Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008448 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dammycrane000: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Isdeewhy:
Chairman, you are God sent, this is my email obafemidayo4@gmail.com

Sent you an email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CoCoLav(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2016
crazygurl:
Hello house please what phone can I buy that will work in Canada.

My phone just spoilt so I want to buy something that will still work in Canada ...max 40k phone Jo ooooo.

Techno
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeester: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
according to your Mentioned institutions, york uni and ryerson uni offer msc program.colleges don't offer msc program

Thanks, I will go through their website. Still need suggestions on a suitable course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
CoCoLav:

Techno

Young lady where have you been
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BVNO: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank you for the tips

phrancisco:

Do not defer, if ur application gets to the stage of approval cic will ask for a new admission letter for the new session, then u can mail ur school.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mzjennypher(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Swear an affidavit to the effect that your real age is the one on your birth certificate, waec result and Passport, not the one on your university transcript.
You don't need to give any explanation I believe...don't add any more lies to the situation.
If you are applying via paper route, attach a copy of the affidavit to the transcript.
If you are applying online, while merging the documents, ensure the affidavit follows immediately after the transcript.

@NonelikeGod thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi guys. Does anyone know about any available accomodation in Vancouver? I will be in Vancouver next week. Please holla if you have any info. Thanks kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
@thesoj, @justwise
I received dat mail from CIC to send a letter from my sponsor on the 25th July in the morning, deadline to b submitted was 31st
While I was preparing the letter, I got another mail on the 26th afternoon saying my account has being updated
I logged in to see d update, I noticed the only change was dat beside where I was to upload my new sponsor letter, I now see ''document Overdue''
The only reason why that shd show was becuz I have passed d deadline
I just hurriedly rushed and sent it d next morning of 27th
Am now feeling that they didn't look at d letter at all cuz my account was now saying d letter is past is due time.
Emma, I'm very surprised with your outcome. I have been waiting for your good news. you packaged a very good application but I'm surprised you didn't submit letter of sponsorship. its not over until you get your trv. I don't know if ryerson defer admissions if not defer your western offer to winter and reapply. you will definitely get it this time. all d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi house, I realized I omitted an important document, can I submit it via case specific enquiries or I should wait for the VO to ask. Pls, your kind advice is needed urgently.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mzjennypher(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good day House,
I have gone through this thread and gotten some info, please i intend to travel to canada to study and stay back after schooling. Fromwhat i have gathered on this thread i wld need a sponsor for my education in canada but i do not have anyone to sponsor me. i work with a fin institution now my question is like how much would be enuf in my account? and is it compulsory to get an introdution letter from my employer as i wld resign if i get the visa and admission. Dear gurus in the house pls assist as i am yet to take any step. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunskills:

Hi house, I realized I omitted an important document, can I submit it via case specific enquiries or I should wait for the VO to ask. Pls, your kind advice is needed urgently.
Thanks.
why do you want to wait for dem. you should learn a lesson from what happened to Emma. send d docs to them asap. others should learn from this, its better we check n double check before we submit our applications. visa application can not be tackled with fire brigade approach. it shall end in praise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by johnwick2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fellow TRV hopefuls, Please is it wise to send a case specific enquiry mail online to CIC concerning an application that is more than 13 weeks old. Would it hasten or affect the outcome of the application review. Tnx (resumption date: 04 sept 2016)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
metrecube:

why do you want to wait for dem. you should learn a lesson from what happened to Emma. send d docs to them asap. others should learn from this, its better we check n double check before we submit our applications. visa application can not be tackled with fire brigade approach. it shall end in praise.

Thanks bro/sis smiley, what you said makes sense but kindly check out this link and let me know what you think. God bless you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=326&top=23
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
iamosamede55:
Pls can someone help me with this information
'm having difficulty submitting, i can't find any option of submitting, I'm guessing it's becos i haven't uploaded a medical report, because it's showing somewhere that all docs must be uploaded before proceeding to the next stage. I don't want to do upfront medicals.
Thanks
You must upload the "Request for medical exam form" - even if you're not doing upfront medical. Without uploading that form, you'll not be able to submit your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by xplen(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Sevenody post=48131871

KLM most likely, not sure of the price

Which airline and how much[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by obiscolly(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thomas375:
My TRV has just been approved to study Msc Mechanical Engineering in University of Manitoba ........... Please I need advice on the best way to go about paying the tuition fees especially the method and the best exchange rate in NIgeria.

