Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (25372 Views)

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Just imagine what a Governor of a state is saying publicly,

"No Chibok girl is missing" "However, if truly they are missing, they should be recovered. One thing I know is that what is not missing you cannot get.”

Double standard, he said they are not missing and at the same time urges the Federal Government to recover them if missing.

I can't just blame this man because he has a strategy, since his meager 2016 Budget is not enough to bring any reasonable development to his state, he has turned himself to an online Governor..........

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by phemmie06(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Assuming your child is a victim, you will know how real the story is

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by otagbuegede: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
I 've tot and argued about this severally... a lot of these Chibok girl stories doesnt add up. A lot of women and children(girls) were kidnapped no one is doubting that, but as for this CHIBOK story....Make i just dey observe cos the truth is gradually unfolding.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
If Chibok girls was fabricated

Then in Fayose's mind , Boko Haram was also fabricated

All those explosions and casualties were fabricated

UN Building attack was also fabricated , ( it never happened )

Bus park explosion was also fabricated

Somebody get Fayose some nafdac approved weed abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by menix(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose my man..

Let me correct u a bit..

*Initially, the galz were not abducted but was framed up to ridicule GEJ.
*The gals parent were paid 1 million each and this galz were gathered nd taken care by the brain box behind it.
*unfortunately, Bokoharam eventually found the whereabouts of the galz nd abducted them for real.
*if u ve noticed, Buhari disposition about Chibok galz changed after he learnt the TRUTH..

So all in all, Fayose is still right..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by menix(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
It's the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by searay(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[b]I will never regret voting this useless party out of Nigeria. Yes, am proud of making that decision. PDP have been playing with the lives and peace of Nigeria since Boko Haram strike in 2010.

A school was attacked burnt down and several holes were made on the wall which gives sign that shooting took place there.

This missing girls have their identity with WAEC

The principal of the school confirm the incident.

Those living in the area confirm the incident

Some of the girls escape and tell some stories about the abduction

Some parent of the missing girls have gone to their early grave due to High Blood Pressure.

Shekau shows this girls reciting a Quran verse

Some if the girls were Stone to death in a video release by Boko Haram cause they are not ready to cooperate in joining their religion.

AND this useless governor said it's a stage play... My only prayer for you is that you will witness such a stage play in your life.

I have not vote for PDP in Ekiti and I will never do so forever. This man thinks he knows everything.. I have started cursing him since he advice Buhari to devalue Naira.. Imagine a Taxi driver giving advice to a president of Nigeria. lol

For those of you that I quoted up there, You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. I want to ask you, if Buhari fails to make Nigeria better and he is voted out in 2019 and PDP takes over. Then the APC crew should also go against the PDP candidate and he also fails to deliver and later he is voted out.

Please tell me what benefit will this be for Nigerians especially you. what will be the benefit of our unborn generations.. And you guys want to enjoy a better life like the Americans. Yet you keep playing politics with your future. FAYOSE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. No matter how long it is for me to take over power in Ekiti. Fayose will still suffer in my hand for what he did to a family of mine.
[/b]
Aisha rice eating Zombie

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by lielbree: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
NIGERIANS MAKE ONA NO WORRY BREEZE GO BLOW FOUL NYASH GO OPEN.
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CHIBOK GIRLS WILL SOON COME TO LIFE

IT WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by henrydadon(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
probably it was the whole nigeria and the international community was deceived by jonathan administration

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Generalk007: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose is not serious if ur daughter is dere u won't say dis trash

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by gamaliel121(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Fayose in his remote cocoon and without any established intelligence institution could deduce scam in Chibok girls saga. But the C in C GEJ with over 800,000 intelligence operatives at his disposal never for once denied what brought his presidency down.

Who should we believe. I believe GEJ. because had the intelligence at his disposal.

For those who believed Fayose notwithstanding his intelligence handicap, I guess it is easy for you to connect that level where intelligence counts for nothing!

Bro in our world today!! Naija especially....intelligence is shunned and ignorance rewarded....

