Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899852 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Ajujuju2:

He ehe he he he! grin
Lou lou spending... £ ati $
We are big boys n girls.

I got versace shades on!
Prada on my back
Gucci on my wrist,
Blue pali in my bag!

#SingAlong

Again I ask Addicted2women 'IsityaMoney?'

Onlineise! I sight ya! Howdy hoo my broda!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
babyokujide:
Hello mamas n papas,
To the glory of God my LO arrived on 24th of May via CS and rly trying to heal+adjust to surreal vigil. I initially planned to use a birthcenter though I likewise registered @ a hospital cos pregnancy is highly unpredictable! Well to cut 2 d chase, my baby who had been cephalic @ last uss turned breech and water already broke, amniotic fluid was leaking+lo passed meconium.

These American docs sabi work shaa! I had eaten that morning but was given a fluid to drink which won't make me puke. I was terrified of cs(i have never had any surgery in my life b4) though I watch a lot of medical soaps. Thank God for being present as the chief surgeon.

Total bill - $8,840.75c lol (doc, hosp. stay, labour n delivery etc)

I am using the proof of birth from d hospital 2 start documentation as BC takes wks.

I pray that God will bless all expectant moms n dads with ur heart desires; from visa to poe to delivery and even as these children grow they'll radiate the glory of God.

Congratulations!!! God bless your LO! Thank God for this testimony and a big Amen to your prayer!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Let me start by saying that any man that says women are frail/fragile should castrated! wink
The lengths we go for the ones we love shows more strength than they will ever understand.

I must also congratulate you on your resilience and determination.You have offered those girls a privilege that is beyond money or power. You offered them a future.

Your faith worked alot. The Lord also blessed your life with the miracle of their birth and for that we say: PRAISEEEEEE THE LORD! Can i get an AMEN from the sisters? grin

Although please i will advice against taking such risks next time especially as it was ivf.

@ ajujuju2 amen,thanks a bunch. It was even because of the ivf I took flight ooooo. I don't believe those children might make it at 32 at the hospital back home. I didn't want to hear stories that touches the heart. As in I was just too scared. I would pay my Dr fee but I know we would be able to work something out with the hospital on the nicu,no money fit buy pikin. Have done 2 ivf,I had to just give myself brain. My prayers are that they don't stay more than 3-4 weeks maximum,they are doing good anyway. No complications&I believe there would be no complications,just one is on oxygen and they wod soon take it off. Believing God for the best for them,I just didn't trust my Nigeria hospital&u know general hospital can't be trusted with ivf even though they are sometimes good.
God that has started his work would complete it

35 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
temyb:

@ ajujuju2 amen,thanks a bunch. It was even because of the ivf I took flight ooooo. I don't believe those children might make it at 32 at the hospital back home. I didn't want to hear stories that touches the heart. As in I was just too scared. I would pay my Dr fee but I know we would be able to work something out with the hospital on the nicu,no money fit buy pikin. Have done 2 ivf,I had to just give myself brain. My prayers are that they don't stay more than 3-4 weeks maximum,they are doing good anyway. No complications&I believe there would be no complications,just one is on oxygen and they wod soon take it off. Believing God for the best for them,I just didn't trust my Nigeria hospital&u know general hospital can't be trusted with ivf even though they are sometimes good.

Only a mother knows what's right for her babies. General hosp, maybe a fighting chance but Havana! Forgerrit!

As you now are, your heart is content. No matter wat, u can do payment plan. But the babies will be just fine and come back home with you. Instead of hearing stories that touch. It's a learning point to mums with multiple babies. Please leave b4 28 weeks.

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@ezigbosi,

Does the 2,500 include first visit,ultrasound and lab test for the oby/gyn? If so, na im cheap pass. grin

U too like cheap hospital info lol. Don't blame you sha cos of the naira dollar situation. Make up ur mind and go with one. Pray for God s favor and u might be pleasantly surprised.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Let me start by saying that any man that says women are frail/fragile should castrated! wink
The lengths we go for the ones we love shows more strength than they will ever understand.

I must also congratulate you on your resilience and determination.You have offered those girls a privilege that is beyond money or power. You offered them a future.

Your faith worked alot. The Lord also blessed your life with the miracle of their birth and for that we say: PRAISEEEEEE THE LORD! Can i get an AMEN from the sisters? grin

Although please i will advice against taking such risks next time especially as it was ivf.

