Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11751090 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Why don't you respect Komekn's view then? You own even get k-leg pass.

That Osimhen two years ago will not make Chelsea U18? You can respect that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
he was not better than Maguire

I believe Soyuncu is rated better than Maguire so far this season. It was a case of preference.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Southgate set to hand both Tomori and Abraham call-ups

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Toylove:

Sofa score app

Chop nockle bro

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
he was not better than Maguire

All I am saying is being on the bench does not mean the player is bad or lacks the ability to provide to quality performance. Soyuncu was on the bench almost all of last season.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

You don't even know Osimhen. I know someone who walked and still walks with him. Osimhen is a very competitive lad so you cannot tell me he isn't aware of the talks of Tammy and him.

The lad is on Twitter and he gets tagged all the time and he sees it. So No 2 is not entirely off the mark. Osimhen really wanted to get one back over Tammy yesterday and he did. It was no coincidence he scored that goal. He scored because he wanted to do so badly and also because he is aware of the Osimhen-Tammy talks. If you think these footballers don't compete then that is funny. Even CR7 and Messi know about the talks of their rivalries yet we fans wanted to convince ourselves that they don't care. Lol...

You are right, dem dey do am coded,dey are aware of d debate, he cannot come and allow d guy outshine him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kog45:
I got your point but fact still remain that you are talking as a fan not as Osimehn.

as i said your No1 could be valid, playing against Chelsea is massive.

No2,off the mark,Tammy and Osimehn are not rivals

..but nairaland SE section rivals(Tammy)Kokmne vs (Osimehn) Thesupernerd.

Just damn happy for the two young guys.

But l made that clear from the beginning in my first post on this subject.

But the discussion always become a contest between Nigerian origin players and Nigerian born and nurtured players here.

Particularly if l comment which is understandable in some regards but in others unacceptable when it becomes vexatious.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
but you are totally sold on Iheanacho, nice logic

YOU DEY MIND MUMU THEGOODJOE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
I have no words.... Minamino skinning VVD... Chaaiii... Liverpool escaped mehn.
I have never seen him this helpless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
Look at this arsenal bench looking like a Nigerian team bench, those of you who are against foreign born una go tire
Hmmm,wetin we go do.

Nigeria league is dead and to revive it would take a miracle which is not even feasible for now based on what i saw of Nigeria leagues in the 80s,90s and part of early 2000s.

I see how humility 017 has been murmurings about NPFL,coaches and how he was so frustrated about football set up in Nigeria leagues but what is certain we cannot run away from reality facing us.Thanks to these FBs boys coming up and serving as rescuers.

Those of us,may be icon4s,goldfish80,omonbala,Kokmne, thegoodjoe, forgiveness etc who had the opportunities of following Nigeria football development since 80s can say much about how it went wronged.

Nigeria football was beauty to watch in the 80s with high class of coaches,namely Father Tiko,Otto Gloria,Alabi Aissien of Bendel Insurance, James Peter,Chris Udemezie,Paul Hamilton,Willy Bazuaye,Jossy Lad of Leventis utd fame,Dominguez an Argentine who coached Rancher bees in the 80s,Joe Erico,Tunde Disu,Kadiri Ikhana,Baraje,Kafaru Alab,Kelechi Emereole,Alphonsus Dike etc

These are the coaches that shaped Nigeria football they are well schooled when it comes to football with different refresher coaching courses in abroad and far better than the coaches we have now managing our players.

Also good football administrators who are ready to sacrifice for the growth of the beautiful game are on ground,administrators like Anthony Ikhazobo,Emeka Omeruo,Nathaniel Idowu the father of Philip Idowu a british runner,Isaac Akioye,Patrick Okpomo,Sylvester Akibwumi,SB Williams,Greek born John Mastroudus etc.

Then it was a joy watching Nigeria league with player like Emma Okala,Segin Odegbami who i still rated as the best winger to ever come out of Africa,Muda Lawal who Ndidi Wilfred still has his record to beat,this league produced best of the best wigers like Adokiye Aimiesemeka, Felix Owolabi,Humphrey Edobor,Folorunsho Okenla,James Etokebe,Friday Elaho, Emma Amuneke,Chris ohenhen, Victor Ikpeba, these left wingers that our talented Chuckwueze would find it difficult to bench but they are products of the now dead leagues.

Oh anytime i remembered Segun Odegbami,Benji Nzeakor,Tarila Okoronwata,Wole Odegbami,Augustine Igbinabaro,Ndubuisi Okosieme,Emma Okocha,Uwem Ekarika,Jide Oguntuase,Tijani Babaginda,Finidi George etc i laughed at people rating Simeon Moses,Samuel Kalu,Oyekwuru,Olayinka and co,these guys cannot lace the boots of these old wingers.And these guys are product of the same league.

