Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13914 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by blackspade(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2009
Boo fuçking hoo, these cowards made their own beds so let them lay in it (6 feet deep).

They can all rest in piss!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2009
When all of this saga started I adopted condemning position to that group and still. When I saw the first photos I said what they are doing is almost suicide. They did not look like trained militants, not equipped and with minor weapons, unlike Niger Delta ones, so what a foolish mind made them to confront the heavy weapon army and police.
But now, after their leader got killed as he was in the police custody, one should start thinking about the whole story.
Isn't logic that the police should at least spare him to know more information about his group, their shelters, supporters, and plans? This is the logic. So why they killed him after arresting him, even one police source said he was begging the officers not to shoot him!! either our police is so stupid or there is something we do not know or both are correct
If this happens in any civilized country, a real investigation by the parliament will start at once.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2009
$osisi:

how many virgins do they get when they die?

Why are you interested, it is only for virgins wink cheesy
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2009
BOMANY:

Most of the Christian commentators did not bother themselves to search about the truth behind what happened truly up there. They just surrendered completely to the ugliest hatred feelings. They did not talk about that group as criminals or terrorists for what they perpetuated rather they preferred to condemn them only as muslims. Even they did not show interest about their HOMELAND Nigeria, all what concerned them is to insult Muslim in childhood manners
All their lies about love just vanished in less than a second as if one can love in one second and hate in the next one. A wise man said the heart that knows love does not know how to hate and the heart that is full of hatred does not know how to love.

I am neither Christian nor Muslim.
My grouse is, why does the North seem to regularly produce these murderous groups?
There has never ever been such a group from the South. The worst we have down there are Olumba, T.B. Joshua and white garment churches.
What love are you dreaming about? Every Northern fanatic wakes up to kill Southerner, the Northern govs worsen things with sharia. . . And you are asking about some sort of love? Damn!
Its almost like you think the North has no responsibilities or Southerners are disposable.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by kshow1(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2009
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THESE IS DISINTEGRATION SO THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITH THEIR STATES.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
Beaf:

I am neither Christian nor Muslim.

What love are you dreaming about? Every Northern fanatic wakes up to kill Southerner, the Northern govs worsen things with sharia. . . And you are asking about some sort of love? Damn!

Its almost like you think the North has no responsibilities or Southerners are disposable.

I am nt from North and neither asking anybody to show love to anybody. It is observation out of general feelings towards the northerns based on bias religious attitudes. As it is said, one is against what he ignores. You claim that your attitude is not bias because of religious stance, ok.

Your judges, like others, about northerns are very generalized. You put all of them in the same basket, what about the Christians there, the northern ones, Do they wake up everyday to kill the Southerners. Moreover, do the northern muslims wake up hoping to kill all southerners including the muslims there?

pls some logic, that is all what i am concerning about. Our country deserves better thinking, attitudes and better reactions, better than all of this. The hatred feelings do hurt you before anybody else, it is a medical fact.

What about your social environment, you have never met someone from the north that you can say he is good, even in your NYSC camp. What about your house gate man, the mallam, the one that you sleep believing that he is protecting your life and prosperities.

When was the last time that northerns came down to south to kill southerners? I am not talking about the domestic clashes, it is tribunal more than religious.

I do feel free to criticize anyone without looking to his identification, religion or position, including muslim clerks. The right is always clear, God is The Truth. Anyone knows Islam truly, he will be free, soul, heart and mind.

In my humble opinion, the problem is that we do not know each other, perhaps even we do not hate each other on personal attitudes or scale. We hate something misty and vague. Something we do not know it exactly but still fear it, more tribunal than religious.

I believe the fed gov is doing good in handling this case, if you noticed they are positioning many northerns down here and southerners up there, especially during the NYSC camp and service.

The problem is the social and civil society organizations and institutions, especially Churches and Mosques. And especially what is so called the tradition leaders. They are not helping issue, even worsening the problem.

We need to know each other more and STOP JUDGING EACH OTHER
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by shoboy9: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THESE IS DISINTEGRATION SO THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITH THEIR STATES

Sorry but that won't solve anything. Look at america and uk today fighting fanatics in afghan.

Yes, there are peaceful moslems IN THEORY. They have not proven that. They have not stood against violence. All we hear is rhethoric. Endless talk and Jabber.

Same with FG. If illitracy is at the root of this problem, why hasn't the govt started a mass literacy campaign to wipe or reduce the problem? What is being DONE to prevent more violence. Nothing. Just talk. Idle talk.

We must ask ourselves now before things get worse. In a war of religion, is there such a thing as a civilian?

