Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13857 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
sherry lo:

@Fhemmy
No! no one has the right to kill.no!
what I was refering to the generalisation of Muslims and Islam as a religion, cause killing is not what Isalm teaches.

of course it must not state it directly that killing is good.But it sure uses INDIRECT means 2 teach that killing is good.abi what will u say of a religion that teaches that anyone that speaks evil against the prophet mohamed, should be killed and that the killers r going straight 2 heaven(abi who no wan go Heaven grin). wink cheesy grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
philip0906:

of course it must not state it directly that killing is good.But it sure uses INDIRECT means 2 teach that killing is good.abi what will u say of a religion that teaches that anyone that speaks evil against the prophet mohamed, should be killed and that the killers r going straight 2 heaven(abi who no wan go Heaven grin). wink cheesy grin

They have been brainwashed no be small.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
sherry lo:

@Phillip na you dem go mind abi? you get very little knowledge so I no go bother with you.I have read your post all through, you seem to me like a ballant talker so i no go bother!
ofcourse I don't need u 2 bother about my comments.when u c yansh wey black u no suppose call am yellow.same as when u c a religion that ALL OVER THE WORLD r known 4 their very problematic lifestyle(the whole world is in confussion cos of this ISLAM of a thing) and then u expect me 2 hail u guys.so don't bother at all.just get that into ur skull. wink
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by soloqy: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
They are still letting the blood-thirsty islamic leaders who caused so much bloodshed to continue spreading the demonic message even while in custody?

Just get the leaders that caused so much carnage and kill em. Chikena
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by asha80(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by proudly9ja(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ philip0906

@proudly9ja
What a load of crap.They r saying the world is in confussion 'cos of this religion called Islam and u r asking y we r attacking islam?is that the only religion in the world?look around and tell me which religion is causing problems in the world.from somalia 2 middle east.even the british ain't safe cos of em immigrants(4rm the pakistan,iran e.t.c)abi u don 4get all the bombings wey take place 4 london?I even heard there is one islamic sect that has erupted in china now.my friend the only thing a sensible individual like me can do is 2 keep wondering y a religion like this ever existed?Mind u proudly9ja,the way u r talking is exactly how asari dokubo started sounding b4 converting 2 islam and then causing havoc in the niger delta. Wink.So don't come here and begin 2 do logic 4 us by asking us y r we condeming them.What we r saying is simple ,ISLAM IS EVIL.

Maybe you should do a bit of research and find out that sometime in the past CHRISTIANS too, yes christians actually killed people in the name of religion. Scientists were branded witches and some killed for committing ''heresy''. A lot of them were burnt at the stake.

My motive here is not to start an arguement. My intention is to show that every religion/ideology, etc has its extremists. People who misinterprete the holy book and cause violence all in the name of religion. All over the world when such violence is committed, the TRUE followers of this religion usually openly come out to condemn it!

In Borno, when police stations were attacked and people killed, was it only christians that were killed? A lot of those police men killed were muslims too. If this was a religious issue, would they turn on their own? A house divided against itself,

This situation is not a religious issue. It is simply some criminals who are bent on causing breakdown of law and order. Unfortunately, maybe due to lack or little education, a lot of underprivileged people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into thinking they are doing it for some god. If you read the report, you will realise that most of the brainwash starts in schools with little children. Some parents were lucky to find out on time and withdraw their children. Even the state chairman of the Muslim association, withdrew his child. It shows what they are preaching is not based on his religion.

It is not until we realise and face the problem for what it is and not hide under a religious or ethnic veil,that we can solve it. As long as we remain cowards, we will continue to have these problems.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
proudly9ja:

@ philip0906

Maybe you should do a bit of research and find out that sometime in the past CHRISTIANS too, yes christians actually killed people in the name of religion. Scientists were branded witches and some killed for committing ''heresy''. A lot of them were burnt at the stake.

My motive here is not to start an arguement. My intention is to show that every religion/ideology, etc has its extremists. People who misinterprete the holy book and cause violence all in the name of religion. All over the world when such violence is committed, the TRUE followers of this religion usually openly come out to condemn it!

