Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (902455 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ai100: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yea Physical cash, make sure you hold something. Also did u make any pre payment.

Cause the stupid man was calculating my total bill and what i have.even printed my statement still he feels its a lie.

That POE is not a place where you dont make payment, they have time there and only few pple are move to secondary inspection.

Then hold your Fit to fly was asked at both nigeria and abudhabi.

dont take noodles they will collect it. As i said avoid the black guys even a lady who has given birth and was coming back for check up was sent for secondary inspection.

sugah:

Yea, POE is abu dhabi. Im still doing praying and fasting ontop PTA matter. You mean physical cash bah?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
temyb:
Hello all
Got to dallas Wednesday @32 weeks & had my babies Thursday. Just had time to post my story here
Saw a little sign of water lastweek Saturday morning in Nigeria,went go Havana. As usual,they wanTed me to stay behind to have my babies.the Dr said my water broke but luckily no contractions. Was put on drugs and antibiotics and my flight was rebooked for Monday morning. Was in the hospital from sat till Monday. My flight emirate was 2pm to dubai connecting 1hr to u.'s. The Dr in Havana said I shouldn't go that I wouldn't make it to the U.'S but something in me told me I have to be strong and I want to to save my babies life I need to move ASAP. Even though I was 31 weeks then,I wasn't ready to hear stories that touches the heart plus the fact that it's IVF babies. Unfortunately the hospital didn't want to release me,they didn't want to give me fit to fly and emirate had to shift my flight to Tuesday. As God would have it,I was using another hospital who scanned me all over again and it showed I was OK. The sac water wasn't broken and I wasn't dilating. The Dr certified me OK and was deem fit to fly to the u.s
Fast forward flight was very smooth,was taking plenty water and fruits. Even though our connecting flight from dubai to u.s was full,God make sure I had 3 whole seats to myself.No contractions or pains at all. Arrived dallas fort Worth Wednesday morning. My entry was uneventful,just few questions from the cbp. Was called for secondary inspection that took like 30mins cos there was a queue. All the cbp asked was my hospital correspondence and receipt to show I already paid which I showed him and he allowed me go. Thank God for wheel chair,it was very useful.
My host came to pick me at the airport&we went home. Thursday morning,no cramps and was still OK and was resting well. Thursday evening,I started feeling contractions,even though I tried seeing my Dr Wednesday but they said till Tuesday next week.
By Thursday evening the contraction was something else,I was moved to Harris methodist hospital fort wort were I had initially paid,before I knew it Dr and nurses were all over me and I was told they were bringin them out Thursday night.
Fast forward I had my babies (twin girls) to the glory of God but they are in NICU doing great. The first doesn't need oxygen while the second one just need a little to get better. So far so good they are doing well but am soooooo scared of how much they would collect for NICU for 2 babies&they said they might be there for 3-4 more weeks but in my mind am praying that they do soooo well and let us go on time. Am still in the hospital&as a FTM it's has been God's grace o. C.S it's not a joke but I must say they nurses here are very nice and warm. Been able to walk round the hospital ward and might be discharged in 2-3 days time but would be checking on the babies time to time
Already they have started talking about medic-aid for the NICU which I have totally declined,I told theme no way.The medic aid lady told me,the bill might be easier pensive that I should take medic aid for NICU while I pay my bills and Dr fees. I said lialia ooooo. We are still on it sha but God has been faithful
Any advice from mamas in the house,God bless u all

Oh boy! I don't knw what to say o! You took a big risk! Twin babies is not easy at all. But we thank God. Only God knows what would have happened if you had them in that idi.ot Havana hosp! Rubbish people

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
ai100:
Yea Physical cash, make sure you hold something. Also did u make any pre payment.

Ok, thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Correct1: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
amanda0:
Hey ladies,
Moms to be in Houston please who is using Houston north west medical centre ? And dr Xydas please let me know shared accommodation close to the hospital would be appreciated. Mamas that have used this hospital and doctor what was your total fees for Vaginal delivery.
Thank you for helping a sister out.
God bless us all.
Hello dear, please can you send me your email address I want to ask about the hospital and Dr. Hope you don't mind.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
I still don't understand why Nigerians come here to give birth and then go back home.

