Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? (967 Views)

Always Works!!! Know If Your Girl Cheats / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by marvelck: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Most times, girls are known to cheat on their boyfriends secretly, out of guilt and also in order not to hurt his feelings. And not cos she is afraid of him. And there are girls who does their own cheating so openly, without any fear or guilt. They chat and flirt anyhow on the phone with other guys right in the presence of their main guy. Even making arrangement to meet somewhere later. These ones are usually saucy, daring and confrontational with their guy whenever she's caught or suspected of cheating. While those that does theirs secretly, hardly pick calls from the other lover(s) whenever their guy is around. Everything is usually done codely. These type of girls still care about their main guy, and as a result, tend to hold on to him despite cheating on him. They do their best not to be caught by their main guy, in order not to lose him. But to me, they are both bad. Cos while one is openly heartless, the other one is cunningly heartless.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 31, 2016
U never ran out of threads ey? cool

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by Smellymouth: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2016
There is no such thing as an honest/ hidden cheating.. Many people do not like to define what counts as cheating. Many people prefer not to define what counts as cheating because by keeping the rules vague and ambiguous, it makes it easier to cheat. If you don’t know what the rules are, you really can’t break them—or some people like to think.

It’s a lot easier to deceive both oneself and a partner about cheating when the rules are not clear.

Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by obiorathesubtle: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2016
I dy come.. Make I brush teeth..

*yawns*
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter if it's done openly or secretly.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by delishpot: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, girls are known to cheat on their boyfriends secretly, out of guilt and also in order not to hurt his feelings. And not cos she is afraid of him. And there are girls who does their own cheating so openly, without any fear or guilt. They chat and flirt anyhow on the phone with other guys right in the presence of their main guy. Even making arrangement to meet somewhere later. These ones are usually saucy, daring and confrontational with their guy whenever she's caught or suspected of cheating. While those that does theirs secretly, hardly pick calls from the other lover(s) whenever their guy is around. Everything is usually done codely. These type of girls still care about their main guy, and as a result, tend to hold on to him despite cheating on him. They do their best not to be caught by their main guy, in order not to lose him. But to me, they are both bad. Cos while one is openly heartless, the later is cunningly heartless.

Dem don come again. Ministers for women affairs.
Anyhow, my answer is, which is better when a man does it? Same is better when a woman does it.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Cheating is bad either open or secret
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
The op asked a question and answered it...next---------->
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by Marlvin(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2016
And all your posts er entirely abouh the female gender, always.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by halfricanadian(f): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
grin i'm cheating on my partner with my partner

Chai cheesy is dat cheating

sad
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by kcid(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Nonsense everywhere
Re: When A Girl Cheats On Her Guy Secretly Or Openly. Which Is Better? by kossyablaze(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Secretly would do for me!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married / 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. / Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.