Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900951 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by comfy(f): 7:51am On May 24, 2016
@Justwise thanks for all the info on this topic. You are really on point. I have a question, does the consent letter have to be notarized? I just had my baby, I need to know ASAP so hubby can do that and DHL to me.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 8:11am On May 24, 2016
Great news indeed!
To God be the glory! He has done valiantly.

Another Frank Edwards song is playing in my brain on hearing this great news... cheesy grin grin

Greet them for us oh!

Porshebabymama:
Good morning mommies and daddies, aunties, uncles and fwends.. With great joy I gladly Inform y'all that baby blaize777 has been discharged after ten days... grin grin grin
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chuchuo: 8:29am On May 24, 2016
Thank God for his mercies.

Egonne1:
Praise be God on high. Been looking out for a positive update on her.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mom4ever: 9:25am On May 24, 2016
Porshebabymama:
Good morning mommies and daddies, aunties, uncles and fwends.. With great joy I gladly Inform y'all that baby blaize777 has been discharged after ten days... grin grin grin
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#

Hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by candyce(f): 9:48am On May 24, 2016
Porshebabymama:
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#
Praise be to God. @Blaize777 and today i name your LO Maduabuchim grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 9:50am On May 24, 2016
Praise God, blaize777 so Hapi 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suebabe: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
Good day everyone, please I have a little bit of problem which I need urgent help with, I wanted to renew my b1/b2 visa through dropbox for vacation,I was already pregnant but didn't have intentions of giving birth over there, I already filled the form,paid the fees and booked an appointment but am yet to submit my passport, hubby and I then decided to have our baby in the US which wasnt in our plans initial, but circumstance changed
my questions are
1. Is there a way I can withdraw my previous application and use the payment for a b2 visa instead of b1\b2?
2. If I go ahead to submit and am issued the visa, can I still go ahead to reapply for a b2 visa?
Have read through the pages and I know for sure I don't want any form of misrepresention or issue s with my travel history, and also I know I can use the b1\b2 visa for vacation first then use it for birth later but I can't afford that,
Thanks as I await a response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
comfy:
@does the consent letter have to be notarized? I just had my baby, I need to know ASAP so hubby can do that and DHL to me.
Thanks

Yes let him notarize it in US embassy and DHL to you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 10:00am On May 24, 2016
Yippee thank God o. Blaize 777 we happy with u darling,welcome LO once again

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gulfman02: 10:18am On May 24, 2016
A quick information, any body booking united or delta airline between july5th and july 25th 2016 should quickly check travelstart, just saw a very cheap flight there this morning at 183,832 naira and 244,552 naira respectively. both are return tickets.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 10:27am On May 24, 2016
suebabe:
Good day everyone, please I have a little bit of problem which I need urgent help with, I wanted to renew my b1/b2 visa through dropbox for vacation,I was already pregnant but didn't have intentions of giving birth over there, I already filled the form,paid the fees and booked an appointment but am yet to submit my passport, hubby and I then decided to have our baby in the US which wasnt in our plans initial, but circumstance changed
my questions are
1. Is there a way I can withdraw my previous application and use the payment for a b2 visa instead of b1\b2?
2. If I go ahead to submit and am issued the visa, can I still go ahead to reapply for a b2 visa?
Have read through the pages and I know for sure I don't want any form of misrepresention or issue s with my travel history, and also I know I can use the b1\b2 visa for vacation first then use it for birth later but I can't afford that,
Thanks as I await a response
DRopbox renewal is very tricky in that u can lose a Payment if care is not taken. Fillll a new ds 160. Call the embassy and tell them u want to swap the forms. If its possible, ul be asked to email and pprovide certain info and they l do it for u in 1-2 working days.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
has any one made any flight ticket through travelstart? and is travelstart reliable?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
[Glory be to God who answers prayers!!
Congrats blaize77

quote author=Porshebabymama post=45912684]Good morning mommies and daddies, aunties, uncles and fwends.. With great joy I gladly Inform y'all that baby blaize777 has been discharged after ten days... grin grin grin
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Spakuls: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Porshebabymama:
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#
God is Good,his mercies endureth forever....Was always thinking about them and praying for them.
Thank You Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gloriousmum: 11:16am On May 24, 2016
@ blaze 777 congratulations. So so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by amanda0: 11:26am On May 24, 2016
mimikoko:

The hospital was great all together. As for the paediatric bills at NHMC, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it apart from 10% discount. After my hospital discharge I used a Texas Children's medical centre and paid like 120usd. My post partum checkup was covered in the doctor's bill.

Hey,
Thanks for your reply. So it is not possible to have your own doctor come to the hospital to check the baby? Can you give me an idea of what the bill will be like and what services they did on the baby. Is it according to what they do for the baby in the hospital?
Thank you.

