Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (48441 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ayofag(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Must the guys do everything. Most ladies sees us as poverty eradication program. Live a life.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by creamylicious(f): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

The fact a guy says he likes you on low cut doesn't make him stingy.

Most of your ladies that shout about a guy being stingy are lazy. you don't know how they work for money but know how to spend it very well.

A girl that has not work 20k in her life will be demanding 10k to fix her hair in that oludo brain.
excuse me...... The synthetic Hair was made with her money so the hell is the stingy dude saying? I even called it cheap synthetic hair that can be made for #2000....some dudes are crass joor
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Lilac91: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
I
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Fr33born(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
the funny thing was the guy name was akpos ..he is urohbo. This happened in aau.
Those guys there stingy ga undecided

But You and I know that its a lie. Well, its not completely true. Abi na lie?
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Most Nigerian men sha are very stingy!Gosh! lipsrsealed
If a nice independent lady asks them out,they take her for granted,so I don't blame the dependent females aka golddiggers(prostitutes and runs girls) who deal with them!
Personally,a broke guy has no business going on dates,he should first go and make an honest living not looking for free sex! Rubbish!
As for the stingy ones who spend money in exchange for sex,obviously the lady in question must be a LovePeddler!
BTW I made the first move in my last relationship and the first date was the last date! I had to dump his stingy ass when He started pestering me for sex!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ireneony(f): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fr33born:

But You and I know that its a lie. Well, its not completely true. Abi na lie?
u can choose to believe or u can choose not to believe.
Ur cup of tea
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Omeny: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am not greedy or stingy to my women and my female friends!

I see them as pple that needs to be care for so I go the all hog for them!

But one thing is I MUST sleep with my women and I will sleep with many more!

So watch out, ur woman might be next!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Klogo: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
waiting to read a counter thread, viz 12 characteristics of a stingy girlfriend tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
foxvilles:
Most times all I do is read comments but seeing this wayward post, it's high time I say something.

Most naija ladies have taken dates to be an Avenue to feast. Going on a first time date is a chance where the guy and the gurl try to gain acquaintances (know each other more), its in his choice to offer anything, maybe coffee, ice cream or chin-chin sef just to make sure the lady is not gonna get bored or at least enjoy the chit chat.

It's very annoying and out of the traditional way for ladies to be expecting chicken lap or full chicken option on a first date ........most of them watch American movies o. White guys ask a gurl out by saying 'let's go have a drink or coffee or stuffs.

Ordering expensive food is just an act of trying to impress the gurl which is a 'fail' in first date rule. (Never go out of your way to impress a lady), but our naija ladies take it as a norm. angry

Before you think I'm a broke guy.....don't forget your not the one feeding me. Just stating the obvious!
Roflwkmd the bolded is very hilarious cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Fr33born(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lilac91:
thats how one idiot i met on nairaland couldnt pay for our drinks on d first date and he shamelessly drank d drink i paid for to avoid embarrasment, i honestly wish i could mention his moniker but i will save him d disgrace, i only hope he gets to read dis post, and he no even dey presentable come stingy join.... team say no to blind dates

So na so you dey lie? Chai!
You went and paid behind my back and when i wanted to pay, i was told you have paid and you refused to collect the money. Ok o.
You said i'm not presentable? No comment. Bye
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Blackops(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

This remind me of when a guy invited to an eatery.
After ordering fried and chicken for me, he ordered take away meat pie grin for himself. I was eating the food gel gel gel.
He was looking at me and couldn't contained his feelings. He said " how which I knew this restaurant is expensive, we wud have gone to a cheap restaurant"
In my mind I was like why can't this guy just be quiet "nor be everything eye see mouth go talk"

With that vexation I ate everything including the bone of the chicken. He was swallowing his saliva grin

It was time for us to leave, he stopped a bike. Abo0ki bike man to be precise. U need to come and see the way this guy was pricing ehh. He was like" you know I priced 80# instead of 150# so we are going to enter this bike together, when the bike get to your destination he will drop you at the junction and he will also take me home from there"

Some guys are jst stingy.
N.b: I never begged him to take me out.
Baddest
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Omeny: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lilac91:
thats how one idiot i met on nairaland couldnt pay for our drinks on d first date and he shamelessly drank d drink i paid for to avoid embarrasment, i honestly wish i could mention his moniker but i will save him d disgrace, i only hope he gets to read dis post, and he no even dey presentable come stingy join.... team say no to blind dates

Hehehehe!

