Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11744947 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (16178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Make una leave this guy nah

You expect him to move alone so he will be kidnapped abi ?

I feel itz a lot of unfair treatment this boy is receiving unduly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2019
naturecures:
Everyone should drop this Ajayi and Nacho argument/protest, apparently the two were dropped because in African tournament if you must shine a player must have the capacity to bully, outplay strong and aggressive on the ball, Now Mr Rohr simply know they (Nacho, Ajayi) cannot bring that to play.
period

You made a point by saying the arguement should be dropped

But you are bringing it up again by speaking about strong and aggressiveness on African football .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by naturecures: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

You made a point by saying the arguement should be dropped

But you are bringing it up again by speaking about strong and aggressiveness on African football .

Everyone should drop this Ajayi and Nacho argument/protest, apparently the two were dropped because in African tournament if you must shine a player must have the capacity to bully, outplay strong and aggressive on the ball, Now Mr Rohr simply know they (Nacho, Ajayi) cannot bring that to play.
Take a look at their various departments who can they withstand head to head with these qualities stated? Please both player are not outcasts, of course they have a brighter future with Eagles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

I feel itz a lot of unfair treatment this boy is receiving unduly.

I swear

Nigerians hate seeing a young man doing well for him self

They pretend to hide it but they can't hide it ,instagram twitter ,nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2019
naturecures:

Take a look at their various departments who can they withstand head to head with these qualities stated? Please both player are not outcasts, of course they have a brighter future with Eagles

Am not evening arguing bro

Am just concerned about the dissing

Too bad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2019
What could be psychologically biting Nacho is that Victor Osimeh, his junior, whom he probably had adviced on his career or shown one or two football tricks is now ahead of him.

A player who achieved similar feat in the under 17 after him is ahead of him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2019
M7even:
What could be psychologically biting Nacho is that Victor Osimeh, his junior, whom he probably had adviced on his career or shown one or two football tricks is now ahead of him.

E paaa e don na.......moving forward eagles have landed in Egypt. cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

If I talk now you go say I don start ,take a look at what you said up there ,even person wey hate nacho no go talk like this ,look at how you are praying for someone to be beaten up for no reason ,just take a look at what a matured man like you said

According to you mikel and co should beat him up as if he will be looking them like Mumu ,do you think those players are childish and foolish?

I weep for Nigerians and their mentality
don't mind humility. Very Immatured fellow. Na him dey attacked me yesterday ooh but see how he dey displayed his childish sef here lol. Well he jus dey joke though

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
kellycute:
don't mind humility. Very Immatured fellow. Na him dey attacked me yesterday ooh but see how he dey displayed his childish sef here lol. Well he jus dey joke though

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

I swear

Nigerians hate seeing a young man doing well for him self

They pretend to hide it but they can't hide it ,instagram twitter ,nairaland

They think it's easy being young and rich even going as far as bringing up the women in his life but that is a part of growing up. Some 20 year olds with 50N in their pockets have multiple girlfriends but with Iheanacho there is a issue. I have never even seen the boy at a club or any compromising situation they should free the lad jor.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

They think it's easy being young and rich even going as far as bringing up the women in his life but that is a part of growing up. Some 20 year olds with 50N in their pockets have multiple girlfriends but with Iheanacho there is a issue. I have never even seen the boy at a club or any compromising situation they should free the lad jor.

Even Neymar dey womanize

Cr7 na different women born for am ,not married yet

I am sure if Cr7 is a Nigerian so many people will criticize him for being irresponsible

Imagine nacho having a rape case like Neymar or Cr7 ,him own don finish be that

Ordinary Nollywood actress wey him dey carry dem wan cut him head

Most Nigerians are hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2019
M7even:

Samuel Chukwueze publicly said he looks up to Kelechi but that should not be a issue. KC being sad is normal I don't think the younger guys will make him feel any worse. At the end of the day him not making it will help him because now he understands that the team is not the only thing he has to worry about. He needs to put extra emphasis on goals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Even Neymar dey womanize

I am sure if Cr7 is a Nigerian so many people will criticize him for being irresponsible

grin if Iheanacho was Neymar he for be guilty na. Even with all the evidence dem for dey ask wetin e dey find for hotel with ashewo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
naturecures:

Ajayi played in the championship were you can't play without having those attributes you listed. Omeruo could not play when he was there and I doubt if many of our players can play in that rugby League.

