Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (25376 Views)

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by 989900: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
So, Fayose is really this f00lish?
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by 1dickson(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thanks Fayose. To further support d governor; where are all d bring back our girls campaigners? They are silent now. Have we found d girls? The campaigners played APC script.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Favor16: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adminisher:

Because they are wise enough to know it is probably not true that it was to oust Jonathan. Also human life was involved abd it is only an IDIOT like Fayose who could have made this statement.
Even if it was done to embarass the government, it is idiotic to think 276 girls all participated willingly.

If you get a message that your daughter was kidnapped, it is almost 5% probability that she absconded with her boyfriend but you are a BIG FOOL as a parent if you take that 5 % provability as 100% truth. You always have to always proceed on the premise that the story is true vecause of human life involved which is very precious. The PDP un-intellectual faction made up of ex taxi drivers like Fayose and housewives like Patience Jonathan were the wreckers of the Jonathan presidency.
The northern elites and their south western supporters does not have regard for human life hence they were ready to do every thing possible to demonize GEJ's government with the help of their US and British journalists

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Walelavender(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose and his comical stunt . A week wouldn't run out without dropping a debatable /controversial piece. That is his own way of playing 'roforofo' politics to stay afloat till 2018.

I have traversed (almost) the lenght and breadth of Ekiti. A lot still needs to be done. The last time I checked, heating up the polity unnecessarily, isn't one of the criteria for moving forward. Policy statements and intellectual congregation to solving Ekiti's problem should be hitting the headlines not what the masses won't benefit from.

Leadership and fellowship is still a joke in this country. From the FG led government to the States.

I am pretty sure of this generation can get it right!

You are the CHANGE Nigeria needs. Not any political party

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

Were their names not verified with WAEC?

Must we politicize everything?

Uncle Fayose, why are you like this?
many boys and girls has been kidnapped by bokoharam activities. It could be that anybody can claim Chibok girl.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by baysol: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fayoshame your nonsense lies. Will soon be over.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by osemewa: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
If Fayose is using his head to think, he will not have time to dance naked everyday in the name of politics.
The women who came to Ekiti that day would be disappointed. They were out to encourage women participation in politics. They had expected him to speak along that line. But being a bull in a Chinese chop, he went off the line to discredit a claim he knew nothing about.
It may appear too long but Fayose will be brought to book one day.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by chuose: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
its been reported Ages ago that the kidnapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMitlKxfYeM
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
My prayerfully for this mad man and everyone that believe this trash is that may your sons and daughters be taken from you when you most need them.May you experience the pain that all those parents have been going through. Useless thug supported by fraudulent wailers that wants status quo;Stealing and election frauds are not corruption.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by oyatz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
ceejay80s:
I am not in support of apc or pdp but I said it dat day, these girls they claim abducted, was it at night or in the day time, obviously day time cos they were still in class, they abducted all of them in to a jet and flew off? No be road dem pass and no body saw anything, una think say over 200missing girls na like 5 hairs from ur head? Make 50peopl stand for street , u go see how the street go full talk less of 200,
Either 10 girls were abducted or No girls are missing Jare
Chibok Government Secondary School is a BOARDING School and kiddnaping took place AT NIGHT through pretence and later violence.
B'Haram operatives wore Army uniforms and came to the School at night claiming they were there to take the school girls out for PROTECTION because they had an intel that ' B'Haram' are on their way to kill these girls,so the school authority initially cooperated with them.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by oyatz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
ndcide:
It takes a chronic APC supporter and a hater of GEJ not to agree that the Chibok issue was a conspiracy.

Agreed, some girls were taken, But it was a well orchestrated conspiracy to fight GEJ and bully him out of power.

Every thing about it was political. Some will easily say GEJ didn't call the governor, he didn't issue a statement immediately. Absolute bull. The security apparatus of state does not need the express command of the C in C to have intelligence. The dss DMI, CID all have what it takes to have to know how these girls moved.

That it happened that way, showed a strong conspiracy against the president. That is what we are saying.

