Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11778328 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (16192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ighalo vows to remain in China with relegated Changchung Yatai

Super Eagles forward Odion Ighalo has vowed to stay and complete his remaining two-year contract at relegated Chinese Super League side Changchun Yatai.

In an exclusive interview with brila.net’s Adeniyi Adebanjo, Ighalo confirmed he has two years left on his contract with the Chinese club and says he is ready to respect the contract.

“There will always be rumours, but they remain rumours, I have two years left with Yatai and I think it is logical to respect that,” Ighalo stated.

The 29-year-old forward has been linked with a return back to Europe after Yatai failed to escape the relegation battle.

However, the Nigerian forward has disclosed his readiness to see out his contract at the Club.

Ighalo scored a total of 21 goals wearing the Changchung Yatai jersey in the just concluded season, but those goals were not just enough to keep them from going down.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
SlayerForever:
I think Liverpool will drop points today.

What did u say? grin ... I can't hear you properly from the top of the table grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

U are telling us u were uncompromised but the fact still remains that u were in an office which was infested with corruption and if I am to go by your logic then the chances of u not also being corrupt are slim.

You caught him there grin

In the same vein, going by his logic if he was a footballer then we have every right to suspect him of age cheating (unless he wasn't born here grin)

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthquake2:

Super Eagles forward Odion Ighalo has vowed to stay and complete his remaining two-year contract at relegated Chinese Super League side Changchun Yatai.

In an exclusive interview with brila.net’s Adeniyi Adebanjo, Ighalo confirmed he has two years left on his contract with the Chinese club and says he is ready to respect the contract.

“There will always be rumours, but they remain rumours, I have two years left with Yatai and I think it is logical to respect that,” Ighalo stated.

The 29-year-old forward has been linked with a return back to Europe after Yatai failed to escape the relegation battle.

However, the Nigerian forward has disclosed his readiness to see out his contract at the Club.

Ighalo scored a total of 21 goals wearing the Changchung Yatai jersey in the just concluded season, but those goals were not just enough to keep them from going down.

So we will be going to the AFCON with a Chinese division two player as our first choice striker grin ...

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Danielnino00:

So we will be going to the AFCON with a Chinese division two player as our first choice striker grin ...

Don't know why he feels comfortable playing at the division two of Chinese league.. Perhaps, no one or player is ready to drag the number 9 Jersey with him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 12:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Famocious:

Don't know why he feels comfortable playing at the division two of Chinese league.. Perhaps, no one or player is ready to drag the number 9 Jersey with him.

M.O.N.E.Y

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Earthquake2:

M.O.N.E.Y

grin grin grin.. It answers most things
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Danielnino00:

That is what you get when competition is non existent.

How can a national team player be in China division 2 for hell's sake?. What the fawk!.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2018
komekn:

I can assure you 100% my reputation had gone far and wide, as the the one that was TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING.

I was a teenager and had women throwing themselves at me with reckless abandon in every way you can imagine. I had contractors trying to give inducement.

I remained faithfully RESOLUTE , l didn't sell out that's why l was the only righteous man standing. I set a Standard of unquestionable integrity. I exposed corruption l didn't condone it.
Dey deceived yourself!, “self aggrandisation”. Why trying so hard to give credence to yourself? You once accused safari girl of doing the same thing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

My bad, West Ham are two points above Leicester and that is because Leicester lost their last game and West Ham won theirs. So if Leicester wins their next game and West Ham draws that means Leicester will climb over them, so you see that the two clubs aren't far apart.

By the way where is the vacancy at West Ham? Carol, Chicarito, Hernandez and there are two other strikers there, there is no vacancy there Na
you only mentioned 2 names and Carol na short 1, play one game go on 7 months injury
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2018
jihday:
you only mentioned 2 names and Carol na short 1, play one game go on 7 months injury

Not Hernandez, Arnautovic actually. So that makes it three.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

But I also agree no one will pay big sum for him ,abi is that the only thing he said ? Why is that the only thing you are picking point from ?

Didn't you see where he said he can only go to championship club ? Why are you skipping that side ? I gave him examples already

Let me try to make this as simple as possible.

If you are flopping at the big clubs, the fact that you are in a big club is a big deal. In Iheanacho's last season in Manchester he flopped real bad but Leicester still played big money for him. Bony flopped big team at City but Swansea paid big for him, that's the way it goes. But you can never find a player who flopped at a midtable club who will make a high profile transfer to another club in the EPL. If Iheanacho was still in City playing like this he would still easily get a club but from Leicester that's where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

With Nacho fitting ideally into Pellegrini's system, having a history of Pellegrini preferring him over quality talents like Dzeko and Jovetic, he will stand a chance against the other strikers in the team. However, it is about Nacho making impact with the chances he will get.

