Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (32520 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
This post was inspired by my oga Wristbangle's, you can click here for more https://www.nairaland.com/3090136/guys-8-ladies-should-avoid

Now as the popular saying goes, what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. Who says its only ladies that can ruin a man financially? And not the other way round. We were all privy to the Tiwa-Teebillz saga that rocked the news last week, a case of a woman bearing the bulk of the financial burden of the family while her man is redolent. From that, its very obvious that there are categories of guys a lady must avoid dating if she wants to have a prosperous financial life.

Here some of them are:

1. Those that have no future ambition

Ladies if your bf is not physically or mentally challenged but he does nothing as an adult and has no intention of doing anything useful, dump him! He's an NFA! He may promise to get you heaven and earth and keep you perpetually happy when you're married but if he pressures you for marriage yet cannot take care of his own self, dump him because he will wreck you when you get married.

2. Those that play Nairabet/Baba Ijebu etc

Ladies, please beware of guys who are chronic gamblers especially those involved in sport betting. Some of them find it difficult to stop staking huge amounts and may end up selling the entire electronics in the house once they run out of money. A word is enough for the wise

3. The fvckboys

These ones have nothing significant to offer in a relationship except sex, they are usually the ones found bragging about how long they can last in bed. How many ladies they've bleeped, my dear ladies run away from this set of guys especially if you're looking for someone serious to settle down with. Only sugar mommies find them useful

4. Those obsessed with a flashy lifestyle

Most of the guys in this category are usually broke because no sane guy who works hard to earn his money will spend it on frivolities like gold chains, diamond ear-studs, popping bottles of champagne in Quilox. Even if he works hard to earn the money and indulges in such an ostentatious way of living, he's bound to go broke sooner or later. Kindly dump his ass cool

5. Eternally upcoming musicians

I once came across a thread of one girl who complained about her bf who was an upcoming musician and wanted her to lend him her fees to pay for his studio session. She wanted to give him the money but on second thoughts decided to use it to pay her fees and all hell was let loose. He accused her of being wicked, insensitive and not supporting him at his lowest point. All of this after the lady had helped the guy in time past. I don't have an issue with a lady believing in her man's dreams and sticking with him through it all but dearie if music is all he's been doing for years and there's no hit coming from anywhere, I suggest you dump his ass and move on. Thank you cool

6. Those who do hard drugs

My dear ladies if you don't want your case to be investigated by NDLEA in future kindly dump this guy and move on.

7. Those that are obsessed with Edible catering

This one is self explanatory, if a guy cannot stay faithful to you, then he will most certainly wreck you in future with his philandering ways, ladies beware.

8. Those that Bash Ladies on Nairaland

Guys who disrespect ladies on nairaland by calling them names and opening threads dedicated to humiliating women are men ladies should be afraid of ending up with. Ladies like Laveda, Estharfabian, ireneony, kaziblake, monalisa185, Lanicky, Adeh39, misspicy, stupedinluv, vivly and co are familiar with such guys.

I drop my pen at this point, feel free to add yours

Written by:
Suigeneris93 cool

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by talk2alabama: 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
But one sweet thing is dat the ladies will still fall for these guys..

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by MUVA(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by psychic101(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
No.4 : those obsessed with a FLASHY LIFESTYLE.

she should dump him even if he is Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?. . or even Roman Abramovich?!! these are all people with extravagant lifestyles o. cheesy

nice allusion to the Teebillz & Tiwa saga with ''Edible catering". i laughed very hard when i read that.

i agree with your write-up save for the online football gaming part.
C'mon, the 100k i spent on you last week, don't you know it came from the huge proceeds i was able to rake by playing Barcelona straight win? grin cheesy

lalasticlala
dominique
seun

look at this !!

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 07, 2016
OP, what group does your boyfriend belong up there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
Wow! I'm thinking about opening a thread on this generalization ish.. It seem to be the easier way to make FP these days. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
DeeTus:
OP, what group does your boyfriend belong up there?

None tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by McLeyyin: 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
Your last point dont fit sha.
When a guy is frank with you all, you see it as humiliation. More so, how does that affect your financial life?
I dare say that those are the kind of guys you should run after if you are going to have a meaningful relationship. The honest ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
MUVA:
grin
What are you opening your tEeth for?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Monalisa185(f): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
op, no vex..that number 2 no follow o, me sf dey play nairabet nagrin

Nice thread though

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2016
McLeyyin:
Your last point dont fit sha.
When a guy is frank with you all, you see it as humiliation. More so, how does that affect your financial life?
I dare say that those are the kind of guys you should run after if you are going to have a meaningful relationship. Those that will be honest with you.
A very good question.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2016
so on point cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

Nice thread though
So na because you dey do no2 nahim make am no follow abi. Weey done oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Wow! I'm thinking about opening a thread on this generalization ish.. It seem to be the easier way to make FP these days. Lol.

Lol, feel free
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

None tongue
That's not true.

Your boyfriend could be one of these guys who go to Nairabet always to play gamble. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

Nice thread though

grin grin a whole you tongue

Thanks dear
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lol, feel free
I will, give you a tag when I do.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
DeeTus:
That's not true.

Your boyfriend could be one of these guys who go to Nairabet always to play gamble. cheesy

Lol he isn't jor tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by PureWays(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
9) Feeble Minds

10) Guys that are obsessed with celebrity news. This only shows how you a) Manage your time
b) What goes on in your head
c) The kind of lifestyle you desire

11) Lazy Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
Guilty as charged on 3 4 8

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
I will, give you a tag when I do.

Okay, I hope you're not part of those who bash females tho tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by ClassCaptain(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Halimi24: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016

TOSYNE2MUCH

WRISTBANGLE

DANCEVILLE

Have ruined nairaland wit their childish&misogynistic threads.
All their useless,'top 10 about nothing' threads have successfully turned me off from visiting any of their blogs

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by MUVA(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
What are you opening your tEeth for?
Go to Jadekitana's last thread. Read her 8th point. Come back and read the 8th point on this one. Connect the dots. grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Okay, I hope you're not part of those who bash females tho tongue
I only bash those who had it coming, both male and female alike, I don't discriminate. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
MUVA:

Go to Jadekitana's last thread. Read her 8th point. Come back and read the 8th point on this one. Connect the dots. grin
Is my student sending his master on an errand? Lord Henzuu, be mindful... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Senseless thread

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:
No.4 : those obsessed with a FLASHY LIFESTYLE.

she should dump him even if he is Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?. . or even Roman Abramovich?!! these are all people with extravagant lifestyles o. cheesy

nice allusion to the Teebillz & Tiwa saga with ''Edible catering". i laughed very hard when i read that.

i agree with your write-up save for the online football gaming part.
C'mon, the 100k i spent on you last week, don't you know it came from the huge proceeds i was able to rake by playing Barcelona straight win? grin cheesy

lalasticlala
dominique
seun

look at this !!

shocked shocked shocked 100k ke
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by MUVA(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Is my student sending his master on an errand? Lord Henzuu, be mindful... grin
If you can't do it, then be kind enough to fucckk off. Thank you very much. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wristbangle: 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
talk2alabama:
But one sweet thing is dat the ladies will still fall for these guys..

Ur head too correct. God blesss u

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
I only bash those who had it coming, both male and female alike, I don't discriminate. grin

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.