My sentiment exactly. I thank God for the miracle and it worked out as she planned. But considering the fact that water is already leaking, it was a huge risk .we really thank God

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
nefertitiram:

Only a mother knows what's right for her babies. General hosp, maybe a fighting chance but Havana! Forgerrit!

Kikikiki kikiki
He he he he he eh
Haha ha ha
Ha!

Hiaaaan i smell biff. Serious raw one!

U sure say no b bias for Ada's case de mak u vex like ds?? Anywys from what i heard the hospital wasnt to blame. People said she refused surgery even when her husband approved. And whn she was told d baby died, she had a heart attack and high bp and gave up.
If this is true then, they hav little fault.

However, i cant imagine the pain her family and friends ars still going through. May her soul rest in perfect peace

Having said dat i agree with u havana is gettn very careless and carefree. DH had serious stomach upset with heavy vomitting and diarrhea and one yeye doctor without even doing any checks told him t was a bad case of food poisoning hav him one yeye medicine n sent him home.

Thankfully God was on my matter o. Na so my brother refuse to tak hubby home dt its a serious matter o he shld b admitted. And jst when they were playing hanky panky hubby collapsed in their lobby. Thats when d rush to save him started. Alas it was appendix and t was so highly inflamed and cld burst at anytime.
Long story short...hubby had surgery and is very well now. Heaven saw us through.

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks a again Cmeo

Cmeo:
What was the experience travelling back with them to Nigeria with a baby? Does the Airplane have spacious space for preggy? and I hear they strict with preggy. What is the max they can take? 20 weeks?DW is traveling in her 34th week

The max arik carry is 28 weeks. they have a good spacious seat. We haven't fly them back home with baby but I have seen people with babies on their flight and there is no complain.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
@ChicMalkia, thanks for sharing your experience. You far too kind. Can I pm you please?

ChicMalkia:
@herrik066 I travelled with arik to and fro my first missionary journey in 2014...34 weeks is high for them...my experience was an awful one as they refused to carry me unless I had a fit to fly from the port health so I missed the flight that day as well as the ticket fare..(note: I was actually 35 weeks and there are some details I can't mention here as this is a public forum). So if she must use arik she should travel earlier

On coming back with the baby, I did call their customer care about bassinet n all but they just advised I get to the airport early...I did and was able to get an aisle seat... And then after much momma drama and talk they brought out the bassinets and I had one in front of me which I used. They didn't want to bring them out initially with the excuse that babies on board the plane were far more than the bassinets available. The crew were very friendly with me and helped me with baby when necessary and I even got to gist with the pilots...whenever I needed hot water for baby they provided...it was a comfortable journey for me bit then that was early 2014...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
jinglesbaby:
yeah, thanks dear. Something positive might come up for me so keeping my fingers and toes crossed! My mum and her friends are doing speed netwrking amongst their ANCOPSS friends! They all dnt want me to stay alone. On a second thought, it would b really nice to have experienced hands around, I really dnt want to stress myself at all. Still dnt know how I will do my shopping sef if I'm by myself! Pray it all goes well.
Thanks for sharing once again. GBU.

Good. hope it all goes well according to your plan. And yes it's also important 4u to have people around u during your stay. God's speed!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Correct1:

Hi dear, how did you initiate your first contact with Dr Xydas and the hospital? Do you have their email address? Hope you don't mind sharing. Thanks

Not at all. Y not? Freely I was given via this platform, so I'm obligated to give to you freely too. I will pm info to u since I understand I'm not allowed to post such info here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Kikikiki kikiki
He he he he he eh
Haha ha ha
Ha!

Hiaaaan i smell biff. Serious raw one!

U sure say no b bias for Ada's case de mak u vex like ds?? Anywys from what i heard the hospital wasnt to blame. People said she refused surgery even when her husband approved. And whn she was told d baby died, she had a heart attack and high bp and gave up.
If this is true then, they hav little fault.

However, i cant imagine the pain her family and friends ars still going through. May her soul rest in perfect peace

Having said dat i agree with u havana is gettn very careless and carefree. DH had serious stomach upset with heavy vomitting and diarrhea and one yeye doctor without even doing any checks told him t was a bad case of food poisoning hav him one yeye medicine n sent him home.

