Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005947 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks everyone. Please, I'll upload my documents at the close of work today. Thanks once more. To every Trv hopefuls I wish you all the best. God be with you. Peace out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Kenyata:
Hello all,

I applied for study permit 3 times via paper route. I linked the 3rd attempt online so I can have the convenience of tracking the updates. On July 29, I checked online to see application refused after initial medical passed update some 2 weeks earlier. I then wrote VFS Nigeria to know whether the passport was ready for collection. I got a response that it's still under processing. Could it be that it's my previous application that was updated online and not the very last one?

Yes it's possible...

Did you track your application on vfs website?

It's possible you linked your former application and not the new one. Did you enter your former UCI number or application number?

How did you know about the medical passed? Was it updated in your linked account or you got a mail?

At the time you linked your account what was the status of your application?

To be sure I'd advise you to create another account and try to link your application again. This time do not include your application number of UCI number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2016
So much good news, I apologize for bringing my bad news... My application was denied yesterday after medical passed on Saturday due to insufficient funds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls guyz, how do i submit online application without medicals? I can't find option of submitting. And I've seen a lot of people here submit without medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kanayogod(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=chigoziri7 post=48115554]Dear All,
Please i need help. If you are outside nigeria and want WES to evaluate your transcript, how did you contact your school? Being that most uni's in naija do not have email adresses. Please let me know the route you took.

Chai, see as you finish naija schools! Guess you graduated decades ago, most schools have functional email addresses. Don't know why folks insist on Wes, you can use ECE, it's equally accepted, write to your receiving school that you wish to use another evaluating agency, ECE, they don't waste time like WES, max is 15-21working days and your evaluated report is ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
So much good news, I apologize for bringing my bad news... My application was denied yesterday after medical passed on Saturday due to insufficient funds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
i remember you when CIC requested for ur sponsorship letter and immediately followed by medical. how much was in ur sponsor's account,dad .Did u write and send the sponsorship letter? How detailed was it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
i remember you when CIC requested for ur sponsorship letter and immediately followed by medical. how much was in ur sponsor's account,dad .Did u write and send the sponsorship letter? How detailed was it?
Around 20mil, I did write, seems it didn't do the magic. I didn't write much, I just stated he will b responsible for all my fees and expenses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2016
@yemdogg
Pls i'd like to know if you applied for trv online. I'm having difficulty submitting, i can't find any option of submitting, I'm guessing it's becos i haven't uploaded a medical report, because it's showing somewhere that all docs must be uploaded before proceeding to the next stage. I don't want to do upfront medicals.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
Around 20mil, I did write, seems it didn't do the magic. I didn't write much, I just stated he will b responsible for all my fees and expenses.
#20 million as closing balance? Hope u didnt do any late hour transfer on that account? Writing he ll be responsible for all ur fees and expenses is not a barrier cos he is ur father? And i hope you filled ur funds section of ur IMM1294E well?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
@thesoj, @justwise
I received dat mail from CIC to send a letter from my sponsor on the 25th July in the morning, deadline to b submitted was 31st
While I was preparing the letter, I got another mail on the 26th afternoon saying my account has being updated
I logged in to see d update, I noticed the only change was dat beside where I was to upload my new sponsor letter, I now see ''document Overdue''
The only reason why that shd show was becuz I have passed d deadline
I just hurriedly rushed and sent it d next morning of 27th
Am now feeling that they didn't look at d letter at all cuz my account was now saying d letter is past is due time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2016
emma4eva:
@thesoj, @justwise
I received dat mail from CIC to send a letter from my sponsor on the 25th July in the morning, deadline to b submitted was 31st
While I was preparing the letter, I got another mail on the 26th afternoon saying my account has being updated
I logged in to see d update, I noticed the only change was dat beside where I was to upload my new sponsor letter, I now see ''document Overdue''
The only reason why that shd show was becuz I have passed d deadline
I just hurriedly rushed and sent it d next morning of 27th
Am now feeling that they didn't look at d letter at all cuz my account was now saying d letter is past is due time.
bro that could have been the reason,cos they have time limit for one to respond to a request. The VO handling ur app wasn't patient enough.if that cld be d case
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by andre99(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
bro that could have been the reason,cos they have time limit for one to respond to a request. The VO handling ur app wasn't patient enough.if that cld be d case
It's inconsistency from CIC, i advise he shd reappeal, he has genuine reasons when a deadline of 31st was given and u get documents overdue days b4 the deadline. Haba.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls can someone help me with this information
'm having difficulty submitting, i can't find any option of submitting, I'm guessing it's becos i haven't uploaded a medical report, because it's showing somewhere that all docs must be uploaded before proceeding to the next stage. I don't want to do upfront medicals.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mrturiz555: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2016
dammycrane000:
Lambton college, Sarnia 2016F student. Contact me if you need accommodation.
you will be connected directly to the landlord for information and you dont have to pay till you arrive and see the place in person.
will b heading there by Gods grace nd would rili nid accommodation tho still waiting for cic to drop my approval mail..it will definitely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Isdeewhy: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
dammycrane000:
Lambton college, Sarnia 2016F student. Contact me if you need accommodation.
you will be connected directly to the landlord for information and you dont have to pay till you arrive and see the place in person.
Chairman, you are God sent, this is my email obafemidayo4@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls is there anyone dag applied online that i can quickly help me with guide on submitting online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
iamosamede55:
Pls can someone help me with this information
'm having difficulty submitting, i can't find any option of submitting, I'm guessing it's becos i haven't uploaded a medical report, because it's showing somewhere that all docs must be uploaded before proceeding to the next stage. I don't want to do upfront medicals.
Thanks
Try and edit the answer to the medical questionnaire, that is reason your application is asking for Medical documents. Pick No as the answer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by StanP(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Churkie:

