Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85025 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by babamadiba(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Even if this woman stops taking drugs today, the effect of the once she had taking before will still last another 60years in her system. She is finished

7 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by gigabyte13: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abeg anybody wey thief this woman drug, make d person give am back, na God l take dey beg una.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by sheunsheun(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Plz sm1 shuld tie her down, Yaba left here she cums

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Eddygourdo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
I blame the mod that brought this nonsense to front page. What are you trying to achieve in the dissemination of the rants of a mad black woman. Am Catholic but still I find such repugnant and unnecessary to a man of God.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by marshalcarter: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Its not new to me...seen the madness which is more dan urs undecided

She male
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by cutelover19(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink
on behalf of the entire biafrans home and abroad, we hereby donate aunty Kemi to Arewanistan

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by kayodedada1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Attention seeker.... #stfu
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Goke7: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is not different from Fayose, O my God what's happening in the south west, am beginning to feel ashamed o
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ajebuter(f): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aunty Kemi is high on Daura burukutu and Oluyole weed again..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by amagunnerfan: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
This one is mad. I have thought she may have some health issues, now I know what issues it is. It is a mental health issue.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by gigabyte13: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Make Revrend king Pray for this woman before them hang am, she needs hands and legs to be laid on her destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by greatness22(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kemi, kemi, kemi, how many time i call you so? Who dey sell pepper nor dey carry hand scratch brokus oh. I don talk my own. **walk outta thread looking for fuel**

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
And to imagine she just came back from rehab
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by adeoba2008(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Olunloyo is seek upstairs
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by adedejisy: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
May God forgive her....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bonito001: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aunty Kemi.....Hmmmmmm, Dis Oke-Ogun weed ure smoking will ruin ur life oneday. Me I have talk my own
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Originality007: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aunty has run madt again...
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well when Elisha was coming up from whence his master was taken to heaven there came out young people mocking him and calling him names and the man of God glared at them and commanded lions to eat them up and immediately it happened. Lady please don't provoke the anointing on the man of God by insulting him or else he is not going to bear the sword of the spirit in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Allwility: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chai!! Aunty Kemi why?? angry

Our aunty has run mad again. angry angry
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by damogul: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink

We appreciate the kind gesture as that would have been one additional Ghanaian but sadly on behalf of all Ghanianss I humbly decline your offer and generously donate her to Alians

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutelover19:

on behalf of the entire biafrans home and abroad, we hereby donate aunty Kemi to Arewanistan

On behalf of Arewanistans both home nd abroad we hereby donate Aunt Kemi to Fulani Herdsmen.grin

18 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by zcee: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Foolish bitch u go cee wen olamide dey perform and wen pastor ade dey kill....woman go find anoda job stop tinkin of gaining attention... Don't b jobless plz embarassed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Harkindeylee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
The fire wey go burn her still de do press up
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by debh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Our kemi has gone mad again undecidedOur kemi has gone mad again
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by froshMezie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
O boy mah buy seat sidon
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by RexTramadol1: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na she be the fore runner of anti-christ!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
E no go better for the person wey still dey sell E-gbo give Kemi..

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Allwility: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

On behalf of Arewanistan both home nd abroad we hereby donate Aunt Kemi to Fulani Herdsmen.grin

We have excess cows. We refuse this gift and hope the South Africans will take her on our behalf.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by walkitalki(f): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
may God forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by valeno(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Talk is cheap.....its allowed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by systematica(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please tell kemi that Daddy Adeboye is not just baselessly criticizing this non Godly acts. He is only upholding the word of God. Except she is an atheist, she can look up the word of God and see for herself. I feel soo bad for her! How greatly she has let the devil deceive her. A man or woman's life or worth is not in the abundance of his possession. He or she will will be accessed based on how rich they are towards God. Luke 12:15-21. See also Matthew 6:19-21.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chubhie:
Kemi has started this same stuff that made Canada deport her.

I bet Nigeria go soon deport her to South Africa if she continues like this lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.