Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That (15854 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by jubebaister(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
My landlady woke me me up with a knock. I opened. She told me she's sick. That if she stays 2 days without sex, that she normally faints. I was like, I'm I a doctor?

Imagine that.. She said her husband travelled, so she needs sex urgently otherwise she wil faint in my house. I didn't want her to faint. I asked her to go pls. Me no want trouble. Beside her story is not convincing. But I had a 2nd thought when she wanted to fall down I held her to lift her up. She started crying, kissing me, I responded.

We ended up making love. But I made sure I licked her puccy dry before doing the real thing so that she won't forget me. She confessed her husband hasn't done that to her before. She had been eyeing me though.

I was shocked when she told me it's April Fool. Gush. I felt like crying that I have been used. I felt dirty. But what she did next cleared all the guilt from my mind.

She went to her apartment, and brought a cheque of 50k for me. I was so happy. She said I shouldn't tell anyone in the compound to avoid gossip.

I'm so happy. Though I won't do that again with her.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Audreah(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
incredible!
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin

Guy !!!! make i no yarn

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by henribj(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
story for the gods..
pishure or i don't blivit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by cruzita(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided and you want us to believe this?

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by KingRex1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and you want us to believe this?
Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by luckybaddest(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
my frnd must see this she is d daughter of ya landlady

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Mjshexy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
U need slap urgently sad

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by wolelove(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
To blow your Landlady de hungry you abi cheesy
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg go sleep undecided
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by rosalieene(f): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
jubebaister:
My landlady woke me me up with a knock. I opened. She told me she's sick. That if she stays 2 days without sex, that she normally faints. I was like, I'm I a doctor?

Imagine that.. She said her husband travelled, so she needs sex urgently otherwise she wil faint in my house. I didn't want her to faint. I asked her to go pls. Me no want trouble. Beside her story is not convincing. But I had a 2nd thought when she wanted to fall down I held her to lift her up. She started crying, kissing me, I responded.

We ended up making love. But I made sure I licked her puccy dry before doing the real thing so that she won't forget me. She confessed her husband hasn't done that to her before. She had been eyeing me though.

I was shocked when she told me it's April Fool. Gush. I felt like crying that I have been used. I felt dirty. But what she did next cleared all the guilt from my mind.

She went to her apartment, and brought a cheque of 50k for me. I was so happy. She said I shouldn't tell anyone in the compound to avoid gossip.

If she tells you she'd give you more money, I bet you'd straff her over and over again. Unless your story is fake.
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Daniel2289(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg we need reality posts not dis type.
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Gofwane(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
This op is a very disrespectful mofo. How can you come into the midst of grown ladies and gentlemen and blow this type of lie?

The thunder that will fire you and your prick dey studio featuring sango and amadioha dey record track for you.

11 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by yusufyusuf1: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
this op dey fool him self your story no sell
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by demzylahot(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
very shallow lie
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Am sorry bro ur journey of fucking ur landlady jst started did u say u did wat her husband has nt beind doing. I bet she will come back for more and more jst make sure you fix a secured venue for the matche

And if you don't you knw the consequencies
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
R u dreaming?? U beta wake up, von April fool don pass!
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Khalifa04: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
jubebaister:

sorry she bought ur destiny

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry bro u ve just sold part of ur glory for 50k rember esau in d bible....... continue vry soon u will be a walking dead.....
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by crismark(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
mehn!!!! I smell lies bro
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Kenzico(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
You licked her ponnssy dry....Prepare for candidiasis

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Elzends(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Even if you provide pishure, i still won't believe it
If you no create thread, u go die?? undecided

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by lanrywatt(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
She gave u money for the sex u had with her... U are nothing but a slut without moral, yet u are happy because of 50k, on the immorality you committed with ur landlord wife.. Someone is going to duck the hell off ur wife when the time comes.. Oni ra nu oshi

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by AmuDimpka: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2016
jubebaister:

You must be a Yoruba man....they are the type that don't find it bad sleeping with people wives....you have slept away your destiny

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

You must be a Yoruba man....they are the type that don't find it bad sleeping with people wives....you have slept away your destiny

You're a Tribalist and a Doodle brain too??...thats a nice combination bro....keep up the foolishness

5 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by bennycash: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2016
jubebaister:

guy na lie go kill u.
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by AmuDimpka: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2016
jeytee:

You're a Tribalist and a Doodle brain too??...thats a nice combination bro....keep up the foolishness

But Yoluba are known to sleep with women and tell and they don't see it as anything bad with married women
If you ask them why thye say

Ko mean
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

But Yoluba are known to sleep with women and tell and they don't see it as anything bad with married women
If you ask them why thye say

Ko mean

Guy,its something that people from all tribes and races do....its not confined to a particular ethnic group or people...im not Yoruba but people from my parts do it too.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Cjizzy(m): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Stupid lie... Stupid op
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by tayoxx(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Shift abeg
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by AmuDimpka: 1:20am On Apr 02, 2016
jeytee:

Guy,its something that people from all tribes and races do....its not confined to a particular ethnic group or people...im not Yoruba but people from my parts do it too.

Butbis more prevalent amongst the westerners ....I live amongst them ..I bet you that guy is a Yoruba boy..go through his previous post

Why argue
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Ovie56(m): 2:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Gigolo in a dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Man / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.