Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This (3158 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by marvelck: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Guys, na sooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by homeboy205: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol...mmm I shud pose like this whenever I ask men so they wud answer me straight forward tongue
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hissssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by MzOnajin1(f): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol. True
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by Opistorincos(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by PunterTim(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOL @ that face!
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol. nice advice
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by GoldenJAT(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
I will gt bk at u!! Mk I try am
Re: Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOOL......... grin grin

If you qo drop lie ehn

Na those kain slaps Crazeclown dey qive Ade qo land for your Face grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I'll Cheat On My Girlfriend Because Of This Lady I Just Met / My Girlfriend Is Crying Out Loud... / Watch A Man Who Caught His Wife Making Love His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.