I watched one of eagles old tapes against Mexico and i saw how good was home based Ajibade Babalade in that match.Godwin Okpara was delighted to watch,a CB with beautiful skills.Chidi Nwanu was so strong as CB despite being a very average in height,Ben Iroha was a product of this league playing for eagles,Finidi entered eagles starting eleven as home based,Thompson Oliha the samething,Moses Npakor also as home based player.

I remembered Peter Rufai,Patrick Ikeji,Best Ogedegbe,Willy Agbonibare,Raymond Best,William Opara,Lateef Yusuf who still has the record of highest clean sheets in Nigeria. These keepers are products of Nigeria league, not to talk of Enyeama,Ejide,Aiyenugba,Etafia or era of Biodun Baruwa,Emma Babayaro,Dosu Joseph,Bode Babbignton,Leye Akinde,Victor Gbenebichie but now no keeper good enough for eagles, we need to resort to a div 3 keeper in Okoye Maduka,wahala dey,the league is dead.

I just don't know what we can do to revive Nigeria football,i mean NPFL.In the 80s,90s we have university students playing in the same leagues, player like Emma Olisadebe,Peter Ayilobi,Gabriel Jigbale,Edith Agoye,Adeolu Adekola,Andrew Uwe,Impowosa Omoregie,Niyi Ogunlana,Seyi Olofinjana,Nosa Osadolor,Yemi Akinyanju, etc.

Humidity baba,i know your grievances but what can we do to solve this issue still remained a mirage.

CC:Icon4s,Michael2,goldfish80,forgiveness, Taliban,tbaba,Kokmne.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

You don't even know Osimhen. I know someone who walked and still walks with him. Osimhen is a very competitive lad so you cannot tell me he isn't aware of the talks of Tammy and him.

The lad is on Twitter and he gets tagged all the time and he sees it. So No 2 is not entirely off the mark. Osimhen really wanted to get one back over Tammy yesterday and he did. It was no coincidence he scored that goal. He scored because he wanted to do so badly and also because he is aware of the Osimhen-Tammy talks. If you think these footballers don't compete then that is funny. Even CR7 and Messi know about the talks of their rivalries yet we fans wanted to convince ourselves that they don't care. Lol...

OK Sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

18 goals in 11 games, including 4 Hat tricks and he is just getting started.
18 goals in which league and against what teams?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kog45:
Hmmm,wetin we go do.

Nigeria league is dead and to revive it would take a miracle which is not even feasible for now based on what i saw of Nigeria leagues in the 80s,90s and part of early 2000s.

I see how humility 017 has been murmurings about NPFL,coaches and how he was so frustrated about football set up in Nigeria leagues but what is certain we cannot run away from reality facing us.Thanks to these FBs boys coming up and serving as rescuers.

Those of us,may be icon4s,goldfish80,omonbala,Kokmne, thegoodjoe, forgiveness etc who had the opportunities of following Nigeria football development can say much about how it went wrong.

Nigeria football was beauty to watch in the 80s with high class of coaches,namely Father Tiko,Otto Gloria,Alabi Aissien of Bendel Insurance, James Peter,Chris Udemezie,Paul Hamilton,Willy Bazuaye,Jossy Lad of Leventis utd fame,Dominguez an Argentine who coached Rancher bees in the 80s,Joe Erico,Tunde Disu,Kadiri Ikhana,Baraje,Kafaru Alab,Kelechi Emereole,Alphonsus Dike etc

These are the coaches that shaped Nigeria football they are well schooled when it comes to football with different refresher coaching courses in abroad and far better than the coaches we have now managing our players.

Then it was a joy watching Nigeria league with player like Emma Okala,Segin Odegbami who i still rated as the best winger to ever come out of Africa,Muda Lawal who Ndidi Wilfred still has his record to beat,this league produced best of the best wigers like Adokiye Aimiesemeka, Felix Owolabi,Humphrey Edobor,Folorunsho Okenla,James Etokebe,Friday Elaho, Emma Amuneke,Chris ohenhen, Victor Ikpeba, these left wingers that our talented Chuckwueze would find it difficult to bench but they are products of the now dead leagues.

Oh anytime i remembered Segun Odegbami,Benji Nzeakor,Tarila Okoronwata,Wole Odegbami,Augustine Igbinabaro,Ndubuisi Okosieme,Emma Okocha,Uwem Ekarika,Jide Oguntuase,Tijani Babaginda,Finidi George etc i laughed at people rating Simeon Moses,Samuel Kalu,Oyekwuru,Olayinka and co,these guys cannot lace the boots of these old wingers.And these guys are product of the same league.