In Borno, when police stations were attacked and people killed, was it only christians that were killed? A lot of those police men killed were muslims too. If this was a religious issue, would they turn on their own? A house divided against itself,

This situation is not a religious issue. It is simply some criminals who are bent on causing breakdown of law and order. Unfortunately, maybe due to lack or little education, a lot of underprivileged people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into thinking they are doing it for some god. If you read the report, you will realise that most of the brainwash starts in schools with little children. Some parents were lucky to find out on time and withdraw their children. Even the state chairman of the Muslim association, withdrew his child. It shows what they are preaching is not based on his religion.

It is not until we realise and face the problem for what it is and not hide under a religious or ethnic veil,that we can solve it. As long as we remain cowards, we will continue to have these problems.

Well thats ur own view sha.as 4 us that say and believe it is evil,they r yet 2 prove that it is a peaceful religion.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
proudly9ja:

@ philip0906

errr thou hypocrite, this was 200-500 yrs ago when we didnt know better and some thought the way to show religious zeal was to kill others. when did muslims start using 500 yr old cases to support evil today?

proudly9ja:

the problem is YOU are that coward. YOU are the one who is hiding behind the veil of the crusades to not call this the islamic-inspired evil that it is. That is why we will never solve this problem because each time it occurs . . . there are always fools like you who cry "oh its not about religion".

Pray tell . . . what is the problem with educated people who are clamouring for sharia law and will kill to impose it on others? Politics? I laugh at your silliness.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
proudly9ja:

@ philip0906

Please spare us this load of cow dung!
what you're seeing today is Islam.
They have the same 5 pillars
Read the same Koran Muslims read
bow 5 times a day
have the war Lord Mohammed as their example
and shout the same allahu akhbar just like Mohammed and his warriors did while killing their victims.
Is Osama bin laden not a Muslim
Are the Taliban in Afghanistan and the millions of Muslim terrorists not counted when Muslim tout their 1.2 Billion strong Muslim population?
You can't claim them on a good day and deny them another day.
They are Muslims
Q.E.D
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by money2ride: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yar aduaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! your siddon look don dey too much. Na so u sidon dey look wey them (PDP) wan distroy Ekiti land. Na so u go siddon dey look wey one smallsoja go commot you for that seat wey dey shak you.better act no.

the Boko Haram millitants have always been there. Tey are tools in the hands of the nothern elite, or how can you explain their presence in about for state (the known). Just like the South east millitants(SEM), when you are doing bad to others sometimes someday you will do it to yourself, koba aka ba?.

The SEMs were initially kidnapping the foreigners but now they are kidnapping Deltans. you will find out that these Boko Haram are being sponsored by the politicians from the north. One day they would descend on these sponsors of theirs.

Yaradua your siddon look too much.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bibiazim1: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
isnt it silly and extremely bigoted to view the rants of a few illiterate puppets of the northern elites as the face of islam.do u have any idea how many hundreds of thousands were sacrificed to entrench christianity as a religion?nearly all white supremacist groups support their hatred and discrimination of blacks with authority from the holy bible.should we castigate christianity as a whole because western churches marry men to their fellow men, does that make all christians gays?because a few holy fathers in the catholic church poke little boys from behind does that make all christians peadophiles and perverts?pls be objective, dont turn this issue into a tirade against islam.THERE ARE MODERATE MUSLIMS AND WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY,MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING INDIVIDUALS AND OUR RELIGION PROMOTES PEACE,PLS DONT GET IT TWISTED.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
bibiazim1:

isnt it silly and extremely bigoted to view the rants of a few illiterate puppets of the northern elites as the face of islam.do u have any idea how many hundreds of thousands were sacrificed to entrench christianity as a religion?nearly all white supremacist groups support their hatred and discrimination of blacks with authority from the holy bible.should we castigate christianity as a whole because western churches marry men to their fellow men, does that make all christians gays?because a few holy fathers in the catholic church poke little boys from behind does that make all christians peadophiles and perverts?pls be objective, dont turn this issue into a tirade against islam.[b]THERE ARE MODERATE MUSLIMS AND WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY,[/b]MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING INDIVIDUALS AND OUR RELIGION PROMOTES PEACE,PLS DONT GET IT TWISTED.