Congrats bro. Also taking masters in Mechanical at uofm. For payment, your best bet would be a form A transfer, not really sure what the banks current exchange rate is though. Go to your bank to find out.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
So much good news, I apologize for bringing my bad news... My application was denied yesterday after medical passed on Saturday due to insufficient funds.
who was your sponsor and how much was in your sponsor's Account Balance bro? cos it depends on that sometimes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mikkiz: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
My TRV was approved last week friday, Msc electrical $ computer engr, Queens university. Anyone in kingston ontario. I'm seriously in need of a cheaper accommodation. Wouldn't mind to share though... .

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
mikkiz:
My TRV was approved last week friday, Msc electrical $ computer engr, Queens university. Anyone in kingston ontario. I'm seriously in need of a cheaper accommodation. Wouldn't mind to share though... .

Congrats Once Again Bro smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi guys, finally some news from CIC, i have just being called for medicals. Please those that did their medicals in Abuja, how did you go about it and how much was it? an urgent reply will be appreciated.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ymc007:
Hi guys, finally some news from CIC, i have just being called for medicals. Please those that did their medicals in Abuja, how did you go about it and how much was it? an urgent reply will be appreciated.
Congrats, when did you submited?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ymc007:

Congrats,

Here is Some Details

ABUJA

Name: Bolanle Olusola Ariyo
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
E-mail:appointment@abujaclinics.com
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436/7042842
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Kehinde Victor Soyemi
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
E-mail:appointment@abujaclinics.com

Name: Osaro Enogie Ejenobo
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
appointment@abujaclinics.com

When Did You Apply Please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks, I have those info@faroukfahima... I submitted on 14th june
ManTiger:
Congrats, when did you submited?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ymc007:

The Price Is Around 30k+ When I Asked A Friend, Am Still Awaiting Medicals Sha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ymc007:
CONGRATULATIONS and in advance too for approval ijn amen! Na cry i dey cry embarassed Wetin pgd/pgc do cic? Mine is since MAY16th.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by GodBlessEdoBoy: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
crazygurl:

Hello I'm going for same program at conestoga. Still awaiting trv. It will all end well soon by God's grace but seriously though I'm not finding this wait funny anymore.

Hello Otunba.I also got into Conestoga to study food quality assurance.I applied April 5th and did medicals April 18th.till now no news.
Emailed them last week said its in a queue pending processing.

I use God beg them to grant me that visa o and urs as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
3. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
4. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
5. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
6. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
7. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
8. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
9. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

10. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
11. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
12. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
13. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
14. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
15. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
16. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
18. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
19. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
20. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
21. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
22. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
23. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
24. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University, Medical request
25. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
26. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
27. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
28. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
29. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ymc007:
Which route? Congrats once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
@MichV, amen, thanks, don't worry, yours is certainly on the way, @manTiger I applied through paper route. @faroukfahima thanks, I called IOM, they said it's 33k for now, it will be 36k as from next week
michV:
CONGRATULATIONS and in advance too for approval ijn amen! Na cry i dey cry embarassed Wetin pgd/pgc do cic? Mine is since MAY16th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CoCoLav(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
brandymcmb:

Young lady where have you been

cheesy cheesy

Been around

I see you are still here. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
seunskills:
@my chiefs in the house, @yemdogg @michV @thesoj, @justwise
Pls, I'll like to find out if it is possible to submit further documents via case specific enquiries after I have already submitted my application online. I just realized that I left out an important document when I applied. Or should I wait for the VO to request for it? This is urgent oh, thanks in advance house.

You can use case enquiry for verification of status, replacement and amendment of documents among other things.

It's quite easy.

You're to fill a form and then there is a box provided for your to write a letter to CIC explaining why the documents are necessary for your application and that such documents may affect the outcome of your application. Not more than 1500 words

Follow the link below

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

There's no guarantee.... And I learnt sometimes they may not even respond. But it doesn't hurt to try.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ultimatebas(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
rossybell:

Accounting should be under admin not human resources.
Greetings to all the Gurus in the house,

Please what are the courses related to Human Resource Manangement, cos I am confused oo. Is Bsc in Accounting among the list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.