Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13917 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by back2back(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
And the evil days are yet to come,

what a sad country!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bawomolo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
aren't most of the dead militants?  

I mean how is the police/army supposed to suppress militants.

WilyWily:

Moslem can Kill Moslem, no problem

it's fine until the virus spreads to your backyard.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
asha 80:

grin Enjoy.I will think whatever i want to think. grin

Islamize nigeria my foot cheesy Naija for life shocked cheesy Western education is pure evil lipsrsealed Asha 80 please do not edge them on tongue

Definitely! You are allowed to think as you want. These are human beings being killed. If you missed it, I said stand up against this nonsense, I am not sure why you would purposedly omit that portion in my post.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
what we have to do is responding in a way that shows that this babarism has no place in the 21st century. We can only do that by ensuring that the fools and their sponsors are tried in the law court. Governors in the South can also send a stronger message by beafing up security around Hausas in their State to prevent any reprisal attacks.

@Mckren

The attacks are against the police and whom they feel are agents of government.It was not targetted against southerners(not yet)
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by presido1: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Definitely! You are allowed to think as you want. These are human beings being killed. If you missed it, I said stand up against this nonsense, I am not sure why you would purposedly omit that portion in my post.
You are standing up in Ohio, keep on standing dude. While u stand add ROFLMAO tongue tongue

But why are you standing up? Are you in support or against the BOKO HARAM or Security Forces that were attacked. Shade more light pls.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bawomolo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
she now lives in chicago.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by presido1: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Ma bad tongue tongue tongue
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
presido1:

You are standing up in Ohio, keep on standing dude. While u stand add ROFLMAO tongue tongue

But why are you standing up? Are you in support or against the BOKO HARAM or Security Forces that were attacked. Shade more light pls.

Do you realize that your minister of aviation was pulled from right here to come down to work for the country? So what has location to do with standing up against nonsense? Or is it only in the case of Nigeria that you have to be right in the eye of the storm for to be able to effect change?? Jeeezzzz!!!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
bawomolo:

You be amebo?? them send u?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
By the way kobo which one are you for: support or against the BOKO HARAM or Security Forces that were attacked by these guys?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bawomolo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You be amebo?? them send u?

i have psychic powers you know.

don't try me.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by presido1: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Do you realize that your minister of aviation was pulled from right here to come down to work for the country? So what has location to do with standing up against nonsense? Or is it only in the case of Nigeria that you have to be right in the eye of the storm for to be able to effect change?? Jeeezzzz!!!
I believe he stays in the country right now. Why not come to the country and stand better off go staright to Bauchi or Yobe and make sure you don't wear anything that looks western otherwise they will make sure you are not standing but facing the ground or sky.

is Jeeezzzz the one on board now. What happened to ROFLMAO tongue
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
asha 80:

By the way kobo which one are you for: support or against the BOKO HARAM or Security Forces that were attacked by these guys?

Remember when you said on another thread that you would rather spend your time dealing with the root cause of these issues and not the symptom? Don’t you see how this is the symptom of the bigger problem: problem that currently exists because our constitution currently allows states to choose to implement religious laws that are completely not in line with the constitution?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by cold(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
I have alwayz said there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.The most "moderate" muslim can be likened to a python waiting patiently to strike at its prey.The days of responding to these imbeciles with docility are over,they should get what ever they dish out in equal measure,pressed down and shaken.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bawomolo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Remember when you said on another thread that you would rather spend your time dealing with the root cause of these issues and not the symptom? Don’t you see how this is the symptom of the bigger problem: problem that currently exists because our constitution currently allows states to choose to implement religious laws that are completely not in line with the constitution?

the insurgency has to be solved in the short term (by force if needed) and then the real issue can be solved through dialogue or whatever.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Can you quote the section pls?

Morever you have not answered my question for me to know where i can respond you?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2009
bawomolo:

the insurgency has to be solved in the short term (by force if needed) and then the real issue can be solved through dialogue or whatever.

Sure, but I am not on about it. This is not the first and this will probably not be the last of it.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Where are the northern Christians in all this
I know the Bible say you should turn the other cheek, but these people have been turning everything for their muslim neighbours since the time of Othman Dan Fodio.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by OYBMEND: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
for Kobojunkie

members of Boko Haram are people's brothers, fathers and sons and we must treat them with compassion, while MEND are terrorists who should be snuffed out.
What I find amazing is while Boko Haram seeks to abolish formal education and impose full blown sharia, MEND claims to be fighting for justice for their people who have been deprived of their God given wealth.

This is another example in a long list of Kobo's Litany of double standards. Unfortunately the list is getting worryingly long.

Here her talk about MEND in the link below and compare it to her opinion on this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=298262.msg4215280#msg4215280

Here her!!!!
(stated by kobojunkie at  #17 on: July 19, 2009, 03:50 AM »  )
But @Samparian, you argument does not seem to include the fact that an attack on any, and I mean any FEDERAL INSTALLATION as you choose to label it, is an attack on the Nigerian people?

These terrorists have gone too far and need to be stopped with serious force, if necessary. Are you telling me NO CIVILIANS WERE HARMED, or have been since they started this war of theirs?