Do you realize you could be killed like an infidel if you said the above in some quarters.
You will be declared an apostate and stoned to death .
I'm serious o
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by iyunoluwa: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hi, pals. Lets be sincere to ourselves. if they say no western education and ideas then i say this should be what they should be doing: carving wood for shoe and not using sandals, slippers and shoes made using western education; when they fall sick wait till you die. dont seek for medical help; they shouldnt become maishai and sell bread, tea and noodles made with western ideas; finally they shld wear clothes made with leaves and palm frond and not wear jeans and shirts, not use weapons created with the western education, not use phones and not ride on bikes and cars. PEACE TO OUR NATION NIGERIA.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
bibiazim1:

isnt it silly and extremely bigoted to view the rants of a few illiterate puppets of the northern elites as the face of islam.do u have any idea how many hundreds of thousands were sacrificed to entrench christianity as a religion?nearly all white supremacist groups support their hatred and discrimination of blacks with authority from the holy bible.should we castigate christianity as a whole because western churches marry men to their fellow men, does that make all christians gays?because a few holy fathers in the catholic church poke little boys from behind does that make all christians peadophiles and perverts?pls be objective, dont turn this issue into a tirade against islam.THERE ARE MODERATE MUSLIMS AND WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY,MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING INDIVIDUALS AND OUR RELIGION PROMOTES PEACE,PLS DONT GET IT TWISTED.

na wa for this faceless islam o.

Ok what is the "Face of islam"?

Not pakistan or gaza or kano or the west bank or sudan or somalia or yemen or iran or iraq or lebanon or algeria?

Where is the face of islam?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
davidylan:

na wa for this faceless islam o.

Ok what is the "Face of islam"?

Not pakistan or gaza or kano or the west bank or sudan or somalia or yemen or iran or iraq or lebanon or algeria?

Where is the face of islam?

Allah knows best
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by bibiazim1: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2009
ever heard of david koresh, of waco texas and all the followers he murdered, he brainwashed them using the bible, aryan brotherhood, ku klux klan, all christians, hitler got his hatred of the jews from the bible,which led to the worlds worst ethnic cleansing spree, was he a muslim? your slave masters were singing hymns in church while your great great grandfathers were chained and sweating blood in the whitemans backyard!so i think we can safely say in disgust that christians are evil.would u pardon me if i said ur religion was evil too?but i wont say that cause im not ignorant, im not bigoted and im not a hypocrite and also my religion teaches me to be objective and gain knowledge before i rant in public forums and condemn a whole people and their belliefs.i only hope that can be said for yours'.as a last word i think most christians should try and lose the smugness you have for the modernised within an inch of its life,adulterated to suit all purposes type of religion u practise nowadays and go back to when religion was all about ur personal relationship with God and not about cheap ten a penny miracles and pastors wearing tailor made italian suits,cruising around in private jets bought with the sweat  and blood of people who bus to church.remove the  log in ur eye before removing the splinter in anothers'.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2009
bibiazim1:

All religion is bleeped up.
But the thing with Islam is that, its extremists alway seem to be very violent fanatics. It has happened several times, over and over again.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sosisi(f): 1:18am On Jul 31, 2009
bibiazim1:

ever heard of david koresh, of waco texas and all the followers he murdered, he brainwashed them using the bible, aryan brotherhood, ku klux klan, all christians, hitler got his hatred of the jews from the bible,which led to the worlds worst ethnic cleansing spree, was he a muslim? your slave masters were singing hymns in church while your great great grandfathers were chained and sweating blood in the whitemans backyard!so i think we can safely say in disgust that christians are evil.would u pardon me if i said ur religion was evil too?but i wont say that cause im not ignorant, im not bigoted and im not a hypocrite and also my religion teaches me to be objective and gain knowledge before i rant in public forums and condemn a whole people and their belliefs.i only hope that can be said for yours'.as a last word i think most christians should try and lose the smugness you have for the modernised within an inch of its life,adulterated to suit all purposes type of religion u practise nowadays and go back to when religion was all about ur personal relationship with God and not about cheap ten a penny miracles and pastors wearing tailor made italian suits,cruising around in private jets bought with the sweat  and blood of people who bus to church.remove the  log in ur eye before removing the splinter in anothers'.

