Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898869 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Market don close for Tanko and Eddy... dia shakara don too much sef angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Thankful11011: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello house, did you guys know, dollar has gone up the mark of 300 naira to a dollar now for bank rates, this people wanna kill us ooo, hopefully it comes down or a new CBN policy comes out that will be favourable
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Hi dear...there's dis Nigerian/African store beside Jolly Jolly bakery on down highway 6...I went there to get razor and saw Lipton tea. Try it. Just google jolly jolly bread to get the addy.

ijeomaobi1:
Feddy27,

I didn't see the Nigerian Lipton o. cry.. went to payless and d other African store.. nothing.

@ozycy,

Abeg which one is mex African? Which side for bissonet? Am talking of our very local Lipton oo !!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2016
TopeFl:

Story...lol...We have done this for 2 families and none of this ever came up.

Kindly share the process here let everyone learn.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
zeejam:
I got to the US two weeks ago and I had a very smooth experience at jfk airport. He ask where I work and what i do in my company and that was all.

I been at wisconsin for a week now but the hospital bills are crazy $18k upward. Seems i will have to go back to ny or if i can get a cheaper hospital & accommodation elsewhere.
Pls help a sister.

Thanks

Wat city in Wisconsin are you? It's a small state compared to Texas and odas so there hospitals re quiet crazy. My gran jst had a surgery 2days ago and boy! The bill is something else.

If you are in Milwaukee, you can check out St joseph's hospital. Your whole bill should not exceed 8k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@fedd...y27,

If it isn't panadol, it can never be panadol!!! I want Nigerian Lipton tongue tongue

@ozy..cy,

Will Google now to confirm

Lol...biollar1 has saved u...start jogging to highway 6 now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by okoji: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2016
feddy27:

Wat city in Wisconsin are you? It's a small state compared to Texas and odas so there hospitals re quiet crazy. My gran jst had a surgery 2days ago and boy! The bill is something else.

If you are in Milwaukee, you can check out St joseph's hospital. Your whole bill should not exceed 8k

Hello feddy, pls how much was your grandma's bill? Want to get a rough estimate for someone also billed for surgery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by trishxx: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
dora2007:
It took me one hour to leave JFK

Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bisilola: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Ezemistic:
Pls can anyone help me with Affordable & reliable Hospital in Boston or New Jersey.

There's dr fares Diakarbali in north jersey and inspira health network if your in the south. I can
Give you details of inspira if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2016
DominionDoxa:
Hello dearies am reqpplying and I want to find out some things.
1. I want to change my contact person to the hospital am in touch with as they gave me approval to do so but the other form had my uncle's address.
2.but I left where I would stay in the us as my uncle's house.
3. main question is can I change some info now that am reapplying...
've really read thru so as not to bother the house but didn't see ...thanks in anticipation

Change does not matter for reapplying der must be a significant changes to ur first application. First using ur doc is perfect for contact person and contact address put ur hospital address but I will advise u use hotel instead of uncle.dey always see it as liability using family or fnds for visa sake use hotel .finally u can change as much info as possible from experience beta still don't apply alone again either go with ur hubby or ur mum so ur kids will be d tie u ve here. Importantly use hotel.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
okoji:

Hello feddy, pls how much was your grandma's bill? Want to get a rough estimate for someone also billed for surgery.

Hers was orthopaedic surgery; $60k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by FearlessChic: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dear good people, has anybody travelled with Asky/Ethiopian Airline to Newark?What was the experience like,as tempted to book their flight.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by zeejam: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Im in milwaukee. St joseph is giving me 14k at a doscounted price. And that if am using other facilities they will add it to it. The price is just an estimate.

feddy27:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by zeejam: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hi imo007

Thanks for your quick response the bill for wyckoff hospital is it for mum n child or mum alone. I need ti know beforf leaving wisconsin for ny.

Thanks
Imo007:
Used St Mary's NJ.

Dr Pali.
Very understanding doc.

quote author=KayLayChi post=47759469]

Hello Tyrah, I just called St Mary's and they are affordable compared to other quotes I have gotten. However they claim to work with any Obgyn or certified midwife.

Have you used St Mary's, if you have which doctor did you use.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by okoji: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
feddy27:

Hers was orthopaedic surgery; $60k

Thanks a lot. Same surgery too. Although for upper extremity. I guess your grandmas surgery is for hip replacement or lower extremity.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
okoji:

Thanks a lot. Same surgery too. Although for upper extremity. I guess your grandmas surgery is for hip replacement or lower extremity.

