Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13918 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 3:00am On Jul 31, 2009
Beaf:

Firstly, I'm interested in the benefits of Islam or Christianity.

I am not here to preach for Islam, if you want to know about a religion read it not to read about it

Beaf:

he question I have is; what Afghanistan has to do with Nigeria? Why should any Nigerian be influenced by events there or by Osama Bin Laden? Why is it only Muslims in the North that get negative influences that lead them to kill.

Good question, at las someone is thinking.  There is strong link even if you cannt see it or understand. When the Extremists won the war against the defunct Union Soviet in Afghanistan, the Extremism, generally, gained double power against moderatos in the streets especially when ordinary Muslims felt that being moderate for centuries made them only victims and losing continuously, especially in the Middle East where the people feel humiliation as their brothers in Palestine are killed and kicked out of their fathers' land while they could not give much help as they themselves still under western control

Then it became like infection, many people felt relief with expressing their anger in violent way. Remember, violent expression of depression and hard feelings is always easy than to think and correct yourself and carry on again.

Those northern extremists do not know about ben laden but they are influenced, through the media, by the mind hood of extremism and using violence against others as an expression of their depression.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2009
With this kinda conflict, how's Nigeria suppose to progress? Might as well seperate the country into two countries.

Islam is peaceful? Yea. . . . right undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2009
strangleyo:

If the hapless Arab/Muslim regimes had the power of the Western nations we'd all still be in shackles. The arabs are far worse.

The Ottomans? Arab conquest of southern spain? The Barbary Corsairs? Don't even get me started!

NO PLS START, put down some facts, solid Historical facts. and when you talk about Spain do not forget Santa Hermandad and say the motives of the Spanish/ Portugeese explorations. Say the History complete
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 31, 2009
BOMANY:

Good question, at las someone is thinking.  There is strong link even if you cannt see it or understand. When the Extremists won the war against the defunct Union Soviet in Afghanistan, the Extremism, generally, gained double power against moderatos in the streets especially when ordinary Muslims felt that being moderate for centuries made them only victims and losing continuously, especially in the Middle East where the people feel humiliation as their brothers in Palestine are killed and kicked out of their fathers' land while they could not give much help as they themselves still under western control

when will muslims stop lying for allah? which father's land? shocked When did arabs own jerusalem or bethlehem or nazareth? Are those even arab or herbrew names?

Sorry the arabs failed woefully at trying to kick the jews out of their 3000 yr old ancestral lands in 1948 . . . live with it!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 3:32am On Jul 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

if its tru the police are fools

They may be fools, or just criminals. that's how the mafia used to silence potential talking heads.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 3:47am On Jul 31, 2009
naijaking1:

They may be fools, or just criminals. that's how the mafia used to silence potential talking heads.

Exactly!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by 9child(f): 4:00am On Jul 31, 2009
fight for allah, extremism, or pure blood thirst. watevr the reasons they claim, there is no justification for takin one's life let alone another man's life.

if killin them will stop them, then let them be killed, all of them

who born the maga!!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by MustardInc: 4:59am On Jul 31, 2009
[center]"Boko Haram": Another testament to a moribund hegemony![/center]
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by afamblondy: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2009
@get am wrote;
you sounding like an idiot kid.The problem in the north is same as the problem any where in Nigeria.unemployment is the greatest evil ravaging this country,do you think if all these rioters are gainfully employed living a good life this will happen?

How can you be gainfully employed if you do not go to school or learn a trade?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

when will muslims stop lying for allah? which father's land? shocked When did arabs own jerusalem or bethlehem or nazareth? Are those even arab or herbrew names?

Sorry the arabs failed woefully at trying to kick the jews out of their 3000 yr old ancestral lands in 1948 . . . live with it!
please tell em.
afamblondy:

@get am wrote;
you sounding like an idiot kid.The problem in the north is same as the problem any where in Nigeria.unemployment is the greatest evil ravaging this country,do you think if all these rioters are gainfully employed living a good life this will happen?