Hence, it has nothing to do with your assertion but purely Rohr's decision.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
naturecures:

You be machine?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

grin if Iheanacho was Neymar he for be guilty na. Even with all the evidence dem for dey ask wetin e dey find for hotel with ashewo.

I swear

Wetin Neymar find go hotel with ashawo at first

But people don admit say he no dey guilty

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

You be machine?

The guy dey type like typewriter

The way e quote me long immediately I fear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2019
M7even:

this one no mean

How Osimhen take dey ahead? If na so, you know how many people jump their seniors? Kelechi was at the World Cup, there is no bigger stage than that, the only way we can say Osimhen is ahead of him, is if he wins an AFCON medal or scores an AFCON goal.

There will be many more AFCONs ahead, you no remember say Mikel also missed AFCON during his early years?

This is just a weak point for Kelechi, and I am hoping he has enough sense to turn this setback around, rather than let it pull him down. Whatever people say shouldn't matter, Kelechi never even chop half of the insult wey Mikel chop back in the day, and look at Mikel today. E never chop the insult wet Iwobi dey chop on the steady from Arsenal fans, yet, Iwobi is still standint

He should dust himself up, this is just a passing phase, a lot of footballers go through it. It's what he does with these trials and setbacks that will determine the man he becomes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

Ajayi played in the championship were you can't play without having those attributes you listed. Omeruo could not play when he was there and I doubt if many of our players can play in that rugby League.

Hence, it has nothing to do with your assertion but purely Rohr's decision.

Omeruo play small sha

That championship take style hard make I no lie ,to get promotion come Epl there na wahala ,the games are 2 much and no resting

Championship should be the best 2nd division in Europe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

The guy dey type like typewriter

The way e quote me long immediately I fear

Hehehe! Words for words.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Even Neymar dey womanize

is Nacho Neymar or CR7?

Y'all just be comparing him with anybody. If Kelechi was half the player Neymar or CR7 was, even if there was a 2-hour video of him raping and assaulting the woman, Nigerians will still support him.

Lesser people have gotten away with worse in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Omeruo play small sha

That championship take style hard make I no lie ,to get promotion come Epl there na wahala ,the games are 2 much and no resting

Yes! The league is very difficult. If you enter you fit land for League 2 if you are not careful.

Which is the best?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
safarigirl:
is Nacho Neymar or CR7?

Y'all just be comparing him with anybody. If Kelechi was half the player Neymar or CR7 was, even if there was a 2-hour video of him raping and assaulting the woman, Nigerians will still support him.

We are talking about the charge they got not their footballing level. So if tommorow a woman trumps up the charge of sexual assult on KC will Nigerians support him?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes! The league is very difficult. If you enter you fit land for League 2 if you are not careful.

Which is the best?

Lol ,league 2

No I said it should be the best 2nd division in Europe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
safarigirl:
is Nacho Neymar or CR7?

Not at all

Not compring him to Neymar o

Just making example on how people see things
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Lol ,league 2

No I said it should be the best 2nd division in Europe

Okay.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
kellycute:

thanks bro for coming up to my defense...
i actually i never knew the words to reply him...

i am so sorry for the way i talked to u earlier...
please lets support the team regardless...

one love
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2019
kellycute:
let me cry in peace. Is it your tears?

But I'm concerned about you

cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Omeruo play small sha

I agree with you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
darkelf:

I agree with you

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Humility017:

thanks bro for coming up to my defense...
i actually i never knew the words to reply him...

i am so sorry for the way i talked to u earlier...
please lets support the team regardless...

one love

Lol

Humility self don confuse
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

We are talking about the charge they got not their footballing level. So if tommorow a woman trumps up the charge of sexual assult on KC will Nigerians support him?
this Nigeria that we are?

Lol.....is this a question?

This Nigeria that one random Emeka will rape a woman, and people will ask her what she was doinf at his house?

This same Nigeria that a lady accused an aspiring Governor's sons of rape and people said even if they saw a video of her getting raped, they wouldn't believe her. This Nigeria wey dem go ask wetin carry her go hotel with man

This Nigeria? Let's be serious mbok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) ... (16178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2innocent(m), Sugarboyy(m), Ajd19, kingphilip(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.