Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11628519 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) ... (16135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
nelszx:

That's Dele Alli

Hahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Oga nobody has integrity
If they could get away with it in Europe they sure will be doing the same things we do.

You have given total credence to the proposition statements of my detractors on the subject of age cheating.

I reiterate, It is impossible to officially verify and or substantiate the ages of footballers born on Nigeria. Why ❓ because we do not have any governmental structure for AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE.

As a result, you rely entirely on the integrity of the individual nothing else.

It was put to a number of people here some well quite a few liked it. That l have said all Nigerian players born in Nigeria are age cheats. TOTALLY UNTRUE.

But BascoVanVeli what in effect you are saying is that because we can get away with it, we are all age cheating in Nigeria. So you are saying by implications thar all Nigerian players are age cheats.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
forgiveness:

Corner means nothing. Chelsea taught Manchester city football. 2 not 1 nut. grin

Corner shows the magnitude of dominance in the game. We won the league with 100 points. Losing 2-0 means nothing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
komekn:

100% Benteke will find open arms in Fulham, Brighton and possibly West Ham. Why because he is a true number 9 and he fits the profile and requirements that you need in the lower half of the EPL.

Benteke and KC are totally different players you are now becoming irrational and clutching at straws.

I was making an example

I agree with you concerning benteke
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
komekn:

First of all you have too look at the inherent attributes of the EPL and the type of player required to play as striker.

Once you move away from the top 6 teams in the EPL you are talking more physicality, speed and less technicality.

KC can not hold the ball up as a bonafide No. 9, do you agree❓ Trams in the mid and lower segment of the EPL are looking for a bonafide number 9. KC is not.

Add to that his goal rate will you agree over two seasons now is to be clear, ABYSMAL for a £25 million supposed striker. No bad belle just cold hard facts.

Solanke is at Liverpool with World class players ahead of him. He still considered good potential add to that his exploits for England U21. However, l doubt any club in the EPL will buy him to lead the line. He is essentially unproven but potential a big YES. Wasteman l do not think so.

Dominic Iorfa l am not sure how and why you Brough his name into the discourse.

I speak to quite a few people in football and none of them would buy KC to lead thier forward line irrespective of his price.

Fulham will not buy KC and they are bottom of the league. You buy a player that can improve your position. You buy players who are involved form.noy out of form for two seasons.

Bearing these permutations in mind, tell me which Championship club that is fighting to get into the EPL that will buy KC right now.

A player who is essentially anonymous in the EPL right now, will go into the physicality and intensity of the Championship where you have to fight for the ball and somehow Excel. I am sorry no bias or bad belle l can't see that happening.

I would like to see what you come up with.

Lol Na Dominic iorfa I wan use find your mouth

Waste man solanke got 1 Epl goal on 21 games and he is around world class players

I don't think nacho will score 1 goal in 21 Epl games if he is at Liverpool

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
andrew444:

Waste man solanke got 1 Epl goal on 21 games and he is around world class players

Hottt point.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthquake2:
Can you identify this player

Very old pictures.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to thank Oga Boss Icon4s and all those who worked on the committee of the award. Thank you all for your commitment and loyalty to the success of the Nigerian team. May God reward your efforts and bless you all in numerous ways.

I really appreciate you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
forgiveness:

Corner means nothing. Chelsea taught Manchester city football. 2 not 1 nut. grin

Shebi you don start with your derailing again?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

I said make a loan move to an offensive/possessive side. Boost his stats and then make a transfer.

You don't get the point.

Offensive/possessive teams go for players that can offer them something offensively and possessively. Not a player who struggles to trap the ball.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lest I forget, big ups to boss Icon4s and the rest of the committee members for thier unalloyed dedication and hardwork in fulfilling thier mandate.

If only we had such dedicated people at the helms of affairs of football administration in this country.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Corner shows the magnitude of dominance in the game. We won the league with 100 points. Losing 2-0 means nothing.

Well, that is what you think. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
andrew444:

Solanke own case is just funny...He played under a manager like Klopp with players like Salah,Mane, Firmino,Coutinho, Chamberlain... With Origi out on loan and Sturridge and Ings injured,he was automatically promoted to second choice striker just behind Firmino. And he ended up rewarding Klopp's faith in him with 1 goal in 27games. Klopp sent him straight to the academy.. He can't even start in the FA cup anymore...mayn't even make the bench..
And then there's Dominic Iorfa who hasn't played a game in months .Southgate believes that Iorfa can still find a club (even in the EPL) cus of his exploit in the championship but he thinks Iheanacho who has scored in the premier league, FA cup,league cup and the champions league can't
Very funny...