She will not condone an attack on Federal Installations but seems to have sympathy for a group of folks who will attack a Nigerian police station all because they want to impose a medieval age ideology on the rest of us
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
naijaking1:

Where are the northern Christians in all this
I know the Bible say you should turn the other cheek, but these people have been turning everything for their muslim neighbours since the time of Othman Dan Fodio.

they are fighting the police and not christians

Kobojunkie:

Sure, but I am not on about it. This is not the first and this will probably not be the last of it.

how can we stand up to these guys then?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
cold:

I have alwayz said there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.The most "moderate" muslim can be likened to a python waiting patiently to strike at its prey.The days of responding to these imbeciles with docility are over,they should get what ever they dish out in equal measure,pressed down and shaken.

You're one of the few that understand these people.
Unfortunately, the majority of Nigerians--christians, animists, etc. somehow tend to bend over for these people all the time. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2009
OYB_MEND:

for Kobojunkie

members of Boko Haram are people's brothers, fathers and sons and we must treat them with compassion, while MEND are terrorists who should be snuffed out.
What I find amazing is while Boko Haram seeks to abolish formal education and impose full blown sharia, MEND claims to be fighting for justice for their people who have been deprived of their God given wealth.

This is another example in long list of Kobo's Litany of double standards. Unfortunately the list is getting worryingly long.

Here her talk about MEND in the link below and compare it to her opinion on this issue.

Here her!!!!
(stated by kobojunkie at #17 on: July 19, 2009, 03:50 AM » )
She will not condone an attack on Federal Installations but seems to have sympathy for a group of folks who will attack a Nigerian police station all because they want to impose a medieval age ideology on the rest of us

shocked grin chai kobo cheesy cool
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
OYB_MEND:

for Kobojunkie

This is another example in a long list of Kobo's Litany of double standards. Unfortunately the list is getting worryingly long.

Here her!!!!
(stated by kobojunkie at  #17 on: July 19, 2009, 03:50 AM »  )

Dude, don't quit your day job!!! You definitely failed in your attempt to try reading my mind there.

shoot!! I already promised myself I would skip these annoying disconnected thinking from the same set of people!!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
bawomolo:

how can we stand up to these guys then?

Well, depends on who "these guys" refer to.  I remember reading a post of yours where you asked why we are not approaching our reps about these things. You are right, this is no CHRISTIAN vs MUSLIM thing, but in my opinion, a result of mistakes made by our government that will continue to yield more problems.

bawomolo:

Why do Nigerians ignore the legislature?

This can't be passed without the reps allowing it.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
OYB_MEND:

for Kobojunkie

This is another example in long list of Kobo's Litany of double standards. Unfortunately the list is getting worryingly long.

Here her!!!!
(stated by kobojunkie at  #17 on: July 19, 2009, 03:50 AM »  )

I'm sorry, but I will blame you and asha 80 for responding to that demented old Hausa fool who thinks that the ability to type away on the computer equals a balanced thought process. Please ignore him/it/her and you'll see the big picture.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by OYBMEND: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Dude, don't quit your day job!!! You definitely failed in your attempt to try reading my mind there.

a typical answer, when you get under her skin she responds by addressing you as Dude (not that I take offence just an observation)

your double standards are getting too long

there is clear proof on this thread relative to the link I provided.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by presido1: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
OYB_MEND:

a typical answer, when you get under her skin she responds by addressing you as Dude (not that I take offence just an observation)
your double standards are getting too long
there is clear proof on this thread relative to the link I provided.
You noticed late. The guy/gyl no need to be replied.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Dede1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
It is unfortunate that people such as Kobojunkie would like to eat their cake and have it. Any approach short of disintegrating the jungle called Nigeria is simply naïve and disingenuous. The politico-sectarian riots have been a common scene in the northern Protectorate cum northern Nigeria since 1946.

The young leader of the NPC youth wing that saw mayhem and protracted riot of 1946 in Kano later became a minister and very prominent. The person is no less a person than Alhaji Inua Wada. It pays dividends to organize Islamized religious riots in the northern Nigeria.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
Dede1:

It is unfortunate that people such as Kobojunkie would like to eat their cake and have it. Any approach short of disintegrating the jungle called Nigeria is simply naïve and disingenuous. The politico-sectarian riots have been a common scene in the northern Protectorate cum northern Nigeria since 1946.

The young leader of the NPC youth wing that saw mayhem and protracted riot of 1946 in Kano later became a minister and very prominent. The person is no less a person than Alhaji Inua Wada. It pays dividends to organize Islamized religious riots in the northern Nigeria.

Chei dede you have lots of information of prewar nigeria.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by tarano: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
These morons are living in some utopian mind set, You can not have total Islam in Nigeria or anywhere because total Islam never existed anywhere, even during the period of Prophet Muhammad
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by onyengbu1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
This Kobojunkie lady/guy/thing is now very popular for all the wrong reasons.

Also, have u guys noticed that he/she/it no longer laughs off his/her/it ass.

Perhaps she/he/it is out of ass. grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
Roflmao!!! I see the Online-bullies for a cause squad are already here !!!

Not entirely sure how insulting me removes from what I have said!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members / Senate Uncovers N447bn Scam In Import Duty Waivers / Buhari Dead? See Faces Of Northern Governors At Their 'emergency' Meeting In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.