Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Pls (971 Views)

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls by Blessogede(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am planning to get married and i have two woman in my hand that i love so the mother of the second one go for prayer from three different church and they choose me, i now went to a close prophet to pray so that he can choose for me out of the two, he now choose the one that her mother went for prayer. So the mother again go to him to pray again so that he can finally accept then the prophet told her i am not the right person, after telling me that the girl is my destiny wife.... Pls friends help oooooo what to do.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by vizkiz: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
her mother now go for prayers I now went to meet a prophet the prophet now say the mother that go for the prayers... So the mother now again go to him again... Dafuq am I reading

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls by MrCork: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Blessogede:
I am planning to get married and i have two woman in my hand that i love so the mother of the second one go for prayer from three different church and they choose me, i now went to a close prophet to pray so that he can choose for me out of the two, he now choose the one that her mother went for prayer. So the mother again go to him to pray again so that he can finally accept then the prophet told her i am not the right person, after telling me that the girl is my destiny wife.... Pls friends help oooooo what to do.

...best advise....avoid nairaland females...they all ways cusssin!! angry
Re: I Need Advice Pls by kossyablaze(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm brb
Re: I Need Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
How can u b d right person wen u love 2 women at d same time

D man pitied d moda of d oda woman

Like he felt her prayers shd fetch her daughter a better man

if any man wanna marry nd still loves two ladies he wud marry one nd still keep d oda around

toke makinwa story is enough proof
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Creamish(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Blessogede:

Since u rely on prophets to make decisions for u with respect to ur life partner, u should get like 3 other prophets and compare their choices for u. The majority wins.

Smh...
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Bluezy13(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tell the mother of the first one to go and meet her prophet and then you go and meet you prophet again, I believe the prophet of the mother of the first one and the prophet of the mother of the second one and your prophet will then meet themselves and your destiny will be decided.

Let me go to my prophet and ask for the next post

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by layla129(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
This thread be making me feel some typa way grin grin... goan beg the pastor or prophet to pick you or marry the other lady.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by obiorathesubtle: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
welldone o... Oga propheteer!!
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Daniel2289(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
How real Is this prophet Op y not sit down and ask urslf who is a wife material among those 2. U know dem more than I do. So, I can't tell u this or that. Better stil, visit anoda prophet 6 u av already started it.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by layla129(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
vizkiz:
her mother now go for prayers I now went to meet a prophet the prophet now say the mother that go for the prayers... So the mother now again go to him again... Dafuq am I reading

Honestly, i can't stop laughing grin...just tell me why they'll pick him

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
layla129:

Honestly, i can't stop laughing grin...just tell me why they'll pick him

They can still consider him if he's gat good looks though
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Cholls(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
my brother go for redress at the supreme court (church).........TB Joshua is their leader.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by kachi19: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

How to u dude input tis color fonts cos I've been trying to
Re: I Need Advice Pls by vizkiz: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
kachi19:

How to u dude input tis color fonts cos I've been trying to

it's easy bro. I want you to quote me now... Copy my fonts then edit my text wink
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Maxi112: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
look for more prophets to help u out... as u so much blv in them!!
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Fadekebisola(f): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Blessogede:
your English is too poor...improve on it

bw: where u double dating to have 2 prospective wife-to-be?
common...what do u want for ursef man!!!
Re: I Need Advice Pls by kachi19: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

it's easy bro. I want you to quote me now... Copy my fonts then edit my text wink

lolz did I get it? wink
Re: I Need Advice Pls by vizkiz: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
kachi19:

lolz did I get it? wink
perfect! cheesy
Now change the colour angry
Re: I Need Advice Pls by chericleo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
. smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy. U rili made me laugh wif dat comment of urs. Now back To d poster, U cant marry 2 women. Make ur choice 1st after which u can go bac for prayers or confirmation.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by GoldenJAT(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
In my opinion.. U still need 2 go 2 mor churches., consulting an ifa priest is also recommended incase u still doubts the churches..
1 final warning.. U ain't ready 4 marriage..
Re: I Need Advice Pls by kachi19: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

perfect! cheesy

Now change the colour angry

Ok sir smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Your Father Is The Chairman Of Palmwine Drinkers Association / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual / Am So Mad With This Post I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.