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Danielnino00:

Solanke own case is just funny...He played under a manager like Klopp with players like Salah,Mane, Firmino,Coutinho, Chamberlain... With Origi out on loan and Sturridge and Ings injured,he was automatically promoted to second choice striker just behind Firmino. And he ended up rewarding Klopp's faith in him with 1 goal in 27games. Klopp sent him straight to the academy.. He can't even start in the FA cup anymore...mayn't even make the bench..
And then there's Dominic Iorfa who hasn't played a game in month.Southgate believes that Iorfa can still find a club (even in the EPL) cus of his exploit in the championship but he thinks Iheanacho who has scored in the premier league, FA cup,league cup and the champions league....
Very funny...

Thank you my broda

At least you understand me clearly

I agreed that iheanacho can be sold for lower amount at a loss ,but how can someone say nacho can only find a club in the championship at best ?

Bros southgate matter really tire me

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ebuka of UAM Tillers is apparently training with Kano Pillars as per the HiFL's IG page. He won several Man of the Match Awards and I think he was also the player of the tournament.
Also the NFF has asked the NNL to organize the Super8 Competition to determine which teams will be promoted to the NPFL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrLikita12:
Ebuka of UAM Tillers is apparently training with Kano Pillars as per the HiFL's IG page. He won several Man of the Match Awards and I think he was also the player of the tournament.
Also the NFF has asked the NNL to organize the Super8 Competition to determine which teams will be promoted to the NPFL.

News coming in from the NPFL website States
NFF Endorses NPFL New Season To Commence By
January 13

On Dec 21, 2018 230 0

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has advised the League Management Company (LMC) to ensure the commencement of the 2018/2019 season not later than 13th January 2019.

This was contained in a statement the NFF Emergency Committee released on Friday, in reaction to letters received from clubs that qualified for the Super 8 Tournament of the Nigeria National League (NNL) that their teams are depleted and therefore, they do not have enough personnel to prosecute the Super 8 as earlier scheduled, which would have enabled the NPFL to commence on 30th December 2018.

The three clubs that showed up in Aba as directed would each receive a compensation of the sum of N2,000,000 each, while the matter of the five that failed to show up would be referred to the relevant NFF committee to deal with.

Following the directive to the eight clubs qualified for the Super 8 Tournament of the Nigeria National League to proceed to Aba for the tournament, we received letters from clubs to the effect that they presently do not have enough players to prosecute the tournament. Apparently, most clubs in the country’s leagues sign a good number of their players for only one season. These personnel appear to have floated to other clubs in search of greener pastures.

In view of the above, and the contrite tone of their letters, the Emergency Committee has opted to allow the affected clubs two (2) weeks to recruit players to beef up their playing personnel, after which they will then prosecute the Super 8. The NNL should therefore pick new dates not later than 3rd January for the tournament.

In the meantime, the matter relating to the five (5) affected clubs will be referred to the relevant NFF committee to deal with while the three (3) clubs that showed up in Aba as directed will each be paid compensation of the sum of N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira Only).

The League Management Company (LMC) is hereby advised to ensure the commence of the NPFL 2018/2019 season, not later that 13th January 2019.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh I see. Interesting.
Icon4s:

I don't know but he was with the technical crew during the U17 AFCON qualifiers, East African zone.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
I didn’t catch that earlier. Nice catch.

komekn:

You have given total credence to the proposition statements of my detractors on the subject of age cheating.

I reiterate, It is impossible to officially verify and or substantiate the ages of footballers born on Nigeria. Why ❓ because we do not have any governmental structure for AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE.

It was put to a number of people here some well quite a few liked it. That l have said all Nigerian players born in Nigeria are age cheats. TOTALLY UNTRUE.

But BascoVanVeli what in effect you are saying is that because we can get away with it, we are all age cheating in Nigeria. So you are saying by implications thar all Nigerian players are age cheats.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
If you can’t beat them, u don’t join them, leave them o.

komekn:

I once at the request ofy father worked in the accounts department of a tertiary institution in Nigeria. It was corruption ridden.

I didn't take one penny from any contractors, l didn't concede to the demands of multiple female students for verification.

Cutting a long story short all the accounting staff were sacked apart from myself and the chief accountant. This Chief accountant sacrificed a goat in the middle of the night in the office joined secret cult to survive.

I left very soon after to the UK. I had enough of battling and fighting corruption at personal risk.

I could give you more but it's not necessary.

Not all have decided to bow down to the gods of corruption and money by any means possible.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Shebi you don start with your derailing again?

