they reached the semi finals of the Champions league and his best work was with Isco.

I have been reading your debate with Mikael since yesterday and it has been so interesting so far, but there is one thing I need to correct is that Riquelme missed a penalty that would have taken villareal to the finals which is totally untrue.

Arsenal won the first leg by a lone goal and that was the the year Jens Lehman was in top form. Riquelme’s penalty would have given hope for villareal to get to the finals by dragging Arsenal Fc to extra time or penalty shootouts or even a second goal before stoppage would have ensured the passage of villareal into the finals not that penalty Riquelme missed as you claimed, you have been going about that Riquelme penalty claim for long but I just decided to correct it. Keep up the good work Joe. Chriskels! I hail you from this side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Let me try to make this as simple as possible.

If you are flopping at the big clubs, the fact that you are in a big club is a big deal. In Iheanacho's last season in Manchester he flopped real bad but Leicester still played big money for him. Bony flopped big team at City but Swansea paid big for him, that's the way it goes. But you can never find a player who flopped at a midtable club who will make a high profile transfer to another club in the EPL. If Iheanacho was still in City playing like this he would still easily get a club but from Leicester that's where the problem is.

Is this really a matter of discussion❓ it's simple abc, maybe people don't want the truth well at least some don't.

Then they will label you HATER.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
elyte89:

I disagree... Success has barely played a full 90min action with super eagles, let him play like two full matches b4 we decide to relegate him to nacho level if he doesn't perform.

I believe d likes of osimhen,odey,success shld b given more chance while nacho shld b excuse for now till he pick up his form cool

Okay agreed

Pls I didn't relegate him to nacho level abeg

I quote what the guy is trying to say that's all so please don't start unnecessary argument.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Where is Jovetic now? I never considered him a proper talent by the way. Please do not make it look like Dzeko was shown the door because of Iheanacho, if Dzeko stayed he would have been second choice behind Aguero and he didn't want that which was why he left to Roma, why would you get an offer from Roma and still want to remain a bench piece at City? He benched Bony no doubt but we all know where Bony is now.

Anyways do I need to explain to you that the pressure that comes with managing West Ham is different? Every missed chance, every lost point is precious, ain't no coach who will be willing to take that risk. However I do not know Pelligrini so I don't know what he would want to do but factually there is no space at West Ham, Carol, Arnautovic and Hernandez are making sure of that and they have not tabled any offer for him, you can't go where you are not wanted

You forgot to mention the very versatile Antonio.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

I wonder where you got this from. They played a lot together.

MANUEL PELLEGRINI has opted to pair Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero up front in an attacking line-up against Barcelona tonight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/427439/LINE-UPS-Edin-Dzeko-joins-Sergio-Aguero-up-front-for-Man-City/amp

Some Aguero-Dzeko celebration for your delight.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2018
komekn:

You forgot to mention the very versatile Antonio.

Look at Michail Antonio's preferred positions and you want him to drag nine role.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Oga I didn't say iheanacho will be sold for big money.

Iheanacho didn't flop in his last season at mancity stop lying bro ,if you think you are not lying then you don't know the meaning of flop

Someone that pep didn't give much game time but he still manage to get goals and you are here saying he flopped at his last season ,yes iheanacho is flopping now no doubt ,but does that means he flopped at his last season at mancity ?

You are just making people see you as a hater

Someone scored 9 goals in all competition in his last season with very few minutes and you call it flop ? 2 of those goals are in the champions league group stage,he even scored in the Manchester derby and assisted

How many goals did you expect him to score you expect him to score 20 goals while playing few minute ?

Oga if you wan lie for player head lie well okay .

It's a question if semantics and context.

The context or Manchester city and the measurement of success are very different from say Leicester and Burnley.

It's not just goals but the very exacting standards required by Pep. Standards he failed to meet so he failed at city or you can say he flopped the choice is yours.

But as for HATE that's in your own self perception not everyone here. And of course you will label me a hater l am sure.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Okay agreed

Pls I didn't relegate him to nacho level abeg

I quote what the guy is trying to say that's all so please don't start unnecessary argument.

Who wan argue with u grin grin,abi na u use ur aggressive mind read my statement smiley

Even if a statement says ..."gud morning "...u still fit twist am to argument grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
bigblangston:

I have been reading your debate with Mikael since yesterday and it has been so interesting so far, but there is one thing I need to correct is that Riquelme missed a penalty that would have taken villareal to the finals which is totally untrue.

