Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85027 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by joelbl: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Torch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by wadetaw202: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
grbgrb4:
she needs deliverance...imagine she bleach and also a single mother and she is happy. Smh

I'm certain you would all have applauded her if she had criticized Catholic priest instead of oyedepo and adeboye. You guys are really fake......so called Christians

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smh
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
What if she is saying the truth...just thinking
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by fabulous01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
....... This woman again.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
davseun2ta:
like you are the sharia judge!!!! You are too knowledgeable men! Your knowledge coefficient is equivalent to that of a goat.... MUMU!!! (in fayose's voice)

May u wanna get yourself a cup tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for kemi oluloyo rather than pour your fooolish frustration on me
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Adeyeancah(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink
Or hereby deport her to sambisa forest rather grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by peterbello(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Or hereby deport her to sambisa forest rather grin

On behalf of Sambisa forest, we hereby donate her to the animal kingdom. grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by owoshuyi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
I pity this big biatch already.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by tunaguy(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Funniest thing be say she get fans die
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by tunaguy(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Happy new month
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Donpizzle(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2016
adorablepepple:

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink

on behalf of biafrans home and abroad, we hereby donate aunt kemi to boko harams undecided
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by morayo90(m): 1:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Am sorry for u....she need serious deliverance. May God help her
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by saintmark88(m): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2016
She made some points that only bigots ignore, these guys r men like u n I n they mke mistakes, buh we cNt correct them if we keep glorying them like they r God's, d adeboyes tin, I can't comment on tht cos I dnt know, buh d odas r what we all witnessed, so y isn't nybody talking bout those.... A pastor fails to appear n court..... A pastor slaps a child.......... Wah do u av to say about tht??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 4:08am On Apr 01, 2016
aaronson:
what is more worst to be born blind? Actually it's a lot worst to give birth to you with your eyes open but no vision.
what has my been blind got to do with the high level of stupidy you have displayed. See photo for your perusal as usual

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by orisa37: 4:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Kemi is a Goddess. Goddess don't marry. They pick and discard freely @ will. Has Adeboye repented the murder? If so when and how?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 4:28am On Apr 01, 2016
danjumakolo:

May u wanna get yourself a cup tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for kemi oluloyo rather than pour your fooolish frustration on me
go to school to sharpen your IQ, you said NO "you'd prefer ile kewu !!! You see your life?

NOTE: kemi's issue Isn't new, so I ain't surprised or bothered about her. My concern is you! Despite your age,in this dispensation your comprehension coefficient reads negative,which shows its equivalent to that of a goat see attached -your brain xray

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by totorimi: 4:40am On Apr 01, 2016
The only credential that I know she has is being the daughter of former gov of Oyo state. I have never seen anywhere they referred to her as the renowned pharmacist kemi olunloyo or as the international journalist.

So as far as we know the only thing that is making her talk is because she is daughter of an ex governor but then she is not the only person who is daughter of an ex governor we even have daughters of ex presidents and serving ones yet they don't talk anyhow like this.
Obviously she is one of them. Yes, one of they they stole our money to train their children in America and they end IP as drug addicts and when they return they come back to teach us how to tattoo and insult elders.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2016
lol, i know you are jisus freak but its the truth
Lilimax:
Shut up!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2016
its self explanatory no need of proof,ok you say proof well Meshiac said lucifer was a murderer from the beginning, if you cant discern dark sayings then you have no biz speaking on this issue,Im Hebrew by the way not moon worshipper or muslim
NafMarshal:

