Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (98993 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by vizkiz: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
* I want to charge my fone / watch movies :: 8:30pm, she walks into my room wearing a skimpy skirt/ belly button top and expects me to do what? Sings hymns or recite my Qu'ran? undecided
I touch am, she push my hand ( for my mind, I say this babe is going down like the Naira this nyt) grin.. I wait another 5 mins,i rub her lap, she foolishly said-" pls, respect ur guest nao" ( I reason for my mind say, 'goat dey be lion guest?')

10 mins later, she'll be "SPREADING HER LEGS LIKE A RUMOUR " like:::::;

N.B:: Vizki, walahitalai,ur own mumu strong pass my own grin
bro I still dey cry now
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Smellymouth: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

bro I still dey cry now

Egbon, D thing pain me for u so tey, I come dey cry like this :::

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
shocked
Tosyne2much is a wonderful guy.!!! always exposing d shades and grey areas unknow d naive

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Long story! Cuddle him and gently rub your hands around the D region. wink

I didn't say that. My account was hacked! lipsrsealed grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I find you and wristbangle's Articles lame, sexist, hypocritical and above all failing to appeal to a broad sense of humor...Ama read this and cine back.

This shit_ applies to hypocritical Nigerian girls...The average girl I see is open about her sexuality and that doesn't necessarily make her a slut_
u must be living in Russia... Tosyne2much is referring to his immediate environment ok bobby

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:
What of the ones that will purposely drop something on the floor, so that when they bend to pick it, their protruded bütts would be hitched in your direction - and all these would be done under the guise of listlessness...

Smh...you got it right Tosyne...grin
Something is right about this thread
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Daniel2289(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
OP u ar on point on 5 and 8.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm, Let me reserve my comment
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by IamLEGEND1: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tosyne
how you get too much sense like this na
#ThisThreadIsOnPoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Smellymouth: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Tosyne

how you get too much sense like this na

#ThisThreadIsOnPoint

I learnt from the boss.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Maamin(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
* I want to charge my fone / watch movies :: 8:30pm, she walks into my room wearing a skimpy skirt/ belly button top and expects me to do what? Sings hymns or recite my Qu'ran? undecided
I touch am, she push my hand ( for my mind, I say this babe is going down like the Naira this nyt) grin.. I wait another 5 mins,i rub her lap, she foolishly said-" pls, respect ur guest nao" ( I reason for my mind say, 'goat dey be lion guest?')

10 mins later, she'll be "SPREADING HER LEGS LIKE A RUMOUR " like:::::;

N.B:: Vizkiz, walahitalai,ur own mumu strong pass my own grin

Bwahahahaha...killa

No mind vizkid jare, if him dey close to me here now I go use my turning garri stick nak am for head..300 times as per 300 level fvck up..lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kingsley10000: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Baba toyne is like you went to eksu to get degree in womanology

superb write up

5 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
chibwike:

Whatcha mean?..
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by hardbody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]

God go help u get sense. Me sef I am shy on your behalf. Short of saying guy come n fvck me silly, there was no other earthly language she had not deployed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by KingRex1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
PinkBarbie:

No be say u talk am.. Straight to da point. Even pastor fit fall.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Chineke!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by KingRex1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much na this thread u been dey tok about?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kingsley10000: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
hardbody:

God go help u get sense. Me sef I am shy on your behalf. Short of saying guy come n fvck me silly, there was no other earthly language she had not deployed.
lol....i feel like e-punching him
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by iambibi(f): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
chibwike:
.. Lol.....really?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by emmykk(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

babe I love you...your copy seems to be the original copy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by myfantasies(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:
Lure guys you say? grin

Well, I'm cold is much more easier to code cheesy
Tank you

Just tell him u r cold nd d rest is history

No need for all dese ten list things

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lol.....really?
Yeah.....bibi

You ladies do these at times.

Seen with my own eyes
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

[/b]

hahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahah grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by seunayeni(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

correct smiley
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Whatcha mean?..
You complimenting it.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by olimeh13(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na so one girl they try my patience, she tell me say "if u are a man prove it" I just press her breast, she get mind to tell me say "is that all u can offer" na so I carry her land for bed ******* the rest is now history..
#dont_quote_me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Whatcha mean?..
You complimenting it.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Codedrock(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

This one don pro!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by DaBullIT(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin heroic mumu

I had a girl over said she was feeling cold

Believe it or not I typed it into Google " A girl in my bed said she's feeling cold" then I realized what she really wanted I nor dull like you grin ehhhehehehee

vizkiz:

[/b]

8 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by timilehin007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bro your mumu Na one man mopol, e no get rival your mumuness gidigan
vizkiz:

[/b]

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm.

Na wa o.

A girl telling you not to initiate sex when she visits means that she wants sex?

A girl coming to charge things in your house without wearing hijab and niqab means she wants sex

Hian!
#todayilearned

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by cyril700(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some will say when last did u do ur HIV test

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.