Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11641010 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8763) (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) ... (16143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
Wow. I don’t have much to say to this. People who know me personally know better. Some of you behave like Trump. When there is an issue on ground instead of u to face it you resort to name calling and abuses. Oga that is weakness. His original post is broad day light misleading to make Nwakali look like he played better. but U still want to defend that. I won’t respond to the abuses, because its a cheap attempt to distract from the convo. The issue is . Nerdie asked for people to cry bias and I have found him out
for anyone who desires the truth. He lied to hype Nwakali that’s is the fact. You poor attempt to label me now as a Nwakali hater now just because you lied. I’ve put out the stats.
All can see where Nwakali did well and did badly. Finito

From the full video(not the half truth you posted), we all saw who was lying, between you and Nerdy. My man quit it, you are a big fat liar

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Odunayaw:
Oga Joebie, the matter no too concern me sha but make I talk small. Nerdie's post clearly shows [s]he talked about a pass to the right wing, not winger.[/s] The YouTube video agrees with that simple sentence. I believe you already had a presumption.

Laslas make everybody camdan

sending a calm ball to the right wing for the winger to carry on and pick a cross and it resulted in a goal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You will think callejon is 26

That one don tay for football sha

One of the most used Napoli player

Most people thought Callejon was promoted to the Madrid senior team from the academy by Mourinho grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thank you.
Edopesin:

sending a calm ball to the right wing for the winger to carry on and pick a cross and it resulted in a goal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
I didn’t make a statement. So where is the lie?
I posted a similar highlight length for Zaragoza immediately after that of nwakali. .you dey find lie and u are busy defending a lie, how ironic!
ChrisKels:

From the full video(not the half truth you posted), we all saw who was lying, between you and Nerdy. My man quit it, you are a big fat liar

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
cheesy
Joebie:
I posted a similar highlight length for Zaragoza immediately after that of nwakali. .you dey find lie and u are busy defending a lie, how ironic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChrisKels:

Most people thought Callejon was promoted to the Madrid senior team from the academy by Mourinho grin grin

Lol

Maybe because he was at their B team before he moved to Espanyol ,they never knew Mourinho purchased him as a fresh player from Espanyol.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:

What nonsense are you even writing? He said he sent a pass to the right wing, and you called it a lie, he proved you wrong with a video, that automatically makes you the one lying.

Joebie:

pls tell me K.nwakali is so light skineed now that he is looking like a foreign born. you lied that he sent a fine pass to the wings for a player to assist.. true or false? and when you look at the stats K.Nwakali did POORLY.

From the bolded and the video we saw, who is the liar, you or Nerdy?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Nigeria Football Federation has declared that wide consultation is still ongoing as to the format and pattern of foreclosing the 2019/2020 Football Season, including that of the Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL.

Reacting to widespread reports that a vast majority of club owners in the Nigeria Professional Football League had voted to end the season and therefore, the Points Per Game (PPG) principle would be adopted to determine Nigeria’s flagbearers in next year’s continental club competitions, NFF General Secretary, Dr. Mohammed Sanusi, said that everyone should wait until after the ongoing consultations. 

The NFF on Twitter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Moses Simon have been voted into Nantes' Best Team of the Decade (2010-2020).

After just a season with them. Impact caused giant ripples.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:

is that the argument?
so what's now the arguement?. Joebie tried so hard to force his wrong narrative that nwakali wasn't even part of the build up to that goal down our throat. Nerdy posted an extended video to debunked the false narrative. He (Joebie) should quit making mockery of himself.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
kellycute:
so what's now the arguement?. Joebi.e tried so hard to force his wrong narrative that nwakali wasn't even part of the build up to that goal down our throat. Nerdy posted an extended video to debunked the false narrative. He (Joebi.e) should quit making mockery of himself.

Aiit the bolded below is the statement that was made that joeb.ie is trying to disprove

What does it imply to you?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
compare my statement to Nerdie's original post.
it's clear as broadday light.
ChrisKels:

What nonsense are you even writing? He said he sent a pass to the right wing, and you called it a lie, he proved you wrong with a video, that automatically makes you the one lying.

From the bolded and the video we saw, who is the liar, you or Nerdy?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
my guy.. people go see truth still dey lie.

