Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1009701 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Churkie:

Please check again. It is still 15weeks.

Just saw an updated one as at 15th August, its 15 weeks, u rite. #DeepestSigh[color=#990000][/color] its well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ngeremadaobi1(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi house,

Anyone in Mississauga?
Please reply it's urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jredlom(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Any in Mcgill University and going to Mcgill?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sebho(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
[b]hello Guru in the house
i just got a call now,my passport is already in benin city i should pick it up,paper route xterday make it 10weeks,i have done my medical
but mail from VAC,just your passport has been processed....mixed feeling here,i must admitted,as much as i have great confidence but you know how the unknown feels

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2016
its only the passport request letter that is there
Sevenody:

In your cic account, check the last update where you got the approval update. Tap that row and it will open up a correspondence letter.
That letter should be it. Mine came with the update. But you have to open the row before you see the attached letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by berexio1: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all those who got their TRV and are coming to Canada this fall. And to those who were denied, all hope is not lost. You can read my previous posts from part 9 of how I was denied and refired as well.

There are more applicants for PGC/PGD programs from Nigeria than masters or Phd. This thread is a sample proof of that fact and that reflects the approval rates for Phd, Masters and PGD. But nevertheless a good application will scale through the second time..

I noticed many people here need help in applying for GCMS file. If you require your GCMS, feel free to message me and I will be able to apply for you here in Canada.

Specially welcome all those coming to Ontario particularly Toronto and its environs. And if you happen to be coming to the University of Waterloo and you need information to get around, I am also willing to help.

Enjoy!
Berexio!

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Eraytee:
Processing time as at this morning
not true
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pacypatty(f): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Ugoerico:
haha make VO see Igbo for my paper he will just use it and clean shoe..lols yess I have a price for uuu!!!

translation: God Will give me money u hear!!!!
Some have money but no visa

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MrKO76(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
D person saying it's 12 weeks, I don't knw whether he is using Windows 98 Internet Explorer to browse CIC website

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pacypatty(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Ethan45:

Lols lemme try. God bring money, money bring visa lols. Oya clap for me, i bad. grin grin grin grin

Thks Ethan45 u tried o but still not correct.... Just half clap for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ngezee(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi every one.
I am new to this forum and have tried to read trending discussions. I applied for my permit on 14th June and it's 9weeks old now. I did my police clearance and medicals in advance and submitted all at once. I believe God that it is coming through soon.
My school is Carleton university Ottawa. Course is MASc systems and control engineering.
Any one for same school please ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Whos going to concordia ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ngeremadaobi1(f): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Please who is in Mississauga or Toronto.
Pleaseeeeeeee. embarassed embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello House,

Please how do i send a CSE for my application update?

My application will be 11 weeks on friday.

Kindly share the CSE link or should i just send a mail to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
If you included your masters degree in your application, I think that is where the issue is,masters to diploma,will raise some doubts. My 2cents.
aanubaby16:
My application jst clocked 12 weeks yest.. Applied May 24th and jst after sending my first mesg here few hours ago, i recieved a message that my application has been refused, based on purpose of visit, length of propsed stay in canada and current employment situation.
Although I applied for Diploma in Business Administration... Cos i already have a Masters in Law degree from Uk...
I used my husband as sponsor, he has his own company, made them understand im an administrative partner in the organisation, showed enough assets evidence, tax clearance and trade invoices... but i guess perhaps the said course and gng for and me not showing enough stuff related to my current employment are causes...
I have a current valid canadian visa, visited smtime last year as well... travel history not a problem, but i need to tackel the exact problem.

pls how do I ask for the gcms or whats its called...

Thank you all... ve learnt alot via this thread, though i got to knw abt it after i applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
15 GOOD WEEKS, na wa oo ,CIC no try at all .. writing cic at 12 weeks now sef is like looking for trouble , schools are resuming aug 29th - sep 6th. Any one that applied in june should not just complain as of now until they reduced the processing time to 12 weeks. Differing lo sure ju oo, Jan 2017 here we come.

i'm yet to see anyone coming to my school sef come sept.. Durham College..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Who bought Canadia dollar recently. I want to buy, but the cheapest price that was quoted is 300 naira. Please, I need candid advice, what should I do. What is the best possible solution?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kaybee13: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Please house, what steps can i take now. I submit my application online on may 29 and went for biometric on June 1st no medical upfront since then I've not heard from them ooooo. And the school resume on 6th of September (Seneca college precisely). Please help.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
DPizzy:

A big congrats to you! God is indeed the Greatest...
Where are you headed?

Yea Thnks Bro..

University of NewBrunswick

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kakamsi: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
;
Ethan45:

Lols lemme try. God bring money, money bring visa lols. Oya clap for me, i bad. grin grin grin grin

Lol u try grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaybee13:
Please house, what steps can i take now. I submit my
application online on may 29 and went for biometric on
June 1st no medical upfront since then I've not heard from
them ooooo. And the school resume on 6th of September
(Seneca college precisely). Please help.
Its only if u just join this trend that u wont know whats going on.... We av more dan enof pple in ur shoes. Almost all pgd/pgc applicants are affected by this same issue. In all u can contact CSE abt d issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
brandymcmb:

Yea Thnks Bro..
Wishing you Goodluck with it...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ekpekus(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Toluwaase:
Who bought Canadia dollar recently. I want to buy, but the cheapest price that was quoted is 300 naira. Please, I need candid advice, what should I do. What is the best possible solution?
Can one get Canadian dollar in Nigeria? I think it will be preferable to this USD jumping upandan.
Pls where did you get yours? I am interested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ceemac: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anyone need accommodation at Humber College, North...

Do PM me so we can discuss...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
brandymcmb:

Yea Thnks Bro..

my school mate! I am coming to Fredericton NB too. But no visa yet....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matthew2120(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaybee13:
Please house, what steps can i take now. I submit my
application online on may 29 and went for biometric on
June 1st no medical upfront since then I've not heard from
them ooooo. And the school resume on 6th of September
(Seneca college precisely). Please help.
Bruv we dey the same shoe ooooh . Buh am most certain it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Toluwaase:

I got mine arnd the same amount too, i guess the rates are just high
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dior2016: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank you,please how do i linke my app online cus i applied paper route and no email or call but i tracked my pp and it shows my proccessed pp has been dispatched to vfs,i dont knw hw to feel ryt now i just want to link app and see the final decision...thank u @meekmk
meekmk:

Yes ... They request for it before the give you unconditional admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Cladjay: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello everyone..i applied for a Canadian student visa late..can it be issued later even if its after my school resumes?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
dior2016:
Thank you,please how do i linke my app online cus i applied paper route and no email or call but i tracked my pp and it shows my proccessed pp has been dispatched to vfs,i dont knw hw to feel ryt now i just want to link app and see the final decision...thank u @meekmk

Did you do upfront medicals?

If so then there's a probability that your trv has been approved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dior2016: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please sir i need more info about ur skl,can i have ur email or another means pls i need help
snoop4dem:
Hello guys just submitted today ;11th April Univ of Victoria, paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dior2016: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
No i did my medicals two weeks after submitn my docs in lagos,pls do u know hw i can link my app?
yemdogg:

Did you do upfront medicals?

If so then there's a probability that your trv has been approved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.