Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples (806 Views)

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by balash(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hilarious April fool’s day pranks – Laughter IS an aphrodisiac, you know. April 1st is (almost) upon us, and what better target for an April Fool’s Day prank than the one you love? Bring it on pranksters — here are 10 April Fool’s Day pranks for couples so you can get your partner good.

1. “My parents are coming to stay with us for a month!”

2. Creating a crying, screaming scene in front of his friends after accusing him of thinking you’re fat. This is fun for the whole gang! Your guy and his friends get to see what a great sense of humor you have and how you like to include the whole crew on the joke.

3. Get his boss to pretend to fire him.
“Don’t worry, if the boss turns it to permanent, there’s always unemployment everywhere lool

4. Put a picture of one of those age projection simulations on his bathroom mirror in the morning. Make sure to enter extreme lifestyle choices like excessive tanning, drinking, smoking, eating to create a severely haggard and aged image. He should learn to be less vain! 

5. Show him a picture of a sickly, disabled animal and announce you’ve adopted it.

6. Leave a bunch of XXXL condoms around for him to find.

7. Tell him you lost your engagement ring. Expecially the very expensive one and see his reaction lol

8. Pretend you crashed either your car or his. ( Come in crying hysterically, carrying a fake steering wheel (from a scrap yard) in your hand. Tell him the important thing is that you’re OK.

9. Change his ring tone to some silly music like downloading 'Skaley Mental' lol and wait till he goes to work and call him, imagine his face when he hears his ring tone infront of his collegue at work lol

10. Lastly when you do all this to a Nigerian man please get a travelling bag and if you don't want a waste of time pack it up already because sweetheart!! You going on vacation lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by kossyablaze(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lolllllzzz
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
I dey come make I prank lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by halfricanadian(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
loooool

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by younghartz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bae shouldn't try number 3 o cheesy Nigga won't survive it
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by petz(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
considering No9 real hard. lolzz
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by IamRespected: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Me am planning to tell her I have HIV and we have been doing it raw cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
kikikiki

NA TO TELL MY MUM SAY I LOST MAH SCHOOL FEES

EHHHH...
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
kikikiki

NA TO TELL MY MUM SAY I LOST MAH SCHOOL FEES

EHHHH...
Re: 10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples by Elzends(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm here to sell pop corn

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About Women / Facts About Titanic (D Love Story) / Am I Right?[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.