Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (25373 Views)

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by signified: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
iamdynamite:
so why dint jonathan raised an alarm or is he that dumb not to know it was a scam.......mofos
when GEJ said the boko harram sponsors is in his Government, what did you think he was talking about, did that not say it all? Why did he give up his ambition by conceding defeat, have you taken time to know? History never lies..
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by opribo(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
If it the Chibok girls kidnap is a ruse which I strongly believe too then where was Madam Ezekwesili getting funding for Bbog campaigns why has the rally suddenly thinned out since the APC govt took over.
Why has Shettima stopped lampooning govt for Chibok girls while carefully shielding his role in making the girls sit for exam in an unsafe center despite WAEC warnings.

How come only the principal of the school came when the former first lady invited all the parents of the kidnapped girls.

How come despite all the bombings in Sambisa they gave not yet seen the girls.

Well for me I have asked the creator of Nigeria and the whole universe to intervene in this matter because if indeed this happens to be a conspiracy then please immediately it is exposed this country will have no business stating as one. For parents government officials to be involved in such cover up against the federal republic is indeed shocking and if the Americans who came here and left immediately were privy to it then we need to review our diplomatic relationship especially with this Obama government.

For now let us continue to hope for the safe recovery of the Chibok girls. Any attempt to imagine otherwise would spell doom.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by iamdynamite(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
signified:
when GEJ said the boko harram sponsors where in his Government, what do you think he was talking about, did that not say it all? Why did he give up his ambition by conceding defeat, have you taken time to know? History never lies..
you've not answered my question,as the president he should have come out in plain terms to say the chibok kidnapp was a scam and prove with fact with all the intelligence details around him.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by compoundC: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by matrix1759: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=godson36 post=44267701]

[b]I will never regret voting this useless party out of Nigeria. Yes, am proud of making that decision. PDP have been playing with the lives and peace of Nigeria since Boko Haram strike in 2010.

A school was attacked burnt down and several holes were made on the wall which gives sign that shooting took place there.

This missing girls have their identity with WAEC

The principal of the school confirm the incident.

Those living in the area confirm the incident

Some of the girls escape and tell some stories about the abduction

Some parent of the missing girls have gone to their early grave due to High Blood Pressure.

Shekau shows this girls reciting a Quran verse

Some if the girls were Stone to death in a video release by Boko Haram cause they are not ready to cooperate in joining their religion.

AND this useless governor said it's a stage play... My only prayer for you is that you will witness such a stage play in your life.

I have not vote for PDP in Ekiti and I will never do so forever. This man thinks he knows everything.. I have started cursing him since he advice Buhari to devalue Naira.. Imagine a Taxi driver giving advice to a president of Nigeria. lol

Though I rightly agree that everybody is entitled to his or her opinion but truth is, there are some salient questions begging for answers with regards to this Chibok girls saga. Why has the agitation for the freedom of the girls by the BBOG group and other organisations no longer as loud as it was under the previous administration? Have they given up or suddenly realised that it was all a hoax? Are the lives of the girls no longer important? Did Buhari not promise to find the girls under a timeframe during his campaigns? Why is nobody holding him on to that? The circumstances under which the girls were kidnapped remain highly suspicious, hence you should respect the opinions of people who don't think it happened. It doesn't make them less sensible.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Mistermamus(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Time will tell.. You can't bring down a good man and expect to go scot free. Dat blood soaked hands presido n his northern cohorts will neva knw peace.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by wacoj(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2016
When this ENDTIME kidding story started, Asari Dokubo was the first person
to point out that it was a scam and some of us reasoned it well and believed it.

Fayose is a real man!
The whole kidnapping story is so childish and worst than the worst nollywood movie.
Even T.A Orji can testify to this..
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by gbengaizzHe: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Jombojombo:
This is one of the reasons APC will never achieve success

Karma is a b*tch

I'l gladly go on 10 years ban after saying this.