By God's grace. Waiting on CIC for visa approval.

@Churkie: You will get it by God's Grace. Do keep in touch when you do. You can Pm me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jredlom(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Thank you very much,can you please help me with the certificate of acceptance from Quebec since i want to extend my course to one year? After logging in on the Mon projet Québec,where should i click,what am seeing is Quebec selection certificate Regular Program - Skilled Workers.I am going for studies but don't see anything about studies there

Add your birth certificate to prove your relationship with your sponsor/mother [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by easyxtan: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
MyGodisAwesome:

The flight was for 400k and I don't think nanaimo has an airport tho lol, my final destination would be in Vancouver then I'd take a ferry to nanaimo. Awwwwwnnnn how's your baby tho? Yes I totally understand you just need to take your time and think things through

There is YCD airport known as Nanaimo aiport and it like 11 mins drive from the airport to Vancouver island university according to google map. But nice idea you got a good price and ready to embark on the ferry journey grin grin grin

Email me here.Let relate better as classmate gift.nwokorie@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
@my chiefs in the house, @yemdogg @michV @thesoj, @justwise
Pls, I'll like to find out if it is possible to submit further documents via case specific enquiries after I have already submitted my application online. I just realized that I left out an important document when I applied. Or should I wait for the VO to request for it? This is urgent oh, thanks in advance house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
seunskills:
@my chiefs in the house, @yemdogg @michV @thesoj, @justwise
Pls, I'll like to find out if it is possible to submit further documents via case specific enquiries after I have already submitted my application online. I just realized that I left out an important document when I applied. Or should I wait for the VO to request for it? This is urgent oh, thanks in advance house.

I saw this on CIC website concerning my question:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=326&top=23

But I'll like to know what my chiefs think, from their wealth of experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeester: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Hello

Please I need your advice on an Msc course I can take from the following institutions in canada

York university

Seneca college

Ryerson

Humber river college

George brown

I have Bsc in science laboratory technology (zoology option)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikcbn(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Team16:

Thanks bro. I'll prefer if you can send me a mail. My email address is on my profile. I'll respond to your mail when I get it. Thanks

Thanks bro, I've been to your profile to retrieve your email address as advised but was only able to pm you an auto gen mail as i ain't very conversant with how this forum works. Kindly assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
adeester:
Hello
Please I need your advice on an Msc course I can take from the following institutions in canada
York university
Seneca college
Ryerson
Humber river college
George brown
I have Bsc in science laboratory technology (zoology option)
according to your Mentioned institutions, york uni and ryerson uni offer msc program.colleges don't offer msc program

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
ikcbn:

Thanks bro, I've been to your profile to retrieve your email address as advised but was only able to pm you an auto gen mail as i ain't very conversant with how this forum works. Kindly assist.

I've replied your PM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dammycrane000: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
I'm interested but make Baba God answer my call.... Let's link up on whatsapp ...+2347030916665. Thanks.

Added you on whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.