Where is Jovetic now? I never considered him a proper talent by the way. Please do not make it look like Dzeko was shown the door because of Iheanacho, if Dzeko stayed he would have been second choice behind Aguero and he didn't want that which was why he left to Roma, why would you get an offer from Roma and still want to remain a bench piece at City? He benched Bony no doubt but we all know where Bony is now.

Anyways do I need to explain to you that the pressure that comes with managing West Ham is different? Every missed chance, every lost point is precious, ain't no coach who will be willing to take that risk. However I do not know Pelligrini so I don't know what he would want to do but factually there is no space at West Ham, Carol, Arnautovic and Hernandez are making sure of that and they have not tabled any offer for him, you can't go where you are not wanted
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

So explain how Nacho broke into an offensive /possessive Manchester City. Did well to even have stats with some of the best in the game. Please explain.

That was right before you said his left foot is/was on par with Messi's left foot and he was more clinical and creative than Mbappe, Mbappe is only about power and pace you said, a year abi two later that statement sounds so very very...inappropriate grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Let me try to make this as simple as possible.

If you are flopping at the big clubs, the fact that you are in a big club is a big deal. In Iheanacho's last season in Manchester he flopped real bad but Leicester still played big money for him. Bony flopped big team at City but Swansea paid big for him, that's the way it goes. But you can never find a player who flopped at a midtable club who will make a high profile transfer to another club in the EPL. If Iheanacho was still in City playing like this he would still easily get a club but from Leicester that's where the problem is.

Oga I didn't say iheanacho will be sold for big money.

Iheanacho didn't flop in his last season at mancity stop lying bro ,if you think you are not lying then you don't know the meaning of flop

Someone that pep didn't give much game time but he still manage to get goals and you are here saying he flopped at his last season ,yes iheanacho is flopping now no doubt ,but does that means he flopped at his last season at mancity ?

You are just making people see you as a hater

Someone scored 9 goals in all competition in his last season with very few minutes and you call it flop ? 2 of those goals are in the champions league group stage,he even scored in the Manchester derby and assisted

How many goals did you expect him to score you expect him to score 20 goals while playing few minute ?

Oga if you wan lie for player head lie well okay .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Earthquake2:

He is so sure of super eagles call up even if he choosed to stay in Chinese diversion 4.
so pathetic to know that rohr celebrate mediocrity.

I think it will be so unfair...if he still gets call ups... in place of other players plying their trade in a more competitive league.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

That is what you get when competition is non existent.

How can a national team player be in China division 2 for hell's sake?. What the fawk!.

Dude is so sure of super eagles call ups anytime any day...

I believe if Stephen Odey is sure given same opportunity that has been given to ighalo...he will even do better.

I will begin have problem with rohr if after Alcon next year...this guy still get call ups.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

That was right before you said his left foot is/was on par with Messi's left foot and he was more clinical and creative than Mbappe, Mbappe is only about power and pace you said, a year abi two later that statement sounds so very very...inappropriate grin

You are clearly lying here with the Messi and I wonder why you will do that.

As for Mbappe, I clearly stated I watched the game and I was not blown away. I said I needed more games before I judge him. I wonder why that is hard to understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Where is Jovetic now? I never considered him a proper talent by the way. Please do not make it look like Dzeko was shown the door because of Iheanacho, if Dzeko stayed he would have been second choice behind Aguero and he didn't want that which was why he left to Roma, why would you get an offer from Roma and still want to remain a bench piece at City? He benched Bony no doubt but we all know where Bony is now.

Anyways do I need to explain to you that the pressure that comes with managing West Ham is different? Every missed chance, every lost point is precious, ain't no coach who will be willing to take that risk. However I do not know Pelligrini so I don't know what he would want to do but factually there is no space at West Ham, Carol, Arnautovic and Hernandez are making sure of that and they have not tabled any offer for him, you can't go where you are not wanted

Pellegrini: I sold Dzeko and Jovetic because of Iheanacho

"Kelechi is a very good young player," the Manuel Pellegrini told BBC Sport.

"We let Jovetic and Dzeko go because I see Kelechi every day and know what he can do. I am very happy.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/780/fa-cup/2016/01/30/19833172/pellegrini-i-sold-dzeko-and-jovetic-because-of-iheanacho

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2018
It will be ultra delusional to expect ineffectual Ighalo to deliver in the AFCON 2019. Like I always say, his showing against Libya is nothing buh a pig with lipsticks who is sure gonna go back to his usual self.

A battering ram like Emenike came from nowhere to carry the Eagles on his shoulders, gave us an Afcon ticket, won the Afcon for us, gave us a world cup ticket and served Osaze, on a platter the decisive goal that took us to the knockout Stages. Today, we are stuck with a certain misfiring guy in Ighalo who has been a mess in all the tourneys he has repped Nigeria, from the youth teams to the senior teams.

