Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (98992 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2016
I too stupid.. I invited this gorgeous babe over.. she came one thing led to another we started cuddling and kissing.. She was a virgin I was about inserting the thing inside she told me "am not ready for this". I jes form gentleman put my thing inside my boxers.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by skywalker240(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Number 5 sha, Ijeoma is heartless o
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Oga tosyn2much, e be like sey you go need compile a list on how to know when a lady is tryna get you on Nairaland, seems some dude needs a 10 lists right about now!!!.
Make I create am shey? cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
banjo022:
I too stupid.. I invited these gorgeous babe over.. she came one thing led to another we started cuddling and kissing.. She was a virgin I was about inserting the thing inside she told me "am not ready for this". I jes form gentleman put my thing inside my boxers.
Hahaha lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by joshuaidibia(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
martineverest:
Wetin happen na.? They suspended u?
no o! I get projects for hand b4. So,no tym 4 NL.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Tonydeeb(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I create am shey? cheesy

Yesso, boss mi.
Some learner guy's in need of it.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SmellingAnus(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol hang on....OP, how u know all my lines? tongue tongue tongue
cool cool cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kanyekels(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=Codedrock post=44323144

Baba no b small
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kanyekels(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Anabel:
If I want sex, I'll ask for it. Why should I be ashamed of anything when I know the guy wants it as much as I do. Egbami oo!! I find it weird that a lady will say these things you've written to a guy. Maybe she's 18 years old or less. #justsaying

This one and d! ck na 5&6.

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kanyekels(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Dear, honestly it's a waste of time. It shows that our topics are meaningless and reeks of sensible words.

Any hint of what we need to do to make our article make sense?

No hint or better still look for the hint yourself. Must you look for hint with her
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by glamz007(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Skibofire:
haha..burst my head! U fit Still do am for her front.haha
hehehe...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wristbangle: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Kanyekels:

No hint or better still look for the hint yourself. Must you look for hint with her

And what's your business with someone's else issue. She knows I am joking pls.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
chibwike:
Why you talk so

Been following this particular topic & read every of its content...She particularly focus on what you say & replies A$ap
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2016
iambibi:
Alryt.. Mine was gr8..

You guyz should stop all this long write up...iambibi ma frnd chibwike likes kiss you period.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2016
megley:
Ladies lure guys to bed?
Really? I thought it was the other way round.

Stay there,if you like don't go after that D you've been longing for
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by cybriz82(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Edo man like me girl lure me inot bed say wetin..I be like woman wrapper for ur eyes..even when d girl never knw wetin b my name I dn already lure her to bed thru my thinking and calculation.for wetin na girl go cme dey tell me say she dey feel cold.evn b4 she feel cold I dn see thru vision say cold dey her body.so she no need tell me again.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by desunit(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
smoothvee:
My smash hit singles "pick up the phone" coming soon!! Audio and visual
grin grin heheheehe Mr Vee, sup bro is Ray from LF. Padro pio's friend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by free37: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmm..
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by smoothvee(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
desunit:

grin grin heheheehe Mr Vee, sup bro is Ray from LF. Padro pio's friend.

Baddest
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SPOOKS: 9:46pm On May 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
* "I want to charge my fone / watch movies" ::

8:30pm, she walks into my room wearing a skimpy skirt/ belly button top and expects me to do what? Sings hymns or recite my Qu'ran? undecided
I touch am, she push my hand ( for my mind, I say this babe is going down like the Naira this nyt) grin.. I wait another 5 mins,i rub her lap, she foolishly said-" pls, respect ur guest nao" ( I reason for my mind say, 'goat dey be lion guest?')

10 mins later, she'll be "SPREADING HER LEGS LIKE A RUMOUR" like:::::

N.B:: Vizkiz, walahitalai,ur own mumu strong pass my own grin

LMAO, this is extremely hilarious, "goat dey be lion guest ?"
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by TheMascot(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

hmmmmm.. And see ur innocent face
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by dollyjoy(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:
hmmmmm.. And see ur innocent face
cheesy. Lol
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by naturenat(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
ritababe:
11. come and rub me cream
xo dis wat u do to odas abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SPOOKS: 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Number 3 and 9 are definately the surest ones
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:49am On May 19, 2016
okay,you guys are spoiling me oo
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2016
this is what strike causes
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by kuchikau: 1:02am On Jun 19, 2016
megley:
Ladies lure guys to bed?

Metchwwwww.. Smelly TOTO
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by kuchikau: 1:02am On Jun 19, 2016
megley:
Ladies lure guys to bed?

Metchwwwww.. Smelly TOTO...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by okanlawon94(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Y my qurlfrnd frnd qo dey tell mi say my qf wan s£*
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by kehnderson(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
ritababe:
cheesy
ritababe:
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kissking: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]
lolllllll���
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by swaggprofessor(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
cheesy funny
Babe i mean am like true life stort. u fit to augument me ur number make we connect for whatsapp so that we fit jollificate together or wetin u yarn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.