Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85021 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
We are not here for wan ni wan pe (in olamide's voice)

Aunty agbaya yii sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutelover19:

on behalf of the entire biafrans home and abroad, we hereby donate aunty Kemi to Arewanistan

On behalf of Arewanistan both home nd abroad we hereby donate Aunt Kemi to Fulani Herdsmen.grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by DrBonat(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
I pity her... those that abused the men of God in Bible were punished...she won't b left out.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Say no to drugs! grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by mztubsy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
It's like this woman wants to die! Speaking against daddy G.O.may God have mercy on her insane soul.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by TIDDOLL(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
I think there is a juncture where freedom of speech becomes LUNACY.....she is sick, Needs help..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Aremu01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smiles
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by tayoccu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:
She is not different from Fayose, O my God what's happening in the south west, am beginning to feel ashamed o

You insult fayose (even though DAT one sef dey jam talk),
kemi has no equal, her lunacy is astronomical.
aunty yen ti fi ori gbale, opolo won ti ye!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink
On behalf of biafrans we reject this gift and return it back to you(charity home) or better still donate her to Boko boys for their next mission.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
This retaard is mis-talking again.

Na monkey go ra.pe her last last
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
thats how naija is , nobody even care to investigate if he truly did it cuz its our religion, but d real truth is that if its an imam that has been accused now they will be biased comment cuz he is from other religion and vice versa ,thats y there wont be justice and equality in nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Aremu01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
On behalf of yorubas home and abroad I hereby donate aunty kemi to charity
Yorubas ke. We have disowned her
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by excel101(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
horizonhotspot:

http://pulse.ng/religion/pastor-adeboye-daddy-g-o-is-a-murderer-kemi-olunloyo-says-id4861982.html
I believe from ur statement Pastor E.A Adeboye mistakenly shot a cop thinking he is a thief(its not a murder case). Being a single parent and successful, maybe Pastor Adeboye meant something else beyond financial success. Cos one can be successful physically but not fulfilled or not being happy deep inside.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Austino50: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
You better go ask for forgiveness from pastor Adeboye and go for deliverance or else hmm you ar on your own ooo cuz that witchcraft you are practicing will not save you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ThatSameGuy: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
No be this same wannabe that threw shots at Olamide during his quarrel with Don Baba J saying that he did some sorts of ritual to acquire fame?

This lady get time walahi grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by SIRRDIQ(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tallesty1:
While God was making a garment for Adam and Eve after they ate the apple, the devil created Kemi Olunloyo
this got me Lauphing but that lady is realy insane may God deliver her like he did to Saul of tarsus....chaiii Chisos imagine Satan
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by akinwale123(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sorry for her.....Old things have passed away now all things become new.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bettercreature(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is a very damaging allegation.Baba should be able to tell us what happened next sunday
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by elrony(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smh shocked

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
May God forgive you, for you know not what you're saying
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Mcteeblack: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
horizonhotspot:

http://pulse.ng/religion/pastor-adeboye-daddy-g-o-is-a-murderer-kemi-olunloyo-says-id4861982.html
Lol, 1) having money is good but doesn't mean you have a worthy life. They are two separate things.

2) Being a single mother isn't what you wished for. Na condition make u accept your faith. You say that to only those who don't know how it goes here in Abroad. Men ain't ready to settle down with your bcoz they see no house material in ur features. They are only there to Bleep ur mother-fucking ass and won't put a ring in ur finger. So pls SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING ELSE.

3) Even if pastor E.A killed someone, you already said it that he taught his a the if but turn out to be a cop. So that na SELL DEFENSE if PROVED.

So Aunty Kemi, pls go back to ur home to teach ur daughter how to be a good house wife instead to saying nonsense around.

PEACE
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by quackmaire: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutelover19:

on behalf of the entire biafrans home and abroad, we hereby donate aunty Kemi to Arewanistan

on behalf of Arewanistans home and abroad, we hereby donate Kemi to Cele for broom deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by laviecontinue: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
If he shot a cop thinking he's a thief, I don't think its murder.
sulesadat:
thats how naija is , nobody even care to investigate if he truly did it cuz its our religion, but d real truth is that if its an imam that has been accused now they will be biased comment cuz he is from other religion and vice versa ,thats y there wont be justice and equality in nigeria.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Pebcak: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
A little over two years ago, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, 48, daughter of former Oyo governor, declared on Facebook her interest to run for Nigeria’s highest office. Later, she downgraded her ambition: she called for then Yar Adua-led government of Nigeria to appoint her Nigeria’s high commissioner to Canada. As a Nigerian-Canadian, it was at this juncture that a lot of people took special interest in her utterances and behavior.