Thankfully God was on my matter o. Na so my brother refuse to tak hubby home dt its a serious matter o he shld b admitted. And jst when they were playing hanky panky hubby collapsed in their lobby. Thats when d rush to save him started. Alas it was appendix and t was so highly inflamed and cld burst at anytime.
Long story short...hubby had surgery and is very well now. Heaven saw us through.

Wow!!!! I didn't know this part bout Ada's story. This is even more painful. It felt better blaming the hospital.

There's a mum dat had her baby in US who also refused CS. The doctor was very hard on her.

They were far gone in delivery and something went wrong, they had to do emergency CS, d 9ja mama said no. Ds was her 4th baby and all were vag births. The doc threatened the living daylight out of her, using some really extreme situations, the mama chickened out and the baby was born via CS.

When I finally saw the mama she was full of praises for the doctor, without mentioning this part, I was like huhn! I now stylishly asked how did it transit from normal to CS delivery. She now said ah! The doctor was very hard o! She could not believe how the doctor transformed and became very angry before her very eyes. Told her how womb could rupture, baby could die, she could bleed to death, dey may remove the womb. And CS is a 30 mins procedure, all will be well, no complications, doesn't she want to see her boy (all the others were girls) before she knew it, she had signed all the signables for CS. That's why she was so full of praises for the doctor.

Women can be so stubborn!!! What's d big deal in CS! We need to start educating ourselves.

And I think doctors need to be a lot firmer and brash about these things. When I lost my twins, the doctor told my husband to sign the documents fast, forget about the babies, they did not have 30 mins to deliberate on the CS matter cos I had lost so much blood. Out of 4 pints of blood that was needed, they started with only 1, the rest were brought mid surgery to show how pressed for time they were to save my life. Nobody sought my opinion as soon as hubby signed I was stripped naked and anaesthetised b4 I could go into a coma.

Who the hell told her the baby had died? Who does that? No one told me the twins had died for over 1 week after my BP had stablized after the delivery. When they did, my BP started rising again they sedated me and started counselling everyday. I was in the hosp for 2 weeks just because of my mental state. The MD of the hosp was coming every morning to talk to me and tell me how my enemy would have been dead. That when I came in, it was a 50/50 chance for survival, women don't survive it, they couldn't reject me because I was registered there for antenatal. The whole hospital is buzzing with my story just because I survived. You will have another baby, many more, you will come back for birth control. Don't worry.

I still saw him 2 weeks ago when my baby fell ill, he didn't know I had had another baby. The smile he gave me was 'I told you so'.

My cleaner is pregnant and I have told her to register in general hosp. She said she wanted to go and register in Redeemed church maternity whr dey don't do CS. I was livid! If they say it's CS don't fight it. I will pay for your delivery but don't fight it. She has finally registered in general.

33 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Correct1:

Hi dear, how did you initiate your first contact with Dr Xydas and the hospital? Do you have their email address? Hope you don't mind sharing. Thanks

PM me @ chi.odili@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Egonne1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello good people. In the spirit of giving back to the thread, got into the USA on Tuesday through BOSTON poe. My daughter has been strong hence looking posting. Journey was very tiring with a 16 month old daughter, extra active. Got into Boston at after 8, long queue, nobody look Belle move us forward. Waited for our turn while praying. Got to our turn.
Was asked if I had gotten any hospital, I said yes, officer asked if I made any payment, I said no that the hospital insisted I come in before making any payment. He kept asking why we didn't pay. I informed him that when I insisted on paying, the option they gave me wasn't available in Nigeria (electronic cheque). I also informed him that I sent funds to my sister and came with cash. The guy wasn't convinced. He stamped hubby and daughter in and sent me for secondary inspection.
I was forming baddo but mehn, heart was racing fast.
Got to secondary inspection and waited for like forever. At a point, the officer there waa carrying a green passport and making several calls. Na I'm i just tell myself if I had known I for no tell anybody say I dey travel o, so na like this them go take send me back without daughter and hubby cos I couldn't place any other Nigerian there. Na so I hear my name, got to the table and saw the other green passport beside the guy. I was so relieved. As the guy was asking why I didn't pay, I brought out receipt of transfer I did to my sister and informed him that I had cash too. He askrd what my sister does, where my husband is, if I work, how am having the baby whether vaginal or c-section. All this o supported with facts for the ones with proof. Finally I was stamped in for 6 months. I bless God, na speed I use leave the place.
I came across some affordable hospitals during my search in ohio for those that may be interested. All my enquiries were for c-section delivery so the quote are for c-section. I contacted Mercy Medical Center , quote is $3789 for 72 hours for both mother and baby. The doctor office I contacted quoted 2500 but refused to the cos I told them I was coming in at 35 weeks. For epidural for c-section, na so I dey price with the company. Spoke with the customer service who gave me 2500, I requested to speak with supervisor, she quoted 1800$ I price 1400$ she finally settled for 1550$. As the doctor office couldn't take me, I was referred to another hospital that has higher equipments in case of high risk pregnancy according to them. Aultman hospital in Ohio too. If u r making use of their doctor, the package is $4830 for mother inclusive of anaesthetic, doctor and hospital and $1210 for baby.
The quotes are for c-section so natural delivery should be cheaper.