Arsenal won the first leg by a lone goal and that was the the year Jens Lehman was in top form. Riquelme’s penalty would have given hope for villareal to get to the finals by dragging Arsenal Fc to extra time or penalty shootouts or even a second goal before stoppage would have ensured the passage of villareal into the finals not that penalty Riquelme missed as you claimed, you have been going about that Riquelme penalty claim for long but I just decided to correct it. Keep up the good work Joe. Chriskels! I hail you from this side

Thanks for the correction. Some times memory do fails. Either way, epic game from an epic era.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
komekn:

It's a question if semantics and context.

The context or Manchester city and the measurement of success are very different from say Leicester and Burnley.

It's not just goals but the very exacting standards required by Pep. Standards he failed to meet so he failed at city or you can say he flopped the choice is yours.

But as for HATE that's in your own self perception not everyone here. And of course you will label me a hater l am sure.

Nacho did not fail at City. He had a brilliant time. It was Guardiola's system which required time for Nacho to adjust to. Nacho could not wait and moved. That does not equate to failing or you want to write off his brilliant rise at City and the time under Pellegrini?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

I am not even arguing that. OK Perez was poor but he still had better stats than Iheanacho in the season under review so if he was poor am I wrong if I say Iheanacho was poor too? Then he called me a hater

Whether he had better stats than Nacho is not the point. Perez was poor and still made a move to an EPL side. So how come Nacho's case is catastrophic for only championship?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Look at Michail Antonio's preferred position and you want him to drag nine role.

Remember the words l used. VERY VERSATILE.

Last game he played the No.9 role with excellent impact on the game. So you think KC will displace Antonio.

You think past emotive relationship with Pelligrini will get KC into West Ham❓ l really don't know but l will be very suprised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bigblangston: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Thanks for the correction. Some times memory do fails. Either way, epic game from an epic era.

Very epic I tell you, it’s always a thing of joy to see you and Mikael2 going at it, I always look forward to those weekends after a Man city game so that you, Dr Mikael and goldfish80 will start, you have not been that frequent on this thread like before
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
komekn:

Is this really a matter of discussion❓ it's simple abc, maybe people don't want the truth well at least some don't.

Then they will label you HATER.

Sir komekn let me make this clear to you

If a player is not doing well say it without trying to bring the player down here ,I will always call such person a hater .

You said nacho no Epl team will come for nacho and you say championship at best and you want me to agree with you ? No

I will call you an hater for saying that ,but you believe Epl teams will rush solanke but you believe nacho is suited for the championship ,can you listen to your self you just can't hide the hate

I was making an example to the other guy with how Lucas Perez got westham move despite the Arsenal nightmare ,the guy is saying I am calling him a flop and he said I don't like Arsenal,very funny dude trying to twist things just like you .

Let me educate you guys on another example and on how you guys are haters .

Oumar niasse first joined Everton and managed few games and no goals due to being injured when signed from locomotive Moscow ,then new season started he was treated badly by Ronald Koeman and he was not even given a squad number and no locker in the locker room,the guy didn't play football for about 6 months but he earned a move to hull city in the Epl and this oumar niasse is not even an Epl proven goal scorer ,and you guys are here saying nacho will only get championship at best and you want me not to call you guys an hater ?

Now that other dude will come up with flimsy excuse and say I hate Everton just as he did earlier saying I hate Arsenal,lol

You guys are so funny and confused .

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
elyte89:

Who wan argue with u grin grin,abi na u use ur aggressive mind read my statement smiley

Even if a statement says ..."gud morning "...u still fit twist am to argument grin

lol oya no vex
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Nacho did not fail at City. He had a brilliant time. It was Guardiola's system which required time for Nacho to adjust to. Nacho could not wait and moved. That does not equate to failing or you want to write off his brilliant rise at City and the time under Pellegrini?

Ok he failed under Pep does it make any difference
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

I agree with you bro

From the report I read about our friendly with Egypt, both teams have agreed to use their best players for the game so hopefully, fresh players are allowed to prosecute the Seychelles game... I want to see more of success in the gwg..but his lack of goals at Watford isn't encouraging.. He's playing well yes..but of what use is a striker question without goals unless he is playing a role the coach wants....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) ... (16192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.