When her campaign for calumny was imminent, Malik Shabazz, Bruce Ugiomoh, Bolanle Coker and another Igbo follow, Kaanayo Nwachuckwu, started a campaign “Nigerians say no to Madam Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo” on Facebook. They dug out the fact that Kemi had resided in the United States for nearly three decades and was denied permanent residence status therein purely because of her serial criminal acts. This formidable team discovered she had served a jail term in the tiny Caribbean Island nation of Jamaica, using an alias.

"It was even cheese cake for us to unearth she was making a bogus political asylum claim in Canada. Armed with these facts, we presented our case to Nigerians on our page, which grew by at least 2,000 members daily, on the average.

And Olukemi became very rattled and angrier and began to fight back like a wounded lion: she called our office and asked the Government of Canada to fire us from our job, giving them flimsy reasons; she told the world we are group of 419," stated one of the musketeers that took on her case.

Here’s an excerpt from what she wrote about Bolanle and Shabazz and Kaanayo Nwachuckwu “Bolanle Coker, Kaanayo Nwachukwu and Malik Shabazz are crazy…I got Kaanayo FIRED from a Govt of Canada job…I demanded him be fired or it’s a multimillion dollar lawsuit of the province of Ontario, so he gets fired…These Nigerians are complete A*#Ss.”

Kaanayo Nwachuckwu, the leader of the team, wrote in his blog "when all her war of words couldn’t deter Nigerians from dishing curses to her, she contacted the management of Facebook with the claim that we had mounted a campaign of hatred against her and her family. Facebook, being who they are, did not ask any questions before deleting my account already maxxed at 5000 friends. With that, I also lost a page I started on Facebook with nearly 2 million followers from around the globe. Olukemi was on cloud nine with excitement. Nonetheless, we were not deterred; I got another Facebook in April 2010 and started another page with which we fought Olukemi to a standstill, knowing full well Nigerians would have the final laugh in the fight at the end of the day. That laughter took two years to come.

A couple of weeks ago, the Canada Boarder Services Agency (CBSA) directed Olukemi, who came to Canada in 2007 with her four sons (from four dads), to report to their office at 6900 Airport Road on May 4 for removal (deportation) from Canada."

“This is very frustrating,” Omololu-Olunloyo said from her Toronto home. “Nobody knows what will happen to us when we are deported to Nigeria.”

“I know I will be killed when I return for what I have written against the government,” she added.

Omololu-Olunloyo said some of her blogs and tweets have been against the government of Nigeria.

“I am a journalist and it will be only a matter of time before I am killed. The government do not like people who ask a lot of questions,” her last word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by henrygale(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink
Noooo.......i think biafrans hands are full already with issues to tackle.
Maybe our arewa brothers might have need for her. Kindly try dem pls. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by tim26will: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do you know y I love your attack on pastor adeboye because u are one of his assignment on earth. Probably it's time for ur deliverance. One thing I know is that u won't die a single mother once he complete his assignment on u. It's your time to ezperience SALVATION

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
This woman don madd seriously, jus wonderin why they left her roaming around embarrassing her family name.....

#braincheck
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bmos(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Richy4:
Hmmm!!!! is she really a pharmacist.........

As a Pharm, all her prescriptions na death go result.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by excel101(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Did anybody see a missing patient from Yaba left?........

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by JhimmySpark(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
At this juncture two things are in stock for her: either the chariot carrying her deliverance is on its way or the one carrying her woes. Papa would put her in prayers, daz if he even knows about her existence.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Chubhie: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

I bet Nigeria go soon deport her to South Africa if she continues like this lol
LOL! you needed to have seen how she was bundled to the airport on her night gown. It marvels me how she's now been taken serious in Naija.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by danbashman: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is the high time we put our Parrot inside a cage shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.