Your prime example is Mohammed
Mine is Christ

Did mohammed kill, maim, pillage, hunt down ,way lay and cut down people in cold blood

Yes!

Did Christ do same

No

Big difference

Did Mohammed spread his religion by the sword

Yes

Did Christ?

No

I judge Islam and all religions by the actions and utterances of it's prophet,( Mohammed here) not solely on the actions of it's followers.
Same with Christianity.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:07am On Jul 31, 2009
As usual, another thread opens the auction against Islam and Muslims for all washed brains and shallow heads. The problem is they do not know what they are talking about just parrots. The problem is that, they can say all lies about Islam and Muslims, but Muslims are commanded by Islam not to give it back to them even if to those who worship idols undecided

@ philip0906
Say one verse that tells Muslims to kill who speaks evil against the Prophet SAAW. Did you read it in any ISLAMIC book? Do not repeat ignorantly what you do not know shocked
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2009
proudly9ja:

@ philip0906

Ask them, who killed two millions in Vietnam, Who killed over 60 millions in the Second World War? Who engaged the whole world twice in great world wars? Who killed a million civilians in Algeria? Who wiped of nations of Native Americans from Northern and Southern America to force them to convert from their religions to Christianity, tens of millions were victimized. Who wiped of the Origin Australians and later took their cheldren waya from the servived under pretext of teaching them civilization. The list is too long to contain. Abi, they are the muslims who committed all of those crimes. The perpetuators are those who lyingly split our heads of the LOVE they carry to the world. A beg, if your love is so bloody like this, what lie have you left to the Devil to say. grin grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:20am On Jul 31, 2009
We, muslims do not claim like others that we do not have problems with interpretation of Islam Teaches, but we should look when that started. It has just started from 1970s. it raised up at the time of fighting the Soviet invasion to Afghanistan late 70s, when Osama ben Laden and similars came out with the lie to defend Muslims. Try to use that thing on your shoulders.

But how can brainwashed do it, even some empty head is giving Gaza strip as a source of terrorism, the symbol of being victimized by the Jewish state became terrorists, have you ever read a book or tried to get facts about the situation there. But what I expect from one does not know in English except one word, hypocrite

Actually, that state and the blindly support by Westerns is what agitated some ignorants like Ben Laden to claim falsely like previous others to say that they are fighting for their religion.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2009
BOMANY:

We, muslims do not claim like others that we do not have problems with interpretation of Islam Teaches, but we should look when that started. It has just started from 1970s. it raised up at the time of fighting the Soviet invasion to Afghanistan late 70s, when Osama ben Laden and similars came out with the lie to defend Muslims. Try to use that thing on your shoulders.

But how can brainwashed do it, even some empty head is giving Gaza strip as a source of terrorism, the symbol of being victimized by the Jewish state became terrorists, have you ever read a book or tried to get facts about the situation there. But what I expect from one does not know in English except one word, hypocrite

Actually, that state and the blindly support by Westerns is what agitated some ignorants like Ben Laden to claim falsely like previous others to say that they are fighting for their religion.

Firstly, I'm interested in the benefits of Islam or Christianity.
The question I have is; what Afghanistan has to do with Nigeria? Why should any Nigerian be influenced by events there or by Osama Bin Laden? Why is it only Muslims in the North that get negative influences that lead them to kill. It is something that has happened repeatedly.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by BOMANY: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2009
$osisi:

Allah knows best

Definitely Allah knows the best, God All Knowing

$osisi:

Your prime example is Mohammed
Mine is Christ

Did mohammed kill, maim, pillage, hunt down ,way lay and cut down people in cold blood

Yes!

Did Mohammed spread his religion by the sword

Yes

When I read your comments I feel you are watching a movie and describing it to us. Give an Example of war that the Prophet SAAW began against others. Can you explain how Malaysians and Southerners of Philippines adopted Islam.

