Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006289 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls o, my friends here, how do I create an account on CIC website having submitted vis paper route? How does this differ from tracking number we got frm VFS. Thanks, Yemdogg, MichV, others pls respond
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
dior2016:
Thank you,please how do i linke my app online cus i applied paper route and no email or call but i tracked my pp and it shows my proccessed pp has been dispatched to vfs,i dont knw hw to feel ryt now i just want to link app and see the final decision...thank u @meekmk

@yemdogg please show my chairman how to link app online....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dior2016: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Looool,i'm a lady oh and pls i need help to link my app online...anybody somebody pls help me plss
meekmk:

@yemdogg please show my chairman how to link app online....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ajayi4:
Pls o, my friends here, how do I create an account on CIC website having submitted vis paper route? How does this differ from tracking number we got frm VFS. Thanks, Yemdogg, MichV, others pls respond
Pls o somebody should pls respond to this o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
dior2016:
Looool,i'm a lady oh and pls i need help to link my app online...anybody somebody pls help me plss

Visit d cic.gc.ca, gettin to d home page click on the "my application" scroll down u'll c d needed info to achieve dat. All u need is first register and u'll c d option to link ur existing app (paper route) with ur online account. I hope this helps. The guru's in d aose can also drop their tots on dis @michv @yemdogg

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
dior2016:

It's very easy.

After creating a new GCKEY..... Then log in.

After logging in you would see different options such as; transfer DLI, link my existing application etc.

Select link my existing application and follow the instructions from there.

You would be asked to fill out some details ensure to enter the information exactly the way you filled your application form.

You may also check Google : SEARCH LINK MY EXISTING APPLICATION TO NEW ACCOUNT CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by osarok: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello every body
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bro,if you see you can buy it....base on this crisis of dollar one has no option,being on form A with standard chartered bank for 3wks no clue
Toluwaase:
Who bought Canadia dollar recently. I want to buy, but the cheapest price that was quoted is 300 naira. Please, I need candid advice, what should I do. What is the best possible solution?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kisstaye(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cladjay:
Hello everyone..i applied for a Canadian student visa late..can it be issued later even if its after my school resumes?
if your school starts before trv is issued you will have to defer your resumption. so request a letter to that effect from ur uni because cic will ask for it and it might delay ur app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ugoerico:
my school mate! I am coming to Fredericton NB too. But no visa yet....

All the best bro

Keep your hopes high

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
kisstaye:

if your school starts before trv is issued you will have to defer your resumption. so request a letter to that effect from ur uni because cic will ask for it and it might delay ur app.

Pls in addition to wot u said, i want 2 ask if TRV could b issued after start date of class? Cox it doesnt make sense on my own part. And is deir any witness to dis or has it happened b4? Sorry for calling u out @yemdogg and others shud pls clarify this. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greenbackboogie(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
kisstaye:

Reminds me. If your school issues you a new letter of acceptance (due to deferment) , how do you send it to cic so they could attach it to your application? BTW is it also possible for cic to grant you visa by september/ October when on you LOA, it stipulates your program starts early September? Just a Tot I'd like to get enlightened on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
@crazygurl i sight you online.what cheering news do you have for the house from your return at VFS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
My dear i just dey observe o.

My office didnt let me go but id go tomorrow morning, my hear is pumping shit.

U know i got no mail whatsoever just the call i made and online my application still shows open,so am pretty confused on what to expect.

What are your thoughts michv?

michV:
@crazygurl i sight you online.what cheering news do you have for the house from your return at VFS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Eraytee:

Pls in addition to wot u said, i want 2 ask if TRV could b issued after start date of class? Cox it doesnt make sense on my own part. And is deir any witness to dis or has it happened b4? Sorry for calling u out @yemdogg and others shud pls clarify this. Thanks.

I'm interested in the response to this question as well. My application will be 12weeks next Thursday. Registration at NS college starts 6th Sept. Deadline 20th Sept. No admittance in January. Deferment Sept 2017.

Is it possible a TRV can still be issued after closure of Admission? If yes, any validity or procedure to it?

Yemdogg, MichV, Brandy and others we can't help but ask for your kind assistance. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by okechukwu101: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
God please save us in the hands of VIC. They have made this their TRV look so complicated and annoying. For now, my own problem is the passport I dropped with them since application day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
I just gave u a cal
See you tomorrow
k Bro. I stay around Agbado oke aro. Iju road.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
crazygurl:
My dear i just dey observe o.

My office didnt let me go but id go tomorrow morning, my hear is pumping shit.

U know i got no mail whatsoever just the call i made and online my application still shows open,so am pretty confused on what to expect.

What are your thoughts michv?

Have you done ur medicals?

They might have sent back ur passport to u to use it as means of identification at d hospital...

It happened to me early July.. I got medical mail..
a day after I did d medical.. I got a mail saying my processed passport was sent to VFS...

My head Jammed oo...
I kept wondering what went wrong that I will be rejected without medicals not even reaching CIC..

Until VFS called me on Tuesday.. That my passport was in Abuja VFS for my medicals.. I told dem I have done my medicals and I used photocopies for the medical.. So they said they were sending back my passport back.. I was glad bcuz I was to travel to Abuja the next day!

And I also know someone that they also sent his passport to him for medicals..

I pray that's the case for u..
Bcuz I see no reason ur application will still be opened after a dispatch..

N.B: my application is SOWP.. It's treated in their Lagos office..

So I don't know if they will send a passport all the way from Ghana..

I am just making a speculative guess!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
krissein:

I'm interested in the response to this question as well. My application will be 12weeks next Thursday. Registration at NS college starts 6th Sept. Deadline 20th Sept. No admittance in January. Deferment Sept 2017.

Is it possible a TRV can still be issued after closure of Admission? If yes, any validity or procedure to it?

Yemdogg, MichV, Brandy and others we can't help but ask for your kind assistance. Thanks

michV, yemdogg, brandymcmb and all the other super heros please I humbly await your analytical suggestions. Thanks as always.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please do CIC accept High Court Affidavit of support?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Av done medicals and passed bro!

More reason y am confused.

steffans:

Have you done ur medicals?

They might have sent back ur passport to u to use it as means of identification at d hospital...

It happened to me early July.. I got medical mail..
a day after I did d medical.. I got a mail saying my processed passport was sent to VFS...

My head Jammed oo...
I kept wondering what went wrong that I will be rejected without medicals not even reaching CIC..

Until VFS called me on Tuesday.. That my passport was sent for my medicals.. I told dem I have done my medicals and I used photocopies for the medical.. So they said they were sending back my passport back.. I was glad bcuz I was to travel to Abuja the next day!

And I also know someone that they also sent his passport to him for medicals..

I pray that's the case for u..
Bcuz I see no reason ur application will still be opened after a dispatch..

N.B: my application is SOWP.. It's treated in their Lagos office..
So I don't know if they will send an application all the way from Ghana..
I am just making a speculative guess!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
crazygurl:
Av done medicals and passed bro!

More reason y am confused.

Wow...

It's well!

Well, get ur package first.. Lets know what's up.. There is always a first time for everything..

But then again.. Maybe the number u called made a mistake.. Since u didn't get any mails..

I wish u all the best dear...

It will end in praises!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.