U are so funny!

Ur eyes don see something for our hand be that!

Lolz!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by deathmen12: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
U done make me laff tire
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

After ordering fried and chicken for me, he ordered take away meat pie grin for himself. I was eating the food gel gel gel.
He was looking at me and couldn't contained his feelings. He said " how which I knew this restaurant is expensive, we wud have gone to a cheap restaurant"
In my mind I was like why can't this guy just be quiet "nor be everything eye see mouth go talk"

With that vexation I ate everything including the bone of the chicken. He was swallowing his saliva grin

It was time for us to leave, he stopped a bike. Abo0ki bike man to be precise. U need to come and see the way this guy was pricing ehh. He was like" you know I priced 80# instead of 150# so we are going to enter this bike together, when the bike get to your destination he will drop you at the junction and he will also take me home from there"

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Fr33born(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
u can choose to believe or u can choose not to believe.
Ur cup of tea

ok, I have choosen not to believe. Where is my Cup Of TEA. lol
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by deathmen12: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
U done make me laff tire, dat guy na frm d oda side of town, i nor won mention
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Omeny: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Most Nigerian men sha are very stingy!Gosh! lipsrsealed
If a nice independent lady asks them out,they take her for granted,so I don't blame the dependent females aka golddiggers(prostitutes and runs girls) who deal with them!
Personally,a broke or stingy guy has no business going on dates,he should first go and make an honest living not looking for free sex! Rubbish!
BTW I made the first move in my last relationship and the first date was the last date! I had to dump his stingy ass when He started pestering me for sex!

Was the guy so stingy ni?

By the way, didn't u give it to him ni?

Let's the sincere here!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Omeny: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayofag:
Must the guys do everything. Most ladies sees us as poverty eradication program. Live a life.

My brother?
Abeg tell them make them here ooo!

If they know what some guys go through to earn a penny, they will pity them!

We have to work for them and care for them though!

No matter what, Man Na Man! And man must do his duty right to be respected by his woman!
Am single but I know what am talking about!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
AlienStar:
cool Are you guilty, sir?
Yes I'm guilty ooo cool
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ayofag(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Omeny:

My brother?
Abeg tell them make them here ooo!

If they know what some guys go through to earn a penny, they will pity them!

We have to work for them and care for them though!

No matter what, Man Na Man! And man must do his duty right to be respected by his woman!
Am single but I know what am talking about!
Truetalk bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Omeny: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fr33born:

So na so you dey lie? Chai!
You went and paid behind my back and when i wanted to pay, i was told you have paid and you refused to collect the money. Ok o.
You said i'm not presentable? No comment. Bye

Bro?

Na u that babe dey refer to that time?

Hahaha, pls represent us well oo and be presentable on ur nxt outing pls!

Good-luck!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by naturefellow(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, the economy is hard! You won't blame them na... cheesy

No. 7 tho, hanhan, free food and free transport again cheesy
LOLita grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by butanep(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
excuse me...... The synthetic Hair was made with her money so the hell is the stingy dude saying? I even called it cheap synthetic hair that can be made for #2000....some dudes are crass joor

Career ladies don't give a poo about a guys money. Ladies should learn how to be independent.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by bayinq25(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
wristbangle:
I find it very shameful and ridiculous when I see guys complaining that they can't spend on a lady whom they barely know on first date because they are yet to tumble beneath the sheets and that she may eventually reject their love proposal.

Even when they choose to spend on a lady, their reluctance will be so glaring just like someone being forced at gun point to drop his money and this is the reason why some ladies have resorted to attach terms and conditions before a guy can take them on a date.

So ladies if you notice the following characteristics in a guy on first date, just know that he is the stingy type.

1. He orders cheap foods for you

Some guys are so stingy to the extent that before they can order bottle water or sausage roll for a lady, they will think over and over again. Even when they are about to order such meals, they will whisper at the lady's ear that "don't you think it's better for us to buy these stuffs outside?". Can't you see that it's too expensive here? Funny enough, it's their type that will blow trumpet loud on how they spend immense money on a lady at exotic restaurants.