T
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Able15: 11:39am On May 24, 2016
yes, i used them some months back.
luckyman23:
has any one made any flight ticket through travelstart? and is travelstart reliable?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suebabe: 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

DRopbox renewal is very tricky in that u can lose a Payment if care is not taken. Fillll a new ds 160. Call the embassy and tell them u want to swap the forms. If its possible, ul be asked to email and pprovide certain info and they l do it for u in 1-2 working days.

Thanks for your Swift response,
I just sent a mail to the embassy requesting for a change, so i guess I will have to get a doctor and hospital as soon as possible so I can fill it in a new form
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Lajoie33: 12:31pm On May 24, 2016
Congratulations Blaize 777. I join you in thanking God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 12:46pm On May 24, 2016
Praise the Lord grin grin grin
Baby blazz777 i celebrate you.... U victoriously made it. U will continue to grow in God's presence.

Mummy blazz777, congratulations to you. I bless God for giving u the strength dearie.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 1:11pm On May 24, 2016
suebabe:

Thanks for your Swift response,
I just sent a mail to the embassy requesting for a change, so i guess I will have to get a doctor and hospital as soon as possible so I can fill it in a new form
U shuda gotten a hospital and filled the form ist
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
has anyone booked any flight ticket through travelstart? and is travelstart reliable? what was the experience like?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
Hi every one .... Has any momma used pampers swaddler a for thier babies? How was it .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 1:42pm On May 24, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

1. Yes. Each person. Each ds 160. Each visa fee
2. Book the same time slot for each person. You carry him to go answer the vo.
3. No.

I am confused now. I booked my husband as the main applicant and myself as his spouse with the same email address and application. We paid separate visa fees and have separate ds-160 but it is the same appointment confirmation. I don't think i had the chance to book separate time slots, it just automatically booked us.

The appointment page shows him as the applicant and then both our details as having paid the visa fees with different bar codes. Should i cancel and try to re-book us separately but with same time slots? I am now hyperventilating because the nearest time slot is too far for me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TOKNOW: 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
Porshebabymama:
Praise the Lord!!!!.

#okbye grin kiss#

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. GOD WILL HANDLE EVERY OTHER THING.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
XX01:

I am confused now. I booked my husband as the main applicant and myself as his spouse with the same email address and application. We paid separate visa fees and have separate ds-160 but it is the same appointment confirmation. I don't think i had the chance to book separate time slots, it just automatically booked us.

The appointment page shows him as the applicant and then both our details as having paid the visa fees with different bar codes. Should i cancel and try to re-book us separately but with same time slots? I am now hyperventilating because the nearest time slot is too far for me.
Nooooooo! Mbok! Nooooo. Don't cancel anything o! As long as your barcode abiconfirmation matches your ds 160 idi ok. Meaning you are ok. There are 2 ways to doing it. I talk the one I sabi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Nooooooo! Mbok! Nooooo. Don't cancel anything o! As long as your barcode abiconfirmation matches your ds 160 idi ok. Meaning you are ok. There are 2 ways to doing it. I talk the one I sabi.

Fear really catch me because i realised that i didn't really ask anyone how to fill. Just went ahead to do what seemed okay to me. Thanks. Pheww.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suebabe: 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

U shuda gotten a hospital and filled the form ist

Yes I should have, but at the time of my application i didn't have any intention of giving birth over there. Anyways I will inform you of their reply if I get one
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Beryl15: 2:30pm On May 24, 2016
luckyman23:
has anyone booked any flight ticket through travelstart? and is travelstart reliable? what was the experience like?
Oga, Able15 answered you Na.
Yes they are reliable, I was able to reschedule my flight and buy baby ticket directly from the airline.
Mumtwins08:
Hi every one .... Has any momma used pampers swaddler a for thier babies? How was it .
Perfect! Used it from NB to 3months for my 1st.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mummybee: 3:11pm On May 24, 2016
A big congratulations to you @ blaize777 God's name be praised.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
Ha...I Don tire... The soonest apointment at downtown Houston passport office is on the 2nd June. ....
Wish it was earlier...I am running out of time... Be4 I can start d Nigeria visa thing...
I tire..
Any.suggestions cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
bubelahot:
Ha...I Don tire... The soonest apointment at downtown Houston passport office is on the 2nd June. ....
Wish it was earlier...I am running out of time... Be4 I can start d Nigeria visa thing...
I tire..
Any.suggestions cry

Appointment ke. Is it different in Houston? In Dallas walk in appointments are accepted. I applied same day i got my birth certificate. Maybe check another county?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.