Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (48416 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Osirimononaye(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
wristbangle:
I hope lalasticlala will do the needful on this thread so that after it grace FP, I will like to see how my fellow guys will come 4 my head tongue
Nairaland dey pay u? This is 2016 Wi.seup
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
I believe am nt. Jst dey imagine what kinda guy go pull the aforementioned.
my thought exactly, tho some guys can be wicked
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
my thought exactly, tho some guys can be wicked
Have u xperienced similar stuff?
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Have u xperienced similar stuff?
yeah....ones but I won't say he did that cos he's broke or stingy . I offered him cash but he refused to take
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
sexytyga:
why can't you show your class hungry girl #eksu student
Baba why u bring EKSU matter for dis one nah? cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by samfrancis1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin chibwike don't tell all those characteristics he listed above, all apply to u.

Are u stingy? If not, why are u defending stingy guys.
I don't see those as characteristics of been stingy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
I know a friend whose husband likes her to ask for every penny they need for the family from him.... It gives him so much pride....

Talk is cheap jare...so the woman will be happy demanding without contributing. Any woman that has no financial or social impact in a family is a liability.

Even those working in chevron and shell development company have started engaging their wives because of economic situation.

It will get to a time where a man will have to ask for a lady account balance before they venture into marriage. Not really because he needs her money but to show how responsible she is as a woman.

Some women can't boast of 20k in their account but uses electronic gadgets of 200k. That is pure foolishness. Such woman can't make a good home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by vikeyz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Poverty is a disease sha. I have so much to spend anyways
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by wristbangle: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
sexytyga:
why can't you show your class hungry girl #eksu student

cheesycheesy I wish u know the babe u quoted offlinen hehehe
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by wristbangle: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
I know a friend whose husband likes her to ask for every penny they need for the family from him.... It gives him so much pride....

Hmmm, well, seems there is a condition attached or what becos I don't understand
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Most Nigerian men sha are very stingy!Gosh! lipsrsealed
If a nice independent lady asks them out,they take her for granted,so I don't blame the dependent females aka golddiggers(prostitutes and runs girls) who deal with them!
Personally,a broke guy has no business going on dates,he should first go and make an honest living not looking for free sex! Rubbish!
As for the stingy ones who spend money in exchange for sex,obviously the lady in question must be a LovePeddler!
BTW I made the first move in my last relationship and the first date was the last date! I had to dump his stingy ass when He started pestering me for sex!

Talk is cheap.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Talk is cheap jare...so the woman will be happy demanding without contributing. Any woman that has no financial or social impact in a family is a liability.

Even those working in chevron and shell development company have started engaging their wives because of economic situation.

It will get to a time where a man will have to ask for a lady account balance before they venture into marriage. Not really because he needs her money but to show how responsible she is as a woman.

Some women can't boast of 20k in their account but uses electronic gadgets of 200k. That is pure foolishness. Such woman can't make a good home.

Most of our mothers were housewives and they made good homes not as if the economy of this country was ever favorable to everyone! So your point is invalid! undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by creamylicious(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Some women can't boast of 20k in their account but uses electronic gadgets of 200k. That is pure foolishness. Such woman can't make a good home. Well they've been married for three years.... Two kids, she has never worked nor traded stuffs

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Talk is cheap.
Thanks,at least mine is cheap. Yours didn't even make it to the tier undecided We know you are stingy,don't rub it in further!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by creamylicious(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Some women can't boast of 20k in their account but uses electronic gadgets of 200k. That is pure foolishness. Such woman can't make a good home. Well they've been married for three years.... Two kids, hnd in view and she has never worked nor traded stuffs

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by bid4rich(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
so, you want a guy to spend all his earnings on you on a first date abi?
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by llprincztonp(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, the economy is hard! You won't blame them na... cheesy

No. 7 tho, hanhan, free food and free transport again cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by roseval(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hahahahahaha, this remind me of a guy who took me out, after everything wen we wer going home, he just voice out that he prefers to cook than to eat outside. I just laugh nd told him Dat I forget to take salad too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
yeah....ones but I won't say he did that cos he's broke or stingy . I offered him cash but he refused to take
It means you didnt experience it at all.

