Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11823280 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) ... (16229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm, don't you heard what he said, he is not sold on him yet,

just leave him, he will be purchased on him later

TheSuperNerd:
It's alright. It's okay to keep observing a player. But he has been impressive as a Midfielder for Rangers, bagging a good number of assists from deep or behind the striker and he also shows decent versatility.
Another fine season in 2020/21 could have some decent clubs from better leagues looking at him. He really has impressed even in the Europa.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol was there a time we even have 10 players in the whole of seria A ? Let alone players in top clubs
When he said lots of players I no con understand. We've only had West for both Milan teams, Kanu, Obagoal and Nsofor for Inter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
jihday:
When he said lots of players I no con understand. We've only had West for both Milan teams, Kanu, Obagoal and Nsofor for Inter

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
my beloved son.next in line is michael olise grin
TheSuperNerd:
Happy Birthday Joe Aribo, a lad who walked into the Super Eagles first XI and instantly became a hit.

Charlesemeka85, AKA Papa Aribo would be Proud. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
ChrisKels:

All what I see running over you is emotions and like already proven here, you are a bad liar.

Was the post you were referring to talking about Nwakali as the subject of the sentence or Nwakali's stats as the subject?

Dude the word Typical, as an adjective, basically stand as an "adjective of nature", now using it to qualify my subject or noun(Stat), the simplest meaning it gives to the sentence is that The stats is similar or reminiscent of what is obtainable from elite midfielders, it does not in any way imply that the player whose stats is being discussed is an elite midfielder.

The sentence was both precise and concise, you are the one misconstruing it and confusing your sorry self with inexistent lexical ambiguity

Lol you really do have a half baked knowledge. Better luck next time grin

Errrrm heed this advice from Nerdy: please, don't twist things like your master, Komekn. He may have taught you the art but you aren't as smart enough to apply it with class...

I guess ya suffering from both illiteracy and ignorance you don't know something yet you still don't want to you

From your preposition
i]The stats is similar or reminiscent of what is obtainable from elite midfielders,[/i] it does not in any way imply that the player whose stats is being discussed is an elite midfielder.

With this your preposition how can a player be having the stat of an elite midfielder I mean grade A midfielder yet not regarded as a elite midfielder you still end up nailing yourself grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Joebie post=91931630:
Igbekeme clearly has had a better career even in the lower leagues than Nwakali.
There is no debating that.
However football is present and continuous performance. If Nwakali rises above Igbekeme based on consistent performance I will say it as it is.
But no one can lie when the facts are glaring.

Nwakali doesn't have a career yet

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Joebie:
Seyi the problem I see here is that some people here can push some of us to become less balanced and not want to accept where Nwakali may do well and try to see some faults. Yes Nwakali has been hyped over and over again but that does not stop us from saying it as it is. I don't think loss of possession was one of his weak points.

Just for comparison, I have attached one of James Igbekeme's best games this year. In that said game (see attachment 1), he lost possession 27 times but still ended with an overall impressive rating of 7.9. This must be due to more weight put on goals scored. Loss of possession does not take away much points from a player because it can be attributed to different criteria (see attachment 2) e.g "Ball Control: Losing possession due to lack of trap ability or passer’s bad pass, "Passing to a Marked Player: Losing possession due to pass to a marked player rather than an unmarked player". Again look at "Clearance" and "Illegal Movement descriptions. So you see, on paper it always looks like losing possession 9 times is a big deal but it could have happened in different circumstances. You can only have a good look at it if you actually watched the match. Now also take into consideration Huesca's highest rated player of the night, Eugeni Valderrama, He lost possession 6 times but spent 64 minutes on the pitch. The goal scorer who is also a midfielder, Cristo González, lost possession 15 times spending a considerable less time on the pitch compared to Nwakali. That said, we must always say it as it is. Nwakali won 6 ground dwells out of 10, He was able to find his man 3 out of 6 long ball attempts. Those were his good points. Not elite, not exceptional but a good start for him. This was a big game for Nwakali especially coming from where he has been over the years. Will he carry this into preseason and hopefully be a regular starter in La Liga. I hope so, If he doesn't I will always be here to say it as it is again as a proper hype detector grin