Which derail?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
komekn:

When a player is outstanding sometimes he doesn't have to shout, that often.

Your team mates will look for you, because they believe you are the man with the answers.

For example Thierry H., JJay, both Ronaldo's, Messi, maybe that's too high up. Consider then Harry Kane, Salah and Mane, then let's lool lower Mitrovic at Fulham, Zaha, or further lower Tega Abrahams Aston Villa, Ebere Eze QPR, etc

Or in the case of Leicester city Maddison and Vardy.

Solution KC needs to adapt his game to reflect the team ethos and strategy he isn't in Manchester city anymore very simple. All good players adapt thier game to suit the teams they play for.

The pertinent question is, can KC adapt his game ❓ because if he doesn't then he isn't going upwards.

Do u even read what I write or are u just bent on bashing this player. Have the coaches of any of these players ever publicly declared that their teammates were not passing them the ball? Even CR7 would vex for Benzema for daring to shoot when he was at madrid. When he was at man city people felt he was stepping on toes with his on field behavior but that is absolute bogus because u should always do what works. The only way for a player to perform at an optimum level is by being themselves on the pitch. If Kante all of a sudden starts trash talking on the field I guarantee his game would drop and in the same vain if Diego Costa starts acting like a choir boy his performance will suffer.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
I think Liverpool will drop points today.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
komekn:

you just earlier gave the perfect example. U were in a office infested with corruption but u decided not to indulge (or so u say grin). What if people started calling u a thief just because u worked there? That wouldn't be nice at all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chelsea would give up on more than Tammy Abraham with January recall-sale

by Abhishek Pancholi
4h ago

Rumors were swelling this week about Chelsea recalling one of their promising youngsters from his loan spell. Calling Tammy Abraham a youngster would be doing him a disservice, as he already has two England caps. But that’s the least of the problems with this idea.

Tammy Abraham has excelled at each of his loans so far. He arguably did well enough at Swansea in the Premier League, considering what a basket-case that club had become.

But that was not enough for the decision-makers at Chelsea, though. His “disastrous” Swansea loan earned him a demotion and he was farmed out to Aston Villa in the Championship. Abraham has already notched up 12 goals in 16 appearances for the Midlands club. Apart from other clubs, his form has also caught the eye of his parent club.

When a loanee does well, usually the parent club has a choice to make in mid-season. They can recall their player and use his abilities to bolster their own squad. Or, they could let him see out the season so as not to mess with his progress.

But there’s a third option, as Chelsea seem to have realized. Put on your helmets, folks, because we’re diving head-first into stupidity.

Apparently, Chelsea would like to recall Tammy Abraham from his loan spell. So far, so good, right? Chelsea are facing a striker shortage or, rather, a lack of strikers who can actually put the ball in the net. Tammy Abraham seems to know how to do that, so why not give him a go? That would be the sensible thing to do.

But Chelsea have rarely done the sensible thing in terms of their academy and youth players in recent times. Word on the street is Chelsea plan to recall Tammy Abraham and – get this – sell him to “get some money in the bank”.

Your head would be hurting right now if you didn’t put on a helmet, like I asked you to.

It is quite baffling how the club just flicks a switch to become financially prudent when all this time they’ve been acting like a hobo who won the lottery, blowing all their money on pills, pleasure and passion. Let’s not forget, this is the same club that spent 30 odd million pounds on Danny Drinkwater when they were the only club bidding for his services. This is also the club that spent another 30 million or so on a striker who barely featured for Chelsea, but has been on a tour of Europe ever since he unpacked his Spongebob suitcase in London.

So, let’s not kid ourselves that this is some sort of financial thing. It’s just another misadventure that this club – without a Director of Football, no less (editor’s note: 409 days – GP) – has embarked upon.

This is one of those moves that will have long-term ramifications not just for Chelsea and the future of Tammy Abraham as a top player elsewhere. It would demoralize those in the academy, who have the best seats in the house to watch this festival of feces. It effectively tells them that even a series of successful loans is no guarantee of playing for Chelsea. You’re just a commodity that the club can cash in on when they please.

Why would Callum Hudson-Odoi sign a new deal when he could be loaned out, then recalled and sold at a moment’s notice? Why would a young player sacrifice stability and steady progress for a bigger paycheck at this stage of his career? It makes no sense.

If the plan to recall Tammy Abraham has already been set in stone, then so be it. But let’s not be idiots and sell him right away. For all the time Abraham has spent in the Chelsea academy and the kind of impact he’s made at his loan clubs, the kid deserves a chance to lead the line for his parent club. There’s still half a season left to play.