These guys would do better, if given the opportunities Ighalo has enjoyed;

Ebby Paul Onuachu
Stephen Odey
Isaac Success
Further down the list, I believe Maja can even hold his own

Ighalo has always proven to be a big embarrassment to the national team at any stage, in tournaments. The earlier we get rid of him, the better.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Oga I didn't say iheanacho will be sold for big money.

Iheanacho didn't flop in his last season at mancity stop lying bro ,if you think you are not lying then you don't know the meaning of flop

Someone that pep didn't give much game time but he still manage to get goals and you are here saying he flopped at his last season ,yes iheanacho is flopping now no doubt ,but does that means he flopped at his last season at mancity ?

You are just making people see you as a hater

Someone scored 9 goals in all competition in his last season with very few minutes and you call it flop ? 2 of those goals are in the champions league group stage,he even scored in the Manchester derby and assisted

How many goals did you expect him to score you expect him to score 20 goals while playing few minute ?

Oga if you wan lie for player head lie well okay .

Let us look at the facts squarely.

Iheanacho played 631minutes with 7starts in his final season for Manchester City and managed 6 goals. Lucas Perez in his final season for Arsenal managed 400minutes out of which he only started 3 matches and he scored 4goals. If we are to consider the ratios here Lucas Perez had a better ratio than Iheanacho but you termed Lucas Perez a flop now you are calling me a hater for implying that if Lucas Perez is a flop for Arsenal then Iheanacho is the same for Man City? I would say double standard but you have done this long enough for me to know that you have no honesty at all.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

You can dance around the tune as much as you want but I have given you why I feel Nacho has a shot at West Ham. What you wrote does not contradict it, so I wonder why go through the hustle.

The point is simple. Give Chicarito a run for his money.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Iheanacho played 631minutes with 7starts in his final season for Manchester City and managed 6 goals. Lucas Perez in his final season for Arsenal managed 400minutes out of which he only started 3 matches and he scored 4goals. If we are to consider the ratios here Lucas Perez had a better ratio than Iheanacho but you termed Lucas Perez a flop now you are calling me a hater for implying that if Lucas Perez is a flop for Arsenal then Iheanacho is the same for Man City? I would say double standard but you have done this long enough for me to know that you have no honesty at all.

Your analysis does not in any way show Nacho does not stand a chance with an EPL club signing him. It shows he can.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

You are clearly lying here with the Messi and I wonder why you will do that.

As for Mbappe, I clearly stated I watched the game and I was not blown away. I said I needed more games before I judge him. I wonder why that is hard to understand.

I know that someone said so in the course of the argument. My apologies for assuming that it was you.

So now that you have judged Mbappe nko? You haven't come out to renounce the statements you made then.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

I know that someone said so in the course of the argument. My apologies for assuming that it was you.

So now that you have judged Mbappe nko? You haven't come out to renounce the statements you made then.

Renounce which statement? What statement are you talking about?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Where did I call Perez a flop ?

I told you Perez had a nightmare at Arsenal ,battling for game time and injury ,so if a player had a nightmare means he is a flop abi ? That's your definition of flop ?

You are just an hater bro ,you didn't see his first season ,you will never speak about that

Only 7 starts in how many minutes and you want him to score 20 goals ? You are Hell of a funny dude

I repeat once again your analysis are full of hate,take it or leave it ,try to be sincere when judging a player

I will side no player ,nacho is flopping at the moment but nacho didn't flop at his last season at mancity

I know you will ignore the part where he scored 2 goals in the champions league .

For your information Lucas Perez was starting carling Cup and fa cup games that is where those minutes came from and goals because Lucas Perez managed 1 Epl goal in 2 seasons on just 11 games so you can see why I call it a nightmare,dude didn't have game time

Nacho was not even starting carling cup or fa cup he normally comes from the bench as Gabriel Jesus arrival by January hinder his opportunities,even nolito was playing more than nacho .

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Pellegrini: I sold Dzeko and Jovetic because of Iheanacho

"Kelechi is a very good young player," the Manuel Pellegrini told BBC Sport.

"We let Jovetic and Dzeko go because I see Kelechi every day and know what he can do. I am very happy.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/780/fa-cup/2016/01/30/19833172/pellegrini-i-sold-dzeko-and-jovetic-because-of-iheanacho

Edin Dzeko fell out of favour towards the end of his Citizens career as his relationship with staff deteriorated. He said: “In my last season [at City], I didn’t play a lot and I didn’t have the best relationship with [manager Manuel] Pellegrini.

