Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005956 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
omo mehn CIC has turned me to everyday mood swing guy...At times i will just turn cold anytime i remember my future and dream is hanging in the the air. My colleagues sometimes ask me why I'm moody, i just tell them they will not understand.
Sometime last month my school sent me a mail for me to prepare for college...i had a mixed feeling because CIC is using my application as hand fan without reviewing it cry My school resumes 1st of September... JESU! and today is August 2nd...I've not been called for medicals. It is well o

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
But what we can we do? It's now somehow o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba God will answer our call...... Medical mail and approval mail will drop this week in Jesus name.... Amen

27 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ed321: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
Baba God will answer our call...... Medical mail and approval mail will drop this week in Jesus name.... Amen
and a bigger Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rproxy88(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
abmendozer:
omo mehn CIC has turned me to everyday mood swing guy...At times i will just turn cold anytime i remember my future and dream is hanging in the the air. My colleagues sometimes ask me why I'm moody, i just tell them they will not understand.
Sometime last month my school sent me a mail for me to prepare for college...i had a mixed feeling because CIC is using my application as hand fan without reviewing it cry My school resumes 1st of September... JESU! and today is August 2nd...I've not been called for medicals. It is well o

Broda relax, mine is 4 sept and yet no update but no matter what it's well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emanwel: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
I submitted my application on 20th May (paper route). I've not received any mail for medicals. It's not easy waiting and keeping up with the faith.
Family, pray for those of us waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
@Kriss77 i seriously need to relate with you in terms of having ur contact,i have not planned my self at all concerning this journey.Thank God i saw you online now.please i will be needing ur help for accomodation if CIC favours me anytime so i wldnt be in a rush arranging myself more especially in accomodation issue.i'm coming to GBC,Toronto this september by his grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gymme:
No bro. You don't need the form for him to pay for you. You give him your login details and he would make the payment for you.

Thanks Boss. Am grateful to you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
BVNO:

@ Tyrannasty

Yes, i gained admission in University of Ottawa.

Since i submitted in July (please not June, Made a mistake)and it takes 10-14 weeks, i am wondering if i should defer my admission(till January) because school resumes September. i don't know if to wait till my TRV approval or should i defer my admission to January to avoid late admission.

Do not defer, if ur application gets to the stage of approval cic will ask for a new admission letter for the new session, then u can mail ur school.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ddestiny(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello Gents,

Kindly confirm this is the email to withdraw an application already in process;

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
AMEN! IT IS DONE! IT IS FINISHED!

adebayoolatunji:

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Royal air maroc is having a flight to Ottawa for just over 400K in august. Just dat there will be 2 stop over in casablanca, Morocco and Montreal. Just sharing what I saw ND nt forcing anybody to follow b4 some1 start saying am advising people wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by chigoziri7: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arcayo:

Get a contact in the school through school Web, facebook, LinkedIn, make friends tell him/her to help you apply for your transcript then pay, it work for me, though am in Nigeria but different state, or you can use friends or family member to apply for it.
If you have money to spend then evaluate your credentials with WES so that you won't need to contact your school for transcript again. Work for me too

Thank you very much Ayo, I really appreciate your response. I have just contacted someone in the sch's exam and records and she asked me to send the form from WES. My kid bro who just graduated from the sch will help with the processing. So please does this that subsequesntly in the future when i need my transcript say for immigration or another school etc, I dont need to request from the school anymore, i just refer to the WES evaluation.

Please let me understand. Thank you again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
chigoziri7:

Thank you very much Ayo, I really appreciate your response. I have just contacted someone in the sch's exam and records and she asked me to send the form from WES. My kid bro who just graduated from the sch will help with the processing. So please does this that subsequesntly in the future when i need my transcript say for immigration or another school etc, I dont need to request from the school anymore, i just refer to the WES evaluation.

