Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007757 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Everything don show say na University get Sept Intake maybe Pgd and pgc go bounce back in January intake
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello house,
I have been following but not consistent. I just want to register my presence and open an avenue for me to get help from intelligent people in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by okechukwu101: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think a bottle of beer will save me the emotional trauma of this CIC wait. I tire for naija hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
dynewitkes:
Hello house,
I have been following but not consistent. I just want to register my presence and open an avenue for me to get help from intelligent people in the house.

You are welcome.... First you need to buy "traveling to Canada part 10 form" it's 5k grin

The board of trustees will review your application and reach a decision on whether to accept you as one of ours. grin

Please be advised, it takes 5 months to review an application.

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
okechukwu101:
I think a bottle of beer will save me the emotional trauma of this CIC wait. I tire for naija hardship.
Lol Beer dey dry skin. Drink water and pray.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
steffans:
Good morning house,

Please has there been any platform for money transfers since Worldremit was shut down?

Someone mentioned 2 other ones last time.. But they are not accepting new sign ups..

Pls help me with any genuine platform if you know of any..

Secondly, what are the charges of sending Western Union from Canada to Nigeria between 200-500 CAD?

Thanks in anticipation!

Help anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
admission research and process for masters no easy oo..my head has been aching since morning,while i do this,CIC must approve my PGC.i ll give hope here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
My own head don bust.
Hopefully av settled with dalhouise uni, im trying to arrange my documents and apply, am doing a non-thesis masters cause finding a supervisor for thesis...God has to be present.

I want to reapply for may intake, i pray cic accepts jesus b4 then and learn how to be kind to peoole that have not wronged them like me.

I pray it ends in praise this time.
Av got to be the next in line.
Michv what do u think?.

quote author=michV post=48648710]admission research and process for masters no easy oo..my head has been aching since morning,while i do this,CIC must approve my PGC.i ll give hope here[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mryoung16: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Sabify post=48645422]Hello every one, just got my Trv approved
Applied 22/06/2016
Upfront medial
Approved 19/08/2016
MBA Thompson Rivers Uni Kamloops.

Am also heading that school by the grace of God, u see? I even applied before you and CIC has given u TRV...I wonder what PGC/PGD do them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
crazygurl:
My own head don bust.
Hopefully av settled with dalhouise uni, im trying to arrange my documents and apply, am doing a non-thesis masters cause finding a supervisor for thesis...God has to be present.
I want to reapply for may intake, i pray cic accepts jesus b4 then and learn how to be kind to peoole that have not wronged them like me.
I pray it ends in praise this time.
Av got to be the next in line.
Michv what do u think?.
quote author=michV post=48648710]admission research and process for masters no easy oo..my head has been aching since morning,while i do this,CIC must approve my PGC.i ll give hope here
Babe,both of us have to be that next in line oo.i am too looking out programs for MAY intake i don't need all this SUPERVISOR SHIT lipsrsealed,that one na another delay in writing research interest and waiting for his approval.To even write STATEMENT OF INTEREST COME BECOME DIFFICULT AGAIN TO ME.my head dey comot smoke dey ache since morning.while i wait on CIC lemme be alternating the PLAN B,though my application seem okay to me,but my fear is the purpose of visit excuses they give PGCs just to discard our application.my eye never gree comot for my laptop since morning..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
My brother look for someone in America to pay your tuition for you. My sister paid for me and also bought my ticket from America.

steffans:

Help anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by t405: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sabify:
Hello every one, just got my Trv approved
Applied 22/06/2016
Upfront medial
Approved 19/08/2016
MBA Thompson Rivers Uni Kamloops

Hi

Am applying to this sch for Jan 2017 intake.can we connect via mail pls?would pm you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ife25nancy: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
i need info about university of Ottawa, western university, university of new brunwick masters in education admission
please help a sister out trying on my on own to apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
All the information youl need is on their websites.
ife25nancy:
i need info about university of Ottawa, western university, university of new brunwick masters in education admission
please help a sister out trying on my on own to apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
yemdogg:

You are welcome.... First you need to buy "traveling to Canada part 10 form" it's 5k grin

The board of trustees will review your application and reach a decision on whether to accept you as one of ours. grin

Please be advised, it takes 5 months to review an application.

Hahahahahaha I guess u work with CIC. And like I said I have been following and now matter Don pass wetin I think, so I am now glue to this forum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
NonelikeGod:
My brother look for someone in America to pay your tuition for you. My sister paid for me and also bought my ticket from America.