Some people get money to waste
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by SlowlybtSurely: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I still don't understand why Nigerians come here to give birth and then go back home.

Why you go understand when you wear tattoo like cloth?

Make we stay there join una dey wash plate for McDonalds abi? undecided

28 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Maggie0133: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
I assume u are currently in the US. Why did u stay back? Why not come back and do whatever you are doing there in Nigeria (am assuming you are Nigerian)quote author=Addicted2Women post=46485035]I still don't understand why Nigerians come here to give birth and then go back home.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Why you go understand when you wear tatoo like cloth?

Make we stay there dey wash plate for McDonalds abi? undecided

You need to up how you think
Wash plates in Mcdonald ?? Those jobs are for the Mexicans.

I still don't understand why someone would spend close to 2 million naira to come here to have their kids.
What's so special about the USA ??
Na wa ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Maggie0133: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Why you go understand when you wear tatoo like cloth?

Make we stay there join una dey wash plate for McDonalds abi? undecided

To wash plate get dollars na better thing na, come wash plate for Iya Risi place

Life is sometimes about choices, make your own choice
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by SlowlybtSurely: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I still don't understand why someone would spend close to 2 million naira to come here to have their kids.
Na wa ooo

Which is your problem? That we spend so much to have our babies in the US or that we come back home afterwards like law abiding citizens?

18 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Maggie0133:
I assume u are currently in the US. Why did u stay back? Why not come back and do whatever you are doing there in Nigeria (am assuming you are Nigerian)quote author=Addicted2Women post=46485035]I still don't understand why Nigerians come here to give birth and then go back home.

See this one.
I only stay winters here, i run back to naija in summers.
Here don tire me.
And person go pay 3 million just to come sightseeing
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Maggie0133: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
So u are better than Mexicans? Wetin b ur job for US Sef? FYI, u need more than 2m to birth in d US

quote author=Addicted2Women post=46485261]

Na wa ooo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Which is your problem? That we spend so much to have our babies in the US or that we come back home afterwards like law abiding citizens?

That you come here to have babies.
If you have your babies in naija, Wetin go happen ??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by SlowlybtSurely: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Maggie0133:

To wash plate get dollars na better thing na, come wash plate for Iya Risi place

Life is sometimes about choices, make your own choice

True that. . . he should make his choice and not question that of others.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Maggie0133:
So u are better than Mexicans? Wetin b ur job for US Sef? FYI, u need more than 2m to birth in d US

quote author=Addicted2Women post=46485261]

Na wa ooo

See, this one.
2 million naira is no money, that's just $9,000
You can't see a Nigerian doing odd jobs here in America,they are hard working
The Mexicans cleans the Windows and wash the plates
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by SlowlybtSurely: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Oh, that? We just really like to waste money ni ooo. We worked for it remember? So we should spend it anyhow we deem fit.

When we start asking you for these monies, then you can complain.

19 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Oh, that? We just really like to waste money. We worked for it remember? So we should spend it anyhow we deem fit.

When we start asking you for these monies, then you can complain.

Enjoy wasting your money
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Maggie0133: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

See this one.
I only stay winters here, i run back to naija in summers.
Here don tire me.
And person go pay 3 million just to come sightseeing
I no fit laugh, so na reverse of Wetin people dey do normally na I'm u dey do. Na now I under y it's difficult for u to get why people come to birth in d US. And I want to assume that u stay winter in d US cos that's why competition for odd jobs r low cos u don't stand d chance of getting a job in summer. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Addicted2Women: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Maggie0133:

I no fit laugh, so na reverse of Wetin people dey do normally na I'm u dey do. Na now I under y it's difficult for u to get why people come to birth in d US. And I want to assume that u stay winter in d US cos that's why competition for odd jobs r low cos u don't stand d chance of getting a job in summer. Yeye dey smell

Lol
You're funny.
I haven't worked for anyone and i don't plan on working for anyone soon.
The only reason why i don't spend summers here is because of the hotness.
Again, spend your money as you want
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by SlowlybtSurely: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Enjoy wasting your money

