Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005984 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by browndegreat: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Team16:

My application has been approved oh. 2nd August. Details later. Thanks br to God.

Congrats Sir. I'm next

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by easyxtan: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
MyGodisAwesome:

Lol that's good, yes I actually got a cheap flight yesterday with Royal Air Marco... Female

How much is the flight? is the flight final destination Nanaimo Airport? I am female too, but i am still considering if i will be attending this August because my 9 month baby was refused to go with me, and it very hard for me to go without her, That VO wicked oh, want to separate mother and a sucking child, so i am still considering deferring to winter while i apply for her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sece16: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Emanwel:
I submitted my application on 20th May (paper route). I've not received any mail for medicals. It's not easy waiting and keeping up with the faith.
Family, pray for those of us waiting. Thanks
same date I applied too....uncommon miracles shall shower upon us...we shall laugh last nd it is sealed by God

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:
Good evening gurus in the house..
my application was refused due to insufficient funds.
I received my GCMS file and the Visa officer comment was that my sponsors happens to be third party and he's not satisfied with the provided documents of prove of sponsors funds...
Pls any one with idea on how to tackle this reasons for refusal....?

The mains reasons are issues bothering on funds.

You could have your sponsor show more commitment by paying your tuition for a year (or more) (if possible) and/or transfer all funds you need for your first year (or more) into your account before you apply. You will have to do an "idiot-proof" explanation in your SOP shedding light on the option(s) your sponsor opt(s) for. PS. Try to avoid overnight transfers, could raise a red flag.

PPS. You may go through ahyotomiwa's posts. He was once in your shoes.

For the relationship aspect, a very clear explanation would suffice here using family trees or whatever you could find.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Horpsy5: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
pls, anyone wit news about university Canada west.... a friend of mine was given admission for MBA dr, thinking of applying dr also. is d school okay, and how about tuition fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wow...

Congratulations Bro...

Na u wan Go Ghana abi

Wow... Patience is really a Virtue!!!

Enjoy ur TRV

I am "Next in Line" wink

Team16:

My application has been approved oh. 2nd August. Details later. Thanks br to God.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ajayi4:
Hello My people, I am filling my 1294 form, and in the fund available section, will I calculate the funding I am receiving from the university with the one my sponsor is providing? Or I should leave the one quoted in the admission form aside in the fund available. Pls Yemdogg, MitchV and others respond. Thanks

Yes...most certainly.

Calculate the funding you're receiving from the school and the amount your sponsor has declared to support you with. Add them together the outcome is your fund available.

Ensure to explain how you arrived at this. You can do this in your sop.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by holaiday(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
sorry is there anyone that as submit his/her student visa application since 06 June 2016. please as anyone received information mail for any medical to process the travelling. what can i do when the school is about to start their orientation by august and the school will resume by September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by holaiday(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
i thanks God for the application approved. i pray the rest of us that are still waiting for cic to approved our application for medical it call come to pass in jesus name.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by xplen(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello people of God, I'm a low key follower of this group kinda and this is my Testimony.

App. & Biometrics: 05/05 (paper route).
Prog & Sch: BAPT in SAIT.
Latest update: Processed application left Ghana on 08/07
Med request: Unknown
Med passed: Unknown
Approval: God's time
Travelling: 30/08
Resumption: 06/09

I just want to thank God for the successful journey of my TRV application. See y'all in Cana

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
holaiday:
sorry is there anyone that as submit his/her student visa application since 06 June 2016. please as anyone received information mail for any medical to process the travelling. what can i do when the school is about to start their orientation by august and the school will resume by September.
i applied on 6th of June too... Still waiting for medical mail. Make God help us. Which school are u going to and what course did u put in for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Y'all should tune in to DOVE TV and receive your TRV blessings....

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello,

We are kinda in the same shoes. But you can only hope you get a reply from them before your resumption date as it may have exceeded twelve weeks after your application.

After which, a CSE might suffice if the need arises.

Just relax and don't stop being hopeful that things would work out positively... So the need for HBP don't arise. lol
MsLee:
Hello Guys,

I'm just a bit worried today about this no response from CIC.

I submitted my application 3rd of June and school resumes 6th of September, 2016...

What do i do if i don't hear from CIC at the end of August?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
xplen:
Hello people of God, I'm a low key follower of this group kinda and this is my Testimony.