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by SSpeter(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does this man still have time to rule his peopel? May be they like him like this.
Does buhari have time to rule his people? Ode
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Luqso1(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
This nigga's cerebellum is missing

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by oyem4u(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2016
opeoluwa20:
He said rubish

Read 📖 Again o said read 📖 before you spit trash.
Read zombie again I said read 📖
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tinsel: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2016
I feel sorry for this country. Boith present nd future genertions. We are all idiots.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by alexlee50: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
People have always stated that chibok girls kidnap was a scam.Fayose has spoken the minds of a lot of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by agog: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
how can Fayose be misleading the populace for God's sake? So the Chibock secondary school that was also burnt down was a gimmick just to oust GEJ? the parents of the abducted girls that has been crying for the past two years were 'rented' to do so? The pictures of the girls shown by shekau in his youtube video was also faked?

Fayose desist from this otherwise God's wrath will visit you.....

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
We all know Fayose is mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
I am not in support of apc or pdp but I said it dat day, these girls they claim abducted, was it at night or in the day time, obviously day time cos they were still in class, they abducted all of them in to a jet and flew off? No be road dem pass and no body saw anything, una think say over 200missing girls na like 5 hairs from ur head? Make 50peopl stand for street , u go see how the street go full talk less of 200,
Either 10 girls were abducted or No girls are missing Jare

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by lailo: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
And u think that should be enough to oust a sitting president?He failed simple!Una no go gree....
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by IshaqAyinde(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
But Nigerian Army under good luck Jonothing said they know where d girls area then, they are jst taking a precautionary measure to ensure d girls are not hurt while launching d attack. So what is dis Fayose now saying?.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Who wey no know!
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by thesicilian: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[b]I will never regret voting this useless party out of Nigeria. Yes, am proud of making that decision. PDP have been playing with the lives and peace of Nigeria since Boko Haram strike in 2010.

A school was attacked burnt down and several holes were made on the wall which gives sign that shooting took place there.

Some parent of the missing girls have gone to their early grave due to High Blood Pressure.

Some if the girls were Stone to death in a video release by Boko Haram cause they are not ready to cooperate in joining their religion.

AND this useless governor said it's a stage play... My only prayer for you is that you will witness such a stage play in your life.

I have not vote for PDP in Ekiti and I will never do so forever. This man thinks he knows everything.. I have started cursing him since he advice Buhari to devalue Naira.. Imagine a Taxi driver giving advice to a president of Nigeria. lol

For those of you that I quoted up there, You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. I want to ask you, if Buhari fails to make Nigeria better and he is voted out in 2019 and PDP takes over. Then the APC crew should also go against the PDP candidate and he also fails to deliver and later he is voted out.

Please tell me what benefit will this be for Nigerians especially you. what will be the benefit of our unborn generations.. And you guys want to enjoy a better life like the Americans. Yet you keep playing politics with your future. FAYOSE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. No matter how long it is for me to take over power in Ekiti. Fayose will still suffer in my hand for what he did to a family of mine.
[/b]

Just one reservation though, if WAEC has the biodata of the kidnapped girls, why were their names & pictures not released to the public?
Even the so called escapees who claim they were Chinook girls show no true evidence of their claims. For example, if not for Cameroon who debunked the claim of the latest attempted-suicide-bomb girl that she was a Chibok girl, we would all have naturally believed her story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by yemite1925: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

Were their names not verified with WAEC?

Must we politicize everything?

Uncle Fayose, why are you like this?
Thanks Jo bro...these bunch of wailers like mere ND holder like fayose will as well think alongside with him. Brainless Lilliputian
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by opalu: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]

Please contest. I will be among those to Bankroll the campaign.

This nation can be better than this and must be better. We the youths need to support youths who will retire all these current crop of politicians whether in PDP and APC and APGA etc

But please do not allow revenge to be a motivation factor

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by kalson7(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
opeoluwa20:
He said rubish
i can see somehow u lack lil sense in ur memory...ike nsi
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by mynd1(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose is mad again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by SOPIGO: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does this man still have time to rule his peopel? May be they like him like this.
if d minister of travelers travels every day & still claim to be ruling well while we are dieing gradually, how can the one showing concerned about his country while in it not have time to rule.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by DeRay98(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Sirmuel1(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
I knew it! They just wanna make life hard for Jonathan.

What's has baba done for over a year now Nothing. Baba wey go soon die just dey travel grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
tinsel:
I feel sorry for this country. Boith present nd future genertions. We are all idiots.

Not only us, entire Africa. Black man is closed to animal.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by mcnuel001(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]
Episle for the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / Gov. El-rufai Reduces Number Of Commissioners In Kaduna From 24 To 13 / Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.