Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85022 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
SO?
Who is she to jugde? Even if it is true, is that the normal way to approach a man of God? We christains believe as we r bn thought that U CAN NEVER ADDRESS A MAN OF GOD the same way u address an ordinary man.
Daddy G O is a man of God. Take it or leave it.
BY THEIR FRUIT U SHALL KNOW THEM.
how are you sure Daddy GO never did anything of such? Have you been following him around since he was born? Or someone that said he used to do jazz,and that everybody has a past and that a former armed robber,womanizer,smoker would take over his ministry after he's goney[/quote]
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
go to school to sharpen your IQ, you said NO "you'd prefer ile kewu !!! You see your life?

NOTE: kemi's issue Isn't new, so I ain't surprised or bothered about her. My concern is you! Despite your age,in this dispensation your comprehension coefficient reads negative,which shows its equivalent to that of a goat see attached -your brain xray

Professor of Comprehension coefficient reasoning from his butt...
For the last time,i ain't time to waste on a despicable lowlifer twaat...Awon egbon weere ni
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Lilimax(f): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Malakh:
lol, i know you are jisus freak but its the truth
Boko alert! embarassed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by 989900: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
debola23:

I watched it till the end.
If Bishop Oyedepo slapped a girl in front of the congregation then that's very wrong.
And what really happened that Pst TB wasn't prosecuted for the building that collapsed on the SAns. Why are all those over looked.

One thing though, she believes in God, no middle person, no Christian nor Muslim but when she prays, she prays to nail the Interview through Jesus Christ our Lord. That's your middle man right there.

Some of her accusations makes meaning and needs to be investigated.
Although....

I think she just needs to get laid.
She needs a Mandingo in her life.
Someone to sweep her off her feet and keep her busy.

LOL . . . woe betides whoever man that takes Kemi in; unless she is blindly in love with the man, a la infatuation (which is stronger than love, but burns-out faster than love).

OTOH, religion while ostensibly pious, it is subliminally a tool for controlling/scamming people -- our colonial masters used it, our politicians wield it at will, now our so called 'men of God' (whatever that means, 'cause only God knows who his true servants are) leverage on it to the max for their personal gratification and benefits, a la demagoguery.

Until the average African breaks-off the shackle of worshiping religious leaders, and create a deep personal relationship with God (if he believes in one), with selfless-positive contribution to humanity especially his immediate environment as a cynosure, it will be a difficult task to take Africa forward.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Ayantoyeopeyem:
SO?
Who is she to jugde? Even if it is true, is that the normal way to approach a man of God? We christains believe as we r bn thought that U CAN NEVER ADDRESS A MAN OF GOD the same way u address an ordinary man.
Daddy G O is a man of God. Take it or leave it.
BY THEIR FRUIT U SHALL KNOW THEM.
how are you sure Daddy GO never did anything of such? Have you been following him around since he was born? Or someone that said he used to do jazz,and that everybody has a past and that a former armed robber,womanizer,smoker would take over his ministry after he's goney
what's good for the goose is good for the gander. pastors,kings,presidents,ordinary man,etc are the same in the eyes of God because only God knows the true man of God
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
danjumakolo:

Professor of Comprehension coefficient reasoning from his head...
For God's sake, could you refer me to a competent brain surgeon to help my deformity because ..egbon weere ni mi
ok! Dr. Ben carson would have been the best, but let's see how it goes ok! Just PM me... Oju lo n ro ju sa anu
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2016
fm7070:
Let's look at her claims from another perspective.
Was there an incident where Pastor Adeboye shot and killed anybody?
If yes, she has a point.
I knew of Pastor Oyedepo's case with that young girl and that was disappointing of a Bishop
However, they might have all begged God for forgiveness and that settles the case before God.
but they'll never confess,so how are they men of God? Sometimes,ordinary men are better than these men of God
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Banadekush(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2016
lol... am not always surprise about this woman attitude. even if she is an attention seeker this is too much.

And even if Pastor E.A ADEBOYE has murdered trully, atleast he has repented..

