Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11789718 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) ... (16196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
elunico:

I have forgotten we hired a robot as coach, not a human being with feelings.

So, cheating and stealing are okay by you because we bi all human being?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
forgiveness:

How can you try him without dropping any of those players?

Seriously?

It's a friendly, you try players
That's why you have friendlies
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
sheyishemba:

Stop being ignorant
He now plays for Sparta Rotterdam in eredivise.

This I know well because I saw him played during one of their preseason match but he was not impressive and so far, he has not played a single match in the Eredivisie.

The point remains Okoye played in German third tier football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Danielnino00:

If you are just agent,friend or relative,just say it and save us the stress..

Adegbenro has been mentioned here several times before, especially when he played in the UCL.. but he is a winger.. we are currently not short of options on the wing..
If he was an attacking midfielder, goalkeeper,or full back,he could have gotten a call up.. but he is a winger!

Here are our available options on the wing currently:
Chukwueze
Simon
Kalu
Musa
Ejuke
Iwobi
Dennis
Onyekuru

Adegbenro isn't better than any of them...
He should move to a better league..

Gbam. End of discussion. What more does Adegbenro offer us that these guys can't?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

Seriously?

It's a friendly, you try players
That's why you have friendlies

We need these friendly badly in other to prepare for November qualifiers.

Now, who should be dropped for him? Chuks, Simon....who?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
forgiveness:

So, cheating and stealing are okay by you because we bi all human being?

Rohr steal your chicken? Or has he murdered anyone you know?

You make dumb arguments all the time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Slip of thought. Thank you. It's just Esiti at PAOK now.

Amedino99:

Thought chuba akpom is now a middleborough player

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
mostob:
Even , with him trying to savage him career, Monaco still retain him. Despite all the hype by you, why can't the world class Adegbenro get interest from better clubs from better leagues? Zaidu, Ejuke, Victor, Dessrs, Odey to mention few all move to new club due to their past exploits.
My brother, no dey misyarn abeg.
Tell your brother to move. Naija has outgrown inviting players from backwater league.

Lmao

Samuel would rather remain at Rosenberg than move to these mediocre teams

Are you kidding me?

Players that had little upgrade in terms of change of clubs

So you expect Samuel toove to genk as per Rosenberg.... Or that or Genk is now bigger than Rosenberg
Or slavia Prague

Baba get your facts correct
No dey misyarn abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
mostob:
Even , with him trying to savage him career, Monaco still retain him. Despite all the hype by you, why can't the world class Adegbenro get interest from better clubs from better leagues? Zaidu, Ejuke, Victor, Dessrs, Odey to mention few all move to new club due to their past exploits.
My brother, no dey misyarn abeg.
Tell your brother to move. Naija has outgrown inviting players from backwater league.

Lmao

Are you kidding me?

So you expect Samuel to Move to genk as per Rosenberg.... Or that Genk is now bigger than Rosenberg
Or slavia Prague

No dey misyarn abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
elunico:

Rohr steal your chicken? Or has he murdered anyone you know?

You make dumb arguments all the time.

grin see dis one. You claimed Rohr is human being hence the sentimental trait. Now, I asked, since stealing and cheating are also traits of human being, is it not a problem? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
guy you never answer my question?

I like the way the way you are displaying energy for Okoye now but when Keshi called Alampasu to CHAN camp in early 2014 despite the fact that he hadn't signed a professional contract with any team i didn't see all this your ginger then please tell us why?

forgiveness:

This I know well because I saw him played during one of their preseason match but he was not impressive and so far, he has not played a single match in the Eredivisie.

The point remains Okoye played in German third tier football.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
sheyishemba:

We don hear Samuel's agent
Nairaland is not a place to hype mediocre players
Next time go on twitter to hype your client.

Carry your L sign in peace

No be fight
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
chrisooblog:
he managed on the list because he's a future prospect who was involved with a bundesliga team and is now in the dutch top tier.

I like the way the way you are displaying energy for Okoye now but when Keshi called Alampasu to CHAN camp in early 2014 despite the fact that he hadn't signed a professional contract with any team i didn't see all this your ginger then please tell us why?

Which Bundesliga team? You wan deceive people, abi?

In 2013 Alampasu won U17 golden gloves award and in 2014, he was invited to take pictures in the national team.

Put two plus two together and you will find the answer to your question.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
chrisooblog:
guy you never answer my question?

Look below.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
forgiveness:

We need these friendly badly in other to prepare for November qualifiers.

Now, who should be dropped for him? Chuks, Simon....who?

We play two friendlies in the space of 4 days

He could be placed on standby

Probably Rohr gives him 20mins out of 180 minutes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Danielnino00:

It doesn't work that way... You have to drop a player to call up another player..

This coming friendly might just be the last chance to try out fresh players for a while... After that,we will be playing AFCON and world cup qualifiers! .that's serious business...
Unless Rohr is crazy,he won't jeopardize our qualification chances in the name of trying out new players..