Weh proof !!!?.....stop running ur mouth anyhow!!!....we can easily see frm ur post, ur hatred for oda ppl's religion!!...if u dont knw how to mediate in serious topics, kindly kip ur peace....This was hw they started!!!!!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by akuracy(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Malakh:
She is telling the truth, all your xtian pastors are murderers,him that withholds corn him shall the people curse....someone who deprives you of "life" is a "murderer".
Go and die #InOshiomole'sVoice
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
what has my been blind got to do with the high level of stupidy you have displayed. See photo for your perusal as usual
Thought you was only ignorant never knew you also brain dead, dummy you can't even figure out a metaphor, you a waste to earthling and would be useful for humus enrichment contribution. So if I was you right now I would kill myself.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Go get a life! Shameless LovePeddler.
The demon in u that is making u to misbehave has finally pushed u to a wrong corner.
Omo Ale.
Baba ADEBOYE of all people. Smh
Baba dari jii nitori komo nkan ton se!
how are you sure Daddy GO never did anything of such? Have you been following him around since he was born? Or someone that said he used to do jazz,and that everybody has a past and that a former armed robber,womanizer,smoker would take over his ministry after he's goney
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by unmask: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Nobody is talking about the fact that single mums are not worthless

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by liftedup02: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2016
I sense frustration here. You don't have to transfer aggression on a man of God for your miserable life. Please seek help before it's too late woman
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2016
aaronson:
Thought you was only ignorant never knew you also brain dead, dummy you can't even figure out a metaphor, you a waste to earthling and would be useful for humus enrichment contribution. So if I was you right now I would kill myself.
ODE! it will be better you employ the Service of a "proof reader" to save you the shame of constant #Gbagaun On social media. I am not one of those that flaunts big vocabulary to express thoughts. " using big vocabulary in your expression doesn't mean there is sense in it" .... Prof. Wole soyinka . Now am sure you'd prefer to be a waste earthling used as a humus when you eventually know the reason behind your retardedness. If you want to know QUOTE me! I.e if you've got the guts!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by michylabo(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2016
" If you are a single mother, u have no worth".... That is really a sad statement.

But there are many ways to be a single mother.... asides fornication.... What about RAPE?

Moreover, is it possible for intentional single mothers to repent?

When self proclaimed men of God make and take certain actions, it baffles me.

- A thoughtless and stabbing comment like this, that demeans pple, poisons minds about our loving God.
- Slapping a congregation member
- Not obeying ceasar by appearing in court of law when ur building collapsed and killed hundreds.
e.t.c.

Yet many, who hardly even take a bible to church wld attack critics and defense so called men of GOD.

End times things.

Not everyone saying to me LORD, LORD.. Would enter into my kingdom. MAny wolves wld come in sheep clothing and perform great signs even to mislead the choosen ones. My Sheep knows my voice.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by debola23(f): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
989900:
So, who else watched the video?

Y'all responding to the headline.

I agree with 90% of all she said (and she said a lot of things asides Pastor Adeboye murdering someone or not . . . which if true, will 'probably' make him (Mr. Adeboye) a manslaughter -- not a murderer); including the part where she loquaciously confirmed she'd do anything to be 'famous' (for attention).

P.S. Kemi obviously has a condition though: Munchausen Syndrome (a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention).

I watched it till the end.
If Bishop Oyedepo slapped a girl in front of the congregation then that's very wrong.
And what really happened that Pst TB wasn't prosecuted for the building that collapsed on the SAns. Why are all those over looked.

One thing though, she believes in God, no middle person, no Christian nor Muslim but when she prays, she prays to nail the Interview through Jesus Christ our Lord. That's your middle man right there.

Some of her accusations makes meaning and needs to be investigated.
Although....

I think she just needs to get laid.
She needs a Mandingo in her life.
Someone to sweep her off her feet and keep her busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by MikeB3(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2016
The end of this woman no go good at all! Baba Adeboye of all people na him she dey spoil abi?! No P! #Itiswell
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by pwettiejay(f): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2016
This woman needs a psychiatrists! Its getting out of hand o
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by oguguopenny(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
adorablepepple:

God forbid d home of d rising sun rejects her by fire we here by donate her 2 d ariwa pplppl
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ifenes(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2016
I agree,Sinners go to church. Adeboye and is colleagues are criminals. But the God and Jesus thing is a lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.