Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11829248 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) ... (16234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I did not say nacho is better than Jesus

I said if pep had believed in nacho then I think he be the better striker bro

Pep is not the only coach on earth. Pep didn't coach Ndidi yet he's marshalling the Foxes' midfielde. Under same Rodgers, Suarez became the deadliest striker on earth.

Nacho is not just good. Even if they bring back Aragones and Cryuff from grave, person wey no good, no good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

Same Brazil called up Wesley and Douglas Luiz in Aston Villa. Same Brazil called up Andreas Periera of Man Utd while he was in Valencia.

With Performance like this season Ndidi will definitely make Brazil squad, might not start tho

Brazil do not have the quality of players like they use to posses before.

BTW if Ndidi was a Brazilian with his performance at Leicester City, do you think he will still be at Leicester??

Brazil took players from Corinthians, Ajax, Porto and Everton to the Copa America 2019 dem think say Brazil na heaven
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

Gabby is better than Osimhen in what? Gabriel Jesus is a grorified carpenter even Iheanacho is better than him.

He's the only out and out center forward at Man city but Pep prefers to play Sterling as a striker in some matches

Asị ọcha, Iheanacho is not better than Gabby, this is not even an argument

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

Same Brazil called up Wesley and Douglas Luiz in Aston Villa. Same Brazil called up Andreas Periera of Man Utd while he was in Valencia.

With Performance like this season Ndidi will definitely make Brazil squad, might not start tho

Brazil do not have the quality of players like they use to posses before.

BTW if Ndidi was a Brazilian with his performance at Leicester City, do you think he will still be at Leicester??

You think those yeye player will make it to any tournament ? because dem call them for maiden friendly ,I am speaking of cementing a place in the Brazil national team and starting games in qualifiers and tournament and not those yeye friendly

If Wesley Moraes is a Nigerian and I am the coach I might not call him self

Ndidi does no wrong in my eyes but he won’t start for Brazil playing for Leicester

If ndidi was a Brazilian he should be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world

Allan of Napoli is not starting for Brazil ,Brazil might not be like before but they still have one of the best teams in the world
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Utonwanne:

Pep is not the only coach on earth. Pep didn't coach Ndidi yet he's marshalling the Foxes' midfielde. Under same Rodgers, Suarez became the deadliest striker on earth.

Nacho is not just good. Even if they bring back Aragones and Cryuff from grave, person wey no good, no good.

Lol

Guy cool down nah

Una no go kill me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

Why would I do that? I watch ball

Lol but pepe tore the French league apart

Nothing wey we no hear from arsenal fans

I don’t even need victor to score much before I will rate him more then Jesus

I can’t wait for the Napoli announcement

All I need from him is just 14 /15 goals for just 2 seasons at world
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Edopesin:

I thought you said he doesn't score against top teams? I only gave instances of this season while Iheanacho's instances are probably in the space of well, his career

Jesus is a top player and comparing him Osimhen might be a little bit better though I know you won't change your mind, I'd advise you watch Jesus play more frequently

Jesus faces the top 6 teams TWICE every season yet you are bringing goals he scored against 4 decent teams(You even added Crystal Palace grin) to mean he turns up in big matches? Foden has made an impact against top teams than Gabby J
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

Brazil took players from Corinthians, Ajax, Porto and Everton to the Copa America 2019 dem think say Brazil na heaven

The player is David nerez and he did so well in the UEFA champions league and was one of the best young players in the champions league don’t make it look like they took a random player from Ajax

Richarlison na fine player and everyone knows that here ,he is doing so good in the epl and will make many national teams

The Porto player was Eder militao and he was madrid bound already ,for Madrid to buy you mean say you be better player

Brazil has always take players from their league to the World Cup so no be new thing ,and some teams from Brazil league are rated higher than many European teams

Be specific next time
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

Is gabby a grade B striker he is the number for one of the best footballing nation in the world he has been glorious in big competition mention them champion league , premier league and even in the international scene for Brazil ....I hardly find an african player that can start for Brazil national team he has achieved many feat that most of the so world class players have not achieved when they were young give respect to whom it deserved ...he has given aguero the fiercest competition in his entire career ...he has been really generally consistent and am damn sure if Jesus is a Nigeria many of you will having been tipping him for baloon Dior
And no disrespect to osihmen he was fantastic in Belgium awesome in france Now he is going Napoli osimhen has not achieved 1/10 of what Jesus has achieved how many has goals osi scored in champion league, he is still a prospect and a prodigy I actually rate as a grade b striker with the likes of haaland , Tammy greenwood and Martinez and other young strikers making it big at the top 5 competitions in europe

Mane, Mahrez, Salah, Koulibaly, Gueye, Ndidi etc can start for Brazil
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The player is David nerez and he did so well in the UEFA champions league and was one of the best young players in the champions league don’t make it look like they took a random player from Ajax

Richarlison na fine player and everyone knows that here ,he is doing so good in the epl and will make many national teams

The Porto player was Eder militao and he was madrid bound already ,for Madrid to buy you mean say you be better player

Brazil has always take players from their league to the World Cup so no be new thing ,and some teams from Brazil league are rated higher than many European teams

Be specific next time

What makes you think Ndidi won't make the squad and probably start?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You think those yeye player will make it to any tournament ? because dem call them for maiden friendly ,I am speaking of cementing a place in the Brazil national team and starting games in qualifiers and tournament and not those yeye friendly

If Wesley Moraes is a Nigerian and I am the coach I might not call him self

Ndidi does no wrong in my eyes but he won’t start for Brazil playing for Leicester

If ndidi was a Brazilian he should be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world

Allan of Napoli is not starting for Brazil ,Brazil might not be like before but they still have one of the best teams in the world

Uncle, Brazil took a player who plied his trade in China to the World cup

Even Fred Follow self go world cup
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Utonwanne:

Asị ọcha, Iheanacho is not better than Gabby, this is not even an argument

Iheanacho had a better goal to game ratio than him when he was playing for Man city, this season Iheanacho has 0.52 goals per game with Leicester, Gabby J has 0.63 goals per game with Man city
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

What makes you think Ndidi won't make the squad and probably start?