Pls leave that silly movie and read useful History book
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Robotnik: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2009
Actually, I think we should blame our leaders for not developing the north but leaving it in abject poverty. The riot was based on poverty and lack of education, jobless youths that have no work to do. After all Saudi is an islamic nation and also UAE.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 2:43am On Jul 31, 2009
Robotnik:

Actually, I think we should blame our leaders for not developing the north but leaving it in abject poverty. The riot was based on poverty and lack of education, jobless youths that have no work to do. After all Saudi is an islamic nation and also UAE.

You've hit on part of the problem.
There are people up North who are stinking rich, but deliberately keep the masses uneducated and ignorant. To make matters worse (or explosive), they ply them with religion so they can be subservient and not question the status quo. Well, some of these people begin to develop crazed interpretations of Islam and everything blows up.

Northern culture of divide and rule is to blame. It is backfiring.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 31, 2009
BOMANY:

the gaza strip arabs are NOT victims of the Jewish state, they are rather a useful tool created by successive defeated Arabs to advance their religious goal to eliminate the jews.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by strangleyo: 2:50am On Jul 31, 2009
BOMANY:

Ask them, who killed two millions in Vietnam, Who killed over 60 millions in the Second World War? Who engaged the whole world twice in great world wars? Who killed a million civilians in Algeria? Who wiped of nations of Native Americans from Northern and Southern America to force them to convert from their religions to Christianity, tens of millions were victimized. Who wiped of the Origin Australians and later took their cheldren waya from the servived under pretext of teaching them civilization. The list is too long to contain. Abi, they are the muslims who committed all of those crimes. The perpetuators are those who lyingly split our heads of the LOVE they carry to the world. A beg, if your love is so bloody like this, what lie have you left to the Devil to say. grin grin

If the hapless Arab/Muslim regimes had the power of the Western nations we'd all still be in shackles. The arabs are far worse.

The Ottomans? Arab conquest of southern spain? The Barbary Corsairs? Don't even get me started!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Beaf: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2009
davidylan:

the gaza strip arabs are NOT victims of the Jewish state, they are rather a useful tool created by successive defeated Arabs to advance their religious goal to eliminate the jews.

Thats a mean twist. What is going on in Gaza is the same sort of apartheid that went on in South Africa, the Palestians are victims of the Jewish state. . . Back to Boko Haram.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sjeezy8: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2009
religion as nothing to do with these crimininals who are barbaric their are many muslim police officers who died during these attacks not to mention  

A LARGE numer of yoruba who are muslim and christians have differences  but to kill has never happend.

the problem is lack of education afterall, FASHOLA is muslim and his wife is christian as are many yoruba, 

i think the government shoud stop pacifying the north and seperate state and religion

[size=13pt]Fashola, religious leaders disagree over tax[/size]

RELIGIOUS leaders in Lagos have kicked against the plan by Lagos State Government to tax them on donations and gifts received from their members or other sources.

They expressed their disagreement at a stakeholders’ meeting organised by the government on tax obligation on religious organizations and their leaders at the Banquet Hall of State House, Ikeja, on Monday.

However, Fashola said that the law seeking tax on donations and gifts from the religious organisations was not made by the state government but the Federal Government, adding “there is no perfection to any law made by man.”
He said, “My hands are tight. What can be done is for the stakeholders to look how they can work on the grey areas pending the amendment of the law.”

Speaking on behalf of the religious bodies, which comprised both the Christian and Muslim leaders, the Chairman of the Lagos State Muslim Council Committee, Professor Tajudeen Gbadamosi, said the the body could not agree to the obligation by the constitution requiring them to pay tax on income from donations.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2009
The news this afternoon is that Mohammed Yusuf, the Boko Haram leader was captured by the police, and some how he was killed while in police custody. Anybody else heard this news?
If true, we all(christians, muslims, animists) must condenm the killing of people in police custody.
Another disturbing angle maybe that the people sponsoring Mr. Yusuf wants him dead, so that he doen't spill the beans.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sjeezy8: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2009
if its tru the police are fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku / Buhari Didn't Come To Office With Empty Brain - Tony Momoh / Nationwide Strike Records Poor Compliance In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.