Actually I only raised concern bout his loss of possession I raised this point against zaidu sanusi here sometimes
It not actually cool for a so called a typical central elite midfielder playing segunda to be losing those possessions some people here claimed he is so good on the ball ....the was the reason I raised an objection but his fanboys no allow person rest
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
concentrate on your dick sucking job. slowpoke!
ChrisKels:

He ain't no hit yet, he has only had two good games, it is still early days. I wouldn't want to make same mistake I made with Brian Idowu. He has moved to lowly rated Scottish league and hasn't lit it up to convince us that he is truly a quality player, more so, no team from an elite league seems to be looking his.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

You never said anything about Pre-Russia here MR. LIARSHEMBA. Trying so hard to change the goalposts isn't gonna save you. You were speaking about Igbekeme in a side chasing promotion to La Liga (as seen in your first comment below). You were speaking about the 2019/2020 season at the time so why the desperate attempt to save face with a shameless lie? grin

And stop trying to sound smart. It makes you look even dumber. Alberto Soro is a Midfielder. Midfielders come in grades and functions and no one specified the kind of midfielder anywhere. He is a Midfielder. Simple.

And Nwakali and Huesca eventually got promoted too against your predictions and wishes... Ohh great HaterShemba. wink

And finally, please stop singing the "second best MF behind Guti" song. Your table showed he is behind Soro and Guti who are both midfielders. Besides... This was never about if he is second or behind anyone... It is about your claims that he is the very Best MF at Zaragoza like you spilled foolishly below... Twice!!!

As seen in your own words...

In the end, we can all see and confirm and testify that you Sheyishemba is a LIARSHEMBA. And you made claims backed by nothing at all.

It is your own words showing the depth of thy foolery. Now run along... You've been really served. cool

Cheers...

Mumu Alberto soriano is not a midfielder check transfer market I know calibers of fool like you will regard iwobi as midfielder too
Soriano is an WF check transfer market and stop ranting

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Unserious:

What's with all the insult na.. Is it that hard for you to converse without adding insult? Please stop it, it makes reading your post seems like reading a retard dairy.

I guess you didn't see where he insulted me too I came in peace but replied in a very violent way I gat to reciprocate
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
ChrisKels:

He ain't no hit yet, he has only had two good games, it is still early days. I wouldn't want to make same mistake I made with Brian Idowu. He has moved to lowly rated Scottish league and hasn't lit it up to convince us that he is truly a quality player, more so, no team from an elite league seems to be looking his.

grin grin aribo has been impressive since the first day in SE stop hating and have a better life bro I guess your nwakali is better him and probably rate him more than him ....I resist the urge to insult today lemme just continuing smiling at your stupidity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
elyte89:

U left d main topic abt simmy...and decided to comment on "Bobby " grin grin with just a paragraph.. Bobo yi sick grin grin
anise Broda yen ni problem
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
komekn:

I know Bobby but l don't know Simi l still have his number on my phone.

Who cares undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

Mumu Alberto soriano is not a midfielder check transfer market I know calibers of fool like you will regard iwobi as midfielder too
Soriano is an WF check transfer market and stop ranting

All you know is insults upon insults. Nothing in that head of yours. Absolutely nothing!

He is not a Wing forward LIARSHEMBA... He is a winger and an attacking midfielder. Wingers are normally classed as Midfielders. Wing forwards are forwards. Two different roles.

You keep making a gross fool of your stinking ignorance because you have been shown just how dumb you are for defending your fallacies. Just shut up already before you spill more smelly lies and keep parading foolery around the thread....yuck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Look at this one lying again. Show me the insult in my first post to you. Biko show me. Saying you were blind and bias is an insult? Saying you didn't watch a game and was uttering ignorant talks is an insult? It was the truth naa.

You have been using foul language in your posts which I ignored for several posts until I finally labelled all your rants as those of a mad dog. I just said it as it is. So why trying to play victim now? Lying is really in your DNA. Better seek help boy.

sheyishemba:

I guess you didn't see where he insulted me too I came in peace but replied in a very violent way I gat to reciprocate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Exclusive: How the Osimhen Napoli saga played out

With Victor Osimhen’s move to Napoli seemingly imminent, Football Italia spoke to his close associate and Nigerian football journalist Oma Akatugba about this transfer saga.