But hope it aint smellymouth.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by llprincztonp(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
How poor guy suppose take a babe to international resturant? Na steal them want make him steal before him do that? Or spend beyond what he has? Na the lady's duty to understand the guy level to avoid embarrasing the guy. Poverty no be crime though it maybe a disease.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
All yea stingy men aka butanep and co. listen to His voice. grin

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Most of our mothers were housewives and they made good homes not as if the economy of this country was ever favorable to everyone! So your point is invalid! undecided

Most of our mothers were never house wife. You will say your mother is a house wife and not most.

Women help their husband in the past. They contributed to the buildings the man owned today. Some had to take care of school fees so the man can buy a land to build a house. Some even take care of feeding so they can raise their personal house. In the rural areas, they go ahead of their husbands to plants crops and even weed the farm. Our mothers were never housewife. My mother was and is never a house wife.

The fact is that ladies of today are lazy. They have nothing to offer except boobs and sex. They can't plan with a guy. Most ladies are just dull not because they aren't educated but because nothing productive comes from their brain.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
roseval:
Hahahahahaha, this remind me of a guy who took me out, after everything wen we wer going home, he just voice out that he prefers to cook than to eat outside. I just laugh nd told him Dat I forget to take salad too.
C'mon the guys is alright
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by sexytyga(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
wristbangle:

cheesycheesy I wish u know the babe u quoted offlinen hehehe
who wetin she for do?
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Most of our mothers were never house wife. You will say your mother is a house wife and not most.

Women help their husband in the past. They contributed to the buildings the man owned today. Some had to take care of school fees so the man can buy a land to build a house. Some even take care of feeding so they can raise their personal house. In the rural areas, they go ahead of their husbands to plants crops and even weed the farm. Our mothers were never housewife. My mother was and is never a house wife.

The fact is that ladies of today are lazy. They have nothing to offer except boobs and sex. They can't plan with a guy. Most ladies are just dull not because they aren't educated but because nothing productive comes from their brain...

No matter how rich your husband is, empower yourself so you can contribute to the home and your children will learn something from it.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
It means you didnt experience it at all.
But hope it aint smellymouth.
Naa, smelly is not a stingy person.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:
All yea stingy men aka butanep and co. listen to His voice. grin

There is different between being stingy and being sensitive. I don't go an extra mile to please a woman financially. I don't try to impress a lady that I ve it all when I don't. I am not a kid. We have done those kid games as an undergraduate in the university. It make no sense.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
Naa, smelly is not a stingy person.
Yeah good for yo.

You like sleepin late
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

The fact is that ladies of today are lazy. They have nothing to offer except boobs and sex. They can't plan with a guy. Most ladies are just dull not because they aren't educated but because nothing productive comes from their brain.
If they weren't housewives what were they? Career women! We know your mother is educated,thanks for letting us know,so is mine. BTW I said 'most' not 'all'.
So if most mothers back then were illiterates and didn't go to school, where did they get the money from? Are you trying to say they were more working class women then than now? So the married women in present times taking care of bills in their homes while their husbands just hang around is called what? Quit blabbering! You must be perpetually STINGY or a hopeless misogynist!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=creamylicious post=44295705][/quote]

We don't pray anything happen to the man tomorrow... the woman will have no option than to start from square 1 because the family will claim all the wealth.

To be a full housewife is no. Longer a pride in this modern days. It simply means you can't do anything and has nothing to offer.

What will she be doing @ home?
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Yeah good for yo.

You like sleepin late
sometimes I dont much
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

There is different between being stingy and being sensitive. I don't go an extra mile to please a woman financially. I don't try to impress a lady that I ve it all when I don't. I am not a kid. We have done those kid games as an undergraduate in the university. It make no sense.

No be small sensitivity! You are really 'sensitive'. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.