Thanks dear.. Dis is not a tuition something..
Na how to send money down to 9ja now..

Normally Worldremit.. Was OK.. Within few mins alert don enter 9ja account..

I know lots of nairalanders use those platforms.. Hence, my question..

I got to know of Worldremit from dis tread ni oo..

How is Canny Madam?
Did u eventually go with ur baby? I'm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
michV:
admission research and process for masters no easy oo..my head has been aching since morning,while i do this,CIC must approve my PGC.i ll give hope here

Bros kindly respond to my question on previous page... I mentioned u in a post. No let dis CIC pple make u no respond to us. God bless...lols
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bro I need ur help on German university admission, pls reply or PM me When u get this thanks
lobito007:
Hello fam. I was going to apply for Bachelor of Petroleum Tech at SAIT, but the tuition turned me to Usain Bolt. However, I will be starting my MS in Power Eng in Germany, tuition-free, come October. I feel this is a smarter move, considering that the school is ranked top 60 globally. Ultimately, I would like to work in Canada after my study, as I have learnt that Power Engineers are highly remunerated in CA. What are the possibilities of securing employment with a Canadian firm from outside Canada? I am considering doing internship with a Canadian firm while studying. Are they known to give full-time employment to foreign-institution students who do internship with them, after their study?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Avalon316:

You have a big problem. Bro, are you happy seeing your fellow applicants being denied because they are going for Pgd ? You aren't making any sense so stop posting and think . Dont get me annoyed.
My prayer is that we all get approved. Please don't misunderstand me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Avalon316:

Bro, stop being selfish. Pgd applicants wait for more than 17 weeks without knowing their fate as against Masters applicants that gets their applications approved in less than 8 weeks. Is that unfair to you? His email was precise and concise.
My prayer is that we all get approved. Please don't misunderstand me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Naira in trouble

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Maybe finally av gotten what i wanted in dalhouise so now, next step is to arrange my documenta and apply, hopefully i fet the admission, then part two starts.

My laptop don die,i charge am back, e dey again i enter phone, even food no hungry me today sef.

Cic diaris God o.

Goodluck to u too in ur search

michV:
Babe,both of us have to be that next in line oo.i am too looking out programs for MAY intake i don't need all this SUPERVISOR SHIT lipsrsealed,that one na another delay in writing research interest and waiting for his approval.To even write STATEMENT OF INTEREST COME BECOME DIFFICULT AGAIN TO ME.my head dey comot smoke dey ache since morning.while i wait on CIC lemme be alternating the PLAN B,though my application seem okay to me,but my fear is the purpose of visit excuses they give PGCs just to discard our application.my eye never gree comot for my laptop since morning..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Onyeoma3: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
[b] Hello guys,

The rate at which the thread went fast in the last few days got me thinking if there's a rain of good news on the applications for Colleges from CIC. I was wrong though.
I saw a format of a mail someone sent to the Immigration minister. Unfortunately, that mail won't be very effective (sorry to be blunt about it). This is because you left laying down your complaints professionally and focused more on complaining about the Master's and PhD receiving preferential treatment. More like being jealous about the positive outcome of their applications.

A better way would have been thanking them for this opportunity of coming into Canada to develop their workforce with our skills to start with. Then proceed to sell your skills a bit, then present the challenge you're having with CIC in your home country, then thank him in advance for the anticipated positive outcome. And finally, include your name. (This is best if you've filed a CSE and no response yet because you'll include it that your application is past the normal processing time and you've filed the CSE according to their instruction but no response yet). Doing it this way is most likely to yield positive outcomes. Sending a mail and hiding your name renders the mail invalid cos it has no identify. And those using multiple email addresses, do you know that when the mail is tracked further, the IP address is from the same system and doesn't make sense(not fully sure how this works though).

Honestly they don't care about your feelings but what you have to offer them, so by sending a professional mail, you're selling your skills further and laying your complaints too. Hence, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Also, instead of complaining on every page, why not start making intensive research with that same time into universities that might accept you and proceed with application as a plan B, if at the end your application is approved, you might even decide to attend the university instead.