Please let me understand. Thank you again.
Yes, you just need to instruct WES to forward it to whoever needs it in Canada with as little as $7

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BlackXtar: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Emanwel:
I submitted my application on 20th May (paper route). I've not received any mail for medicals. It's not easy waiting and keeping up with the faith.
Family, pray for those of us waiting. Thanks

Submitted mine on the 19th of may and nothing yet too. What program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Just hearing about how CBN has stopped Worldremit and other online transfer firms to suspend sending money to Nigeria..

Please are they any platforms that are available for sending funds from abroad to Nigeria now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MyGodisAwesome: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
easyxtan:

@MyGodisAwesome we are going to the same school and the same program MBA/MSCIM, have you checked for flight yet? are you a female or male?
Lol that's good, yes I actually got a cheap flight yesterday with Royal Air Marco... Female
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello My people, I am filling my 1294 form, and in the fund available section, will I calculate the funding I am receiving from the university with the one my sponsor is providing? Or I should leave the one quoted in the admission form aside in the fund available. Pls Yemdogg, MitchV and others respond. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello My people, I am filling my 1294 form, and in the fund available section, will I calculate the funding I am receiving from the university with the one my sponsor is providing? Or I should leave the one quoted in the admission form aside in the fund available. Pls Yemdogg, MitchV and others respond. Thanks....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
..Hello My people, I am filling my 1294 form, and in the fund available section, will I calculate the funding I am receiving from the university with the one my sponsor is providing? Or I should leave the one quoted in the admission form aside in the fund available. Pls Yemdogg, MitchV and others respond. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arcayo:

The mail you received is yesterday's update of your medical, so don't panic Dr.

My application has been approved oh. 2nd August. Details later. Thanks br to God.

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by zeongeon: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
I want you all to know that this wait will be to our favour. This life can be very funny, the truth is that without realizing it many of us waiting really need the wait to make it into Canada.

Since God is involved in our wait, Trust God the wait will be worth it at the end.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
3. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
4. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
5. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
6. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
7. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
8. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
9. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

10. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
11. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
12. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
13. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
14. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
15. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
16. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
18. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
19. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
20. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
21. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
22. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
23. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
24. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
25. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
26. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
27. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
28. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
29. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations! Your approval mail came before your passport request? Awesome! Im next in line! Infact its done. I celebrate you.
Are you going to Ottawa?
Team16:

My application has been approved oh. 2nd August. Details later. Thanks br to God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

my sponsor is my uncle and we are not answering the same surname.. nd we don't share share same parent...
Your response shows your sponsor is your maternal uncle, right? If maternal uncle, Get your sponsor's birth certificate, your mum birth certificate, your parents marriage certificate, your birth certificate. Remember to pay your school/tuition fees because you have a third party sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Congratulations! Your approval mail came before your passport request? Awesome! Im next in line! Infact its done. I celebrate you.
Are you going to Ottawa?
he applied via paper route.He had already submitted his passport when submitting his application at vfs which would not require pp request again,i guess urs is online route which requires pp request followed by approval mail if im right.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Team16:

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pgc/pgd sincerely na one chance we enter..but if our med calls/approvals were to come,it would come once like speed of light to each of us.plenty testimony go full here oo that day/week..i don tire sef..d kind style wey CIC carry ds period me no even understand dem sef.. Sept 6th is my school start date #nonsense..i don vex
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pheisharah: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please has anyone tried submitting/knows about submission via paper route to the lekki visa app center? Please reply urgently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yea. What do you want to know about it?
Pheisharah:
Please has anyone tried submitting/knows about submission via paper route to the lekki visa app center? Please reply urgently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
..Hello My people, I am filling my 1294 form, and in the fund available section, will I calculate the funding I am receiving from the university with the one my sponsor is providing? Or I should leave the one quoted in the admission form aside in the fund available. Pls Yemdogg, MitchV and others respond. Thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by chigoziri7: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arcayo:

Yes, you just need to instruct WES to forward it to whoever needs it in Canada with as little as $7

Thank you very much. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.