You are a fool not only a blind one at that. So because of ur foolish hate for the ruling party, u blive and support every negative thing bin said against it even if u heard that ur father's head was cut off by COAS when u know he is in his house u will believe.

Man grow up.. the foolishness u exhibit is a function of hatred and so u know it kills. And just for the record your foolishness is whole and it will lead you to your grave soon.

Imagine this fool supporting one barbaric idiot claiming to be a Governor that the Chibok Girls are not missing.

Y'all need brain surgery
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Zenlife: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does this man still have time to rule his peopel? May be they like him like this.

How long did it take you to write your comment? Is your time and day used up?
How long does it take to make a statement?
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tinktanker: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Jombojombo:
We need more of Fayoses' in this present day Nigeria.., I wonder why other PDP Govs ar not speaking out
dem dey fear the herod of Nigeria
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by pofolo(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose again. A cleric warning he still refuse to listen to.
fayose should know, " he who the gods want to kill/destroy, they first make mad !.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by opeoluwa20(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2016
[That none of my business fayose can never say anything good about this administration so there is no point, trace your linage u will realize you guys are not human but apes, crazy ipob youth quote author=oyem4u post=44271108]

Read 📖
Again o said read 📖 before you spit trash.

Read zombie again I said read 📖 [/quote]
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by ademusiwa1f: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=28pt]

Jonathan goodluck cant remain in power, Chibok girl were kidnap or not, could not remain In power.

It was the best interest of Africa that they remove goodluck from power .
If
Goodluck was running anti western Nigeria government.
Advocate of 6 zones are all bad people, advocate of 6 zones are full of hate.

Many committed suicide in western Nigeria, not only northerners committed suicide.
Crushing of western Nigeria business create large unemployment, bringing suffering.

I am a believer in my people, in my believe in my people, I don't believe others have to suffer

Any person who was hell bend to allow his fellow human to die, can't be in power in any Africa nation an more.

Those who evny/supported goodluck Jonathan, ahould go and ask for forgiveness before God.
Why when you have German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese. In a relationship, when a man maltreat others because of ethnic reason. And appoint only his people only, I don't see why , he should remain in power.

I thank all the brave men of the military/police/secret service who were involve in operation remove goodluck Jonathan., it should some of them still have a councient to stand up for them truth.

Buhari is not a brilliant man, but even a dead man is better than goodluck Jonathan remaining in power , because Africa would have been In the longest civil war.

Those who advocate disunity among brethern are not wise. The should go and live in
Nunavut . And know what the people go through.

I warn all biafran Nigerian who advocate secession, our men in military uniform, we will resist you, you all should go live in nunavut to know pain.

Yes I address you as biafran Nigerian, I will not take away your pride in Biafra, but in life comes wisdom,

There is a difference between the term biafran Nigerian(proud of Biafra,but want to remain Nigerian) and biafran ( secede)

Glorify yourself as Biafra nigerian , no harm will be done to you,

Be proud of been biafra Nigerian, but never never become just a BIAFRAN only.

To all men in the military/ police/ secret service, who were involved in operation No Jonathan goodluck, we thank you all for your courage.

All believers in 6 zones are enemy of the state. That are evil men, who don't deserve to live. They are all Antichrist.

No where in the world deserve to have another goodluck Jonathan in power.

Straving the people of western Nigeria fund is crime against humanity

Any human who strave you of fund is not your friend but any enemy,

If adolf hitler is your friend, Adolf Hitler derseve a noble prize before goodluck Jonathan

[/size]
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by opeoluwa20(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
[That none of my business fayose can never say anything good about this administration so there is no point, trace your linage u will realize you guys are not human but apes, crazy ipob youth[ quote author=oyem4u post=44271108]

Read 📖
Again o said read 📖 before you spit trash.

