Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (10763 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by adorablepepple(f): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2016
undecidedWhat kind of writing format is that one. can't read it Abeg.
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Marinza:

The one that pained me was one that sent a messge, said I could be a model.. Me don de reason contract. Till he said let's be more than friends. Sigh
Lol you wanna be the next big thing for free..who does that na?
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecidedWhat kind of writing format is that one. can't read it Abeg.
How can I please everyone?
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Davec2fly:
Guy you lie on that 20k scam....this is 21st century....banks can trace virtually anyone.
Lie about 20k scam??dude wake up!!
He used his so account and her everything to penetrate him,how can he claim its a scam to the bank when the reasons are "he's a fake person" will they arrest her?she didn't beg for the cash nah
Re: I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ by TohKunBoh: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
cheeksman:

My guy, it is a thing of huge surprise
It will pain you like die!!!lol sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal / Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.