I just want to thank God for the successful journey of my TRV application. See y'all in Cana

Which airline and how much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MyGodisAwesome: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
easyxtan:

How much is the flight? is the flight final destination Nanaimo Airport? I am female too, but i am still considering if i will be attending this August because my 9 month baby was refused to go with me, and it very hard for me to go without her, That VO wicked oh, want to separate mother and a sucking child, so i am still considering deferring to winter while i apply for her.
The flight was for 400k and I don't think nanaimo has an airport tho lol, my final destination would be in Vancouver then I'd take a ferry to nanaimo. Awwwwwnnnn how's your baby tho? Yes I totally understand you just need to take your time and think things through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
xplen:

Congrats my bro, is this your first degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by maximus89: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
@SLEEMYDRIZ. I would like U to help a brother out in applying for a gcms file. Pls holla @ ur boy, cos I really want to refire this, year. I was delayed in my first app. In am in lagos. Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pheisharah: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
penitential:
Yea. What do you want to know about it?

Can I go der to still submit, do u know d directions or is it just d Ikeja office that collects visa application in Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kathymeredith(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello guys, please is there anyone coming to York University or seneca college for September Start and would love to share a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment...we could split the rent which would be cheaper..Anyone seriously interested should please reply.

To those waiting for response from cic I pray you get a positive news by God's grace. Amen. Cheers...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
U re to submit ur app at VFS office at Lekki ( Monday -Friday 8am - 2pm). Take a bus to obalende, from there take a bus going to Lekki/ajah. Drop at ikate bus stop(3rd roundabout), den cross too d oda side of the road. Ask anyone that u re going to Manor house, it's a big building. U wld see it once u enter the estate.
Pheisharah:

Can I go der to still submit, do u know d directions or is it just d Ikeja office that collects visa application in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pheisharah: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
ziggy3579:
U re to submit ur app at VFS office at Lekki ( Monday -Friday 8am - 2pm). Take a bus to obalende, from there take a bus going to Lekki/ajah. Drop at ikate bus stop(3rd roundabout), den cross too d oda side of the road. Ask anyone that u re going to Manor house, it's a big building. U wld see it once u enter the estate.

Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
StanP:
Hello Guys,

Anyone heading to or (already in) Edmonton this August? Please let's connect (Accommodation things). All these air ticket prices I am seeing upandan...Choi...There is God oo. Anyone with ideas on how to get the cheapest rate. This "Chanji" in the country is making this Canada dream even more difficult.

Please holla at your boy.

By God's grace. Waiting on CIC for visa approval.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
just noticed ppl have just stopped posting dia documents submitted for others to know or see.....dat was the spirit b4...pls let's continue in that spirit. my thought though..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dammycrane000: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Lambton college, Sarnia 2016F student. Contact me if you need accommodation.
you will be connected directly to the landlord for information and you dont have to pay till you arrive and see the place in person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matogbe: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Kathymeredith:
Hello guys, please is there anyone coming to York University or seneca college for September Start and would love to share a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment...we could split the rent which would be cheaper..Anyone seriously interested should please reply.

To those waiting for response from cic I pray you get a positive news by God's grace. Amen. Cheers...

I will be heading to Seneca college, but still waiting for cic response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 3:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Halo from Winnipeg Manitoba guy coming to Manitoba university of Manitoba precisely to or university of Winnipeg in need of an apartment no upfront payment or anything I'm
not here to rob anyone, I intend saving up so anyone with intentions of not spending the usual dollars on accommodation and willing to share should send me a mail, I also just moved here in may you can go through my profile to clear your doubts serious minded people only, wish y'all trvs hopeful luck !!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Arcayo post=48128062][/quote]

Pls hw do i submit my online application. I have uploaded all documents. And i don't want to do upfront medicals. Pls hw can i proceed to submit and pay. Because it is stated somewhere in the page that all documents must be uploaded before i can proceed.
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 4:09am On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
he applied via paper route.He had already submitted his passport when submitting his application at vfs which would not require pp request again,i guess urs is online route which requires pp request followed by approval mail if im right.
Pls hw do i submit my online application. I have uploaded all documents. And i don't want to do upfront medicals. Pls hw can i proceed to submit and pay. Because it is stated somewhere in the page that all documents must be uploaded before i can proceed.
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kenyata(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2016
Hello all,

I applied for study permit 3 times via paper route. I linked the 3rd attempt online so I can have the convenience of tracking the updates. On July 29, I checked online to see application refused after initial medical passed update some 2 weeks earlier. I then wrote VFS Nigeria to know whether the passport was ready for collection. I got a response that it's still under processing. Could it be that it's my previous application that was updated online and not the very last one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2016
BE811APP:
Wow...

Congratulations Bro...

Na u wan Go Ghana abi

Wow... Patience is really a Virtue!!!

Enjoy ur TRV

I am "Next in Line" winkI

Yea. T'was me. I was making preps for it before the medical passed mail came in. Thanks all the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.