How can you be gainfully employed if you do not go to school or learn a trade?

u sound as if u just bursted into the thread and started spitting dust without making some enquiries or research.many of em r litterates.I even read of one on yahoo,who was a proffesor in the uni and then he dropped his job,sold his properties and then joined the group in order 2 fight 4 "ALLAH"(craze at the highest level).There r even "insuinations" that many of the members r litterates and had very good western education.The leader himself is a well educated chap.And mind u,that group had the backing of some prominent individuals in the society.If u doubt,then the internet is there 4 u 2 make ur research 2 clear ur mind rather than come here and spit dust about them been poor,illiterate and all that.Afterall na only them poor and dey illiterate 4 naija? undecided
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Adamuenero(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2009
I keep on saying it that islam and christianity are no religion of peace,they are all tools of the devil to destroy and cause confusion to we africans. How can you be doing something that is islam without checking the fundamentals. Those hausa are one of the most stupid ethnic group in these country. They will call you an infidel and later it is you they will still come to beg for food and all what they do are they not from these infidels.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Adamuenero(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2009
I keep on saying it that islam and christianity are no religion of peace,they are all tools of the devil to destroy and cause confusion to we africans. How can you be doing something that is islam without checking the fundamentals. Those hausa are one of the most stupid ethnic group in these country. They will call you an infidel and later it is you they will still come to beg for food and all what they do are they not from these infidels.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sirt1(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2009
philip0906:

please tell em.u sound as if u just bursted into the thread and started spitting dust without making some enquiries or research.many of em r litterates.I even read of one on yahoo,who was a proffesor in the uni and then he dropped his job,sold his properties and then joined the group in order 2 fight 4 "ALLAH"(craze at the highest level).There r even "insuinations" that many of the members r litterates and had very good western education.The leader himself is a well educated chap.And mind u,that group had the backing of some prominent individuals in the society.If u doubt,then the internet is there 4 u 2 make ur research 2 clear ur mind rather than come here and spit dust about them been poor,illiterate and all that.Afterall na only them poor and dey illiterate 4 naija? undecided
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt]

I tired o. Do we even av any illiterate or poor in the western part of Naija? There are many who could not even write their names even in the city of Lagos, but still move on with live and some of them are stinkingly rich despite their shortcomings. The fact is that poverty or illiteracy will never push anybody to kill his fellow being. Okay, lets look at it from this angle. If poverty and illiteracy are the cause of this barbaric attitude, why cant they commit suicide cos they are frustrated? They won't, because they knew what they are doing and any flimsy excuse will not suffice.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by proudly9ja(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2009
errr thou hypocrite, this was 200-500 yrs ago when we didnt know better and some thought the way to show religious zeal was to kill others. when did muslims start using 500 yr old cases to support evil today?

the problem is YOU are that coward. YOU are the one who is hiding behind the veil of the crusades to not call this the islamic-inspired evil that it is. That is why we will never solve this problem because each time it occurs . . . there are always[b] fools like you[/b] who cry "oh its not about religion".

Pray tell . . . what is the problem with educated people who are clamouring for sharia law and will kill to impose it on others? Politics? I laugh at your silliness.

I take it that you are a christian. If so, how is it that in my bid to hold a discussion with you, you have resorted to insulting my person. Is this what christianity has taught you?

Next time before you go about castigating and judging others, please take a look at the mirror!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2009
proudly9ja:

I take it that you are a christian. If so, how is it that in my bid to hold a discussion with you, you have resorted to insulting my person. Is this what christianity has taught you?

Next time before you go about castigating and judging others, please take a look at the mirror!
Atleast he never threatened 2 do a "JIHAD" or a "HOLY WAR" . wink cheesy grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Naturez(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2009
A bit relief,hmmmmm, The Useless Boko Haram guy has been killed.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2009
Adamuenero:

I keep on saying it that islam and christianity are no religion of peace,they are all tools of the devil to destroy and cause confusion to we africans
. How can you be doing something that is islam without checking the fundamentals. Those hausa are one of the most stupid ethnic group in these country.
They will call you an infidel and later it is you they will still come to beg for food and all what they do are they not from these infidels
naaaaaaaaa.give ur reasons 4 putting CHristianity into that frame? undecided
Thats a nice point u made there.na dem beg pass.They beg 4rm Xristians even outside some Big Churches but yet when they go amongst themselves,they begin 2 plot evil against the same people that feed them all in the name of religion angry
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by otokx(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2009
some arguments are simply undeniable and nairaland has a wealth of thinkers

someone asked if mohammed the proponent of Islam was a violent man? if by any means he undertook personally in violent actions which led to death and physical injury to human beings and the answer is YES

the same question was used against Jesus the Christ who is supposed to be the proponent of Christianity and the answer is NO

Knowledge is indeed power, for even if that simple test is carried out a 1000 years from now or 1000 years ago the results will not change.