What stops any psychiatric case from using religion to kill people. There were many such sects in Japan, commiting suicide and killing people. If fundamentalists are branded as evil by their fellow muslims, there wouldn't be so many taking up their cause poverty or illitracy notwithstanding.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
kshow1:

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THESE IS DISINTEGRATION SO THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITH THEIR STATES.

ATCHUUUUM, Sorry, I am allergic to irresponsible nonsense. Our country, like others, is made of hundred pieces of mosaic, if we break one the others will break down successively. For example, if the Niger delta separate as they claim, who will control there, Ijaws, urhobos or Itsekiris, will they accept sharing each other, definitely NOT. And then we wil talk about dividing the divided and separating the separated. Other nations are looking for maximizing and expanding and our ignorants are asking for dividing.
What about southern muslims, you will convert them by force or exile them to the north or just simply kill them. Oh yes, they deserve it because they are muslims.
We should not run from our responsibilities. The mistakes we leave today, will attack us tomorrow
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2009
BOMANY:

The problem is the social and civil society organizations and institutions, especially Churches and Mosques. And especially what is so called the tradition leaders. They are not helping issue, even worsening the problem.

I remember one day I was invited with other two muslim friends to our Christian friend's baby girl dedication and naming ceremony. Frankly, personally, I do not like to attend such social ceremonies in churches, they keep expecting you to do the same like them even as they know that you are a muslim. But because our C friend insists to be with him from beginning, we went with him to the church. Everything was ok, and out of all sudden the priest started talking about Islam, muslims and their religion and how muslims fight for THEIR God while the Christian's God fights for them bla bla bla. I just pulled myself silently out of the church, as my religion tells me to leave the place where there is bad mouth about God. Our friend rushed after me apologizing for what he didn’t do. It was someone else sin. I forced myself to go back with him to keep the peaceful environment and to not spoil the atmosphere. However, the priest kept on his nonsense as if he is personal satisfaction to do so. Immediately after that, in the church, many people, who I do not know, came thanking me for coming even those who are not really part of my friend's family, perhaps just neighbors, as if they were apologizing. Since then, I decided not to attend any friend's ceremony in churches to avoid implications and embarrassment. I forgot to say, our friend introduced us to the priest before the ceremony. He knew that there are some muslims in the church to stand beside their friend.

Such this priest and similar muslim clerks are responsible about most of the bad attitudes about others and ignorants follow them blindly.

My question here does it worth going so far in hatred and insulting others without any need or justification to do so.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by shoboy9: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
My question here does it worth going so far in hatred and insulting others without any need or justification to do so

And what constitutes justification? Do you think it is human to hate those who killed members of your family or friends? I'm not supporting anything, just asking.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
I hear they've now descended on Christians,as usual
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Naturez(m): 2:13am On Aug 02, 2009
blackspade:

Boo fuçking hoo, these cowards made their own beds so let them lay in it (6 feet deep).

They can all rest in piss!

They should rest in Pieces
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by nnalove(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2009
Wat a greatest mistake our colonial masters has done to nigeria. Dey r to blame for dis unending conflict dat frequentilly occured to d Northern side of d country in d name of religion. How can u can u put a squire peg in a sound hole dat seen not to have work any where. But muslim on their own should embrace d peaceful existence in nigeria for dis little period off. Time is not suppose to be waste in dealing wit dis sect, fundamentalist and militant group using religion as frame work
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
shoboy9:

And what constitutes justification? Do you think it is human to hate those who killed members of your family or friends? I'm not supporting anything, just asking.

A killer is a killer must be punished the same level regardless his religion, position or slogan he is claiming. But the problem you use his crime to hate his neighbors and yours and motivate others to hate other people just because it happened that the killer was claiming another religion. every killer is at the end is just a killer, whatever his claims. When Ku Klux Klan KKK were killing our brothers the Afro- Americans claiming too that God is white and he loves only white people, we didnot hate all Christians saying all of them are like KKK
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
Naturez:

They should rest in Pieces

That is exactly the same title of a report made by Human Rights Watch organization about Police Torture and Deaths in Custody in Nigeria

www.hrw.org/de/node/11630/section/5
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bilymuse: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

If u don`t speak up against state brutality, just remember it might be u or family next time.

