Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (79251 Views)

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by huntax(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
.Hol Up hol up hol up, Bb bold 2 worth #58k in this age and time? Is the phone gold-plated?

P.S: I skimmed thru the post, OK? Its not like its some important message I need to save for the future. So to all you modafvckers quoting me a million times to tell me the same story, pls commit suicide. Thank you
Always read the whole article before commenting. This didn't happen recently, she only dug it up because she's still hurting.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Cjizzy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
.Hol Up hol up hol up, Bb bold 2 worth #58k in this age and time? Is the phone gold-plated?

P.S: I skimmed thru the post, OK? Its not like its some important message I need to save for the future. So to all you modafvckers quoting me a million times to tell me the same story, pls commit suicide. Thank you
You no see 2011 there

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
fairheven:

she can as well create her own job.
of course she can. But if it was that easy, she wouldn't need to go the university in the first place. Entrepreneurship isn't for everyone u know
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by joyandfaith: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
They have am entire faculty of woles and his teachers sef. Oga she go see case she go run. By the way while the case is at supreme Court, she will be certificate less, jobless and ageing. After she loses, she would be at least 50 years old when the case is decided, thus even if the school choose to abandon the case then and let her win. She lost in the grand scheme. Learn from nnamdi kanu. You can never defeat a system, no matter how shabby the system might be. Talk less of a system of academia.

it is human right issue. school will never win such case. and all actions against will be pending till case is determined.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
They have am entire faculty of woles and his teachers sef. Oga she go see case she go run. By the way while the case is at supreme Court, she will be certificate less, jobless and ageing. After she loses, she would be at least 50 years old when the case is decided, thus even if the school choose to abandon the case then and let her win. She lost in the grand scheme. Learn from nnamdi kanu. You can never defeat a system, no matter how shabby the system might be. Talk less of a system of academia.

Did you read the Dean's comment about her father well connected.

Most of these rich kids don't look for Jobs, when their parent owns big companies left and right.

And don't forget faculty of woles and his teachers are not all members of the Bar, they testify in court.

The Nigerian is system is far bigger that university of Abuja system.

You might wake-up one morning to hear that NUC and Min.Edu are taking disciplinary actions against the school.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by sammhi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
this happened in 2011, why tell us now in. 2016.. five years ago.
well, your story is one sided..and it makes it seems Mr Adams is a psychiatric case.
But , really why bring it up now?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:
This lady has really got some BALLS.... to stand up and fight for what she knows is right

Fight till justice is obtained

But I wonder why the lecturer should beat her up with his belt

I swear to God, the lecturer that beats my children will die that day.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
CharlesPhc:
There is always a three side to every story, your version, his version and the truth....!!!

Let's wait for his version and the truth

Meanwhile, I have a feeling that as a matured lecturer, he would most likely not reply you on social network. Carry on with your case at the NHRC and there you may get justice if you are telling the whole truth.

If you had witnesses on that fateful day better for you

Goodluck...!!!
Irrespective of the side of d story beating her was uncalled for, imagine she was ur daughter, seriously violence against women in any form must be stopped at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by huntax(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
When you all hear the truth of what transpired, this girl will run away in shame. If nobody supported you then, not even one person in the entire university. Then my dear you were the problem. I have been in the University system. We know what students can do and most often if a case is between a male and a female, it's treated seriously. No caucus could result in a total support of the said lecturer against you.

We await to see the end of ur drama
Are you saying she lied about being flogged? Because that alone is enough to build a case against that savage of a lecturer.... also, your lack of sympathy shows how potentially savagery you also could be. Who knows, you might have been one of those who backed him on the day. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by sammhi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Obviously, you too have got some ego issues. Really. ..I don't know the truth but your story appear very polished to make you look good and Mr Adams a psycho case.
I won't expect Mr Adams to join issues with you on this forum...
I won't also judge the case because I have only heard from you......
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by slyrone(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
lecturers and police men r just like bony and clyde. kemi nor worry that lecturer and oda evil ones like himself get VIP for hell

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by slyrone(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Naughtysite:
NAH who dey Blur the man face nah ?
so this is the gay. this one won't last two rounds with me in d ring walahi I ll beat him to pulp. I dey ur back kemi

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Rubyventures: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Not until Nigerians stand up against evil deeds they will continue to be treated like animals in a zoo. In a more developed country you have no right to lay your hands on a kid, talk less of a grown up lady. Violence has never solved any problem.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by tatucci: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
please wats d name of d movie? is it now showing in cinemas?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by twentysixteen(f): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls display his phone number also make we harass him life wella, useless 9ja lecturers everywhere, they take pride in victimising and failing their students.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sometimes, but only sometimes, one of the two versions is the Truth. #smiles

CharlesPhc:
There is always a three side to every story, your version, his version and the truth....!!!