YOU TOO GO REPENT!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2016
lol,why e dey pain you now,u know some people will never taste death, I guess your pastor is a murderer
akuracy:
Go and die #InOshiomole'sVoice
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2016
you should know xtianity is paganism,im just trying to educate you guys,the Scriptures was written by,for and to the Hebrew Israelites,people of Color,but the tares among them are your Pharisees and Saducess Christ spoke against and rebuked,Im just doing my job,dont hate me,hate your P.P.P that is your pulpit pastor pimps murdering you guys and robbing you in broad day light
Lilimax:
Boko alert! embarassed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
davseun2ta:
ok! I need to go and see Dr. Ben carson he.shud be the best the best to treat me, but let's see how it goes ok! I shall beg kemi to stop accusing the pastor...beside I shall mind my biz henceforth... kai amma night dan iska ne

No problem guy.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by owumzy(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Is she okay?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2016
danjumakolo:

No problem guy.
ODE! like you don't get tired quoting me?...

... "How do you stop people who's ideology is myopic!to them death is a pathway to fornication With 7 virgins..."

I aint gonna waste my MB on you! However, let this keep ringing in that ur coconut that JESUS shall reign in NIGERIA no matter the opposition from you and your fellow ile kewulites... ode!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by birmingham04: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2016
dulux07:
Aunty! Having money does not mean u are living a fulfilled life.
N besides u can only afford this things due to the money your father embezzled when he was a governor. All those pharmacy n stuffs r just more like a cover up.
I am not in support of what she says ok but mind you her father did not embezzled any money if you know history her father was 3 month governor ok. And during Pa Obafemi Awolowo no UPN governors dare misbehave as they like, how old are you pls? Her father was governor 33yrs ago. Moreso, did you know how much pharmacist earn in western world?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by mydeporch(f): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Olorun ngbo, ori aunty yi ti daru. alailojuti, adagba ma danu. When someone posted that most people have mental disorder yesterday, some were saying no no but this Kemi is one of those people with mental disorder. so irritating.

For those that want to donate her. Donate her to BH
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ronaldbecky(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2016
fashoo2010:
Na u be d murderer... Shameless being... U better go meet Pst E. A. Adeboye for deliverance

FTC... Wink
what if she's right,a pastor can also b criticise likewise we...dont judge
leave mata 4 God
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by EtimStephen: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Kemi, If there is any man of God I so much respect out side Prophet TB Joshua is Pastor E. A. Adeboye. He does not talk carelessly. If Adeboye preached about single Parent, I don't thing, I mean for condemnation or contempt but to bring them to Christ. You describing Adeboye as a murder is totally unacceptable. Abuse on Adeboye is abuse on God and nobody fight God and succeed. Kindly please tender apology to him and ask him to pray for You.

You may be making $150,000 per annum or drive $55,000 jeep that does not exonerate you from being worthless by spiritual standard. Remember worthless does not depend on cash but also moral and decorum. If a prostitute sleeps with 100 men a day and makes $200,000 or 1 million dollar a year does that make her to be worth. Even ritualist made more than $155,000 per year. What matter most in a man's life is your soul. When you die where are you heading to - heaven or hell. Don't replace biblical precepts with earthly matters that cannot go beyond this earth. Accept your inadequacy if you felt once and not attack man of God for any reason. You are not the only single parent in the world.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bimbology(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2016
fashoo2010:
Na u be d murderer... Shameless being... U better go meet Pst E. A. Adeboye for deliverance
na who tell say Pastor E.A Adeboye dey do deliverance? Make she go meet Dr. Olukoya of die by fire die by thunder jare.
FTC... Wink
fashoo2010:
Na u be d murderer... Shameless being...

FTC... Wink
fashoo2010:

FTC... Wink
Na who tell u say Pastor Adeboye dey conduct deliverance? Make she go meet Dr. Olukoya of die by fire die by thunder jare.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by fredie107(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Single mother indeed. Is there any religion that support that.? U fornicated to have a child and you are here bragging about it. u know what? When you get pregnant in sin, u will definitely give birth to what looks like the devil.

#MINDYOURMOUTH

Single motherrrrrrrrr
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2016
what if she's right?? Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with their hypocrisy. So fighting for (worshipping) a pastor will take you to heaven?? mtcheeeeeeeew. No wonder the poor gets poorer only in Nigeria. Nigeria is the most religious country in the world and yet, the religion has not even put food on our table. Pastors milk you dry and still you can't think?? No wonder we are undeveloped
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bimbology(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
horizonhotspot:

http://pulse.ng/religion/pastor-adeboye-daddy-g-o-is-a-murderer-kemi-olunloyo-says-id4861982.html
How could d devil enter into u and use u as his useful weapon to propound a crime of 1971 against a reverred Servant of God? God has forgiven and forgotten his sin in accordance to 2corinthians 5:17. So, i pray it won't be too late for u to realise, repent and pray 4 mercy, so dat u won't by this way end up in hell. Devil is a liar!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by mustfaith: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aunty kemi, u need jesus o
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by obianefoc(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=horizonhotspot post=44279611]

it's only a shameless fool can publicly seek for a cheap attention with a the name of a great prophet
See how people invites judgement on themselves
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bimbology(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
sbaks:
what if she's right?? Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with their hypocrisy. So fighting for (worshipping) a pastor will take you to heaven?? mtcheeeeeeeew. No wonder the poor gets poorer only in Nigeria. Nigeria is the most religious country in the world and yet, the religion has not even put food on our table. Pastors milk you dry and still you can't think?? No wonder we are undeveloped
sbaks:
sbaks:
This is neither about hypocracy nor try to make heaven by worshipping a pastor. She is not doing the right thing. If she wants him prosecuted, fine, she need-do the normal thing rather by submiting herself to blackmail a man of God for entreaties or ransom expectations from such man of God. She has been demonised, bewitched that she can never see things wrong even in her marrital life dat calls for sympathy, let-alone God's intervention. Why is she single, childless, or is she a widow, who killed her husband? Is it Pastor Adeboye again? I guess she is hiding somthing that has happened between them long ago as regard her predicament but now being pinched, feeling very guilty by the Pastor's POINTS, as a result, trying to blackmail him by what she really knows about him many years ago.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Rexyl(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Malakh:
you should know xtianity is paganism,im just trying to educate you guys,the Scriptures was written by,for and to the Hebrew Israelites,people of Color,but the tares among them are your Pharisees and Saducess Christ spoke against and rebuked,Im just doing my job,dont hate me,hate your P.P.P that is your pulpit pastor pimps murdering you guys and robbing you in broad day light

you sound like someone who believes he comes to life by chance, will live and one day cease to live and become just dust, and without hope of eternity. If you believe there is much to your life after death, just describe how you intend to experience it and what will take your there
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
who said everybody would die some people wouldnt die,some would be resurrected at the first resurrection,He said He is the God of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob, in other words, men presume them to be dead but they are not because He is not the God of the dead,Satan is
Rexyl:

you sound like someone who believe he comes to life by chance, will live and one day will cease to live and become just dust, and without hope of eternity. If you believe there is much to your live life after death, just describe how you intend to it will go and what will take your there
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Rexyl(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Malakh:
who said everybody would die some people wouldnt die,some would be resurrected at the first resurrection,He said He is the God of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob, in other words, men presume them to be dead but they are not because He is not the God of the dead,Satan is

There are many like you, misunderstanding the Bible, quoting it wrongly and giving wrong interpretation. May God save you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol,if you dont know what to say just ignore,if you knew who I am,you wouldnt say such,darkness truly cant comprehend the light
Rexyl:

There are many like you, misunderstanding the Bible, quoting it wrongly and giving wrong interpretation. May God save you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by bimbology(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
but they'll never confess,so how are they men of God? Sometimes,ordinary men are better than these men of God
At times they might not need to confess at the initial stage of their conversion, having confessed to God first. But as they grow in God everyday, even before they receive God's Calling, they see the need and importance of CONFESSION AND RECONCILIATION. If such man is a true man of God, always being chastise by the HOLY SPIRIT, then he needs to go after his senior spiritual Pastor or any sound true gosple Preacher and confessed to him. If reconciliation is necessary with the other person, the Pastor will tell him to locate him or her. Pastor E.A Adeboyo can only be guilty of the woman if he is the cause of her problems but yet he has not make restitution with her. Apart from that, whatever criminal act of the past the woman knows about him and now trying to blackmail or defame him is either a ploy from d kingdom of darkness to be executed by the poor rice woman or from her in order to boost her economic aggrandisement. Most people now see RCCG as a means to actualise their innate inclination dubiously.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Rexyl(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Malakh:
lol,if you dont know what to say just ignore,if you knew who I am,you wouldnt say such,darkness truly cant comprehend the light

who are you? Just describe yourself for us in a word or sentence nah. Whoever you are, you are still a learner
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Malakh: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
do not speak in the presence of a fool,for he will despise your wisdom,cast not your pearls before swine...i'm done with you
Rexyl:

who are you? Just describe yourself for us in a word or sentence nah. Whoever you are, you are still a learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.