Chelsea have tried Morata, they’ve tried Giroud and most recently have tried Hazard through the middle. If (when) Abrahama comes back, he should be given a run in the team and allowed to prove himself. Depending on whether he sinks or swims, the decision to keep or sell should be taken at the end of this season and not now.

It’s time for the club to put their money where their mouth is, and give youth a chance. What could possibly go wrong?

—Fansided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Joebie:
If you can’t beat them, u don’t join them, leave them o.

Edmund Burke, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Admittedly I was a teenager then but running away doesn't solve the problem. It means we given territory to the devil's to take over.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

you just earlier gave the perfect example. U were in a office infested with corruption but u decided not to indulge (or so u say grin). What if people started calling u a thief just because u worked there? That wouldn't be nice at all.

I can assure you 100% my reputation had gone far and wide, as the the one that was TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING.

I was a teenager and had women throwing themselves at me with reckless abandon in every way you can imagine. I had contractors trying to give inducement.

I remained faithfully RESOLUTE , l didn't sell out that's why l was the only righteous man standing. I set a Standard of unquestionable integrity. I exposed corruption l didn't condone it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Danycrusoe:

News coming in from the NPFL website States
NFF Endorses NPFL New Season To Commence By
January 13

On Dec 21, 2018 230 0

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has advised the League Management Company (LMC) to ensure the commencement of the 2018/2019 season not later than 13th January 2019.

This was contained in a statement the NFF Emergency Committee released on Friday, in reaction to letters received from clubs that qualified for the Super 8 Tournament of the Nigeria National League (NNL) that their teams are depleted and therefore, they do not have enough personnel to prosecute the Super 8 as earlier scheduled, which would have enabled the NPFL to commence on 30th December 2018.

The three clubs that showed up in Aba as directed would each receive a compensation of the sum of N2,000,000 each, while the matter of the five that failed to show up would be referred to the relevant NFF committee to deal with.

Following the directive to the eight clubs qualified for the Super 8 Tournament of the Nigeria National League to proceed to Aba for the tournament, we received letters from clubs to the effect that they presently do not have enough players to prosecute the tournament. Apparently, most clubs in the country’s leagues sign a good number of their players for only one season. These personnel appear to have floated to other clubs in search of greener pastures.

In view of the above, and the contrite tone of their letters, the Emergency Committee has opted to allow the affected clubs two (2) weeks to recruit players to beef up their playing personnel, after which they will then prosecute the Super 8. The NNL should therefore pick new dates not later than 3rd January for the tournament.

In the meantime, the matter relating to the five (5) affected clubs will be referred to the relevant NFF committee to deal with while the three (3) clubs that showed up in Aba as directed will each be paid compensation of the sum of N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira Only).

The League Management Company (LMC) is hereby advised to ensure the commence of the NPFL 2018/2019 season, not later that 13th January 2019.

Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
It’s not too late. Come back. grin

komekn:

Edmund Burke, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Admittedly I was a teenager then but running away doesn't solve the problem. It means we given territory to the devil's to take over.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
SlayerForever:
I think Liverpool will drop points today.
dreams
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

You don't get the point.

Offensive/possessive teams go for players that can offer them something offensively and possessively. Not a player who struggles to trap the ball.

So explain how Nacho broke into an offensive /possessive Manchester City. Did well to even have stats with some of the best in the game. Please explain.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
komekn:

I can assure you 100% my reputation had gone far and wide, as the the one that was TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING.

I was a teenager and had women throwing themselves at me with reckless abandon in every way you can imagine. I had contractors trying to give inducement.

I remained faithfully RESOLUTE , l didn't sell out that's why l was the only righteous man standing. I set a Standard of unquestionable integrity. I exposed corruption l didn't condone it.

U are telling us u were uncompromised but the fact still remains that u were in an office which was infested with corruption and if I am to go by your logic then the chances of u not also being corrupt are slim.

komekn:

I wouldn't call it profiling.

Nigerian politics is extremely crazily corrupt does that mean there are no politicians who are clean ❓ there may be, but the likelihood is very very slim.

Are all policeman corrupt in Nigeria

Age falsification has been intrinsic in Nigerian football for over 40 years. It didn't start today, it's simply how the business of football is practiced in Nigeria.

No where is official corroboration anchored on personal integrity. It simply fails and is abused.

Believe me even in Europe they believe that African players are lying about their ages. But if they have official corroboration even when Questionable it will be accepted.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrLikita12:

Happy for Ebuka he really stood out to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) ... (16135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zicky(m), elyte89, chuks404, Afobear, M7even(m), Christinu2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.