It had more on-again, off-again moments than the entire series of Friends, but it looks as if Victor Osimhen is finally set to complete his transfer from Lille to Napoli. The fee is reported to be €81m, which would not only make the 21-year-old the most expensive purchase in the club’s history, but also the most valuable African player of all time. That is, of course, assuming the image rights issue can be resolved…

Keeping us up to date throughout the saga, which had many massively conflicting reports from various sources, was Omasports.com chief, sports writer and Osimhen’s friend and associate, Oma Akatugba. Football Italia asked him for more detail on the complicated talks and what Napoli fans can expect from Osimhen.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and for making sure we were kept up to date on what was really happening behind the scenes. That wasn’t always easy with many mixed reports, including a moment when he seemed ready to reject the move.

The reason he initially hesitated was that he was not very clear about Napoli. He was not sure if he wanted to leave LOSC Lille after one season. He also did not like the fact that his former agent, Jean Gerard Benoit Czajka, was not very honest in how he managed the whole process with Napoli and Lille. So he wanted to clear his head and be sure of what he was getting into. This helped him to unravel all the discrepancies in the whole process, which led to his decision to part ways with Jean Gerard Benoit Czajka.

Napoli hosted Osimhen at their training facilities, meeting President Aurelio De Laurentiis and coach Gennaro Gattuso. Did that charm offensive help?

He liked Naples. He was impressed by the reception he got and meeting with the club president, Aurelio De Laurentiis and the manager, Gattuso made him begin to consider the move to Napoli. His girlfriend also liked the city and that is very important because he loves his girlfriend so much.

Does he see Napoli as a stepping-stone or as a club where he can stay for many years?

I think he just wants to do well at Napoli and help the club make progress. What happens next will be determined by how everything pans out at Napoli.

What can Napoli fans expect from Osimhen and could the pressure of the reported €81m price-tag weigh on him?

Osimhen is first of all young, hungry, and very talented. As shown in how long the club has waited to pull this deal off, and how much they have invested in him, he’s a player of immense ability.

He comes from a very humble background, and that makes him even hungrier to succeed. He is very down to earth, respectful, humble and friendly. During his time at Lille, he personally delivered his jersey to a fan, and that tells how respectful and heart-warming he is.

You need to see the fire he plays with to understand how much he wants to do well at Naples. He loves football, always willing to learn and that is very important for growth.

Osimhen has very different characteristics to Napoli’s current strikers, Dries Mertens and Arkadiusz Milik.

In characteristics, I’d say he has the heart of Didier Drogba, the finesse and sharpness of Samuel Eto’o and the spirit and willingness of Victor Osimhen.

He is different to Mertens and Milik in that he’s younger, works a lot harder and is a fox in the box too. With limited service, Osimhen will bring even more goals to Naples and has the years on him to grow and do well.

Finally, and anyone who knows Napoli will realise just how important this is, because many a transfer has collapsed at the last minute because of it: has his new agent sorted out the image rights?

I really do not know what they have agreed on the image rights. The player clearly wants to have a share of this. What percentage of the image rights he would get perhaps could be the reason why that is still inconclusive. This is the only part of the negotiations that are yet to be fully resolved. I hope they reach an amicable solution as soon as possible.

Source: FootballItalia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
oloriooko:
Low key? Do you have any idea of what you typed?
Aguero? Do you even follow football?
Gabby? Didi u read my comment or you are one of those whose sentiment blindfolds their sense of judgement?
Please stop rating Osi low, if given the chance he will bench Gabby anyday anytime!