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jinglesbaby: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi amada0,

Have you found an accommodation? Please, pm me if you have found so that we can rub minds. Thanks.

amanda0:
Hey ladies,
Moms to be in Houston please who is using Houston north west medical centre ? And dr Xydas please let me know shared accommodation close to the hospital would be appreciated. Mamas that have used this hospital and doctor what was your total fees for Vaginal delivery.
God bless us all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evemama: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Congrats mama, God is faithful. He has helped u this far, he will yet help u more. Much prayers

Fast forward I had my babies (twin girls) to the glory of God but they are in NICU doing great. The first doesn't need oxygen while the second one just need a little to get better. So far so good they are doing well but am soooooo scared of how much they would collect for NICU for 2 babies&they said they might be there for 3-4Qaeda more weeks but in my mind am praying that they do soooo well and let us go on time. Am still in the hospital&as a FTM it's has been God's grace o. C.S it's not a joke but I must say they nurses here are very nice and warm. Been able to walk round the hospital ward and might be discharged in 2-3 days time but would be checking on the babies time to time
Already they have started talking about medic-aid for the NICU which I have totally declined,I told theme no way.The medic aid lady told me,the bill might be easier pensive that I should take medic aid for NICU while I pay my bills and Dr fees. I said lialia ooooo. We are still on it sha but God has been faithful
Any advice from mamas in the house,God bless u all[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jinglesbaby: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi Dialinn,

Please, do you mind giving me tips on how you got your accommodation?

Thanks

dialinn:

Hi using hnmc and arriving 1 Aug. There Re a couple of apartment homes very close to the hospital and doctor's office within walking distance actually. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Total budget of $8000

amanda0:
Hey ladies,
God bless us all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Dem no go get US passport. Your 3m for sightseeing can't even buy that. Politics section is a few clicks in the other direction. You can debate with them over there. Be careful, there's a lot of hormones raging here, you don't want to be in the line of fire

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Enjoy wasting your money

Is it your money? angry

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am interested in the accommodation too oh incase.

jinglesbaby:
Hi amada0,

Have you found an accommodation? Please, pm me if you have found so that we can rub minds. Thanks.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abeg free the poor soul, his moniker says it all, he's addicted to women Meanin all he does during winter is to warm up old hags in the US. Gigolo oshi. I don't knoe if any of us borrowed money from your ancestors which I'm sure they are no position to give. Please just jejely carry ur bad luck back to ur imaginary US. Maybe he's even in maputo who knows. Msteeeeeeeew gboro mi de le ru, omo akodanidani.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi Dialinn,
U seem to have d closest info. Can u help assist wt d names of d accommodation close by the northwest medical centre and cost range.

jinglesbaby:
Hi Dialinn,

Please, do you mind giving me tips on how you got your accommodation?

Thanks

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by powermike9999: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls what is d pediatrician's fee like at HNW.Pls can u give a rough estimate of d pead fee & d lab bills u mentioned?

wolefola:
@ amanda0,I used dr xydas.You do not have a choice but to use the hospital's pead group whilst you and ur baby are still in the hospital,dey wnt allow external pead to come and attend to the baby whilst u are still in d hospital. The hospitals pediatrician will just walk in to attend to the baby for d number of days u are dia or at least 4 2days.You will need to choose a pead after u av been discharged 4 a follow up 4 d baby.The pku is required to be done on d baby at birth den anoda one at 2weeks wch u can choose to do at the hospital lab or somwia else,d result will be sent to the pead u choose after u av been discharged. I hope I an answered your question. Pls note that u will be charged for some lab bills but d price isnt much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
XX01:
Thank God with me o. My DH and I finally got our visas yesterday morning.

I didn't really have enough time to prepare as I had so many things going on. However, God was faithful and He granted us favour.

Will soon be back with our transcript. I would just like to add that for the budget sheet, you should include the total amounts available in all accounts (listed individually) and how much will be left. I think that was when the battle was won.

Hi, please would you be kind enough to email me your budget sheet akposasu@gmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (405)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.