Knee cap

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
zeejam:
Im in milwaukee. St joseph is giving me 14k at a doscounted price. And that if am using other facilities they will add it to it. The price is just an estimate.

Na wa o! I av family there but I said no way jare! Look elsewhere my dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
nefertitiram:
Market don close for Tanko and Eddy... dia shakara don too much sef angry angry

Please Nef, explain how this favours us as we are jejesi.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Imo007: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Total. Mum and child.
Contact them before you leave.

zeejam:
Hi imo007

Thanks for your quick response the bill for wyckoff hospital is it for mum n child or mum alone. I need ti know beforf leaving wisconsin for ny.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adycatus: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Hi everyone ... Who has flown Lufthansa back to naija before ? Was ur babies car seat and stroller checked in for free ? Thanks

Lufthansa should be able to check in baby's car seat and stroller free, provided u carry d baby with it, I mean not still in d cartoon. Cos I flew BA and it was free for my baby.U can also call them and find out
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mulberry: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
evamum:

Thanks, I really do appreciate. Will sure extend it. God's Blessings

Hello evamum please can u help with the link to luv2val@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those jeloxing my Lipton cravings tongue tongue angry

Those supporting my craving kiss kiss

Let me Google for jolly. Haven't being able to call med African o.

Modified

I have called mexafrican store and the have it. Yippeee!!! Thanks ozycy.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by favored247: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
YoungMetrosG:
1. Shouldn't be a problem. You are allowed to go to the US border till the day stated on your visa as the expiry date. Allowing you enter the country however is at the discretion of the CBP officer.

2. Be honest and truthful about the reason you're there. If it's for childbirth, say it's for childbirth. Honesty is the best policy. Take your burden of proof, for self confidence purposes.

3. Considerably so. Again, make sure you have your burden of proof.

4. In your case, according to your transcript, this isn't completely necessary. Can anyone else confirm this, please?

5. I don't know that any American hospitals let you pay for prenatal visits so late in a pregnancy. Can anyone else advise on this too, please?

Thanks alot. YoungMetrosG
By the time i wud be travelling i would be 6months into my pregnancy. Wanted to know if i can only book n pay for antenatal visits with d Dr before leaving Naija. Then when i get over to the states by Gods grace would pay my hospital bills.

NB. During my first, didnt book nor pay any hospital bills before i left naija. I payed hospital bills when i arrived the states . Reading from this wonderful group seeing that bookings n hospital payments are made before leaving naija .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mumtwins08:
Hi everyone ... Who has flown Lufthansa back to naija before ? Was ur babies car seat and stroller checked in for free ? Thanks

They carry ur baby car seat and stroller free.you have two 23kg and one hand luggage, baby has one 23 kg , one hand luggage and a diaper bag of any size as long as u can it . tip- beg them to check in your hand luggage and baby's hand luggage. So you can carry the diaper bag and your hand bag . pls remembered you have a baby but if you have a stroller its easier for you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by asikiye: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
TopeFl:

Story...lol...We have done this for 2 families and none of this ever came up.

Please can you share the process? Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Babes, congratulations on your delivery. you never call me o. Warm greeting to the new baby, grandma and senior baby.

Imo007:
Total. Mum and child.
Contact them before you leave.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MadameU: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
@Fearlesschick, I've flew Asky December last year and it was an apology. Boy they know how to get on your last nerve, Aero Contractors have nuffin on Asky. If you are preggy join abeg just look away from them.
@ Feddy the bros Na agent no be say e dey hidden. I saw somewhere he wrote about helping out a number of families. Soon as I read that some bells went off in my head. But hey a brother go musto survive.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
MadameU:
@Fearlesschick, I've flew Asky December last year and it was an apology. Boy they know how to get on your last nerve, Aero Contractors have nuffin on Asky. If you are preggy join abeg just look away from them.
@ Feddy the bros Na agent no be say e dey hidden. I saw somewhere he wrote about helping out a number of families. Soon as I read that some bells went off in my head. But hey a brother go musto survive.

lol @ man must survive
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2016
adycatus:

Lufthansa should be able to check in baby's car seat and stroller free, provided u carry d baby with it, I mean not still in d cartoon. Cos I flew BA and it was free for my baby.U can also call them and find out

God bless u abundantly
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2016
chikos:

They carry ur baby car seat and stroller free.you have two 23kg and one hand luggage, baby has one 23 kg , one hand luggage and a diaper bag of any size as long as u can it . tip- beg them to check in your hand luggage and baby's hand luggage. So you can carry the diaper bag and your hand bag . pls remembered you have a baby but if you have a stroller its easier for you.

God bless u Moma I appreciate a lot .

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.