Tell Adegbenro to move to a better league..

He plays for Rosenberg for goodness sakes

We have genk,slavia Prague, even sered players get invite
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

Lmao

Are you kidding me?

So you expect Samuel to Move to genk as per Rosenberg.... Or that Genk is now bigger than Rosenberg
Or slavia Prague

No dey misyarn abeg
how many goals did he score last season and this season if he can score 20 goal he will be invited
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LaMujer: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bolowolowo:

Gbam. End of discussion. What more does Adegbenro offer us that these guys can't?

He's Yoruba. None of the others are grin

Afterall, almost everything in Nigeria is towards the tribal line

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

lol see desperation
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

Do you know Nwakeame, Olayinka, Dennis etc are still on the queue?

Did he win Norway league player of the year?

What individual awards did he win to consider him above these aforementioned players?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
sheyishemba:

Don't chose to be ignorant I did my home work perfectly and I'm sure of what I'm saying
You are not, as it has been confirmed by multiple sources that Ejaria's switch have not been completed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

We have genk,slavia Prague, even sered players get invited

What did Rosenberg do better in Europe of recent than the aforementioned clubs?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

Lmao

Are you kidding me?

So you expect Samuel toove to genk as per Rosenberg.... Or that or Genk is now bigger than Rosenberg
Or slavia Prague

No dey misyarn abeg

We have told you to tell Samuel to do something extra ordinary, the Genk player u mentioned was the highest goal scorer in Netherland last season, the slavia prague player got called once after his champions league cameo.Sooo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

We have genk,slavia Prague, even sered players get invited

Lmao. He's a winger and we have it in Abundance. No Slavia Prague player was on the list and when he was invited it was due to his performance in the UCL that got him an invite. The Sered player was invited because Uzoho who should be the first choice was injured and the other player withdrew.

Is it the same Genk (that players like Koulibaly, Ndidi, De Bruyne, Milinkovic-Savic, Courtois to mention a few once played for) that you are comparing to Rosenborg. Pls stop being Delusional

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LaMujer: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

You hardly follow this guy up

The guy is good abeg

Hardly gets sub in Rosenberg

Yes, they were left out because Rohr wants to try new guys

Or you think if a competition like the AFCON Is on ,Rohr would leave these guys you mentioned?

Not that this guys are even superb..... Even Henry hasn't found that playing rhythm he once had

So, Rohr should look into calling Samuel.

At the bolded, look at picture 1. 67 minutes per game. So much for hardly gets substituted.

Picture 2, last season. 70 minutes per game. Still, he's hardly substituted.

Make una dey blow lie small small, abeg

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Someone that was injured for majority of the season grin
forgiveness:

Do you know Nwakeame, Olayinka, Dennis etc are still in the queue?

Did he win Norway league player of the year?

What individual awards did he win to consider him above these aforementioned players?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Djamel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Olulong:

Lmao. He's a winger and we have it in Abundance. No Slavia Prague player was on the list and when he was invited it was due to his performance in the UCL that got him an invite. The Sered player was invited because Uzoho who should be the first choice was injured and the other player withdrew.

Is it the same Genk (that players like Koulibaly, Ndidi, De Bruyne, Milinkovic-Savic, Courtois to mention a few once played for) that you are comparing to Rosenborg. Pls stop being Delusional

I was referring to the new guys that joined

And so?

The way you researched guys that came out from genk

Do the same with Rosenberg
You won't be disappointed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
seankafor:
aforbear was right when he called most guys here beer parlour analysts embarassed
I swear down, the things I've seen ehn. Imagine one saying not calling players because of bureaucracy is an invalid excuse, so after we play the games FIFA will now tell us those games are invalid because we used ineligible players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
jihday:
You are not, as it has been confirmed by multiple sources that Ejaria's switch have not been completed

Mention those multiple source
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
forgiveness:

grin see dis one. You claimed Rohr is human being hence the sentimental trait. Now, I asked, since stealing and cheating are also traits of human being, is it not a problem? grin

Everyone is sentimental, damn it!

As long as you're a human with the ability to exhibit any form of emotions you're sentimental. Only robots can't be that, but wait a minute, they are programmed by humans, they are therefore bound to reflect the sentiments of the programmer.

Consider yourself schooled.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
he won golden glove really? egbon please can you remind the house the award nwakali won at u17 in 2015 before getting invited to the national team?

stop being ignorant. Fortuna Dusseldorf was a bundesliga side that has other teams that play in lower divisions. From time to time following injuries or suspensions Okoye was called up to the bundesliga's side main squad.

forgiveness:

Which Bundesliga team? You wan deceive people, abi?

In 2013 Alampasu won U17 golden gloves award and in 2014, he was invited to take pictures in the national team.

Put two plus two together and you will find the answer to your question.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Djamel:

Lmao

Are you kidding me?

Or slavia Prague

No dey misyarn abeg

Rosenberg is not better than those clubs. Don't go there. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) ... (16196) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Ihenzy(m), COOL10(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.