Read zombie again I said read 📖 [/quote]
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by nkpommpko(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Wow how is this man able to stand in front of his people and rule them , well the people deserve the leaders they get . Very daft person, our leaders should be subjected to IQ test .
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by icybeth(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Jombojombo:
We need more of Fayoses' in this present day Nigeria.., I wonder why other PDP Govs ar not speaking out
they lack confident
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[b]I will never regret voting this useless party out of Nigeria. Yes, am proud of making that decision. PDP have been playing with the lives and peace of Nigeria since Boko Haram strike in 2010.

A school was attacked burnt down and several holes were made on the wall which gives sign that shooting took place there.

Some parent of the missing girls have gone to their early grave due to High Blood Pressure.

Some if the girls were Stone to death in a video release by Boko Haram cause they are not ready to cooperate in joining their religion.

AND this useless governor said it's a stage play... My only prayer for you is that you will witness such a stage play in your life.

I have not vote for PDP in Ekiti and I will never do so forever. This man thinks he knows everything.. I have started cursing him since he advice Buhari to devalue Naira.. Imagine a Taxi driver giving advice to a president of Nigeria. lol

For those of you that I quoted up there, You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. I want to ask you, if Buhari fails to make Nigeria better and he is voted out in 2019 and PDP takes over. Then the APC crew should also go against the PDP candidate and he also fails to deliver and later he is voted out.

Please tell me what benefit will this be for Nigerians especially you. what will be the benefit of our unborn generations.. And you guys want to enjoy a better life like the Americans. Yet you keep playing politics with your future. FAYOSE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. No matter how long it is for me to take over power in Ekiti. Fayose will still suffer in my hand for what he did to a family of mine.
[/b]
hang urself angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Skybee1(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

For those of you that I quoted up there, You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. I want to ask you, if Buhari fails to make Nigeria better and he is voted out in 2019 and PDP takes over. Then the APC crew should also go against the PDP candidate and he also fails to deliver and later he is voted out.

Please tell me what benefit will this be for Nigerians especially you. what will be the benefit of our unborn generations.. And you guys want to enjoy a better life like the Americans. Yet you keep playing politics with your future. FAYOSE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. No matter how long it is for me to take over power in Ekiti. Fayose will still suffer in my hand for what he did to a family of mine.
[/b]
Imbesile spotted
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Trendishine: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
LudaChriz:
Fayose may ur days be long!

I hav been saying this and I will keep on saying it, APC is a product of evil conspiracy and their evil shall continue to befall them

God only want to use this four years to prove to Nigerians how evil APC elements are

By 2019, PDP shall come back to continue their Transformation of Nigeria, by then, APC will die a Natural death.
u are delusive...are u still talking of a rotten party like pdp in this 21st century.? a party of brigands, thieve,felons, vipers n snakes..nigerians wld rather go and have a party 4rm colombia rule nigeria dan 2 have that foul smelling, bad record n buried party called pdp come near any political position in the fg again. a party of theives. a party kidnapped 4rm the then ekwueme n formidable cronnies, n sank into vile by serpents who are presently still frolicking around it in thier hole of mixing vipers. selling their rotten personalities off in lies n concotted schemes of laughable propanganda of farce maybe 2 try n be a little relevant to a greater population of very aware nigerians who already know them.. instead of pleading n seeking forgiveness frm all nigerians across d federation. delusive individuals.. the situation of nigeria today is entirely d handwork of that rotten pork of swollen belly politicians called pdp. the aftermath in this time of recovery by a new government is wat nigerians are suffering now. n thieves of pdp extract are still in the senate carring out their niferious characters in hiding n deciet, playing greed n self centered politics in callousness wit d budget... deluded lots. ur remaining days are numbered.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by onlykach: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
We Nigerians seem to forget quick

We remember the popular saying "NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME".

We Nigerians are gullable, when the then First lady made that comment to the pricipal we all laughed but it meant a lot of things, The principal came without name or exact number at the time of the students that are missiing.

I belive in what Fayose is saying right from the world go!. Nigeria is in a mess and we have fooled the whole world with the missing Chibok girls. I want to beilve that some foreign players had hands in it, let us not call names.