Let's wait for his version and the truth

Meanwhile, I have a feeling that as a matured lecturer, he would most likely not reply you on social network. Carry on with your case at the NHRC and there you may get justice if you are telling the whole truth.

If you had witnesses on that fateful day better for you

Goodluck...!!!
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by realnas(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
This thing is why is remi wasting her time typing all that ?I mean its gud she did but I mean hw much will it cost her to hire some system boyz wey go track d I diot teach am lesson wey him no go forget with as little s 5 k boyz go tidy the fool ,put the fear god inside him heart gosh I hate injustice. My children no go attend university 4 naij I don make that vow because of these useless lecturers person gash belong b4 hiim fit finish school in peace .

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by tatucci: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
lecturer brought out belt to flog u and u stood there and received the beating... then you went to call your brother... then you later brought your father? please which secondary school did all these happen?

he took you to a class for exams and u left to go and get a table... who send you?.. did u take permission before leaving? and when u came back and he refused why didn't u go back to the first class? all this is just story sha..

did i skip the part where he made sexual advances at you? is dis a case of sexual harassment? or he just doesn't like the way your face is structured?

anyway, interesting read. will make a good novelette or so..
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by oc2fish: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
santafe:
With some of the comments I see on this thread, Nigeria is not going forward in the next 1000 years. Why are we defending the lecturer. Why can't we stand up for what is right. We all attended universities in Nigeria and know how high handed and useless majority of the half baked lecturers are.
Nigerians are one of the greatest cowards, selfish and hypocritical people. Nobody cares because it is not my sister abi.

Some of us are lecturers and we know that we like to keep our jobs.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Drabrah(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:
This lady has really got some BALLS.... to stand up and fight for what she knows is right

Fight till justice is obtained

But I wonder why the lecturer should beat her up with his belt

Forget o!
Remember one of my lecturers back in the days. His method is "kickboxing/kickslapping"

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by oc2fish: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
mitchyy:

I agree with you. No matter what she has done, nothing gives any lecture the right to bring out his belt and flog a student. People don't realize how dehumanising that is. Its not even condoned in secondary schools, how much more a university. And why the continous victimisation after the incident? People don't know how far lecturers are willing to go to support themselves. This is the major reason why our Nigerian universities will continue to rot with so many shameful vices because lecturers deliberately frustrating students has become the norm.

No lecturer will use his belt on a student begging and crying.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by AgentOfAllah: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
ijedallar:
Thank God you alive and now successful in your carier.my advice to you as an elder is that you should forget this man and focus more on your feature vengeance is of God.
Forget? I'm disappointed in your suggestion! It is precisely this type of indifference from our elders that has destroyed Nigeria this badly in the first place. Your advise is F'd up, and I hope the lady trashes it!
I leave you with a quote from Wole Soyinka: "The man dies in him who keeps silent in the face of tyranny"
You choose how you wish to absorb that. Even "forget" it, if you please.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by oc2fish: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
olisaEze:
I also had a similar experience in school, my phone was smashed by a lecturer who just wanted to show me he had the power to do anything. I was gisting with a girl earlier on that morning and he saw me. I didn't know she had something going on with the dude. I was writing my finals then and I didn't want any issues. Babe I respect your guts. #ISTANDWITHKEMI

Do you go to exam hall with phones?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by NovaDamola: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Exactly! It's one thing to have your reservations because you have only heard one part of the story, but to defend the accused 'just because' is extremely shameful and is the sign of a dead conscience to start with. Why will anyone defend him just like that? Nigerian universities that lectures almost never turn on one of their own? People who make jokes in the department amongst themselves of how they sleep with girls they're victimising? Universities where rather than address anonymous complaints, they will be threatening the complainant with the wrath of Gof if he/ she doesn't own up? Or the ones that will tear script for no damn reason? See ehn, let's leave talk. If you haven't witnessed the atrocities these people commit firsthand, that's the only reason you will come and spew what you don't know.
Onegai:

Let her story be verified. But stop defending this man. And yes, I've seen people get insulted by lecturers for nothing and the entire class kept silent (who wants to fail or get an extra year. Nigerians believe "everyman for himself"wink. I've seen a lecturer chase a female student around his office during the afternoon and nothing was done. For her to be this confident to name him and boldly state her name and the case clearly, most likely she had enough proof. And the reason she was coerced into dropping the case is the same reason most U.S. policemen shoot unarmed black people and get away with it: to damn one is to damn all. If they let a student have the power over their colleague, it means one day another student will have power over their own jobs.

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by huntax(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

I saw it on good friday, it isn't worth the hype.
Have you seen Deadpool? That one is certainly worth the hype.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by deluxecad(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

Check the year in the write-up, unless you're a bad reader.

Someone I know bought it at 80k in 2011
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by oc2fish: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tobium1:
Bla Bla Bla! Just ranting and making noise. Now lemme pin point where dat babe got it all wrong, she said and I qoute "when I got upstairs I had a chair and did not have a table in the EXAM HALL (most sacred place in evry school at a point in time), hence I DECIDED TO GO get a table (on whose permission if I may ask?) [Case number 1] mind you de moment u are absolved into an exam hall, goin out for whatsoever reason is against de rules and ethics of evry school (I beg to differ), again she mentioned dat de exam have started in de hall before dey were asked to go upstairs for de rearrangement (mind you, dat moment is very sensitive, nobody will trust u dat u did'nt go downstairs to get leaked questions from ur colleague.
Again, ASUU is like a cult, if u victimise one lecturer, u have awakened de beast in oda lecturers, dey all hate victimisation like a withheld salary. (dat's why de dean never gave her a fair hearing)
Again, she was with her fone wen shuttling btwn upstairs and downstairs in search of table. Isoright!! [case number 2]
On de lecturer's path, he made a grevious mistake by beating up and gurl.

this gurl shld drop de charges against de lecturer and just go get anoda jamb form, cos for all I know dey(lecturers) will keep failing her and frustrating her till she gets to menopause.

#MyOpinion

Phones are not allowed in exam hall. No lecturer will use belt on a crying and begging girl.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by mitchyy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
oc2fish:

No lecturer will use his belt on a student begging and crying.

And what are the instances where losing your belt and flogging a student is permissible? I'm not in support of either of them, i'm only against wrongdoing. Its a university, not a zoo.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Emypresh(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lols....i am looking him up....I want to hear his own side of the story
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by gabrielniy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing like truth in the law court. The most convincing story wins anytime any day. I hope urs is.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by wacoj(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmmm! People shouldn't be too hasty in arriving at a conclusion.
I only agree with the person who says there are three sides to the story.
We have heard only one, it will be unwise to start calling names.

Having said this, as much as i do not encourage any form of injustice, something is not clear here.
When i was reading the story, i was expecting to see where she will mention any form of sexual harassment from the guy which she never did.

I know Unibuja very well. I Was brought up in SSQ Phase 1 Gwagwalada Abuja just two steps from the main campus, two of my siblings graduated from there and two are also there currently. I have never heard of such. Though I wont be surprised if its happening now after-all we are in a period of CHANGE!

My questions are:
Were you the only one that didn't get a table for the exam among the new relocated students?
Have they shared question papers when u entered the hall the first time? I knw u said u never saw it!
How long did it take u to come back?
Have you had any form of altercation with the lecturer before?
How many of you were affected?
Has he ever asked you for sex or money directly or indirectly?
How did you eventually graduate with the consistent Fs?

I don't know u neither do I know Adams but I believe No Lecturer of such a young age will lay his hand on any student of University of Abuja where you have Senators, ministers and governors children!

Tell us all the story you know my dear!
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by wacoj(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
oc2fish:

Phones are not allowed in exam hall. No lecturer will use belt on a crying and begging girl.

I concur fully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.