All the best mummies and daddies. May our labor never be in vain.

37 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Thankful11011: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good day everywhere, please guys am renewing my visa via Dropbox , and for the place of contact organisation in the USA I clicked not applicable because I did not understand that I needed to fill in the hospital I will be using(it's a b2 renewal), I have already submitted my form, cancelled my appointment b4 and fixed a Dropbox appointment, so pls will this affect my application and can I call the consulate to make the corrections, please what can I do because am suppose to submit this tomorrow morning ,
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mistygal4:

Hello Dialinn,
Can you confirm if the apartments are furnished and what is the minimum length of lease. I am also traveling first week of August. I will pm you so we can rub minds if you don't mind.

Not furnished but that can be addressed by rent-a-center based on specific things needed. Minimum length of leases differ ranging from 3-6mths. Ok@pm. Will check and respond. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Correct1: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
dialinn:

Not at all. Y not? Freely I was given via this platform, so I'm obligated to give to you freely too. I will pm info to u since I understand I'm not allowed to post such info here. Thanks
Thank you so much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
dora2007:

PM me @ chi.odili@gmail.com

Hi. Just sent to the email address as advised. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nogen: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
temyb:

My sister, congratulations dear and may your babies bring you joy. Now, don't panic so much over NICU bills, the most important thing is that they are alive and in good hands. I totally understand how you feel because I have been there.

You need to be strong for yourself and your babies because you all would need you , especially when they come home from the hospital.

If you need any support, feel free to pm me. I would be more than happy to help you.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mikoj22: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good day everyone i need more information about the process of application for the US visa . I want my wife to travel to the US for child birth.

Please i want to know if it is ok to say that she is going for childbirth or rather to say she is going for a visit because we have a family member that wants to send us invitation letter.

Please any one that have passed through the US interview at the embassey recently should please help me out with advice.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dialinn: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mistygal4:

Hello Dialinn,
Can you confirm if the apartments are furnished and what is the minimum length of lease. I am also traveling first week of August. I will pm you so we can rub minds if you don't mind.

Hi mistygal, didn't see any pm. Pls could you you resend?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please kindly go thru d thread and you will find sooooo much information. ..
mikoj22:
Good day everyone i need more information about the process of application for the US visa . I want my wife to travel to the US for child birth.

Please i want to know if it is ok to say that she is going for childbirth or rather to say she is going for a visit because we have a family member that wants to send us invitation letter.

Please any one that have passed through the US interview at the embassey recently should please help me out with advice.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChicMalkia: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yea u can...av also replied you

herrik066:
@ChicMalkia, thanks for sharing your experience. You far too kind. Can I pm you please?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
PTA!! Form A!!!! Somebody, anybody epp me oh.
I can't fit buy 10k$ from aboki ooo. Any ideas pls??
Help a fellow preggie!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
nefertitiram:

You just had to write that! angry

Since when did drinking coke everyday become a vice! angry
Not like am snorting it *dabs*

*walks away sipping my 6th bottle of coke today like a mafia boss*
6th bottle? Yaf carry belle
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Momo13:
PTA!! Form A!!!! Somebody, anybody epp me oh.
I can't fit buy 10k$ from aboki ooo. Any ideas pls??
Help a fellow preggie!!
have you tried stanbicIBTC or standard chartered or one of those banks still processing form A
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nnystc:
Nef!
6th bottle! Is that glass or PET bottle??