In short gabby is better osihmen abegi no start anoda nacho is better mbappe here ohhh
Gabby is currently having a fierce competition with aguero ...Gabby now start, leaving aguero on the bench sometimes the difference is clear even gabby is rated more than firmino in Brazil abegi the class is different gabby is a Grade A striker set awon lewandoski but osihmen is a prospect in Grade B striker set awon greenwood and co.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

grin grin aribo has been impressive since the first day in SE stop hating and have a better life bro I guess your nwakali is better him and probably rate him more than him ....I resist the urge to insult today lemme just continuing smiling at your stupidity

Baba calm down

You too wicked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

All you know is insults upon insults. Nothing in that head of yours. Absolutely nothing!

He is not a Wing forward LIARSHEMBA... He is a winger and an attacking midfielder. Wingers are normally classed as Midfielders. Wing forwards are forwards. Two different roles.

You keep making a gross fool of your stinking ignorance because you have been shown just how dumb you are for defending your fallacies. Just shut up already before you spill more smelly lies and keep parading foolery around the thread....yuck!

Actually I will resist the urge to insult ya lucky this time doesn't mean you will be spared next time
You make a contradicting point a WF is different from midfielder what you were saying is a AMR I gat the point but soriano is not even AMR according to Transfer market his major position is WF not even AMR and a makeshift AMF
I will really imploy to stop the insult coz the time you insult I swear I won't spare you .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

In short gabby is better osihmen abegi no start anoda nacho is better mbappe here ohhh
Gabby is currently having a fierce competition with aguero ...Gabby now start, leaving aguero on the bench sometimes the difference is clear even gabby is rated more than firmino in Brazil abegi the class is different gabby is a Grade A striker set awon lewandoski but osihmen is a prospect in Grade B striker set awon greenwood and co.

Leave that one make e Dey yarn apata

Me I rate osimhen pass greenwood Biko

But I won’t call Jesus a grade A striker thou
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Leave that one make e Dey yarn apata

Me I rate osimhen pass greenwood Biko

But I won’t call Jesus a grade A striker thou

I never said greenwood is better than osimhen the duo are both prospect osimhen belongs to the same group with the likes of Martinez , Tammy, haaland and the rest
Jesus is a Grade A striket considering the fierce competition he is giving aguero a top striker a moreover he is the number 9 of one of d best national team in the world considering his exploit in top competition like champion league to crown it up he is damn consistent though he have his ups and downs but they dont last for long he is Grade A striker
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Super eagles strikers power ranking

Osimhen
Simmy nwako
Dessers
Iheanacho
Nwakeme
Sadiq
Onuacchu

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
oloriooko:
Am beginning to feel like Pep doesn't like African players.
What is he looking at when Osi is waiting to be taken, Gabby needs a push, he's not growing as he should, the presence of Osi in ManC will bring out the best in both strikers.
Just thinking aloud lipsrsealed

With the direction City is going, I see us looking for a ball playing striker that will seamlessly drop into the midfield and spray passes wide.

A striker that will spend more time in the midfield during build up plays than in the attack. Or he might convert one of the offensive players like De Bruyne or Sterling into false strikers.

I do not think Osimhen will be a perfect fit to the future plans of City. Not hating of blacks.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

Actually I will resist the urge to insult ya lucky this time doesn't mean you will be spared next time
You make a contradicting point a WF is different from midfielder what you were saying is a AMR I gat the point but soriano is not even AMR according to Transfer market his major position is WF not even AMR and a makeshift AMF
I will really imploy to stop the insult coz the time you insult I swear I won't spare you .

After raining insults upon insults in more than half of your posts to me you think you are now doing a heroic thing to not continue with the insults?? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Guy, I have laughed much today already. Don't add to it Biko. See, you are free to insult... Afterall, no one helped you typed all those insults. You did it yourself. But I ignored. wink

Now to this Wing forward/winger matter. I believe you have yourself very confused.

Now allow me to explain it to you. Just be humble for a moment and let me. Winger is an older term in football than wing forward. Wing forward is an evolution of a dynamic role seen more explicitly today in modern football.

Wing forward - This role is normally occupied by players who are attackers and play closer to the opponent's box in the final third on both flanks. It is usually seen in a 4-3-3 formation.

Players called RW, or LW for teams that predominantly play 4-3-3 are Wing forwards like Liverpool. Like Napoli. Like Barcelona with the MSN. Like Real Madrid with the BBC.