The last president did everything possible to unravel the Chibok issue those with souls know this. We are not saying make GEJ president again, we are saying say the truth.
This write-up is more of emotion than intelligence.
Chibok saga was a conspiracy to embarass GEJ out of power?but the Constitution conferred on the President enough powers to deal with such issues and why didn't GEJ act in a way to demystify the enemies of State that were wrekking havoc on the populace in 'attempts' to bring down his Government?
There mere thought of 'make GEJ the President again' is laughable
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Austino50: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
This Ekiti drunkard/wiwi smoker always talk senselessly when ever he finish taking the things he usually takes, so all the killings and destruction in chibok are lies?
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by ndcide(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
oyatz:

This write-up is more of emotion than intelligence.
Chibok saga was a conspiracy to embarass GEJ out of power?but the Constitution conferred on the President enough powers to deal with such issues and why didn't GEJ act in a way to demystify the enemies of State that were wrekking havoc on the populace in 'attempts' to bring down his Government?
There mere thought of 'make GEJ the President again' is laughable

Of cause the chibok issue is an emotional one. It's not witty to say so in any case.

Yes Every thing about boko haram and the chibok girls was a strong political move to bully him out of power.

Besides GEJ did everything a president will do to unravel this issue. He showed concern to every attack even when it was directly against him, his image and his government. Was it the Abuja attacks prior to the world economic summit? Which one?

There's nothing the president didn't do to solve it. Both in fund allocation, foreign support, military strategy, SOE, everything a president can do was done.

Just a little budget manipulation could pass through buhari's desk with all the support he has, not to talk of a president who events made him a war-time president. If you want to go by the sentiments of having a good heart, GEJ has a more converging disposition towards Nigeria than buhari. Let this be an aside.

Did you really want GEJ to succeed? Very few wanted him to. Besides, I know what it means for some one to want his president to succeed.

For clarity, Do you think El rufai wanted GEJ to succeed as much as he wants buhari to succeed against all odds?..... This is just a clue.

No body is saying GEJ should return as president but to turn history upside-down is criminal. If you people think that we don't know that the chibok girls issue was political, then you must be joking. In fact, note this that the president 's close military circuit, did an aerial scan in bornu state and the region when the news broke, so that the president can speak from informed perspective. They didn't see anything. Which made him feel if such ever happened, the girls will be within the locality. I'm just only trying to let you know that GEJ did everything a Nigerian president will do. If it was not enough, history will be the judge.

I don't want to go on and on as this present government is yet to find its feet. I pray it does. However, we are not oblivious of the first principle of manipulation, which is to emotionally divert attention. Which they've been doing by telling us, people stole money. Name any state in Nigeria that people didn't steal money.

I've made my point.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by SucreB: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
ive never believed it anyways. i could remember vividly when the story was fresh and all journalists were spreading fake stories without even A SINGLE VISIT TO BORNO, Kemi Olunloyo went there and interviewed some families and they told her ITS ALL LIES!!......i said it then, that mhen, what this APC will cause in this country, na him we just dey start so.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
klax:
Fayose Fayose Fayose how many time do I called you May God almighty bless you. Thank God you said this today I knew and suspect chibok was likely a scammed and lately I have be asking this same question like:

pls why no human right demand chibok again Why sudden silent from international community about chibok since buhari took power Why tinubu who was barking like dog chibok girls chibok girls suddenly went mute since buhari took power Where is Oby the useless anuofia shameless igbo daughter a bloody sell out goat voice as per chibok Pls where are all chibok criers the useless APC members Pls why do buhari always get angry when chibok is being raised Army has done all they could to sniffed boko idiots out of Nigeria pls where are the girls The slow poke noise maker called Falana just went dumb about chibok sinxe bugari too power APC one thing I know you are simply Nigeria doom.

Pls APC up till now where are the proof of Madueke loots Pls where is that private jet she bought is parked or is private jet a machine to be parked in a bed room Now she is is sick infact on death path which would have be the best way to show the world the colour or the airport or the compound where the private jet was parked up till now no proof and the noise were overboard all I know is Tinubu and buhari and Amaechi end will be brutal it's a not a curse it's law of natural justice you will reap in folds all your deeds.

I will hate APC for ever. Lies I hate with passion APC disgust me like pooh. Lies annoys with like anything.

idiottt
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by ejairum: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shekau+buhari+APC=bokoharam
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Trendishine: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
LudaChriz:

Gullible zombie, keep up ur hustle
wailing zombie, u cant know any better ,... constantly deluding demselves..weary wailing wailers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.