#whips out calculator to crunch the numbers#

No wonder you can afford to 'born' in USA. That's almost 6 litres of fuel oh...
As you sip that 6th bottle pls say a prayer for your neighbours who need that 6 litres to power up their 'i pass my neighbour' this night! grin grin grin

coke and fuel price almost at par...

kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
firsttymum:
6th bottle? Yaf carry belle

Me dat am celibate? Hubby is in another city. Belle cannot happen jst like that na
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Egonne1:
Hello good people. In the spirit of giving back to the thread, got into the USA on Tuesday through BOSTON poe. My daughter has been strong hence looking posting. Journey was very tiring with a 16 month old daughter, extra active. Got into Boston at after 8, long queue, nobody look Belle move us forward. Waited for our turn while praying. Got to our turn.
Was asked if I had gotten any hospital, I said yes, officer asked if I made any payment, I said no that the hospital insisted I come in before making any payment. He kept asking why we didn't pay. I informed him that when I insisted on paying, the option they gave me wasn't available in Nigeria (electronic cheque). I also informed him that I sent funds to my sister and came with cash. The guy wasn't convinced. He stamped hubby and daughter in and sent me for secondary inspection.
I was forming baddo but mehn, heart was racing fast.
Got to secondary inspection and waited for like forever. At a point, the officer there waa carrying a green passport and making several calls. Na I'm i just tell myself if I had known I for no tell anybody say I dey travel o, so na like this them go take send me back without daughter and hubby cos I couldn't place any other Nigerian there. Na so I hear my name, got to the table and saw the other green passport beside the guy. I was so relieved. As the guy was asking why I didn't pay, I brought out receipt of transfer I did to my sister and informed him that I had cash too. He askrd what my sister does, where my husband is, if I work, how am having the baby whether vaginal or c-section. All this o supported with facts for the ones with proof. Finally I was stamped in for 6 months. I bless God, na speed I use leave the place.
I came across some affordable hospitals during my search in ohio for those that may be interested. All my enquiries were for c-section delivery so the quote are for c-section. I contacted Mercy Medical Center , quote is $3789 for 72 hours for both mother and baby. The doctor office I contacted quoted 2500 but refused to the cos I told them I was coming in at 35 weeks. For epidural for c-section, na so I dey price with the company. Spoke with the customer service who gave me 2500, I requested to speak with supervisor, she quoted 1800$ I price 1400$ she finally settled for 1550$. As the doctor office couldn't take me, I was referred to another hospital that has higher equipments in case of high risk pregnancy according to them. Aultman hospital in Ohio too. If u r making use of their doctor, the package is $4830 for mother inclusive of anaesthetic, doctor and hospital and $1210 for baby.
The quotes are for c-section so natural delivery should be cheaper.

All the best mummies and daddies. May our labor never be in vain.

Congrats dear.

Pls help enquire about Mount caramel hosp Ohio, little miracles maternity program. Pls PM me if their package make sense.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
chloe7:
have you tried stanbicIBTC or standard chartered or one of those banks still processing form A
I was at stanbic oh! They said no show as I don't have an account with them. I will try standard chartered tomorrow..
Hubby will try diamond bank for form A tomorrow although word is there's prerogative for school fees.
Thanks dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Momo13:

I was at stanbic oh! They said no show as I don't have an account with them. I will try standard chartered tomorrow..
Hubby will try diamond bank for form A tomorrow although word is there's prerogative for school fees.
Thanks dear

Have u tried unity bank? If u are in Abuja u can try jaiz bank too.

goodluck!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by amanda0: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
dialinn:

Hi Jinglesbaby, was in Houston last April and met with managers of some of the apartment homes extremely close (within walking distance) to the hospital and Dr. Xydas office and after some interview sessions, a couple of them agreed based on certain conditions (like upfront payment) to rent 1b/2b apartments depending on my preference. The 1b which is my preference cost between $800 to $900/mth aside from other little fees like trash and water fee. There's also a refundable caution fee. To be honest, my physical presence in the US at that time made it extremely easy to discuss, negotiate and agreed with them on pricing. They however advised that we re-initiate further engagement a mth b4 arrival which would also necessitate actual payment.

Hope the foregoing provides detailed insight. Thanks
Hey Dialinn,
Pls wanted to ask you want your final bill was for Hnwmc and your experience with the hospital and doctor. Have not got so many people that have used the hospital just curious cause am using dr Xydas.
Thanks for your reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.