Finally, some of our brothers that have attended Colleges in the past might have contributed to this plight the College applicants are currently facing. Some leave their studies and start hustling for money . Also, at the end of the PGWP, while the masters and PhD graduates in Ontario qualify for PNP and get PR, the College graduates that couldn't get their PR because they're not eligible for PNP and couldn't meet up for express entry end up doing all sorts of illegal things to remain in Canada. Some that have US visit visa migrate to the States and stay instead while waiting for any good news. I mix a lot with friends and hear stories. So I got my facts right.

I pray that at the end of this delay, the qualified College applicants will be greatly favored so that everyone can come to Maple land and pursue their dreams. [/b]

23 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jimaktol: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
I concur.

Onyeoma3:
[b] Hello guys,

The rate at which the thread went fast in the last few days got me thinking if there's a rain of good news on the applications for Colleges from CIC. I was wrong though.
I saw a format of a mail someone sent to the Immigration minister. Unfortunately, that mail won't be very effective (sorry to be blunt about it). This is because you left laying down your complaints professionally and focused more on complaining about the Master's and PhD receiving preferential treatment. More like being jealous about the positive outcome of their applications.

A better way would have been thanking them for this opportunity of coming into Canada to develop their workforce with our skills to start with. Then proceed to sell your skills a bit, then present the challenge you're having with CIC in your home country, then thank him in advance for the anticipated positive outcome. And finally, include your name. (This is best if you've filed a CSE and no response yet because you'll include it that your application is past the normal processing time and you've filed the CSE according to their instruction but no response yet). Doing it this way is most likely to yield positive outcomes. Sending a mail and hiding your name renders the mail invalid cos it has no identify. And those using multiple email addresses, do you know that when the mail is tracked further, the IP address is from the same system and doesn't make sense(not fully sure how this works though).

Do you know that honestly they don't care about your feelings but what you have to offer them, so by sending a professional mail, you're selling your skills further and laying your complaints too. Hence, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Also, instead of complaining on every page, why not start making intensive research with that same time into universities that might accept you and proceed with application as a plan B, if at the end your application is approved, you might even decide to attend the university instead.

Finally, some of our brothers that have attended Colleges in the past might have contributed to this plight the College applicants are currently facing. Some leave their studies and start hustling for money . Also, at the end of the PGWP, while the masters and PhD graduates in Ontario qualify for PNP and get PR, the College graduates that couldn't get their PR because they're not eligible for PNP and couldn't meet up for express entry end up doing all sorts of illegal things to remain in Canada. Some that have US visit visa migrate to the States and stay instead while waiting for any good news. I mix a lot with friends and hear stories. So I got my facts right.

I pray that at the end of this delay, the qualified College applicants will be greatly favored so that everyone can come to Maple land and pursue their dreams. [/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Facts with clear analysis. I agree with you.
Onyeoma3:
[b] Hello guys,

Do you know that honestly they don't care about your feelings but what you have to offer them, so by sending a professional mail, you're selling your skills further and laying your complaints too. Hence, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please try money tangle, thank you.

steffans:

Thanks dear.. Dis is not a tuition something..
Na how to send money down to 9ja now..

Normally Worldremit.. Was OK.. Within few mins alert don enter 9ja account..

I know lots of nairalanders use those platforms.. Hence, my question..

I got to know of Worldremit from dis tread ni oo..

How is Canny Madam?
Did u eventually go with ur baby? I'm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
My people i need ur candid advice.

Is it okay to show them my dads landed property and then maybe he writes to them thats its my aunt that will sponsor me.
When applying for the permit.msc this time tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Onyeoma3:
[b] Hello

Honestly they don't care about your feelings but what you have to offer them, so by sending a professional mail, you're selling your skills further and laying your complaints too. Hence, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Well said bro. U r connotatively right.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Onyeoma3: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
crazygurl:
My people i need ur candid advice.

Is it okay to show them my dads landed property and then maybe he writes to them thats its my aunt that will sponsor me.
When applying for the permit.msc this time tho.

what about your dad presenting his landed property and being a Co-sponsor? Otherwise, he can present his landed property on your behalf and write a consent letter that he's in full support of your aunty sponsoring you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by borvick(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Try Egypt Air. I got one way 485k for 11th Sept.

Ymc007(f): 8:35am
Good morning everyone, please I need help with these...
1) those that applied through vfs, pls how long did it take to collect your approved passport from the office
2) please who knows anyone that knows anyone that can help with accommodation in Halifax?
3) @cassetteboy or anyone who knows or has used any cheap flight to Canada recently, pls help
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.