Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That (15897 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by oluwaNaija: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Best april fool of 2015: Best spoofs and pranks
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by pendusky(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and you want us to believe this?

You believing this is another April fool to u
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
jubebaister:
My landlady woke me me up with a knock. I opened. She told me she's sick. That if she stays 2 days without sex, that she normally faints. I was like, I'm I a doctor?

Imagine that.. She said her husband travelled, so she needs sex urgently otherwise she wil faint in my house. I didn't want her to faint. I asked her to go pls. Me no want trouble. Beside her story is not convincing. But I had a 2nd thought when she wanted to fall down I held her to lift her up. She started crying, kissing me, I responded.

We ended up making love. But I made sure I licked her puccy dry before doing the real thing so that she won't forget me. She confessed her husband hasn't done that to her before. She had been eyeing me though.

I was shocked when she told me it's April Fool. Gush. I felt like crying that I have been used. I felt dirty. But what she did next cleared all the guilt from my mind.

She went to her apartment, and brought a cheque of 50k for me. I was so happy. She said I shouldn't tell anyone in the compound to avoid gossip.

I'm so happy. Though I won't do that again with her.
guy you are doing it again 2morrow... I have seen it
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by ignis: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
April fool story.
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Veektoria(f): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by iyblaq(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Op dey there, dey decieve yaself.... Yhu will die of fantasy..... £ndTime April Fool.... grin

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by starlingbawa(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Audreah:
incredible!

Incredible lie you meant to say? grin grin grin
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by banio: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
You lick her honey pot dry b4 staffing. Doctor so you also de do de do. There is God

1 Like

Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
End time adulterous liar undecided
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by Ebicruz(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
getting over what happend in Egypt pls...don't add to it...the post looks fake...getting over what happend in Egypt pls...don't add to it...the post looks fake...getting over what happend in Egypt pls...don't add to it...the post looks fake...
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by ISHENONI(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nairaland no supposed accept small picking like u.

hw dat one tey relevant to dis forum now?
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by NaWetinDey(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol

The story ia fake. Maybe he's been eyeing his landlady's back. But remember she's legally and spiritually somebody else's.

Anyways, all these claiming, I bet you, with the situation in Nigeria, if this becomes a job, most (able though) men will quit their own jobs and stand on qeue - showcasing their super-abilities in cunnilungus. Imagine, one kpes for N50k! A good wewk should see you smiling to the bank with not less than N1m

I bet you, if it becomes a case, 99% unemployed graduates will jump on each other like imigration recruitment. I'm not talkng about our girls in the same shoes, theirs is an encyclopedia.
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by DrLuv: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
chai.na so person dey colect hiv collect change with am
Re: April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That by jubebaister(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Lol

The story ia fake. Maybe he's been eyeing his landlady's back. But remember she's legally and spiritually somebody else's.

Anyways, all these claiming, I bet you, with the situation in Nigeria, if this becomes a job, most (able though) men will quit their own jobs and stand on qeue - showcasing their super-abilities in cunnilungus. Imagine, one kpes for N50k! A good wewk should see you smiling to the bank with not less than N1m

I bet you, if it becomes a case, 99% unemployed graduates will jump on each other like imigration recruitment. I'm not talkng about our girls in the same shoes, theirs is an encyclopedia.

Not fake bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.