2. He will demand sex in exchange for his money spent

I consider this act as a big disgrace and any guy guilty of this act deserves some lashes of cane. Simply because you bought N200 suya for a lady during your first date, that doesn't give you a free entry to her kitty cat. I mean you spend such a ridiculously meagre amount and you expect a lady to surrender her body cheaply? Bros, you need Jesus in your life.

3. He chooses local restaurant for date

Sometimes I wonder how on earth a reasonable guy will take a lady to an untidy restaurant whose foods has been contaminated with flies. Just because a plate of rice goes for N100 with the inclusion of a big rotten meat, he will start feeling on top of the world that he has satisfied the lady. Anyway with the crop of ladies nowadays, I don't think they can tolerate this bullshit from any guy.

4. Sharing of Bills

It is only a stingy guy that will request that bills be split on a first date. This is an act of stinginess coupled with low self esteem. To be very candid, no lady in her right sense of reasoning will ever date such a man unless she has no choice.

5. He complains bitterly if you request for quite expensive meals

Some guys can never cease to amaze me because by the time the lady they take out on a first date request for rice and chicken, they will start looking in discomfort just like the way GEJ was looking when he lost to Buhari. The prefer the lady orders for just a bottle of coke and meat pie but when she orders for a plate of rice, discomfort will be registered on his face

6. He won't order for any meal

One of the characteristic of stingy guys on a first date is that, they will pretend to have no appetite when the lady is eating, but will be salivating inside of them. Who's deceiving who?. All they do is to engage her into meaningless discussion hoping to land her in bed.

7. Eagerness to leave you in order to avoid paying your T-Fare

This reminds of the story a female friend of mine shared about how a guy abandoned her at a bus terminus simply because he stylishly wants to dodge paying her transport fare back home even when she affirmed that he is not under her obligation to pay. Some guys think they can play smart by doing this but honestly speaking, It doesn't speak well for a gentleman.

8. He tells you his house or no where else

Another characteristic of a stingy dude is that he will always be bent on a lady coming to his house or she should forget about it. This is because he doesn't want to lose a kobo.

Ladies and gentlemen, you can also add yours cool
No5 could also be used to detect an "ebina" babe
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Onyintology(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
I've experienced this shit....we went to shoprite , at the counter my guy begin dey look for his wallet...begin questioning the price of some of the goods we picked...I was embarrassed ...we had to drop some of the items we picked ..WORST DAY OF MY LIFE .. undecidedI've experienced this shit....we went to shoprite , at the counter my guy begin dey look for his wallet...begin questioning the price of some of the goods we picked...I was embarrassed ...we had to drop some of the items we picked ..WORST DAY OF MY LIFE ..
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Omeny:

Was the guy so stingy ni?

By the way, didn't u give it to him ni?

Let's the sincere here!
Kindly rephrase! undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by chichriso: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
i no send them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by creamylicious(f): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Career ladies don't give a poo about a guys money. Ladies should learn how to be independent.
I know a friend whose husband likes her to ask for every penny they need for the family from him.... It gives him so much pride....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
Are u a stingy guy? grin
I believe am nt. Jst dey imagine what kinda guy go pull the aforementioned.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by tinktanker: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

it's love. Are u in his pocket? If he had only 1500 on him n he decided u eat d rice at 1200 n buys meat pie 4 himself, e bad? Ladies are too materialistic nowadays. If he didn't want to be with u, he cld have used d 1500 to replace his torn suck n boxes n drink beer but he managed to spend it with her. Don't always judge a guy on a first dat. If a guy dat earn 30k for e.g meets ur on the 17th n wat he has left in his account is 5k, do u girls expect him to take u to do Chinese meals. Babes Situation can affect first dat does not mean the guy is necessarily stingy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by sexytyga(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

why can't you show your class hungry girl #eksu student
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by creamylicious(f): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lilac91:
lol..... See gobe .... Me I kuku sabi how to ghost mode immediately from dates like that..... You try buy am drinks sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Lalasticlala Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.