------ Okunoba
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2009
bilymuse:

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

If u don`t speak up against state brutality, just remember it might be u or family next time.[size=8pt][/size]
------ Okunoba
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Naturez(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2009
BOMANY:

That is exactly the same title of a report made by Human Rights Watch organization about Police Torture and Deaths in Custody in Nigeria

www.hrw.org/de/node/11630/section/5

I thank you my brother. I no know say you sef watch am
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Deshola: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
na today!
They can go to hell and form their own country!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
Deshola:

na today!
They can go to hell and form their own country!

i am sure they might start bombing other people in hell that aint Islam worshipers
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosob: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2009
angry the nigerian constitution 1999 to be precise states that nigeria has noreligion hence people can practice any religion of their choice.so those jihadists can take their message to iraq iran or afghanistan maybe just maybe it could happen.i believe islam is a religion of peace but muslim clerics have got to stand up against this madness.lets say christians took up guns and started fighting too or said the nation must be chistians? islam and violence are too connected and that religion has never had a moment of respite.killing people to practice a religion is bad.its terriible proper action should be taken to preven this from happening again.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BabaOlu(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2009
Do you want to know the possible root cause of the emergence of "Boko Haram" and cover-ups of this extra judicial killings? Read the information on these links below and make your judgement?

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1997.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1975.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1963.html

This dey happen in naija.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by suasmablow(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
its quiet unfortunate and regretful that at a stage when nigerians are being urged to enhance religious tolerance and adhere to their fundamental freedom of religion,some group of islamic iliterates under the claimed TALIBAN group called buku haram or what is fighting for a course tentamount and anti to world-wide accepted democracy and western education.Please for the unity of Nigeria,this group should be completely wiped out or else nigeria should be ready for another CIVIL WAR.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by whalezy4u(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
i want to quot you that says al-quran is a devilish book.it is not,but misinterpritation of the quran.islam is a religion of peace an noting more.the northen people say education is a sin,come to look at it how many educated and repable person did you found among those that are arested?vividly non.it is stated in the quran that we should seek for knowledge from our childwood till we die.now is westen education not part of seeking for knowledge?.if you want to more about islam as a religion of peace mail me on (raimi.wasiu@gmail.com) and stop aquising al-quran for nothing.those people maight be an ocultic member.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by muhsin(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
whalezy4u:

i want to quot you that says al-quran is a devilish book.it is not,but misinterpritation of the quran.islam is a religion of peace an noting more.the northen people say education is a sin,come to look at it how many educated and repable person did you found among those that are arested?vividly non.it is stated in the quran that we should seek for knowledge from our childwood till we die.now is westen education not part of seeking for knowledge?.if you want to more about islam as a religion of peace mail me on (raimi.wasiu@gmail.com) and stop aquising al-quran for nothing.those people maight be an ocultic member.

You really a newbie. You don't know nairalanders.

Simply go to Islam for Muslims section and discuss this; not here.

Stay blessed.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2010
all dis islamist r so sick.sick in d mind,body,psyche.its no news they r only following d footsteps of their leader,d normadic cum paedophile-mohammed history stated dat he was a very aggressive dude.there was always problem n chaos anywhere he went so their followers have 2 follow suit.besides religion is not by force anywhere in d world i wonder y d mentally deriled islamist will fight 2 force it.unfortunatly i wonder wot dia pathetic clergymen preach 2 dem in dia mosque.gosh.they r so repulsive.if dey love islam so much y dont dey go 2 places like arab nother muslim countries,there dey'll practice their repulsive religion there freely.illiteracy n religion mixed with thoughtlessness is a big disease.worst of all dey'll be praying 5 times a day when human lives means nofin 2 dem.i really wonder who dey r deceiving angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Tadeus(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2010
all dis islamist r so sick.sick in d mind,body,psyche.its no news they r only following d footsteps of their leader,d normadic come paedophile-mohammed history stated dat he was a very aggressive dude.there was always problem n chaos anywhere he went so their followers have 2 follow suit.besides religion is not by force anywhere in d world i wonder y d mentally deriled islamist will fight 2 force it.unfortunatly i wonder wot dia pathetic clergymen preach 2 dem in dia mosque.gosh.they r so repulsive.if dey love islam so much y dont dey go 2 places like arab nother muslim countries,there dey'll practice their repulsive religion there freely.illiteracy n religion mixed with thoughtlessness is a big disease.worst of all dey'll be praying 5 times a day when human lives means nofin 2 dem.i really wonder who dey r deceiving

You dont have to regards all muslim as a terrorist, These evil doers just hide under the unbrella of Islam, but the weak side of muslim was that they are unable to seperate themselves from these people called terrorist. Im not a muslim, but Islam preaches about peace not violence.

Apologise to our muslim brothers please,
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
@tadeus n all muslim bro dem say make i apologise so i say a big SORRY but ur clergymen should place emphasis on a life n not jihad (no pun intended) just a suggestion cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by ImadeUReadThis: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
They were emboldened by Buhari's statement in 2001 where he called for TOTAL SHARIA LAW implimentation across the polity.

Buhari stepped up his game in financing this group in 2008/2009 after losing to Yaradua.

His plan was to destabiilize Yaradua's govt with BH.

Buhari is the architect and founder of BH

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Press Statement On April 11, Governorship Election / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget / How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.