I watched one of eagles old tapes against Mexico and i saw how good was home based Ajibade Babalade in that match.Godwin Okpara was delighted to watch,a CB with beautiful skills.Chidi Nwanu was so strong as CB despite being a very average in height,Ben Iroha was a product of this league playing for eagles,Finidi entered eagles starting eleven as home based,Thompson Oliha the samething,Moses Npakor also as home based player.

I remembered Peter Rufai,Patrick Ikeji,Best Ogedegbe,Willy Agbonibare,Raymond Best,William Opara,Lateef Yusuf who still has the record of highest clean sheets in Nigeria. These keepers are products of Nigeria league, not to talk of Enyeama,Ejide,Aiyenugba,Etafia or era of Biodun Baruwa,Emma Babayaro,Dosu Joseph,Bode Babbignton,Leye Akinde,Victor Gbenebichie but now no keeper good enough for eagles, we need to resort to a div 3 keeper in Okoye Maduka,wahala dey,the league is dead.

I just don't know what we can do to revive Nigeria football,i mean NPFL.In the 80s,90s we have university students playing in the same leagues, player like Emma Olisadebe,Peter Ayilobi,Gabriel Jigbale,Edith Agoye,Adeolu Adekola,Andrew Uwe,Impowosa Omoregie,Niyi Ogunlana,Seyi Olofinjana,Nosa Osadolor,Yemi Akinyanju, etc.

Humidity baba,i know your grievances but what can we do to solve this issue still remained a mirage.

At the moment, the pitches we play on are an apology and tactical coaches will have a tough time enacting their tactics on the pitches to create viewing delights. Achieving good results through brilliant tactical play will also be difficult.

It is time for the LMC, NFF and Sports ministry to form a joint venture on pitch development. Invest a respectable amount into our players having very wide high quality pitches.

Then send some of our sound tactical coaches on train the trainer courses to learn the art of the modern beautiful game and let them come back to pass on the knowledge to other coaches.

With time we would find our league having teams playing good football and churning out quality players like a fountain.

If not we are on a long thing.

Finito.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

That Osimhen two years ago will not make Chelsea U18? You can respect that. cheesy

I will never respect such nonsense, as if the players there are better

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
18 goals in which league and against what teams?

Haaland Scored a hat trick on his debut in the Champions League against Genk and scored one against Liverpool. That is four goals in two games in the Champions League.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

All I am saying is being on the bench does not mean the player is bad or lacks the ability to provide to quality performance. Soyuncu was on the bench almost all of last season.

Agreed

And imagine soyuncu not being able to break into the leicester team this season, immediately the english media will label him a flop, one of the reasons i dont like them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kog45:
Hmmm,wetin we go do.

Those of us,may be icon4s,goldfish80,omonbala,Kokmne, thegoodjoe, forgiveness etc who had the opportunities of following Nigeria football development since 80s can say much about how it went wronged.

Also good football administrators who are ready to sacrifice for the growth of the beautiful game are on ground,administrators like Anthony Ikhazobo,Emeka Omeruo,Nathaniel Idowu the father of Philip Idowu a british runner,Isaac Akioye,Patrick Okpomo,Sylvester Akibwumi,SB Williams,Greek born John Mastroudus etc.

The problem is quite much, from bad administrators to corruption to poor economy even a visible drop in quality

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
Both of them are in, list officially released

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
He better makes sure he caps them too. Congrats to the lads. They have earned their There Lions call and it's what they have always wanted. Lampard should be given huge credits too. His trust in them have put them out there to get noticed.

jihday:

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is official. And we saw this coming.... I hope they get capped once and for all.

Congrats to Abraham and Tomori. They join Dele Alli in pursuing their England Three Lions dreams.

Meanwhile, Dele Alli, Jesse Lingard, Kyle Walker and Wan Biassaka were axed from the current list.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Imagine the world without women
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

At the moment, the pitches we play on are an apology and tactical coaches will have a tough time enacting their tactics on the pitches to create viewing delights. Achieving good results through brilliant tactical play will also be difficult.

It is time for the LMC, NFF and Sports ministry to form a joint venture on pitch development. Invest a respectable amount into our players having very wide high quality pitches.

Then send some of our sound tactical coaches on train the trainer courses to learn the art of the modern beautiful game and let them come back to pass on the knowledge to other coaches.

With time we would find our league having teams playing good football and churning out quality players like a fountain.

If not we are on a long thing.