“I wasn’t happy about that because I knew my qualities and I wanted to play more as those were my best years.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/en/news/edin-dzeko-explains-why-he-had-to-leave-manchester-city/1030663#8bS9mcJAHggCwKH4.99

As a Citizen I would expect that you would know that as at then Dzeko was quite vocal about the fact that he was sitting on the bench for Aguero and the coach took offence with that, I even told you severally then that Aguero isn't world class and I personally do not know why he started ahead of Dzeko. The coach saying that they let him go is just to cover up, knowing fully well that Pellegrini isn't the type that says much to the press
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Humility017:

He is so sure of super eagles call up even if he choosed to stay in Chinese diversion 4.
so pathetic to know that rohr celebrate mediocrity.

I think it will be so unfair...if he still gets call ups... in place of other players plying their trade in a more competitive league.

Lol so you want a Nigeria man to return to Europe so that his 200k weekly salary will be cut into 4 places ?

If ighalo returns to Europe he should be ready to go home weekly with 50k at best

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
ChrisKels:
It will be ultra delusional to expect ineffectual Ighalo to deliver in the AFCON 2019. Like I always say, his showing against Libya is nothing buh a pig with lipsticks who is sure gonna go back to his usual self.

A battering ram like Emenike came from nowhere to carry the Eagles on his shoulders, gave us an Afcon ticket, won the Afcon for us, gave us a world cup ticket and served Osaze, on a platter the decisive goal that took us to the knockout Stages. Today, we are stuck with a certain misfiring guy in Ighalo who has been a mess in all the tourneys he has repped Nigeria, from the youth teams to the senior teams.

These guys would do better, if given the opportunities Ighalo has enjoyed;

Ebby Paul Onuachu
Stephen Odey
Isaac Success
Further down the list, I believe Maja can even hold his own

Ighalo has always proven to be a big embarrassment to the national team at any stage, in tournaments. The earlier we get rid of him, the better.

Isaac success need to start scoring goals,he has been so impressive but the goals are not flowing .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
andrew444:

Where did I call Perez a flop ?

I told you Perez had a nightmare at Arsenal ,battling for game time and injury ,so if a player had a nightmare means he is a flop abi ? That's your definition of flop ?

You are just an hater bro ,you didn't see his first season ,you will never speak about that

Only 7 starts in how many minutes and you want him to score 20 goals ? You are Hell of a funny dude

I repeat once again your analysis are full of hate,take it or leave it ,try to be sincere when judging a player

I will side no player ,nacho is flopping at the moment but nacho didn't flop at his last season at mancity

I know you will ignore the part where he scored 2 goals in the champions league .

For your information Lucas Perez was starting carling Cup and fa cup games that is where those minutes came from and goals because Lucas Perez managed 1 Epl goal in 2 seasons on just 11 games so you can see why I call it a nightmare,dude didn't have game time

Nacho was not even starting carling cup or fa cup he normally comes from the bench as Gabriel Jesus arrival by January hinder his opportunities,even nolito was playing more than nacho .

Bros go back and read what you said about Perez. By the way Perez scored three goals in the champions league for Arsenal that same year, I guess you missed that one too. He wasn't starting Carling cup games either, I don't know why you won't check things before you start talking, let me just say you are ignorant. Now here is the link for you to study Perez's stats

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/135663/History/Lucas-P%C3%A9rez

So Iheanacho scored two goals in the UCL and so? Perez scored three in lesser minutes. Yet you were here belittling Perez, forgetting that even he had to go on loan to Deportivo which was aided by the fact that he is Spanish, before he could reestablish himself. Next time get tour facts straight

By the way what is your definition of nightmare? You said Perez managed to get a club after his nightmare, the fact that according to you he only managed to get a club shows that you didn't think he did well for Arsenal which means he flopped

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Mickael2:

Bros go back and read what you said about Perez. By the way Perez scored three goals in the champions league for Arsenal that same year, I guess you missed that one too. He wasn't starting Carling cup games either, I don't know why you won't check things before you start talking, let me just say you are ignorant. Now here is the link for you to study Perez's stats

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/135663/History/Lucas-P%C3%A9rez

So Iheanacho scored two goals in the UCL and so? Perez scored three in lesser minutes. Yet you were here belittling Perez, forgetting that even he had to go on loan to Deportivo which was aided by the fact that he is Spanish, before he could reestablish himself. Next time get tour facts straight

Not going back to my statement okay because I know what I said

Perez had a nightmare at Arsenal ,seems you don't get me then google is there for you

Nothing much to say to you for now till you bring up another hate speech .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Your analysis does not in any way show Nacho does not stand a chance with an EPL club signing him. It shows he can.

That was three seasons ago, he has been poor for the past two seasons. But the point anyways isn't about an EPL club signing him, it was about the dude trying to diss Perez

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (16192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enlady(f), Meliforme and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.