My prayer is that bokoharam should not metamorphise like Osama worked for the CIA to a rogue Agent and then fought the Amercian Government with AlQeida.

My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters; Bokoharam & Chibok were used to
1. Islamise Nigeria
2. Oust Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
3. Spread Hate

We need to wake up and ask our selves intelligent question,how did we get it wrong.

If we dont manage it properly, every government will use this to bring down any government.

Just want make common sense
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by karkel(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
An adage dt says when an elder saw an evil an refuse to voice out is dt same evil will kill him....fayose speak out
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

You are busy shaking your skinny head when your future is being robbed by these worthless politicians....you think Fayose is a mad man to reveal that the Chibok Girls was a grand conspiracy theory to rubbish the Jonathan's government by the Elite Class up North, how come these girls are still missing? Are they needles that can never be found? Yet somebody who knows the intrigues in government is revealing these to you clowns but you are here "busy shaking your head on an empty stomach" what a pity....undecided
I thought Gej set up a committee to look into the authenticity of the missing chibok girls...Kindly remind us what the content of the report was..
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by icybeth(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]
b4 u get into power, Fayose wil be d VP OR PRESIDO OF Naija or die even. Hw can u fight if one of this happen?
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Adeboyefa(f): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

Were their names not verified with WAEC?

Must we politicize everything?

Uncle Fayose, why are you like this?

Why have the Bring Back Our Girls protests stopped since Buhari was sworn in? Have the Chibok girls been found?
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by XBLadez: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol beer parlour gist,he stopped uploading even before the election....and one question for you has boko haram stop attacking since the inception of this regime?
Yes. Technically. grin
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by iamdynamite(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2016
XBLadez:

Yes. Technically. grin
smh..............you have to prove your fact if not you are not diff from fayose.......
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by adeboizy11(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]

It's actually because of uncultured animals in human skin like you dat Nigeria isn't progressing. And u sef dey thing say u Don make brain wit wetin u type up there. Ow can u in ur right thinking sense advice 4 a distraction or distraction 4 a govt all in d name of settling political scores at d expense of national progress. [/b]My friend, In the Mighty name of Jesus, RECEIVE SENSE[b]

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by lexyclasy: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

Were their names not verified with WAEC?

Must we politicize everything?

Uncle Fayose, why are you like this?
my friend the american man said they saw satelite image of about 80 people gathered he did not specified they were chibok girls millitary have been bombarding territories rescuing group of young women to that tune but the chibok case remains a mirage....chibok issues remain a grand deception of APC, shettima, senator Ndume and co.....God will judge all of them....if chibok girls were true the same boko gang could have use them for bombing the same way they uses other captured young girls ok.....but they were quick to know that their lies will be uncover that was why they said that the chibok girls have been sold out for marriage and ferried out of the country....God punish devils.....Truth of the matter will prevail one day it can only tarry
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by henryhemon(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2016
godson36:

[/b]

You have said it all,only brain damaged individuals like fayose will believe there wasn't any chibok girls, i remember Gej setup a committee to investigate that incident and they confirmed that it is true,and gej always promised to bring them alive,world powers like the US and others confirmed it,also saw the girls but couldn't rescue them cuz of the dangers involve then. But hate, stupidity n foolishness of folks like fayose and his supporters wouldn't allow them say the truth. So shall their families and everything related to them be politicised.
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tomakint: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2016
Stylz69:

Not from the north. It was orchestrated by the US government.
I got it but in strong collaboration with the elite class in North and some APC chieftains from south west with Tinubu as the arrowhead.....I know this
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by realnas(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Without an iota of doubt .. Fayose is nigeria's own donald trump
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tomakint: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Are you not always on nairaland defending same rogue on empty stomach. Hypocrites insulting others when he is always here defending those that made him jobless. I laugh. Lmaooo
My brother Life is good here.....I perceived that HAPPINESS has eluded you....this is so painful my psychopathic clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate / Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.