He won’t while playing for Leicester

Casemerio plays there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Be specific next time

The brazilian league is underrated and very good. Outside the top 7 leagues in Europe the Brazilluan league is next. South American league is underrated. This is where neymar firmini carlos tevez etc come from
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

Jesus faces the top 6 teams TWICE every season yet you are bringing goals he scored against 4 decent teams(You even added Crystal Palace grin) to mean he turns up in big matches? Foden has made an impact against top teams than Gabby J

Is the argument between Fodin and Gabby or Iheanacho and Gabby
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

And so what ? And so do Belgium

Paulinho ? Renato Augusto who was so good at Bayern Leverkusen but he has to go to China for the money ,you all saw that Paulinho later played for Barcelona ,someone that was Brazil best player behind Neymar during the qualifiers

You can also ask Martinez for taking witsel ,Carracco to the World Cup while they are playing in China
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Casemerio plays there
He won't play or he won't make the team which one??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

Even Fred Follow self go world cup

Fred went to the 2014 World Cup and not the last one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Edopesin:

Is the argument between Fodin and Gabby or Iheanacho and Gabby

I'm trying to tell you that even Foden makes more impact in big games than Gabby J
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Casemerio plays there

I think Fabinho started some games in the Copa America
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Philosopher1979:

The brazilian league is underrated and very good. Outside the top 7 leagues in Europe the Brazilluan league is next. South American league is underrated. This is where neymar firmini carlos tevez etc come from

Outside Europe top 4 or 5 then you will put South America

You go compare those yeye teams for Portugal Russia and even some for France with river plate boca juniors flamingo and co ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

I think Fabinho started some games in the Copa America

Fabinho na baller but he didn’t make it to the dopa America

Maybe because of injuries,I don’t know sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

He won't play or he won't make the team which one??

But they have Fabinho and casemerio nah so how will he make there

Is he better than Fabinho ? It’s arguable

Is he better than Allan of Napoli ? Maybe but I don’t really know

He will be at the bench at least ,but far from starting games
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

And so what ? And so do Belgium

Paulinho ? Renato Augusto who was so good at Bayern Leverkusen but he has to go to China for the money ,you all saw that Paulinho later played for Barcelona ,someone that was Brazil best player behind Neymar during the qualifiers

You can also ask Martinez for taking witsel ,Carracco to the World Cup while they are playing in China

I thought u were using the clubs they play as a benchmark, going by that then they shouldn't make their respective squads.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olulong:

I thought u were using the clubs they play as a benchmark, going by that then they shouldn't make their respective squads.

But you know Carrasco and witsel records Before dem go China
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Outside Europe top 4 or 5 then you will put South America

You go compare those yeye teams for Portugal Russia and even some for France with river plate boca juniors flamingo and co ?

You are right. After Europe South America is the home of football. I sometimes wonder why our players cannot try this league. Only Richard Owubokiri played there before
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Subzero047:

I'm trying to tell you that even Foden makes more impact in big games than Gabby J

But why then did you say that Gabriel Jesus doesn't make impact against big teams but only relegation teams? At least you can admit that that is not true

Na my own be that because I know you said that as fact to justify your "Iheanacho is better than Gabby" statement
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Fred went to the 2014 World Cup and not the last one

Fred made the 2018 squad while playing in Ukraine ahead of Allan who had a record breaking season with Napoli in Seria A

my point is don't be quick to judge based on the clubsides they play.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ndidi start in Brazil while playing for Leicester ?

You must be kidding me ,maybe casemerio is a basketballer

Renato Augusto and Paulinho starts while playing in China
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Philosopher1979:

You are right. After Europe South America is the home of football. I sometimes wonder why our players cannot try this league. Only Richard Owubokiri played there before

You think say you go remember players like Nwakali if too say na South America he dey

Europe is giving South America the gap Liverpool is giving Chelsea
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
ChrisKels:

Hahahahahaha dude you are advertising your illiteracy. For you to have said the bolded shows I wasn't wrong about you being an olodo, after all. What does the figure of speech "Simile" say sir?

You wanted to teach me adjective, yet you don't know the major function(to qualify) of an adjective.

Please check this statement. "Greenwood's super strike against Brighton was typical or reminiscent of a seasoned striker", does this mean Greenwood is a seasoned striker?

So in your own small head, you must be an elite player to show any quality of an elite player? grin grin
don't mind that liarshemba of a guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Philosopher1979:

They even pay well there self

Go and check where the winners of FIFA club World Cup have come from after Europe

Na brazil teams like international São Paulo Corinthians

Corinthians beat Chelsea

São Paulo beat Liverpool

Internacional beat barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) ... (16234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hanibal(m), Marjoribanks and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.