Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? (1230 Views)

You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... / What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? / Ladies Wen U See A well dressd Disable guy ,wat coms on ur mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
Well my question for the ladies here is,when was the last time you take your BF,Husband out and paid for all you ate!
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by justkunmi(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2009
, nice.!
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Oh boy oh,Ladies una stingy die, so no one has ever taken her man out and paid all the bills, abi I dey dream here
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by sparta(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
hey ericko, wats up with you? Long time!

@ post

i foot the bills sometimes, whats the big deal in that?
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2009
Sparta me myself and I are cool, as a matter of fact, Im in 9ja as we speak chilling, E no easy but Im enjoying every moment of it,especially the girls fooling themselves and boys too lol hence this topic, where I'm at now them girls are mean, they usually go out with their purse at home lol,so what's up with you?
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by bootycall(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
Thats no biggie.I did so last night cool
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by blandyne(f): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2009
The last two dates we had, i paid for them cool cool
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by sparta(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2009
@ericko

poor you! Dont mind dem girls! Guess you've just been coming across the stingy ones in town but then a gentleman should be willing to pay the bills on a date wink

As for moi, am just breathing in and out like humans do!
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by biola44: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2009
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by candyshore: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
i think i ve just about, twice anyway dat was on his birthday and another time.
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
haha man Im not talking about dates oh, Im talking bout your husband or B/F,B/F and husbands always ake thier wife/wives lol or girlfriends out,its a known fact abi,so Im asking whane you did same last?good on you chicks who had done so,if I ask the Boys when they took thier other half out, you will see thousands of reply in less than an hour lol
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by iice(f): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2009
I do it half the time and most of the time pay for my own meals which annoys him grin
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by ritaNL: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2009
Today
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by TOPE20001(f): 2:07am On Aug 31, 2009
2weeks ago
what is the big deal in that undecided
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by Amaka1725(f): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2009
What is the big deal in taking a guy out and paying?
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by Secretz(f): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2009
I pay for his, he pays for mine. . . grin
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by KennyG6(m): 2:29am On Aug 31, 2009
never had a gal pay,
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2009
Kenny_G:

never had a gal pay,
that how it is most of the time Brov.

Amaka1725:

What is the big deal in taking a guy out and paying?
the Big deal is girls with these attitude are quick to jump into the conclusion that guys are stingy
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by AIRMARSHA: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
na wa ooooooooooooh so no girl in house hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if reverse is the case you will see all manners of insult
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
Guy I tire oh
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
Maybe cuz most of em are broke.I jokingly told a girl i forgot my purse in a serious manner omo see sweating on the babe.All she cud think of was the embarrassment she had to face.I said okay why don't you pay i'll pay back.She told me she left her purse.I bursted out in laughter telling her i wuz joking.Since that day i'm yet to hear from her.Though most woman are not like that.I woman,lady have class girls don't.Ladies are highly independent if the worse comes.But i wish you guys were there it's wuz fun.
Re: Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? by erico2k2(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2009
pc guru:

Maybe cuz most of em are broke.I jokingly told a girl i forgot my purse in a serious manner omo see sweating on the babe.All she cud think of was the embarrassment she had to face.I said okay why don't you pay i'll pay back.She told me she left her purse.I bursted out in laughter telling her i wuz joking.Since that day i'm yet to hear from her.Though most woman are not like that.I woman,lady have class girls don't.Ladies are highly independent if the worse comes.But i wish you guys were there it's wuz fun.
lol true most of em are broke lol,man U r one funny dude, wanna kill the gal, you could have chipped in(Im going to the lol brb) she 4 faint lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills / Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.