Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85028 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
ODE! it will be better you employ the Service of a "proof reader" to save you the shame of constant #Gbagaun On social media. I am not one of those that flaunts big vocabulary to express thoughts. " using big vocabulary in your expression doesn't mean there is sense in it" .... Prof. Wole soyinka . Now am sure you'd prefer to be a waste earthling used as a humus when you eventually know the reason behind your retardedness. If you want to know QUOTE me! I.e if you've got the guts!
Been busy taking care of business, it time to shi t on you once again, you puss y identical mouth and ass looking face, I know you only here because you a proof of a fake condom factory.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ebosed: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
How old is she sef? Born August 6, 1964. She is 7 in 1971. Given it was 1971 I do not think she is old enough to make this distinctions succinctly. @ age 7, Primary 2. I don't think I would remember such. In 1971 Pastor Adeboye was nobody in Nigerians religious or political space. Even a police man during their random stop and search would not recognize him as they would today if they had encountered in 1971. From the above, her allegations are simply baseless, except otherwise proven beyond doubts.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by kosokoadeyemi: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
God will judge
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
aaronson:
Been busy taking care of business, it time to shi t on my pants once again, My puss y identical mouth and ass looking face makes me sad, I know you only here to make me feel better, but can it ever be possible? Why LORD! Why? cry cry because I think am proof of a fake condom factory.
hey! Dude! Calm down, don't be hard on yourself. Your case is as a result of the way you were fertilized. Actually, you were fertilized in a test tube!!! Sorry bro....
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
hey! Dude! Calm down, I know have been wrong but why shi t on me? My case is as a result of the way I was raised, I'm from a dysfunctional home and hate my parents, I wish I could kill my dad, rape my mom and dumb her in the sewer . Actually, I wish I could die now!!!
That's right go on ahead and kill thyself.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
aaronson:
That's true I grew up in a tube! But is that the reason why my reasoning cofficient is that low that it reads negative? cry am going to kill myself.
yes that's the reason bro! It's. Indeed pathetic. Since death is the only option, why not go and f*ck a live transformer... I just hope you cum before crossing over to the other side of life.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
yes I'm proud of my bloodline, we so ignorant and proud of it, my dad even contacted hiv just to have it, My mom was the most filthy whor e worldwide before she retired, go look that in the guinness book, I love my family because we the clear definition of mistake and recognized by the society as menace. Indeed pathetic. Since death is the only option, I guess I would have to rape my mom to death, get my friends to Group Intimacy my sister to death then cut my dad's balls, fry and eat before I stabbed him with the bottle he last drank from but I would be careful just so I don't contact with his blood because of his hiv positive status, after which I would proudly kill myself by drinking a full glass of acid before crossing over to the other side of life.
No dummy there's no afterlife for you because you and your family would still end up being menace yonder, just RIP.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by kingsolo4u: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink
on behalf of biafrans, I hereby donate her to zoogeria
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
aaronson:
my dummy father made me swallow his Cum, while sucking my sisters' pussy and she in turn was busy fingering my mum. there's no way we can put an end to this in our family cos this what defines us. My immediate younger brother happens to be my son... now my sister is pregnant for my dad. We are low life perverts .
... what? Dude! A rat poison would be better for you guys!!! Your case is beyond repair!!!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
davseun2ta:
... Dude! My dad is the worst male specie on earth, I never trust him with women or anything that has vigin al canal, One time he raped my goat which have been rearing for long. I noticed from afar when I heard my goat yelling meeehhhhh! !! !!! In an abused manner, I rushed down only to find my shamless dad 4 and half inches dic k inserted in my goat in the act of rape, I didn't report to the police as I forgave because he's still my father, No! That's not all, when our dog was pregnant and had milk in her mammary gland, my dad would secretly corner the dog and begin to suck from her breas t and after our dog put to bed, my dad kept sharing and dragging the breast with other puppies, about 9 of them plus my dad making 10, his case is beyond repair!!! What can I do to help him
well leave him alone and work on yourself because you share the same gene with your father and might later act like him later in life if you not started already.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by irofulu(f): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2017
na wha ooooo
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by OtemAtum: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
quackmaire:

I will advise you to KEEP SILENCE forever, otherwise you will end up incurring the wrath of God.....

which one be equality? I'm sure u wanted to write EQUITY... stop reasoning with ur left side of brain.
why does your god have anger problem? Yahweh is really having problem upstairs sha undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.