Winger - This role is normally occupied by midfielders of the attacking ilk... Otherwise called Attacking Midfielders. They are normally seen in a 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1(a variant of 4-4-2) or even 4-5-1.

Also 4-2-3-1 is a strong variant of 4-5-1 and can feature either wing forwards or Wingers on the flanks in this formation depending on the coach's approach for that game.

Now Real Zaragoza's main formation throughout the season has been 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 (a variant of 4-4-2 or 4-5-1) according to this same Transfermrkt you quote and is also backed by other stats sites thus they have always used wingers on the flanks... Attacking midfielders who help in midfield and attack on the flanks.

They can be called Right wingers or AMR and Left wingers or AML as matched to the 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 formation.

But note: The terms AMR and AML are more applied to the 4-2-3-1 formation to explain the position of the 3 attacking midfielders/players behind the striker which can be Midfielders or attackers depending on the coach's strategy.

Below is the association football definition of a winger.

So Mister, Alberto Soro is a Midfielder. Specifically an Attacking midfielder/Winger. Sofascore says so. Other stats site say so and Transfermrkt say so too by formation.

I have watched him play and he is no similar to wing forwards of today like Insigne, Salah, Messi, Mane, Sane, Etc.

I am very busy and I wish not to be brought back to this.

Alberto Soro is indeed classed as a Midfielder. And Igbekeme is not the best MF at Zaragoza. These two facts have now been established. Merci.

P.S: And yes... Iwobi too is a Midfielder. He has always been a Midfielder/winger from his Arsenal days. And still continuing in that role on the flank for Everton in a 4-4-2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
guy i think you are a bit harsh on Aribo as far as Super Eagles is concerned he has impressed me.

2 out of 4 games na pass mark be that na!

ChrisKels:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
chrisooblog:
guy i think you are a bit harsh on Aribo as far as Super Eagles is concerned he has impressed me.

2 out of 4 games na pass mark be that na!

Aribo is a very good playee BUT he needs to move away from scotland. He can easily make the english league or the very least French league. His perfomance against Brazil was memorable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

I never said greenwood is better than osimhen the duo are both prospect osimhen belongs to the same group with the likes of Martinez , Tammy, haaland and the rest
Jesus is a Grade A striket considering the fierce competition he is giving aguero a top striker a moreover he is the number 9 of one of d best national team in the world considering his exploit in top competition like champion league to crown it up he is damn consistent though he have his ups and downs but they dont last for long he is Grade A striker

Agreed bro

But I didn’t meant you said greenwood was better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

I guess ya suffering from both illiteracy and ignorance you don't know something yet you still don't want to you

From your preposition
i]The stats is similar or reminiscent of what is obtainable from elite midfielders,[/i] it does not in any way imply that the player whose stats is being discussed is an elite midfielder.

With this your preposition how can a player be having the stat of an elite midfielder I mean grade A midfielder yet not regarded as a elite midfielder you still end up nailing yourself grin grin

Hahahahahaha dude you are advertising your illiteracy. For you to have said the bolded shows I wasn't wrong about you being an olodo, after all. What does the figure of speech "Simile" say sir?

You wanted to teach me adjective, yet you don't know the major function(to qualify) of an adjective.

Please check this statement. "Greenwood's super strike against Brighton was typical or reminiscent of a seasoned striker", does this mean Greenwood is a seasoned striker?

So in your own small head, you must be an elite player to show any quality of an elite player? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Philosopher1979:

Aribo is a very good playee BUT he needs to move away from scotland. He can easily make the english league or the very least French league. His perfomance against Brazil was memorable

He can’t move himself

As far as he keeps playing well the offers will come
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
charlesemeka85:
concentrate on your dick sucking job. slowpoke!

ABF grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheyishemba:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
ChrisKels:

Ewu gambia
But seriously ya trying i wonder if they is your real personality you keep hating people who God keep blessing who jah bless no man curse you hated Ighalo now aribo continue wallowing in your hatred

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) ... (16229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, PDPGuy, Lawag3, Amedino99(m), Ajd19, Christology(m), kentebemoney, Tinneh, Odunayaw(m), chrisooblog and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.