Edopesin:

Aiit the bolded below is the statement that was made that joeb.ie is trying to disprove

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
there was no false narative. laliga softbanks' highlights are short. I posted a hightlight for Igbekeme's Zaragoza immediately after that which was also a short highlight..
the crux of the matter is clear..

kellycute:
so what's now the arguement?. Joebie tried so hard to force his wrong narrative that nwakali wasn't even part of the build up to that goal down our throat. Nerdy posted an extended video to debunked the false narrative. He (Joebie) should quit making mockery of himself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hahahahahahaha..... Always the twister. Who cried? I guess you saw my tears right? grin

Listen little Joe, I left b'cos an unwritten principle was broken. I left to show everyone how much we detest such nonsense. It was not about my mother alone. It was about the order of the thread and what we stood for. This thread having the likes of me, Safarigirl, Icon4s, TheGoodJoe, Forgiveness, Tbaba1234, Terzurum5 and others as the major pillars had forged a reputation for being a place of sanity and even when we fought and quarrelled or disagreed amongst ourselves, we never brought in someone's Mother or father. We had that respect for each other.

I just needed to pass a message and I did. cheesy

I left b'cos no one called out the nonsense which is not normally tolerated in here until the likes of you and some others came along to pollute the thread.

Check out the thread we had Pre-Joebie, no one's mama was insulted and if any dared towed that line, we called it to order. But when you and your fellow "kidults" walked in... We saw a gradual crumpling down of such mutual respect here. Playing the snake and failing to stand against some sorts of gutter behavior like disrespecting people's parents only reveals you as one who enjoys the gutter nature of it all. Just like the way you keep bringing it up like it's some kind of fun thing to do. You act mature but man... You are a kid. Lol

You are a Child Joebie...why is this so? grin It is b'cos you had to desperately pick a line in my brief report and try twist it to satisfy a lie you cooked up to tarnish a simple report I made. You even has to post a very short clip of the game's highlights to push your silly points but you got busted by my post of the full video actually backing my report on a calm pass sent to the right wing. Wing!! Wing ooo!!! Not winger!! If you really are versed in football terms, you would know that "a pass to the right wing" is a generic expression for a phase of play taking place in that direction and can be carried on by any number of moves happening through that wing. But ofcos, you don't know so you chose to make a big fool of yourself. Lol grin

You seek attention and the fastest way to get it is to try see how you can pick holes in what I say. But man, I know your game. And it's not working. People have seen right though you and are now further enlightened by how much of a Kidult you are.

This is my last reply to you. I have given you enough attention, afterall it is attention you sought. Lol... Grow up Joe. You make me laugh. grin Hahahahahaha

Joebie:
Let me tell you what a child is.
A guy who claims to be grown but cries on the internet that a moniker abused his mum then runs away from the thread for months because people did not defend him. Who does that?. That’s a child, fact! When I see you call several monikers childish here, I just shake my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
See this one joining in. Ofcos he also has an axe to grind with me hence his mind will act dumb to the brief report's interpretation. Lollll... Carry on in your foolery. grin

Edopesin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
I wanted to ignore all your name callings because it will distract from the issue. it's clear for any truth lover that you lied hypeman style. wink
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha..... Always the twister. Who cried? I guess you saw my tears right? grin

Listen little Joe, I left b'cos an unwritten principle was broken. I left to show everyone how much we detest such nonsense. It was not about my mother alone. It was about the order of the thread and what we stood for. This thread having the likes of me, Safarigirl, Icon4s, TheGoodJoe, Forgiveness, Tbaba1234, Terzurum5 and others as the major pillars had forged a reputation for being a place of sanity and even when we fought and quarrelled or disagreed amongst ourselves, we never brought in someone's Mother or father. We had that respect for each other.

I just needed to pass a message and I did. cheesy

I left b'cos no one called out the nonsense which is not normally tolerated in here until the likes of you and some others came along to pollute the thread.

Check out the thread we had Pre-Joebie, no one's mama was insulted and if any dared towed that line, we called it to order. But when you and your fellow "kidults" walked in... We saw a gradual crumpling down of such mutual respect here. Playing the snake and failing to stand against some sorts of gutter behavior like disrespecting people's parents only reveals you as one who enjoys the gutter nature of it all. Just like the way you keep bringing it up like it's some kind of fun thing to do. You act mature but man... You are a kid. Lol

You are a Child Joebie...why is this so? grin It is b'cos you had to desperately pick a line in my brief report and try twist it to satisfy a lie you cooked up to tarnish a simple report I made. You even has to post a very short clip of the game's highlights to push your silly points but you got busted by my post of the full video actually backing my report on a calm pass sent to the right wing. Wing!! Wing ooo!!! Not winger!! If you really are versed in football terms, you would know that "a pass to the right wing" is a generic expression for a phase of play taking place in that direction and can be carried on by any number of moves happening through that wing. But ofcos, you don't know so you chose to make a big fool of yourself. Lol grin

You seek attention and the fastest way to get it is to try see how you can pick holes in what I say. But man, I know your game. And it's not working. People have seen right though you and are now further enlightened by how much of a Kidult you are.