That foreigner that came into our country to preach against knowledge was a hypocrite. Why did he not flee on camel back? Why did he flee in an SUV?

Now he has been killed in a gun battle. He will surely get his total Islam in that hot and dark place that awaits those who reject the mercy and grace of God.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by larez(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
I posted the following yesterday at a different forum. I am glad folks are now beginning to think. Here is the link with a time/day stamp.
http://vote.sparklit.com/comments.spark?contentID=1005846&page=0&action=viewTopic&commentID=all&pollID=958929

In response to the Boko Haram guys, I have to say; What a pity? It is very unfortunate that in Nigeria, life is not considered as important. Here are Nigerian Policemen and Military killing Nigerian civilians. Was this the best approach? Were they given options of surrender? Do we have laws in this country? Is everyman not innocent until convicted of a crime? Did the Police and Army summarily judge, convict and execute these people?

Any fair minded Nigerian will be concerned about the slaughter of fellow Nigerians. Even guilty people still have families that love them. They are still humans and may deserve mercy sometimes. The act of mercy may change such people into the best of the society. These same people if they had been given a chance may have saved some lives in the future.

No matter how bad we consider them and their beliefs to be, we should not dehumanize ourselves and become like them. Afterall, Jesus Christ forgave 2 men who had been criminals and murderers all their lives, as they were being crucified with him. This is an example that we should always remember. We should not wait until the Police and Military do the same thing to us and our loved ones. People should still be availed to due process.

With that being said, I definitely will not excuse the behaviours of the Boko Haram people. These people should not be allowed to roam freely on the streets maiming and killing. But when we really look deeply into the issue, we will find that they are victims too. These people are victims of poverty which led to the fragility of their minds. They were ripe for indoctrination. Nigerians need to begin to care about each others social welfare. We need to urge/push our government to get more serious about eliminating poverty.

Poverty is indeed the crime that is being perpetrated against Nigerians. A country with so much resources being stolen by a select few while majority can hardly afford a good meal daily. Why will this not happen? Why will Boko Haram not exist in various parts of Nigeria? Boko haram is a response to the educated class. These is the class of Nigerians that have been foisted with leadership and trusted to deliver to the people. We have failed woefully. Our so-called education is proving to be a waste. We have not taken any social responsibilities to make lives better for our people, and here is their reaction.

It is only logical that when the educated do not serve the poor and better their lives, then the poor may as well seize power back and make do the best way that they can. Nigerian government has been irresponsible, and is now acting the medicine after death part. Nigerians allowed Sharia to enter into the system, which the constitution does not provide for. It was fine when it served the leaders and looters. Now the cost of Sharia has come to bear. It is now beginning to look too expensive, and I wonder just what will come next.

The handling of the Boko haram followers should not be mistaken for justice. It should be seen as a prelude to what may come to the Niger delta next. Now some southerners are jubilating, and thinking that the equalizer for the attacks on Southerners in the North has finally come. This will be a false assertion as I can clearly see this as a human sacrifice to legitimize mass killings that may be targeted at the Niger Delta next. Afterall, the North can always point to this incidence as the par for dealing with unrest anywhere in Nigeria. There is one thing that Nigerian leaders have been constant about. This is their sickened mental calculations. I will not trust the sacrificial slaughter of fellow northerners as a mere act of protection of Northern outsiders.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by soloqy: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
@larez

If you are the person that posted that on the other forum, then dont think you will get any commendations for that. Thats another attempt at trying to sound politicaly correct.

Pray what do you expect the Nigerian police and army to do in the face of attacks by men with weapons? Sit idly and be butchered because the attackers are allegedly Nigerians? Please save us that nonsense.

People like you are actually a *part* of our problems in this country. You never call a spade a spade. You just want to sound knowledgable and politicaly correct.

The police people and army people that were butchered by the monsters, are they not Nigerians? Dont they have families that have now been thrown into grief.

If the monsters die during a shootout with police, then so be it. If they die while being interrogated, so be it.

Enough of this bull-crap. Really
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by larez(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
soloqy:

@larez

If you are the person that posted that on the other forum, then dont think you will get any commendations for that. Thats another attempt at trying to sound politicaly correct.