Finito.
With all due respect sir, your suggestions will not achieve anything in the short or long run. What people do not get is that Nigerian football has evolved. The best players are in the Football Academies. Those parading themselves as NPFL players are afterthoughts. An academy can earn €1 million per season by just selling 2 players to a back water league. They are purely for business and are suppose to act as a churning/blooding factory for the NPFL and the players move on to Europe after a season or two. That is not the case today.

The NPFL needs serious investment not only on facilities but most importantly players Welfare. 95% of the players are waiting for a call from their agents for trials or to sign a contract. Any club will do as long as they leave this country. Imagine if one if the conditions for any club to participate in the league is a salary cap of $5,000-$10,000 a week per player. We might end up with just 8-10 teams that can compete or meet up. We can start from there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tom and Tam, good luck in your pursuit of happiness..

I hope Southgate give you plenty playing time..

Dele Alli has been left out of the squad...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Truidstar:
With all due respect sir, your suggestions will not achieve anything in the short or long run. What people do not get is that Nigerian football has evolved. The best players are in the Football Academies. Those parading themselves as NPFL players are afterthoughts. An academy can earn €1 million per season by just selling 2 players to a back water league. They are purely for business and are suppose to act as a churning/blooding factory for the NPFL and the players move on to Europe after a season or two. That is not the case today.

The NPFL needs serious investment not only on facilities but most importantly players Welfare. 95% of the players are waiting for a call from their agents for trials or to sign a contract. Any club will do as long as they leave this country. Imagine if one if the conditions for any club to participate in the league is a salary cap of $5,000-$10,000 a week per player. We might end up with just 8-10 teams that can compete or meet up. We can start from there.

No matter how many we farm out we will still have quality players in the country. Even the ones we farm out might not be the best we can produce if we do not have our players playing with the right philosophy on quality pitches.

Brazil have sold hundreds of players and will sell this January. That has not stopped them from consistently churning out quality talents.

Out of all the players we sell, a large percentage of them will still be here.

If we play better football on better pitches, more people will turn out to watch. More sponsors will be interested and the players will be better taken care of.

It starts from the pitch and style of play. We need to get that first and slowly see things improve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
We look at the history of the club, the manager, their philosophy... Alfie (Haaland's father) on the next transfer of Haaland when he leaves Salzburg.

For those who argue against the idea that football philosophy can impede players development and success, the above comment by Haaland's father highlights it.

I hope our young players note this. You can see the money was not prioritised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
It is official. And we saw this coming.... I hope they get capped once and for all.

Congrats to Abraham and Tomori. They join Dele Alli in pursuing their England Three Lions dreams.

Meanwhile, Dele Alli, Jesse Lingard, Kyle Walker and Wan Biassaka were axed from the current list.

Shocked with Kyle Walker getting dropped because he has been unbelievably brilliant for City this season.

Good luck to our lads but Tomori is a big loss due to his speed. Either way, we can produce someone as good as him if we kill our bias in selection and politics in footie development.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
andrew444:

Agreed

And imagine soyuncu not being able to break into the leicester team this season, immediately the english media will label him a flop, one of the reasons i dont like them

Flops XI: the summer signings who have disappointed so far this season - January, 2019.

The end of a transfer window can feel like a hopeful time for fans but, as this XI shows, not every signing goes to plan

Caglar Soyuncu, Leicester City
Sticking with Leicester, Turkey international Soyuncu has also failed to impress this season. The 22-year-old could be classed as “one for the future” but he would have been hoping for a bigger role. He has been unable to displace 35-year-old Wes Morgan at centre-back, however, and has been the fourth choice in his position, having arrived for around £19m. He has started more games for Turkey in the Nations League than he has for his club in the Premier League.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
If England caps those boys e go pain me sha....BUT we must move on. No problem. Before this season we wouldn't have cared as much really, would we?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
jihday:
tomori will be a loss; We need him more.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Shocked with Kyle Walker getting dropped because he has been unbelievably brilliant for City this season.

Good luck to our lads but Tomori is a big loss due to his speed. Either way, we can produce someone as good as him if we kill our bias in selection and politics in footie development.

We should stop petting these guys like teddy bears. Tammy in particular, who played politics with Nigeria just to get England on their knees. Why didn't he ask them to wait till April next year?

Please nobody should mention their names here again. They're not Super Eagles players. This thread is strictly Super Eagles. I wish them well, but Tammy had made mockery of us. He rolls with Nigerian celebs on Instagram and is friends with bulk of our players, yet makes mockery of us just to feel belong. Dude is a Judas.

His name should be blacklisted from this thread. Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
I remember when we were told tomori was already in the bags because he sent boots to kids back home.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Seems Nigerians weren't the only hopeful ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.