This is my last reply to you. I have given you enough attention, afterall it is attention you sought. Lol... Grow up Joe. You make me laugh. grin Hahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
a simple quote from Edopesin.. he no curse you oh..

TheSuperNerd:
See this one joining in. Ofcos he also has an axe to grind with me hence his mind will act dumb to the brief report's interpretation. Lollll... Carry on in your foolery. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Still twisting. Where is the insult? Hahahahaha... This kid ehn.

I told you I won't be replying you anymore Kid! grin So please stop looking for attention. I am done with you and your bag of childishness. So ciao. wink

Joebie:
a simple quote from Edopesin.. he no curse you oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
grin
I wanted to ignore all your name callings because it will distract from the issue. it's clear for any truth lover that you lied hypeman style. wink

Dude you goofed big time by bringing that incident into this argument just to show your long nurtured bitterness towards the guy, that post where you mentioned his mum only makes you look like a cry baby grasping at straws. That was very very disappointing mate

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Eish see the steam

As always you resort to insulting when you're cornered

I didn't even mention you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
a simple quote from Edopes.in.. he no curse you oh..

he is trying too hard honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
he said I was childish. so it was pertinent that someone who has shown probably the most childish act on this thread should not even use that word against any moniker. He has done that quite often to other monikers on here.

ChrisKels:

Dude you goofed big time by bringing that incident into this argument just to show your long nurtured bitterness towards the guy, that post where you mentioned his mum only makes you look like a cry baby grasping at straws. That was very very disappointing mate

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Biko... One cannot talk and type forever. Only a child will keep trying to find talk where there is none.
I have said what needs to be said and replied as chosen. All other mentions on this seeking cheap attention will be ignored as usual.

This below is the full video from 1:55:17 showing exactly what I described in brief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDA4VzWb08

Nwakali sent a ball wingwards to the right wing changing the direction of Huesca's attacking play at that point. The ball found its way there thanks to Nwakali and journeyed from one more player on the right wing and ended up with the run and cross of the final player who found Fir for the equaliser.

In summary, it is summed up as "origin:" Nwakali's pass to the right wing and "result:" Winger carried on in the flow of attack down the wing and found a cross that resulted in a goal.

Why is this hard to get? I never said it was a direct pass to the winger but a transition of play to the right wing that ended at the winger's feet. I was giving a brief report and put it that way but I was careful to note that all Nwakali did was send the ball wingwards to the right wing for the rest to be done.

The video shows it all. It's really tasking explaining things to those who are just bent on twisting anything just to gain silly relevance. I find it funny and very childish. But it's fine. grin

Moving on.

TheSuperNerd:
Yes... Now let me add some flesh to this.

Got subbed in on 60mins with Huesca 1-0 down. Some minutes after he came on, they went 2-0 down. Not long after that they got a penalty and made it 2-1. Around the 90mins + added time mark, K.Nwakali played a fine role in their equaliser that made it 2-2. Started the move by holding onto the ball before picking his pass, sending a calm ball to the right wing for the winger to carry on and pick a cross and it resulted in a goal.

Played 30mins+ today and again encouraging signs were seen. The lad just need to keep on playing. With more minutes, hopefully will come more extra urgency and intensity to his game. He did okay today.

Let the cries of bias resume. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Imagine if Nwakali actually scores a goal grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Better news on a few of our players....

-According to reliable sources, Sadiq Umar is likely to play his last game for Partizan Belgrade vs Vojvodina in the Serbian Cup final tomorrow.

He is getting set to say his goodbye to the club as his decision nears to join one of his suitors. Now nothing is revealed yet as to which club he is likely gonna join but negotiations are on and kicking.

- On another young talent, this time from Sweden. A close source reveals Kadiri Jordan Attah of Ostersunds is on Club Brugges' radar. No confirmation of bid made yet but he is seriously being scouted by Brugges.

I believe this is linked to Dennis' likely departure.

It's the transfer season of news and speculations so time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
lying again!

TheSuperNerd:
Still twisting. Where is the insult? Hahahahaha... This kid ehn.

I told you I won't be replying you anymore Kid! grin So please stop looking for attention. I am done with you and your bag of childishness. So ciao. wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Subzero047:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
grin

Na pass to the right wing we dey argue since grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Subzero047:

we go celebrate am na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8763) (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) ... (16143) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: villagereporter(m), elyte89, Kog45(m), Bigmech, eddie7 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.