Pray what do you expect the Nigerian police and army to do in the face of attacks by men with weapons? Sit idly and be butchered because the attackers are allegedly Nigerians? Please save us that nonsense.

People like you are actually a *part* of our problems in this country. You never call a spade a spade. You just want to sound knowledgable and politicaly correct.

The police people and army people that were butchered by the monsters, are they not Nigerians? Dont they have families that have now been thrown into grief.

If the monsters die during a shootout with police, then so be it. If they die while being interrogated, so be it.

Enough of this bull-crap. Really

Your ignorance is very scary. This is the mentality that leads Nigerian Police to act the way they do. I will reiterate, that not one innocent life lost in the shooting by the Police is worth it. Those people should have been arrested and safely secured in jails, while they await their day in court. We are civilized people and not Animals. What rock did you crawl out from underneath?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
larez:

Your ignorance is very scary. This is the mentality that leads Nigerian Police to act the way they do. I will reiterate, that not one innocent life lost in the shooting by the Police is worth it. Those people should have been arrested and safely secured in jails, while they await their day in court. We are civilized people and not Animals. What rock did you crawl out from underneath?

Do you mean to say, they police and the anti riot groups should not have killed the "Nigerian talibans" but try to arrest them?
I guess, you will soon say we should be praying for them too, wont you?
My guy, these are people that has made the nation to stand at a halt, they have been killing people only cos they dont blv in what they blved in, so you wanna tell me they act under a different democracy that the rest of the nation/
If there was a chance of arresting them, sure, why not, however, i would have told the anti riot group to find a way to make sure of pple that are among the "Nigerian Talibans" and shoot at sight.
I am sorry to say, but i would have, cos such imbeciles dont deserves to live among humans
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by soloqy: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
larez:

I will also ask you hypocritical apologist. Are the soldiers and police supposed to sit and look at them or try to arrest them while being shot at without defending themselves? So if in the process of trying to arrest them, they resist by firing at the police(which is what happened in many cases) then what?

You are talking of innocent people being killed. Are you for real? Are you one of those fools that stay away in some foreign land to say things they know nothing about?

Did you not realise or in your case, read how the monsters pulled innocent people from their cars and shot them? Or did you not read of schools and churches and businesses that they set ablaze? Did you not read how they murdered people they percieved as educated in cold blood.

Just carry on going around with your head in your ass and soon enough you are going to smell it.

Once again, you wont get any commendations for trying to sound politicaly correct.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sherrylo: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Sology please try to learn!when a criminal is in police custody,they try to get words from him and know the other people involve not just kill straight away!

They merely silenced him so as not to involve some people! they didn't help the case!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by soloqy: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
sherry lo:

@Sology please try to learn!when a criminal is in police custody,they try to get words from him and know the other people involve not just kill straight away!

They merely silenced him so as not to involve some people! they didn't help the case!

You dont know that for sure. The Islamist is thought not to value his life nor that of another. If he dies, whether by his own hands or another, he believes he is going to enjoy in paradise. And the more the pain he suffers before the death, the more the enjoyment and goodies.

You dont know for sure yet what happened. Did he die from gun shot wounds? You cant just come out to say he was executed whi9le in custody.

Besides, the case of the leader dying in custody is not the issue but the unreasonable thinking here that the police and soldiers should allow themselves be killed and butchered before they can *arrest the jihadists* . Thats absurd.

And if you have ever been in the force or have any friend who is in the military, you would understand that when a colleague is killed, there is no way they would protect the perpetrators or the *people behind them* as you call them. Its a more personal issue when a colleague is killed so forget about them trying to protect any body behind the jihadists.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
soloqy:

You dont know that for sure. The Islamist is thought not to value his life nor that of another. If he dies, whether by his own hands or another, he believes he is going to enjoy in paradise. And the more the pain he suffers before the death, the more the enjoyment and goodies.

You dont know for sure yet what happened. Did he die from gun shot wounds? You cant just come out to say he was executed whi9le in custody.

Besides, the case of the leader dying in custody is not the issue but the unreasonable thinking here that the police and soldiers should allow themselves be killed and butchered before they can *arrest the jihadists* . Thats absurd.

And if you have ever been in the force or have any friend who is in the military, you would understand that when a colleague is killed, there is no way they would protect the perpetrators or the *people behind them* as you call them. Its a more personal issue when a colleague is killed so forget about them trying to protect any body behind the jihadists.

Boy! You are really beginning to sound weird. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by soloqy: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Beaf

So what dont you understand in what was posted?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
how many virgins do they get when they die?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
Let those people first discard their mobile phones, TV sets and radio sets (though I heard some of them are so extreme they don't have them). Let them avoid any form of technology, including using the media to reach the rest of Nigeria. Let them ride horses and camels from Maiduguri to Aso Rock. Then they'll understand why they need western education.

They can like to throw away all clothes that aren't exclusively made in Nigeria, from growing cotton in Nigerian farms to spinning them on Nigerian spindles to weaving them on Nigerian looms to sewing them on Nigerian machines. Are there Nigerian sewing machines?

In my opinion, they're not thinking well. I could be wrong, of course.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by generalzango(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
NPF are the most unqualified Government workers of the century. Where his comments on the driving force that lead to his attacks on the Government.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2009
davidylan:

Man, what are you talking about, you are just making a foolish JOKE out of yourself. Now I know that the Bible is the only book you have ever read. It is ok with me if you keep it for prayers but not more. How many times it should be said that the HOLY BOOKS are not geographic or historic books, they are just for preaching and teaching.

Your bible says the age of the man kind on earth is about 4000 years, which is against all facts. Egyptians made their civilization more than ten thousand years ago. That is why French people are the most European nation admires the Ancient Egyptian civilization and the less to practice Service. When they discovered the way to read the Hieroglyphic language, they discovered the truth that their bible is just artificial. It is not possible that God doesn’t know when He created the man, and that is why also Jews hate the most Egypt.

One wise man said, the problem with ignorance it talks confidently. If you tried to know the facts about Palestine, you would know that the origin people there were Canaans, the fathers of the Palestinians, thousands of years before the first sign of Jewish existence there. The names of cities that you mentioned ignorantly belong to the Palestinians but Israelis modified it in their BOOK. It doesn’t mean because you read it in the bible that it belongs to the Israelis. I hope they wont claim Egypt is a part of their land because it is mentioned there.

Even Jerusalem is a Canaan word, it is two parts JERU or URU means establish and SALEM which is a name of one of their gods (idol), and the two parts mean "the place that is established by SALEM, one of Canaan's gods". The first mention to the city is in the Ancient Egyptian record 1878 B.C. the second was in 1450 B.C when the its ruler sent six message to Pharaoh complaining of the attacks of the traveling Bedouins, Hebrews and this was the first ever mention to the Israelites in the man kind history.

The word of Hebrews itself means "traverse or pass over"…. the given name to the Israelites by other peoples…. it refers to them as they crossed into the land of Canaan from the “other side” of the Euphrates or Jordan rivers (source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). It means they were moving from a place to another.

the Historical facts say that the one Jewish Kingdom was on a small part of Palestine and lasted only for SEVENTY FIVE YEARS, from 1000 B.C to 935 B.C, then it split into two tiny states, which lasted only two hundred years. In the same time the rest of Palestine and before / after this era was ruled by Palestinians

Moreover, most of the Jews now do not to descend from the Historical Israelites. They come from a tribe (THE KHAZAR) lived in East Europe during 17 century and adopted Judaism against its two great neighboring kingdoms as one of them was Christian and the other was Muslim , The Khazar Empire. There are books already about this fact, the most known book is Thirteenth Tribe By Arthur Koestler
http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/

Most of the historical Israelites adopted Christianity later under the Roman regime.

READ OR KEEP AWAY FROM THIS AREA AND STICK WITH YOUR BOOK
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2009
Most of the Christian commentators did not bother themselves to search about the truth behind what happened truly up there. They just surrendered completely to the ugliest hatred feelings. They did not talk about that group as criminals or terrorists for what they perpetuated rather they preferred to condemn them only as muslims. Even they did not show interest about their HOMELAND Nigeria, all what concerned them is to insult Muslim in childhood manners
All their lies about love just vanished in less than a second as if one can love in one second and hate in the next one. A wise man said the heart that knows love does not know how to hate and the heart that is full of hatred does not know how to love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Returns 2016-2018 MTEF And $29.9bn Loan Request To Buhari / Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Fayose Not Wanted In Our Party, Says Ekiti APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.